IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #891 Featurette video. Posted by Coz (3 years ago)

Post #897 Full song list Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Post #958 All 3 versions of playfields side by side. Posted by sevenrites (3 years ago)

Post #1172 Keith clarifies Coma rule Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#168 3 years ago

It would be cool if all the little holes were lighters and the more shots you hit, the more lighters light up, and if you get all of of the lighters lit, you get something (MB, 2x scoring...etc.) sort of like Star Power in Guitar Hero.

#454 3 years ago

Someone mentioned earlier that the mini inserts were city lights and this may be a tour. I think that’s a brilliant way to integrate a band theme into a pin. A few days ago someone also circled those inserts and it loosely looked like the US... perhaps there were some international cities too keeping the circle from looking more like the US.

Instead of a band pin where you just play songs with little theme tie in (looking at you KISS), having to unlock cities or play across a country adds that extra element that take some already great games up to that top tier level. Very much looking forward to tomorrow.

#458 3 years ago

It’s 10/5 on the east coast. Let’s see some pics damnit!

#535 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Please, please, please........ in true JJP tradition don't fcuk the cab art up.
How may Wonka top hats did we count last time around.
Imagine if its Fat Axl Rose x 6

I wouldn't be opposed to Fat Axl x 0, and instead a whole lot of Melissa Reese. Keyboard optional.

#576 3 years ago

Funny how JJP touted fully featured games, and now they have a "gimped Pro" that was their biggest knock against Stern. Seems like they are figuring out what business model works the best, whether good or bad.

#602 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Usually when the pro is better the game is not one of Stern’s best in my opinion. If people say it flows well such as GOT pro that is because there is nothing on the pro.

True, but I'm still yet to see one AS Prem/LE in person because everyone got the Pro when they saw that the upper PF was just juggling your ball.

#652 3 years ago

Well let's hope that after the pics are all in this thread, someone then copies them and creates a "GnR pics revealed!!!" thread because scattered and repeated information is the best information.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#718 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Just Tell them you have to go to the bathroom.

I go to the bathroom allllll the way down the hall. (BTW, by the time you're done watching this, GnR will be released).

#801 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

The SE cab looks like Dirty Donnie to me.

Totally! Ironically, exactly at 1pm today, Metallica just sent an email about a new Dirty Donny poster and referenced pinball. Coincidences up the wazoo!

"COMING THURSDAY AT 1 PM PDT
Dirty Donny, an artist who has been in Metallica’s world for two decades, is the man behind our latest poster in the Met Store!

This blacklight reactive poster will be gone quicker than a pinball down the drain, so mark your calendars and be in the Met Store on Thursday, October 8 at 1PM PDT to get yours while you can! A limited number of prints will also be available in the Probity Merch UK/EU Shop and on Donny's website at that time."

MET (resized).jpgMET (resized).jpg

#900 3 years ago

Wow those rotating and pivoting stage lights are unreal!!!

#961 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

People saying it's game over for all other games? haha - barely any videos yet BUT this game looks great. LOVE the amount of detail from the band although Melissa? Who is she again? I need to check it out - nice to have a girl voice in there too I guess.

Keyboarding goddess. Also the harmony for a lot of Axl's vocals when he has the melody and harmony overlapped on the studio tracks.

#1246 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm all for the CE model with features added that don't affect gameplay (just cosmetic additions). However, I think it's a bad decision not to include the physical Coma ball lock on the LE model. Same goes for less RGB lights on the LE. JJP has always included all physical gameplay features on their LE models up until now. It's disappointing that you now have to spend $12.5k, silly money for a pin as I call it, to get all the physical features.

I agree wholeheartedly with the physical CE apron lock/kickback deeley.

However with the RGB lighting count, I think the difference between the CE and LE is mostly in the undercab and behind-backbox lighting. There are a ton of LEDs in those.

1 week later
#3391 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

How is Rocket Queen on the family friendly list of songs? Are the background "noises" removed from the game if anyone has played that song long enough to get to that point
Or are those kind of "noises" considered family friendly

Think of "family friendly" as "things that don't have the F-bomb". GnR as a band isn't really family friendly to begin with. I wouldn't pull my young kid from watching Frozen or something and say "hey you got to check out this sex, drugs and R&R pin I just unboxed!". It's just they didn't want to use radio edits, so if the song could be played unedited on the radio, it's in family friendly mode as you could be in the car and the same song could come on... but as a parent of young kids you may be changing the station.

There are a handful of games with inappropriate lyrics, sounds, and/or callouts. Removing them doesn't change the overall theme or the other songs.

#3460 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Back to GnR, think the SE is going to be like AC/DC on steroids

I've been toying with the idea of selling my Luci to fund an SE, but I'm still waiting to see some game play to ensure it is like AC/DC on roids.

I'm a bit concerned with losing all the things that Luci/Prem/LE has (swinging bell, 2nd PF, cannon, drops, diverters...etc.) just to get video assets and a better soundtrack on a large screen. Remove the Axl and hat sculpts and screens, and this is really just a 3 flipper, 2 ramp game with a non-motorized spinning disc. My TMNT Pro has a 3rd ramp and motorized disc w/ magnet. I know it's not apples to apples, but I look at what I spent on TMNT, what ACDC has and am wondering if I'm removing all that ACDC has for something with arguably less than TMNT Pro (again, I know the extras that JJP games have that TMNT don't). I'm just comparing at a very high level.

#3471 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I would never sell AC/DC unless I was done with AC/DC or you prefer GnR music to AC/DC?

It's a combination of me highly preferring GnR's music more, and the fact that you walk into ACDC knowing you're not getting to Encore and there's really nothing else to strive for.

What I do appreciate about ACDC is that I thought it had the best theme integration prior to GnR's release. At least half the shots are tied to something ACDC related (Hell's bell, TNT, Black in Black, R&R Train, Highway). I think they did a great job taking ACDC's assets and putting them on the PF. It's just that all you have to do is play songs, all of which have the same common goal, and then play the 3 MB's along the way. Because there's no mini-wizard or real side objectives, and because Encore is a pipe dream in a 3-ball game, it's just a game of how much you can load up and cash in Song Jackpot.

I know GnR SE has a lot more going on in the rules department compared to ACDC Prem, but certainly not the PF department.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.