IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #891 Featurette video. Posted by Coz (3 years ago)

Post #897 Full song list Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Post #958 All 3 versions of playfields side by side. Posted by sevenrites (3 years ago)

Post #1172 Keith clarifies Coma rule Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tranquilize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#405 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I would say there's zero chance it will be a turd. There is a chance that it won't be the second coming, especially for those who don't worship GnR.

There's a chance every game by every designer could be a turd. I think it will play well though. I can see some Lawlor influence on the pf, so it will shoot well.

The biggest issue is your second point. I don't think gnr has the pull to attract enough big spenders. It would have been a better license for Stern, if that. There are so many other 70s and 80s has-been bands that pretty much everyone can tolerate, like Sabbath, Crue, etc...

#430 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I've never met a Sabbath fan from 70's and 80's who doesn't still love it. I use to listen to Crue and GnR but now its rare to almost not at all.

We'll, sir, you are supporting my point. I'm only saying gnr will not have the pull that other choices would have. They don't have the staying power of Sabbath or Motley Crue.

Yes, some on here will buy a gnr machine, but I want jjp to sell a huge amount of machines. Imho, Gnr has zero chance of doing so. Avengers, although I hate it, is a way better theme choice. Why take such risks when you're trying to build a company?

Maybe I'll eat my words, but I see this selling in the Wonka range, maybe DI if they're lucky.

#1142 3 years ago

I'm in the deep minority here, but my wallet is safe! I dislike GnR, so I was terrified that this game might be the pin of all pins. With regard to lightshow, the CE will be the best to date, and incorporation of assets will be top-shelf.

Not many here are talking about actual geometry and how the game shoots. The videos mostly focus on assets, concept and lighting. Gameplay is absolutely the most important aspect. Short, close ramps can be good, but they can be bad. Also, the spinner wheel is meh.. What else is there in the game that makes you go, "I can't wait to shoot that!"? Single flipper upper pfs have never been that good. The headstocks are cool, but, again, these are aesthetic. I don't even want to get into the art, but I'll say that I don't like any of it, even if I was a GnR fan.

I see a decent pin here--don't get me wrong--but I don't feel like I'm missing much by being on the sidelines. I hope the next game has something crazy and new and focuses more on gameplay.

All that said, I'm happy for all the GnR fans that are getting games. Buy a lot so we get more!

#1272 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Omg, Stern trying to crash JJP’s GNR reveal party with.......Heavy Metal?!?!? You’ve got to be joking.[quoted image]

Greasy Gary, hard at work! Go get em, Gare!

#1281 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Pinside being Pinside.
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Being critical of a product is wanting to watch the world burn?

What is this forum for?

#1311 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Looks like the greatest game ever made, just incredible use of engineering and technology. A new highpoint for pinball on every level.
That being said, the rules seem so deep it'll take a math wizard 3 hours to complete. Gameplay will mean everything. If you're constantly trying to achieve 50 different things, will it be fun?

I'm seriously curious: how does this game display the greatest engineering and technology in all of pinball?

#1315 3 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

Does anyone know how many different versions of the Collector's Edition they are going to release?

No one will know that for years. If this sells really well, Jack will milk it like WOZ and Hobbit. If you wait, you might get a lock of Slash's hair stapled onto his top hat and some sparkles. You heard it here first, from K-man!

#1336 3 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Because I never said that. I said "incredible use of engineering and technology".
But, because of those things it looks like the greatest game ever made. In this new Golden Age, this is the high point. The only question mark is whether it will be so complicated that people only see the first 10% of the game and have no idea how they got there.

I shouldn't, but I'll bite on your logic challenge. To you, it appears to be "the greatest game ever made." The examples you used to support this claim (see your post for the original order and styling) were "incredible use of engineering and technology."

Hell, here it is to save you some trouble:

"Looks like the greatest game ever made, just incredible use of engineering and technology. A new highpoint for pinball on every level."

You're telling me that this game is the best game in pinball history, but your supporting examples are somehow not the best, even with grammatical fragment attached with a comma? "Greatest game ever made, just incredible use of..." ???

Well-defended, my friend... Well defended.

ANYWHO... I'm still waiting... And I'll even rephrase it to make it easier for you: I'm seriously curious, why do you see this as the greatest game above every single machine produced in the history of pinball? And if you'd be so kind, could you also explain how the engineering and technology is "a new high point"? You used "on every level," so this one will be tough to evade...

#1380 3 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I think we get it, you don't like GnR and you're not impressed. If I were you, I'd probably give up on trying to convince people that something that is purely subjective could be wrong.

I never said I didn't like the game. I just dislike the band. I'm asking a pinsider why he/she/they think it is the greatest machine of all time. That's a big claim. I couldn't care less if you or anyone else likes the game. In fact, I'd rather all of you buy one so they keep making great games. I've purchased a NIB JJP machine and will likely purchase more.

#1615 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Listen Stern is very smart when it comes to making money (I have a lot of respect for that), and I realize your not a fan of JJP games, but there is zero comparison to ALL of the Stern music pins. I've owned Met LE, AC/DC BIB, AC/DC Prem, and IMDN LE...all fun games, but the theme integration, is orders of magnitude more impressive on JJP's GNR. Now as far as game play goes time will tell as nobody has seen it yet, but my guess is its great due to the design team. Yes u pay a little more for JJP games, but u also get a lot more. Sterns JP2 could have been the GOAT if they actually had assets. Instead they made it into a cartoon dinosaur game, which I don't care for (just my personal pref).

I prefer JJP to Stern any day, but this is bullshit. IMDN is incorporated beautifully. The voice work is amazing and the art is killer. What I see from GnR is a focus on lighting and some guitar headstocks. I'll be generous by saying the art is "off," but GnR has never been known for their art. It's all cliche skid art from the 80s. They did the best they could. The game has almost nothing new, whereas IMDN brought in a world champion designer with one of the best PF designs in history.

Oh, and IM being stripped down?? Serious? Two well-placed magnets and and a rising bash toy with multiple switches inside... What does GnR have that even comes close to Monger... Oh yeah, the spinner wheel. Good luck with that.

Again, I PREFER JJP as a company, but the blindness to the lack of "innovation" in this game is startling, even for pinside!

#1621 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I’m not going to do a coil/toy count, all that matters to me is if it is fun to play!

I totally get this argument and generally support it, but I don't think it's fair to ignore the other side as well. IM proves you don't need a ton of coils, but you can still have "neat" or "cool' or "NEW" things to interact with. IMDN is a pretty good example of that as well.

#2107 3 years ago

JJP is #2 in the pinball world, so we SHOULD compare it to #1. I don't get the apples oranges argument. They are slowly moving toward one another's approach toward the market.

Stern pulled up its socks because of jjp. JJP let its socks down to become profitable.

Great time to be alive. Love some, hate some, bash some, troll some.... C'mon, it's an internet forum!

#2304 3 years ago

Anyone else notice the Wonka/slot machine sounds mixed in? Skill shot is the most obvious. These are polar opposite to the rough edge of gnr... Man, I hope toy story doesn't sound like Vegas.

#2370 3 years ago
Quoted from BazilBLast:

Keith did a great job with the layout on Avengers .
I also like the layout of GNR .
If you sit Avengers premium next to GNR LE it's obvious which one has had more time and love put into it .

From soulless piece of crap to this 20 mind later. Day drunks are fun... Oh wait...

#2373 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

JJP makes beautiful, flashy games with "meh" layouts and gameplay. GNR is gorgeous, but I'm on the fence about he gameplay after studying last nights video. Thinking seriously about canceling my LE deposit until I have an opportunity to play it.

Except the Lawlor pins. His layouts are just as good as Keith's, maybe better because they are more friendly to less skilled players. Wonka is insanely good. Better than DI, which I didn't think he could top.

#2458 3 years ago

I think the issue that most are having is that there needs to be some basic gameplay before rewards. What is the most loved and played multiball in the history of pinball? I would say Addam's. Why? Well, you have to earn it. There is a long process to get there, and you may not even get multiball every game. When you do, it presents probably the best stop and go moment in all of pinball.

"Now you've done it." Brrrrrrrrrr bbzzz bzzz bzzzz (rumble, rumble) SHOW TIME!

I've played the game, as many of you have, a zillion times, and this never gets old. It's exciting over an over again. Just like nailing jackpots in TZ. The boom and crazy overload of sound and giant JACKPOT on the screen. It's just so fucking satisfying.

GnR has left little room for this. The lightshow is crazy throughout and mulitballs seem to come out of nowhere. It's an overload in contrast.

I've had DILE since it came out (early adopter), and this is one of my big criticisms of that game. The multiballs are full of jackpots without a unified goal. I think Keith (and the coders that work with him) do a better job of balancing unified goals with the new tech. Eg. IMDN super jackpot during trooper gives you an Eddie card.

#2491 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I said before Knockn' on Heaven's door is my favorite GnR cover (and top 10 of all their songs) it's Bob Dylan but to me GnR did it just as good or better.
Skinny Axl for the win.

I'm not a huge fan of Dylan, and I will get some heat for this, but Axl Rose could not improve a single song on this planet, especially by the "guy who can't sing," Bob Dylan.

#2563 3 years ago

so am I seeing this correctly? The SE has a stage of figurines, essentially a mini PF with zero interactivity with the ball? Is it also empty underneath? I'm confused...

#2633 3 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

+: innovations - cymbols, guitar head, drum sticks, spinner, LCD in playfield shoing info that backbox lcd cant cos band is playing
-: Weakish flippers...

Did they work with SpaceX, you think?

#2641 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I was going off your picture actually. I see the lower protection but whats protecting the top edge? If theres something there that im not seeing sorry just dont want you guys to have dented headstocks since its so nice looking

Let's move on to dimples. Someone get that low angle, with the light just right....

How do you enjoy this hobby with such worries? I admit that manufacturing defects are a concern, but ball wear is... Ball wear. I laugh when I see plastic chunks fly across the pf. That means I'm taking the fun to a new level! Dents mean you've put some miles on your machine, badges of Honor. It's all perspective.

#2891 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

There's a difference between discussion, constructive criticism, and making every personal.
Nobody said you have to like everything, or can't discuss what you don't care for. There's a vast difference between "I prefer what JJP is doing to GNR than the style of games Stern is making, they don't put the extra time in that matters to me as a customer" and "Fuck John Borg, he's a half assed designer, and here's a list of all his non accomplishments".
Pinside is full of shit talkers who hide behind keyboards and throw trash at the people who actually produce things in this hobby. They read what people say, and it's hurtful. I know this because they've told me so. Why would anyone from Stern post here after the kind of abuse people toss their way?
I've worked on a game, I've put my projects here in public, and people are free to criticize them all they want. People who've made it personal are bitches on my ignore list.
Either you see the difference or you don't, but the creators of this hobby, the people who without them none of this would exist, don't deserve to be personally shat on.

It's a public forum about pinball. Everyone gets trashed on. It's da way things woyks.

I was defending Lawler last week and stating my displeasure about GnR this week. Next week I'll defend dialed in again.

This should be a designer's paradise. They get a free litmus test from the pinball public. Who cares if there are morons who trash games and designers for no good reason?

As for the multiball forever in GnR, how can we shut up about it? The game is brand new, crazy expensive, and will mostly go to homes. I think wondering and pondering about playing Wack-a-wacka-ball instead of what we're used to is a valid concern that I continually want to hear about. If it hurts the designers' feelings, maybe a public forum isn't the best place for them to hang out.

#2944 3 years ago
Elon mb (resized).jpgElon mb (resized).jpg
#3200 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Why? The whole game looks pretty immersive and interactive to me. I don't really get the interactive toy/mech comments. I have a Wonka LE and it really doesn't have any innovative toys...yea it has the gobstopper and wonkavator, but there's no real innovation or complex mechs. Wonkavator is really just a VUK with a ball lock. Gobstopper is fun to hit, but nothing innovative here yet the game is a blast to play. POTC is really loaded with stuff, but unfortunately was too expensive for JJP to deliver. That being said is an entirely different game than GNR or Wonka. Its more a stop and go game with some flow, but flow is not on the same level as Wonka. I guess I don't see all the interactive toys in DI, and I couldn't stand the theme so I sold it. When I look at GNR its all about the entire experience and theme integration....shots, game play, code, mechs, lighting, etc... Music and pinball is just a great mix.

Wonkavision, wonkavator, gobstopper, extremely clever use of SEVEN magnets, captive ball... - insane Lawlor design with combos out your ass... No need for 700 multiballs.

I don't understand your dedication to fighting any tiny criticism of GnR. It has great assets and immersion and some "neat" things like high hats and drumsticks, but it's unlike all previous JJP releases in that it lacks any substantial ball interaction (mechs/toys whatever you want to call them) aside from a second PF and the headstock lock. To many JJP fans, myself included, this sucks. I'll take the mechs over the lightshow and concert footage any day. I'm not playing pinball to look at the screen, and crazy lightshows blind me when I'm playing in my dark dungeon. My DILE is the max I'd ever want for lightshows.

That said, I'll play this on location for sure, but I'd buy Wonka over GnR any day.

#3357 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

No one has answered my question. Do you think this game will suffer from not having a bash toy?

Dunno. Ask Skymont. He's been humping anyone's leg who mentions GnR, yet said that R&M needed a major toy.

#3555 3 years ago

We'll see how this pans out in about a year. I think you're going to see a lot of GnR's on the second hand market when the "experience" gets old. I could be wrong, but I just can't see it.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3616 3 years ago

There is no way the supposed "LEs" are sold. This game will be more available on the secondary market than DI is. Give it a year. I'd also recommend waiting for at least the second run of LEs if you must buy nib. There will be some issues to iron out. There always are.

#3639 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

No way LE all the way....why not get the whole experience .... go big or go home

Not if the upper doesn't add much, or worse, detracts... Losing the lock would suck though

#3704 3 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

No way, all those toys and mechs getting in the way of the ball. No flow. Shouldn't rate higher than '3'.

bush_doing_it_wrong_1 (resized).jpgbush_doing_it_wrong_1 (resized).jpg
#3721 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well then ur lucky, u found something special.
Its a strange pin cause I loved it, but all my buddies who play pinball couldn't stand it. Its not a game for the casual player that's for sure. I'm a firm believer the new stuff has buried all those classics from the 90's. Still fun to play but they can't compete. JMO

It's one of two games the wife would never let me sell. TZ and TOTAN. I have my TZ set up steep as hell and toughest rules possible. She can still flip it pretty well, and I can still get 2 LOTZs in one game once in a while. Still kicks my ass most games though. I love the cross referencing too. Stay away from the clock in clock chaos and all the referencing in fast lock. I remember playing a tournament when I had whirlwind. Both games playing the same song at the same time. Epic.

Truth told, the game would get boring without the power ball. It is such a genious part of the game that throws a monkey wrench into your plans. If you get it back into the G machine, you're rewarded with the best multiball in all of pinball. Unlike GnR, you really feel that you've earned that damned multiball, and it is damned special.

#3722 3 years ago

meh

#3744 3 years ago

The CEs will come way down. Feel free to quote me in a year. The price is so high and the LE looks better. You'll save 1.5 to 2k in a year. That goes for all crazy expensive high production machines, not just gnr. FOMO has driven sales a lot. Great for the company. If you didn't get aCE, relax. You'll probably want an LE when the dust settles anyway.

#3772 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Come way down in a year? Completely disagree and that's my free quote a year from now.

Yep. One year from today. I'll come back and offer some quotes from the market. Price is way too high to recoup on resale. Gameplay doesn't match assets. No toys.

Sorry for your loss.

#3795 3 years ago

There is ZERO hard evidence that half the LEs have sold, and I would think that isn't the case.

I know I wouldn't want to hear it or look at it objectively if I was buying a CE, but price will come down. You guys are forgetting the price tag. The game is 12.5k plus shipping and taxes. You really think you're going to get 13k a year down the road? Of course LEs are going to come down too. There is a huge FOMO going on about the CEs, and if you can't see that, you're blind. Gameplay reviews have been mixed. You can check this very thread if you need proof.

There are a bazzillion LEs available, and as some of you have stated, they will likely come out with a different CE to soak up some more profits. This is just the reality of all NIB, not just GnR. I knew I would eat a 1-2k loss on my DILE. You'll be able to pick up a CE in year's time for a good price, just like all the Stern LEs. It's not the old days anymore where your LE/CE (of almost any game) will appreciate in value. Saturation is upon us as well.

#3799 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Maybe, maybe not....theres enough differentiation between the CE and LE that may help hold or even increase its value. The CE has an additional game play feature, rad cals, topper, shooter, lockdown emblem, band signatures, etc....is that a big deal? who knows, but it does differentiate the product line. My guess is CE's will hold or increase in value and LE's will drop the standard 10-20% that most NIB games drop. Remember for the first time JJP's CE product line has changed this time around. Is that enough to hold value? only time will tell

If you don't want to use history as evidence, you're right. Maybe it will increase and/or hold value. If we use history, evidence leans toward the typical loss. Would you be defending this position so vehemently if you weren't buying a CE? I think I'm being pretty objective. I'm not buying the game, but JJP is my favourite pinball company.

#3967 3 years ago

You guys are like children...

#4013 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Therein lies the problem.
I expect perfection when I spend over $9000 on a toy. Not perfect, won't spend, simple. If everyone had higher expectations, companies would strive for perfection. Look, as much as we rag on Deeproot, at least they are trying to find solutions. Who knows, my next game may be a Deeproot. Companies can do it, but they refuse, because they can push crap out the door because people have the mindset of "expecting perfect is unrealistic in this hobby"....Manufactures 1 Customers 0

Shouldn't you be saying that Kaneda expects perfection and he spoke your idea and it reincarnated inside your DNA but you're not him but biologically, but not on pinside, you are?

#4148 3 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

I'm in no rush either.... But I don't have the typical American attitude. I understand about waiting.
Have you guys ever noticed that things in life are generally what you believe they are going to be? I.E. - Good if you believe it will be good, and bad if you believe it will be bad? It's generally about attitude.
My mother always said : "Speculation is best left for Palm Readers and Prostitutes."

Pffft. Sounds like you've read or watched "the secret." I consider myself a realist a.k.a cynic (NOT pessimist). Blindly believing things will always be good is just silly. In fact, humans, as all creatures, are motivated primarily by greed. How's that going to turn out?

#4150 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

But we, as humans are able to deny our base instincts and be civilized. At least some of us can.

Very true, but the degree is based on genetics, chemical balances, socialization and education. Our control of our greed variates drastically, and along with our wonderful ability to deny basic instincts also comes the ability to defend the most abhorrent behaviour with many shades of morality. Meliorism is a farce. The evidence is pretty clear.

#4175 3 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Also to comment on the CE's losing value in the next year. For crying out loud most of you cant even get the list of differences correct.
Also some of you keep mentioning another special edition ala YBR WOZ. or BA Hobbit. If you pay attention to the two titles i just mentioned. JJP as a company has changed quite a bit since woz and hobbit. And those are the last games they ever did Extra editions for. No Different DI, POTC, or Wonkas. I believe JJP Realizes and listened to the feedback from their CE customers that it wasnt cool releasing CE Type different versions of the game a year or two after the initial release. And they are more focused on moving on to the next game. For people counting on some special slash edition coming a year from now. I wouldnt hold your breath.
The CE's will not lose value. I can easily see the CE's selling for 18-20k for the next 6-8 months. After that they may drop to 14-16k. And then hold strong at 12,500 after that. I think theres a chance they stay at around the 14k mark or higher.
As for the LEs i easily see them bringing north of 10k for the next 3-4 months. As JJp wont be able to produce enough to keep up with demand.

That works in a world where you just make shit up. Yeah... But... they made more WOZ and Hobbit editions BECAUSE THEY SOLD. The other games have not sold as well. So if we want to look at evidence, instead of --you know-- making shit up, the evidence points to them milking sales if the game sells well. 14k? LOL. Get atta here. I'm assuming you're in for a CE? That would explain everything.

#4198 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

I’m assuming you didn’t make the cut for a CE? That would explain everything.

Lol. I've stated clearly that I hate gnr with a passion. I wouldn't buy this machine of it was the best design in history, which it isn't. However, I do enjoy speculating about the pinball market. That CE you're going to buy will lose you money. But hey, I'm going to lose money in my DILE and my imdnLE, and I knew that going in. I just find the denial by buyers humorous. The market is flooded, the game isn't mind-blowing, and it's crazy expensive. Signatures?? Lol

#4273 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

What the fuck are you doing here then?

Talking about pinball. I thought that was obvious...

#4275 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Donation or not, this CE sold for $20’500 a few hours ago.
[quoted image]

Not true. The donation is very important. Someone agreed to donate $8000 to a charity in order to buy the machine. This person could have easily just bought an LE. Great that the guy donated that much though!

#4442 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It is continually surprising how many people say they will never buy another NIB, yet hang out in threads for NIB games...

I don't understand this mentality. I don't plan on buying GnR, but I love JJP and pinball in general. Should I stay away from this thread? Should I not join in the conversation about a new game unless I sign a contract to buy it?

#4445 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Let's not go overboard. Nobody's gatekeeping here!
I'm just saying...some people have been very, very loud about the fact they will never buy another NIB/JJP/Stern/Whatever.
What's the point of saying this to the rest of us over and over again? In a thread about the game they won't buy?

It's usually because someone is disagreeing with them. I could argue with Ice all day about PF quality, but I know he will never give a shit. But he sure likes to stoke the fire. "Pffft, just play and enjoy your 10k game that's falling apart." We all get excited by a troll now and then..

2 weeks later
#5182 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Seems to me you won't be happy with JJP regardless of the game. While game play is different amongst the games, they are all very similar where it counts and I think you either like it or don't. If you haven't found a JJP you like you probably never will.

That's like saying all w/b are equally similar. Yes, jjps have a feel that they share, but to say that DI is like the Hobbit is a pretty strange argument to make.

#5187 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

If you have played/owned the JJP games and haven't found one you like, then you probably don't like JJP games. The quality, fit & finish combined with stellar light shows, art, theme integration, audio/call outs and videos are all done at a high level, which is to say, a JJP game is a JJP game. It has been repeated on pinside that the monitor in JJP games is too large. I couldn't disagree more, but it goes to show that some people don't like the JJP approach to pinball.
If you don't like any of the existing JJP games, you probably won't like the new ones either.

Ok. I guess we'll agree to disagree. Many people clearly love gnr and have disliked all other jjp titles. New games are new....

#5242 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I know what your saying but the reality is this is priority #1 with the JJP team right now.

Yep, just like the last pin. And the one before that. Top priority. Big announcement I must have missed.

1 month later
#5328 3 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

I had a distributor tell me jjp was going to sell out of the se's soon and not make any more. Anyone else hear about this. Kinda surprised since the game is so popular.

They will make machines until they stop selling. You have nothing to worry about.

#5334 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Time will tell, but its a very unique product offering with a lot of star power.....I would be surprised if this pin didn't appreciate

They'll sell for slightly more in the short term and slightly less in the long term.

#5340 3 years ago

CE will dip as well. Price is too high to sustain. Won't go down much though. Probably 1k.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Purcellville, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 11,000.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tranquilize.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype?tu=tranquilize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.