IMG_8631 Large (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20231020-083518 (resized).png
IMG_6183 (resized).jpeg
GNR Manual pg 131 (resized).png
IMG_0138 (resized).jpg
HoloLabel (resized).jpg
LPlabel (resized).jpg
1F6657DB-129E-4AD4-874A-91963A78455C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rrosenhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#178 2 years ago
Quoted from DaBanan:

Hi,
Just received my GNR LE the other day, and found these to screws in on the bottom of the cabinet. Any suggestion where they belong, have tried to look around but can't find anything that are missing these. [quoted image]

Might those be for the coin mechs?

1 week later
#204 2 years ago

I could not find this in the pinned posts of the GNR Owner's thread. My Slash spinner is raised enough to allow a ball to rest between the spinner and the stand-up to the right of it.

Would someone provide some guidance on how to adjust the height of the record?

#206 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I have the same problem on my new (9/21 build) LE. I also have another spot where the ball gets hung up between the lower pop bumper and the post to the right of it.
I'm wondering if either of these issues would be alleviated with a slightly higher pitch? I have all leg levellers turned in all the way right now and that gives me a 6.5. Should I try 6.7 or 6.8 maybe?

There are a few potential solutions for this. The one I chose is a 3D printed part that goes on the post to the right of the bumper. It will eliminate the hang up there. Search the Owners topic for the file.

#223 2 years ago

Just got my game last week. We're having a blast with it!

There are a few minor issues with it. I know they have all been covered, but now that the game has been out for a while, I'd like to know the best fix for these:

Song Scoop - first day, it fired to the far left of the left flipper. Now it launches the ball to the tip of the left flipper.

Ball launch feed - After the skill shot, the ball rolls to the top of the right slingshot and bounces usually to the left flipper. Sometimes bounces between the flippers. Game is level and at about 6.8 pitch.

Right inlane rollover - Slow ball will sometimes sit on top of the rollover.

#228 2 years ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

rrosenhouse check the attached image (this was posted in the owners thread a while ago). I did something similar to this and it has improved it for me.[quoted image]

Marcello,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm guessing you don't get any ball hangups there?

The issue, as I see it, is that the ball rattles around by the shooter gate and the surrounding rubber, removing any momentum from the ball, which then dribbles out toward the top of the slingshot.

I will try this - it can always be removed if it does not perform as expected.

Rob

#232 2 years ago
Quoted from Mar3nBu:

rrosenhouse just an update on the ball launch feed. Yesterday night while installing pinmonk’s tibetan breeze I looked again into this and actually removed what I added and now the ball rolls successfully to the right flipper without bouncing anywhere. I’m thinking that when I originally “fixed” this I had the pitch at a lesser angle. Now at around 7 degrees it behaves beautifully without any hacks.

I played with the pitch and level tonight and got the ball feed to perform as it should. My scoop kickout, is another story. It keeps creeping to the right. Now it fires at the right corner of the left flipper. Adjusted the coil strength, but that did not help. I think I will have to do some surgery on the snubber to get it aimed properly.

#234 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Use a nut driver, not a Phillips, and loosen the two snubber screws behind the hood. Move it to the left and retighten. Should be no need to take off the upper pf

Awesome - will try that tomorrow.

8 months later
#361 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I'll give it a stab...
I would take the glass off and open the coin door and then turn on to track the noise. After starting a game and it does it again check the history report in diagnostics to see if a switch is listed firing that many times? Maybe do the second thing I said first.

Close the coin door (or pull out the interlock switch). Most coils won't fire if the coin door is open.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 210.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rrosenhouse.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-troubleshooting-?tu=rrosenhouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.