I am getting ready to shop out my GNR and add some mods to it. I searched this forum and couldn't find what I was looking for.
I do not have a topper, and I don't want to spend $500+ for the original. I thought it would be cool to add some authentic Gunners memorabilia, but there is nothing that would really work as a topper. I could also pass on a topper, it isn't that important to me. Any thoughts?
Here is the list of upgrades/mods that I am thinking about. I am looking for recommendations and feedback.
1. FF speaker upgrade.
2. McFarlane Slash Figure: http://static.zoovy.com/img/toynk/W280-H280-Bffffff/F/fhs.jpg
3. Pinbits Mirrored Backboard Plastic: http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_55&products_id=420&zenid=78ppir340f7qlsuj9nvd47alt4
3a. Red Cold Cathodes Tubes to mount behind Mirrored Backboard Plastic
4. PinCardz: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=116472198364429&set=a.116467391698243.18752.116464558365193&type=1&theater
5. I purchased a new G ramp.
6. Translite: I purchased new.
7. Plastic Set: Purchased
8. Plastic Protectors: Purchased
9. Axl scoop metal protector: Purchased
10. Black Pearl Grade 25 ball for Captive Ball
11. Lighted Flipper Buttons: Going with green
12. LED's: I haven't purchased any and hope to have some feedback on whether to do this or not. Maybe specific colors in certain inserts?
13. Gun Grips: Very cool, but I am passing on this.
14. Lighted Snake: Looking for some feedback on how to light this.
Post edited by xsonics2k2 : Updated the list.