Quoted from thePLAyNone:
Please post problems and solutions here for Guns n Roses. Had a few switches to adjust and the upper flipper....now our main concern is the spinning record keeps falling apart. Any one else experiencing this or have solutions?
My LE has had a number of relatively minor issues to address. I love the game!
- Upper playfield rightside guide rail will cut in to the upper flipper rubber over a short amount of time(2 days in my case). I've noticed at least one other LE owner with the problem. It will cut a groove into the rubber and then cause it to stick and get hung up on the rail. The easy fix is to bend the end of the rail out slightly to prevent it from contacting the rubber. Also check alignment of the flipper to the hole below it. May need adjustment.
- seems like common record disc issues that are simple to fix. I'm hearing lock tight and an easy adjustment of the nut to raise/lower the disc to proper flush with the playfield
- This may not be a problem on later machines on the assembly line from mine, but lots of stuff not screwed in under the playfield properly. check underneath the playfield and maybe tighten/use lock tight where necessary. Last night while playing the game the coil, coil stop, coil sleeve, and screws for the lower right flipper completely fell into the bottom of the cabinet, lol. Seems easy to fix.
- Be careful when lowering the playfield back in to the cabinet bc it's easy to slice the rubber tip of your shooter rod right off. Happened to from the factory. It came unboxed with a sliced shooter rod tip.
- There are multiple hangups throughout the playfield that need a little slight bending of rails, etc. On mine the ball gets stuck a lot on the right orbit underneath that metal piece of the right drumstick ramp underneath the P.A. speakers that say "not in this lifetime". There's also a spot on the right pop bumper(the ride cymbal bumper) where the ball can rest and get stuck between the buyer plastic and a post. Not sure of how to solve that one but it's not something that happens too often.
- Pretty sure the preamp for my headphone 3.5mm jack is blown. No volume and distorted. I'll get it fixed eventually. I don't use the headphones too often.
The game is so great and I'm pretty chill about these issues as it's early in the release and I have one of the first batch of LE's. A slight bummer but all fixable. What can you do, it's pinball.