IMG_8631 Large (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20231020-083518 (resized).png
IMG_6183 (resized).jpeg
GNR Manual pg 131 (resized).png
IMG_0138 (resized).jpg
HoloLabel (resized).jpg
LPlabel (resized).jpg
1F6657DB-129E-4AD4-874A-91963A78455C (resized).jpeg
There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.
#401 1 year ago
Quoted from Galvez1978:

How do you fix the problem? I have this problem, it's the same? [quoted image]

Usually, it's the micro USB tiny black one connection to the opto board (with all the ethernet cables) under the pf isn't secure.. could be the other end in the backbox... Tape it up, make sure it's got slack when playfield is down.

2 months later
#402 1 year ago

I am having an issue with the left guitar lock post. No matter what I do, it is starting in the down position at the start of every game. It will go up, but only after a ball has been locked on the other side. Then when it releases a ball it goes down and stays down releasing all balls.

Any ideas?

1 week later
#403 1 year ago

I purchased an LE GNR JJP in May. Light use.
The game is rebooting during gameplay at least 4 times now.
The game goes dark, then goes through a long reboot process until it's back to normal.

Any help is appreciated.

#404 1 year ago
Quoted from RobertS:

Any help is appreciated.

I'd start with the basics. Game plugged into wall outlet tight ? Power cord plugged into rear of the machine tight ?

LTG : )

#405 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd start with the basics. Game plugged into wall outlet tight ? Power cord plugged into rear of the machine tight ?

The tech support team at JJP got back with me quickly and they mentioned the power cord. I will check that for sure.
thanks for your help!

Have a great weekend!

#406 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Common problem when new, the passive diverters need to be worked in a little. Some super lube helps.
Level such that the top of the bubble level is on the second line from the bottom. PinGuy is useless because the iOS accelerometer is not precise enough for things like this.

It's not the diverters, on mine it was the tiny wireform that shapes the outlane of the tuner section of the guitar...They need to be bent slightly outwards, so that the ball will not come to rest on them...It drove me crazy for the first month I owned this pin...Then the Center scoop drove me crazy for the next 11 months I owned it...Finally fixed that by bending the scoop with a wrench and now all is good...This pin f'n rules when it's dialed in, it's a major pain in the ass to get there though...Hang in there.

1 week later
#407 1 year ago

My Hobbit Le back box has no power to it. The lcd or the lighting for the backbox doesn’t work. I’ve checked the connectors. The playfields lights up as it should but the backbox does nothing. Please if anyone has some insight.

#408 1 year ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

My Hobbit Le back box has no power to it. The lcd or the lighting for the backbox doesn’t work. I’ve checked the connectors. The playfields lights up as it should but the backbox does nothing. Please if anyone has some insight.

Checked your fuses ?
Try The Hobbit owners thread , gnr has a different setup .

#409 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Checked your fuses ?
Try The Hobbit owners thread , gnr has a different setup .

I checked the fuses I could visibly see. One that looked strange is:

1F6657DB-129E-4AD4-874A-91963A78455C (resized).jpeg1F6657DB-129E-4AD4-874A-91963A78455C (resized).jpeg
#410 1 year ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

I checked the fuses I could visibly see. One that looked strange is:

Use a meter. Or pull out the high power interlock switch on the coin door and check LEDs next to the fuses.

#411 1 year ago
Quoted from RobertS:

I purchased an LE GNR JJP in May. Light use.
The game is rebooting during gameplay at least 4 times now.
The game goes dark, then goes through a long reboot process until it's back to normal.
Any help is appreciated.

The Gn'R in our gameroom was doing the same thing: it would often reboot. At first it seemed random, but we figured out that this would occur when folks got to the song selection screen (happening not every time, but at least 2-3 times per night).

The solution was to go into the network settings and enable beta code updates. Then the game will trigger an update for the beta code. It's a big download and it will take some time but after installing this beta code, we no longer have the rebooting issue. Makes no sense to me why this hasn't yet been fixed in regular updates and only in beta (their last regular code update was over 15 months ago)!

There are other (software?) issues with our game, like balls not locking on the guitar for multiball, but being released back to the playfield after a few seconds. I'm pretty sure this used to work when we first unboxed the game, it was so cool to have all those balls on the guitar headstock!

On a side note, just like with Dialed In, we're having a stuck on LED on one of the playfield light boards (in the USA map). It's ugly as hell, ruining all the light shows. This happened in the first 4 months after unboxing (just like it did with Dialed In). According to customer support, this issue is only fixable by replacing the whole board (sadly, at your own cost). And these boards are by no means cheap. Does anyone know if these LED issues can be fixed with some proper smt soldering gear, instead of replacing the whole board?

#412 1 year ago
Quoted from robin:

The Gn'R in our gameroom was doing the same thing: it would often reboot. At first it seemed random, but we figured out that this would occur when folks got to the song selection screen (happening not every time, but at least 2-3 times per night).
The solution was to go into the network settings and enable beta code updates. Then the game will trigger an update for the beta code. It's a big download and it will take some time but after installing this beta code, we no longer have the rebooting issue.
Makes no sense why this would not get fixed in regular updates and only in beta. It seems like their last proper code update was over 15 months ago!
There are other problems with our game, like balls not locking on the guitar for multiball, but being released back to the playfield after a few seconds. I'm pretty sure this used to work when we first unboxed the game, it was so cool to have all those balls on the guitar headstock!
And, just like with Dialed In, I'm having a stuck on LED on one of the playfield light boards (in the USA map). It's ugly as hell, ruining all the light shows. This happened in the first 4 months after unboxing (just like with Dialed In). According to customer support, this issue is only fixable by replacing the whole board (at your own cost of course). And these boards are not cheap. Does anyone know if that issue can't be fixed with some proper smt soldering gear?

Did you give them the old " do you know who I am "
I would reach out to Eric Meunier Hogbog .
I bet he would be happy to sort out your issues and send you a new board .
I would guess your site is responsible for a majority of the sales of GNR , it's how I found out about it and brought it .
All the manufacturers and enthusiasts owe you a huge gratitude of debt .

#413 1 year ago
Quoted from robin:

like balls not locking on the guitar for multiball, but being released back to the playfield after a few seconds.

They will release back down if you're in the middle of a booster multiball. The game will remember them as a virtual locked ball though.

If this isn't what's occurring and they're not staying up there when you're not on a booster multiball, then you may need to jiggle the connector a little under the guitar head lock area itself.

#414 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

They will release back down if you're in the middle of a booster multiball. The game will remember them as a virtual locked ball though.
If this isn't what's occurring and they're not staying up there when you're not on a booster multiball, then you may need to jiggle the connector a little under the guitar head lock area itself.

If it worked before , could it be re-installing the code update ?

#415 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

If it worked before , could it be re-installing the code update ?

I think the connector under those locks can get a little loose and cause that issue. Especially if it worked before, and if it’s not during booster multiball.

#416 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I think the connector under those locks can get a little loose and cause that issue. Especially if it worked before, and if it’s not during booster multiball.

It's just weird it's happened after installing the Beta code .
There has been some reports of some bugs but I hadn't heard of this one .

#417 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's just weird it's happened after installing the Beta code .
There has been some reports of some bugs but I hadn't heard of this one .

It sounded like the ball lock issue was happening before they went to beta, and is still maybe occurring after that. Pretty certain it’s the connector underneath if it’s not due to happening while on booster multiball.

#418 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

It sounded like the ball lock issue was happening before they went to beta,

Reading Robin's post , it used to work but after they did the beta update , it didn't .

Quoted from robin:

The solution was to go into the network settings and enable beta code updates. Then the game will trigger an update for the beta code. It's a big download and it will take some time but after installing this beta code, we no longer have the rebooting issue. Makes no sense to me why this hasn't yet been fixed in regular updates and only in beta (their last regular code update was over 15 months ago)!
There are other (software?) issues with our game, like balls not locking on the guitar for multiball, but being released back to the playfield after a few seconds. I'm pretty sure this used to work when we first unboxed the game, it was so cool to have all those balls on the guitar headstock!

#419 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

It sounded like the ball lock issue was happening before they went to beta, and is still maybe occurring after that. Pretty certain it’s the connector underneath if it’s not due to happening while on booster multiball.

I could see how this is a perception thing, in different modes with diff behaviors... I'm not the rules expert but this is what I think I know...

during a song (maybe robin is calling a song=multiball in his post?) 1st ball activates Power chord and before power chord timer runs out balls will lock, then they release when timer =0
during a booster multiball as you said, it collects virtual (when you get a ball up there watch the big lcd and it will tell you what ball you "virtually" locked and then it releases back into play moments after)
during normal game play, balls are not released and when you lock ball six the song starts -- and this means if you start a booster multiball before locking #6 the game needs those balls and so game might release them. I dont know if there is logic to know how many are in the lock and how many it may need, or if it just dumps them all and makes them virtual. My guess is it dumps them all. This is unclear to me

I am sure I am missing something.

#420 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Reading Robin's post , it used to work but after they did the beta update , it didn't .

Two issues I think. the "it" you refer to was specific to the Reboot in the first two paragraphs and resolved by beta.
Third paragraph, new topic, of balls releasing...but robin was only "pretty sure" it used to work a certain way "when they first unboxed the game." (eons ago?)
I think robin's guitar lock usage/rules knowledge in different modes might be unclear and blending together, and also memory fades.

#421 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I could see how this is a perception thing, in different modes with diff behaviors... I'm not the rules expert but this is what I think I know...
during a song (maybe robin is calling a song=multiball in his post?) 1st ball activates Power chord and before power chord timer runs out balls will lock, then they release when timer =0
during a booster multiball as you said, it collects virtual (when you get a ball up there watch the big lcd and it will tell you what ball you "virtually" locked and then it releases back into play moments after)
during normal game play, balls are not released and when you lock ball six the song starts -- and this means if you start a booster multiball before locking #6 the game needs those balls and so releases them.
I am sure I am missing something.

Do you think Robin is a newbie to pinball if he said it worked and now it doesn't , there has to be an issue .

#422 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Do you think Robin is a newbie to pinball if he said it worked and now it doesn't , there has to be an issue .

He's got 27 freakin' machines, 37 owned in the past... and pinside, and then maybe a life, I would guess.
I can tell by the post that he is guessing and doesnt spend as much time on GNR to know or understand the rules as we do which is why asking for help. The guitar lock behavior is not really deep, but it does change based on what mode you are in, and you have to have enough games under your belt and time spent to know the difference. It is confusing to anyone - until it's not. I didn't get the impression from his post that he knew the game deep enough, maybe I am wrong. Hopefully now he has some more clarity around guitar lock behavior and can go play or reply and let us know if its a knowledge gap or if he knows all this then he can speak more specific about it to help us help him determine if its a real issue. That's all we are all trying to do is help.
Right now I think its a knowledge gap... even if he is the boy wonder.
This is all IMO! No offense meant. But thats the way I see it.

#423 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

He's got 27 freakin' machines... and a life,
Right now I think its a knowledge gap... even if he is the boy wonder.
This is all IMO! No offense meant. But thats the way I see it.

Lol , he's the Creator and founder of pinside .

#424 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Lol , he's the Creator and founder of pinside .

what does that matter? seriously.
I created three children. It doesnt make me know everything either.

#425 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

what does that matter? seriously.
I created three children. It doesnt make me know everything either.

I think it means he knows how pinballs work and if something has changed and now it doesn't work .

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#426 1 year ago

Haha you’re both kinda right. The ball lock issues, however did not start with the beta update. It was an issue before that.

It’s a bit hard for me to know exactly as I hardly ever play the game myself. But I will certainly take a look at that connector under the locks.

Thanks for the rules explanation regarding the multiball. This was certainly not common knowledge for me.

Thanks much!

#427 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Good catch, I totally forgot about it releasing balls from powerchord lock when it times out.

#428 1 year ago

Quick update, I haven't gotten around to checking the ball lock mech on the guitar yet. Hopefully I'll have a moment tonight during our Friday Night Pinball to check if the lock works properly, with the glass off. I do not have any game warnings or error messages about non-working switches though.

#429 1 year ago
Quoted from robin:

I do not have any game warnings or error messages about non-working switches though.

I think you’d see it in switch error.

Double check to make sure you’re not in booster multiball when trying to lock and also you’d have to have at least 1 member to be qualified before you can lock. 6 members qualified to lock all 6. If no members are qualified, it shouldn’t hold a ball up there, just like it shouldn’t hold a ball during booster multiball. Hope this helps.

#430 1 year ago

Ok, finally had some time to run the tests (the guitar locks test) but it looks like everything is a-okay. The 6 "switches" are working as are the two coils.

Quoted from Vespula:

during normal game play, balls are not released and when you lock ball six the song starts -- and this means if you start a booster multiball before locking #6 the game needs those balls and so game might release them. I dont know if there is logic to know how many are in the lock and how many it may need, or if it just dumps them all and makes them virtual. My guess is it dumps them all. This is unclear to me

Ah, maybe it's just my ignorance and my limited knowledge of the game's rules.

In my memory, when I first got the game, I enjoyed filling that guitar lock with 6 balls. Reminded me of the 1994 Guns n' Roses by Data East (also in our game room). But nowadays, the game will keep letting balls go when I would expect them to stay locked up there for the big multiball. Could be me misunderstanding the rules. Or maybe stuff pertaining to the ball locks changed with a code update.

I'll give the game another play and give you a more detailed report of exactly what is happening.

It's a bit of a bummer. The game has a lot of potential, but right now it's kind of 'meh' for me. And to think it was one of my most anticipated games ever. It's just... There are a bunch of things I would like to see different, and most *can* be fixed with code (if an update ever comes out).

...But that's an entirely different topic and I've already hijacked this thread as it is.

#431 1 year ago
Quoted from robin:

Ok, finally had some time to run the tests (the guitar locks test) but it looks like everything is a-okay. The 6 "switches" are working as are the two coils.

Ah, maybe it's just my ignorance and my limited knowledge of the game's rules.
In my memory, when I first got the game, I enjoyed filling that guitar lock with 6 balls. Reminded me of the 1994 Guns n' Roses by Data East (also in our game room). But nowadays, the game will keep letting balls go when I would expect them to stay locked up there for the big multiball. Could be me misunderstanding the rules. Or maybe stuff pertaining to the ball locks changed with a code update.
I'll give the game another play and give you a more detailed report of exactly what is happening.
It's a bit of a bummer. The game has a lot of potential, but right now it's kind of 'meh' for me. And to think it was one of my most anticipated games ever. It's just... There are a bunch of things I would like to see different, and most *can* be fixed with code (if an update ever comes out).
...But that's an entirely different topic and I've already hijacked this thread as it is.

Glad to see you are digging into it.
If you've never updated it do yourself a favor and go into settings and enable the beta and then go through those updates. A lot of tweaks have been made and some songs have been enhanced. All this is in preparation for a big code update forthcoming...
It's on beta 35 right now and production code is 1.25
So at a minimum you need to be on 1.25 for production but I highly recommend enabling beta!
Hijack anytime... But you wouldn't be doing that here because It's what this thread is for, And that's besides the fact that You're the founder and it's your website And you can do whatever the f you want to.

#432 1 year ago
Quoted from robin:

In my memory, when I first got the game, I enjoyed filling that guitar lock with 6 balls.

As long as it's mechanically all good , nothing has changed .
When you start a game , once you've collected a band member , you can start locking balls .
You will probably start " throw the lights multiball " which will release a ball if you have any locked , after that you should be good to lock six balls .
I'm totally biased but when you spend a bit of time on the game and get a hang of the rules , it's a lot more fun .
Like vespula said , you can't derail this thread because this is what it's all about , but 99% of issues are sorted out in the owners thread .

#433 1 year ago

Hi Guys , looking for help on an issue that has just started on my Guns & Roses LE . The right upper flipper , right lower flipper and centre VUK has stopped working .
Really Appreciated Kurtis .

#434 1 year ago
Quoted from Tastysirloin:

Hi Guys , looking for help on an issue that has just started on my Guns & Roses LE . The right upper flipper , right lower flipper and centre VUK has stopped working .
Really Appreciated Kurtis .

On the I/O board in the backbox, long skinny one with all the fuses and bridge rectifiers. First check fuse F701. F704, F705, F706 feed off of F701, which is likely blown.

Page 219 in the manual has the fuse stream. F701 is a 10 amp slow blow 20mm fuse. Fuse list is on page 218.

Tell jjp to get LTG : ) Back !

#435 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

On the I/O board in the backbox, long skinny one with all the fuses and bridge rectifiers. First check fuse F701. F704, F705, F706 feed off of F701, which is likely blown.
Page 219 in the manual has the fuse stream. F701 is a 10 amp slow blow 20mm fuse. Fuse list is on page 218.

Really Appreciated LTG will get to it over the weekend
And let you know how it all works out .

#436 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Thanks LTG really appreciated mate up and going diagnosis spot on

1 month later
#437 1 year ago

Hi I keep getting major air balls when I shoot passed the record. I felt the record today and it feels very loose. Almost like a minor see saw effect. I have destroyed a few mods and am afraid I will mess up the play field it gets so bad some time that the ball bounces in to the upper guitar lock. Does anyone else think it can be the record because aside from that, I have nothing. Thanks as always. Charles

#438 1 year ago

Sorry, if it is the record how can this be fixed

#439 1 year ago
Quoted from smognote:

Sorry, if it is the record how can this be fixed

Lift the playfield and tighten up the large plastic nut

#440 1 year ago
Quoted from smognote:

if it is the record how can this be fixed

Most likely the record needs tightened if it wobbles. The larger plastic nut is more for raising or lowering it so it sits flush with the playfield.

There is a small 1/4” screw head on the bottom under the playfield. And another small Phillips under the record label. It’s possible to press super hard on top of the record to hold that Phillips and then use 1/4 bit driver for the screw on the bottom to tighten it so you don’t have to puncture the label but it’s difficult and may work loose again. I sort of press that with my thumb while wedging my fingers around the post the ball hits to get my leverage or hold it steadier.

I did it that way for a long time but I finally just punctured my label recently to get it tighter, for longer.

I pull the playfield to service position, then get under with the bit driver and get it on that nut. You can get in there from the side with the bit driver in one hand while you hold the record from the top.

#441 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

but I finally just punctured my label recently to get it tighter, for longer.

Punching the hole looks more authentic to an LP record, imo. But I like the art of the label without the hole too.

#442 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Punching the hole looks more authentic to an LP record, imo. But I like the art of the label without the hole too.

Interesting. Having tightened that screw a number of times, I'd favor a reproduction or custom LP label. Perhaps something holographic to reflect the light under Slash's hat.

LPlabel (resized).jpgLPlabel (resized).jpg
#443 1 year ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Interesting. Having tightened that screw a number of times, I'd favor a reproduction or custom LP label. Perhaps something holographic to reflect the light under Slash's hat.[quoted image]

Mod makers take note of this

#444 1 year ago

I am noticing that sometimes the ball is auto plunging when a new ball starts although I have not launched the ball or touched any buttons.

Has anyone seen this before or is there a setting for this. I have only just picked up this machine so I am not sure if this has been like this for a while or just started as I only noticed it after game number 2.

#445 1 year ago
Quoted from martymart:

I am noticing that sometimes the ball is auto plunging when a new ball starts although I have not launched the ball or touched any buttons.
Has anyone seen this before or is there a setting for this. I have only just picked up this machine so I am not sure if this has been like this for a while or just started as I only noticed it after game number 2.

Could be a switch going off inadvertently which then sets off the auto plunge. A bad opto board in the shooter lane or dirty "power meter" inserts above the optos are prime candidates. Some have had success cleaning the underside of the inserts. I tried that but did not help. In the end, I had to get a new board from JJP. The new board solved all that. If you keep on hearing call outs during the game that are associated with those power meter shots, that's a good indicator the problem is there. If not, look for another switch going off prior to the manual plunge.

#446 1 year ago

That's good idea. Right when it happens open coin door and go into diag, switch history and see whats firing off.

#447 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Could be a switch going off inadvertently which then sets off the auto plunge. A bad opto board in the shooter lane or dirty "power meter" inserts above the optos are prime candidates. Some have had success cleaning the underside of the inserts. I tried that but did not help. In the end, I had to get a new board from JJP. The new board solved all that. If you keep on hearing call outs during the game that are associated with those power meter shots, that's a good indicator the problem is there. If not, look for another switch going off prior to the manual plunge.

Great feedback. I have reseated the connectors and it all seems to be working ok for the moment.

#448 1 year ago

Recently, I've noticed that the keyboard is being automatically awarded, which sometimes results in the ball being autolaunched. Other times it's just awarding me random points. Seems like a faulty opto sensor (again! I've already replaced the opto board for both the shooter lane/skill shot and the guitar locks!) but is there any other way to potentially fix this without having to replace yet another board?!

#449 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Recently, I've noticed that the keyboard is being automatically awarded, which sometimes results in the ball being autolaunched. Other times it's just awarding me random points. Seems like a faulty opto sensor (again! I've already replaced the opto board for both the shooter lane/skill shot and the guitar locks!) but is there any other way to potentially fix this without having to replace yet another board?!

interesting, I dont have anything to suggest, except the normal "cleaning" that I read about.
Did the replacement of the other boards completely fix your Shooter lane and Guitar Lock issues? Same issue? False positives?

#450 1 year ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Interesting. Having tightened that screw a number of times, I'd favor a reproduction or custom LP label. Perhaps something holographic to reflect the light under Slash's hat.[quoted image]

Proceeded to work on a wobbly record for the 3rd time. Previously having tightened the screw, then Locktite. Now, teflon tape at the end of the shaft and a longer screw from 1/2" to 5/8". This holographic sticker was close enough to fit.

HoloLabel (resized).jpgHoloLabel (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,000.00
$ 210.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-troubleshooting-/page/9?hl=martymart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.