(Topic ID: 313046)

Guy wants me to deliver Games before paying for them in full.

By CaptainNeo

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 172 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Ballypin
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaytrem.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#136 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Lol at the name “RichierRich”.

Now doubt chosen since he owns the Richie Rich pin.

@richierichpin, can you share who you managed to aquire that one?

Very cool that Neo wants to keep the pins for one more party for the locals to enjoy!

Hopefully you guys can come up with an acceptable plan.

#158 1 year ago
    Quoted from richierichpin:

Sure. About 20 years ago there was a guy advertising “rarest pinball on earth” and because I read the comic book I thought it would be cool to own. I think it was a business I bought from but honestly don’t remember. My name in no way is trying to imply I am somehow “rich”
    It has never been playable but was used on a movie set. In 15 or 16 almost all that was my collection went to auction. It was just a mistake but my rocky was labeled as rocky and bullwinkle and sold for like a grand. My fault as I should have been there but couldn’t that day. Anyways I like oddballs so My collection had some weird stuff back then but I needed money and such is life.
    I’m rebuilding now and always loved zacs. I felt fortunate to find Nemo and I think we will work this out. The length of time scares me a bit as what if someone else wants to buy between now and then. Pretty sure he wouldn’t do that after taking deposit but with that much time something beyond his control could happen.
    I was talking to a friend from the forum and said back in the day this would be a no brainer as he and I did a 1k miler for some games hockey and some other stuff. Life throws you curveballs. I sympathize with the work but back in the day it was a labor of love. Try getting a cyberball 2000 up stairs on your back with just 2 people

Thanks for the Richie Rich pin details. Always wondered about that one since it's crazy rare and has a coaster on it (I mainly collect coaster pins). Had thought about PMing you, but since you weren't really active on here I didn't want to bother you.

Once you have a set deal I wouldn't worry a bit about Neo selling to somebody else. July will be here before we know it, and 3 or 4 months doesn't seem like much of a wait these days. Anyway, I'm happy to here you're back in a place where you rebuild a super nice collection, and once again I hope it all works out for both of you!

#169 1 year ago
    Quoted from richierichpin:

I’d be happy to send you RR pics but I don’t think it has a roller coaster except on the backglass. It’s essentially a converted tommy with no blinders but hand painted. The backglass isn’t really glass but has a picture of Mckulkin on a roller coaster which may be what you are thinking about.
    I think there was a similar type of thing done with Aaron Spelling but that one was playable.

No need, there are some good pics in the Machine Database already, but thanks for the offer. I was more interested in hearing how you obtained it and how much of it is working. Does it flip at all? Still very cool either way.

Glad to hear you guys have everything set, congrats on the purchase!

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i've had to restore an Aaron Spelling playfield for a customer once. probably the rarest playfield i've ever done for someone.

Tough to find one more rare than that. I still need to tear down my Screamo and send it to you. That's at least a little rare. Life stuff just keeps eating up my time!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaytrem.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guy-wants-me-to-deliver-games-before-paying-for-them-in-full?tu=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.