IMG_8631 Large (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20231020-083518 (resized).png
IMG_6183 (resized).jpeg
GNR Manual pg 131 (resized).png
IMG_0138 (resized).jpg
HoloLabel (resized).jpg
LPlabel (resized).jpg
1F6657DB-129E-4AD4-874A-91963A78455C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackjacker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#241 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

OK it's me again... no matter what I do, I can't seem to get the Slash record spinner to sit level. One side is high, the other one low, and this is creating nasty ball traps on the "lip" of the low side, or even worse between the knob on top of the spinner and the standup. I have changed the height adjustment to every possible setting and if it's level on one side it's either high or low on the other.
Also, I had a problem with the record not spinning freely. I can make this go away by loosening the screw at the highest position on the mounting bracket. I also tried putting a washer between the leg of the bracket and the playfield, which doesn't allow it to spin quite as freely, but it's better than it was from the factory (it would originally only spin about a half turn with a solid hit on the knob).
I wonder if the solution to the non-level spinner surface would be additional washers between the playfield and the bracket on one side? This is a very frustrating problem and is souring my enjoyment of this incredible game...

If your record is not level after adjusting height from below, I believe you’ll need to adjust/tighten the screw under the record label, from the playfield side (poking a hole through the label.)

3 months later
#336 2 years ago
Quoted from paratrooper:

Can someone please open the coin door and take a picture of the wires connecting to your starter button (LE model)
I lifted my play field last night and when I put it back into place, all the wires from the starter button became disconnected.
Or can you tell me the correct order they go onto each terminal ?
E.g. double blue wires on the side terminal, double black top, middle or bottom etc
Thanks !

8FA8F9E0-0AC4-44A8-94C1-CADBF4B83F61 (resized).jpeg8FA8F9E0-0AC4-44A8-94C1-CADBF4B83F61 (resized).jpeg

6 months later
#388 1 year ago
Quoted from soldiermedic1331:

Just purchased an LE. Everything is in the green on pin guy for leveling, however, every shot to the bass neck ramp gets stuck if it goes to the left or right lane on the neck. The center lane shots get stuck 50% of the time. Is this meant to be a steeper incline that what Pin Guy suggests?

No. Check that the wireform is properly seated as low as it can get at the top, bending the ends slightly if you need to, and be sure the spinny star shaped diverter gizmos aren't too tight.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, CT
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 210.00
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackjacker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-troubleshooting-?tu=Blackjacker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.