IMG_8631 Large (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20231020-083518 (resized).png
IMG_6183 (resized).jpeg
GNR Manual pg 131 (resized).png
IMG_0138 (resized).jpg
HoloLabel (resized).jpg
LPlabel (resized).jpg
1F6657DB-129E-4AD4-874A-91963A78455C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rferullo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 3 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Anyone have any insights on connecting to Wifi? I logged a ticket with JJP, very responsive but still unresolved. Ken in support was great to work with. It sees my network, USB dongle was plugged into appropriate spot. Can't connect and password is correct. Agreed to the terms etc. Have tried about 30 times to connect but it won't. Signal strength not an issue either. Not a huge deal as I can always update via USB but just wondering if something is disconnected somewhere? Network tries to connect and then disconnects. Reseated dongle as well.

Make sure your SSID and password has no funky characters and that the router is close to the machine. I use WPA2 and the access point is in the same room. It works great. Also try moving the USB WiFi dongle to another port.

2 weeks later
#81 3 years ago

Anyone else get a lot of rejects at the top of the left ramp? The ball bounces right back down the ramp?

Also anyone see the ball rolling off the drumsticks? For me it seems to be going too far to the right and hits the inside of the cab and bounces back and off the sticks.

TIA.

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes. I get the rejects on the left ramp from time to time. Might be my pitch, but doesn’t happen enough to bug me yet. But open ears if there’s any tweaks or fixes for it.

It's starting to bug the heck out of me. It's hard to collect patches when 50% of the balls bounce back. When the diverter is up I never get a reject but when it's down it's 50 / 50. It looks to me to hit the small nut on the bottom of the bass guitar.

I've tried lowering and raising the power to the flipper coils. Too low and you can't make the ramp in MB and too high and I get air balls when I hit the left mini target next to the ramp and it goes right to the Coma outlane. Ugh.

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yes. I get the rejects on the left ramp from time to time. Might be my pitch, but doesn’t happen enough to bug me yet. But open ears if there’s any tweaks or fixes for it.

You might be on to something with the pitch. I was up pretty high and after reading your post tried dropping it down. It made a big difference. I still hit the bottom of the bass and the ball rattled a bit - but it still got up there a lot more. Only played a couple of games but I could tell it was better right away.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 11,000.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rferullo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-troubleshooting-?tu=rferullo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.