(Topic ID: 313046)

Guy wants me to deliver Games before paying for them in full.

By CaptainNeo

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 172 posts
  • 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Ballypin
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bud.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 1 year ago

I’d load up and drive the games for a sum of money (non refundable) worth my time and effort with expectation to turn the entire load around and drive it all back and unpack it.

If a deal is made when you get there (no haggling) then unload it all and get back home with even more money and a lighter load. Either way you are making money if the deal goes through or not.

One other thing and I know everyone has been saying it for years… The market is about to crash, not just on pinball machines but all things extra. I’d question myself, if I wanted to sit on things and deny money now vs sit on things that can’t be sold or have to be severely discounted later. The entire world economy is very shaky and US inflation is ridiculous.

Not to be doom and gloom, but nobody likes sitting on high value items they don’t care for when they have to take a loss to be rid of them. It’s a different story if you love your machines regardless of the market value of them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bud.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guy-wants-me-to-deliver-games-before-paying-for-them-in-full?tu=Bud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.