Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jackd104
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dee slow (resized).JPG
    JL.gif
    Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 12.31.03 PM (resized).png
    Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 12.30.51 PM (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr_Gonzo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#20 1 year ago

Seems he's implying he was just out to take 6K and dick around like he was actually building a game. If that's true then he deserves to be blacklisted by the community and banned from pinside. Where exactly did all of the 6K go? Beer and nickel bets?

#24 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Here's a quote from the other thread. John and Iceman are class acts. Or not.

I didn't see that. I guess ice never sent anywhere close to 6K and he and John are laughing it up like a couple of middle school kids. They think they really trolled pinside good with this. It really doesn't affect me in any way so I guess they failed. Ban hammer for both of them is deserved mods

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

A lot of good people came forward in those threads with donation offers of money, free game parts and helpful advice. It was all a joke to them.

How pathetic. All they have done is create negatively and drama and the community to be less willing to help others in the future.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr_Gonzo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gwj-sobeys-adventures?tu=Dr_Gonzo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.