IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #891 Featurette video. Posted by Coz (3 years ago)

Post #897 Full song list Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Post #958 All 3 versions of playfields side by side. Posted by sevenrites (3 years ago)

Post #1172 Keith clarifies Coma rule Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nokoro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2223 3 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I would love to see at minute count in multiball as appossed to single ball play.

I may all depend on who is playing. For example, if it were me, each multiball would last about 15-20 seconds and then we’d be back to single ball play.

#2314 3 years ago

Did I see correctly that if you don’t make the shots during a song, the booing off the stage doesn’t just end the song but has you drain? If so, that’s likely why every song is a multiball. It does allow people to play longer and hear more of the song. The game then becomes more of a a Guitar Hero / Rock Band type game where you just try to stay alive. And it focuses on the concert experience with the light show and everything. So, it does seem like a design choice. It might not be for everyone, but it is different in terms of how most pins are played.

#2716 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I can’t figure why he wears a flannel shirt tied around his waist? Was that ever in style does he ever wear the shirt or just around his waist? I realize he’s rock/punk fusion but I don’t really see anyone else wearing this.

I wear a flannel shirt tied around my waist. Are you saying it’s no longer cool?

#2849 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It is not a flail-fest when you get used to it. Four total shots and two are very important. The bass ramp shot (To qualify Duff) and the guitar neck lock. You can cradle the ball up there, so both shots are easy to repeat when you get the hang of it. The other two shots are "Fog" and "Lights". I believe fog is a booster of some sort and the lights target starts "Throw the Lights Multiball"
[quoted image]

What’s the metal bracket between fog and lights? It looks like it gets in the way of the shot to the bass, but it could just be the angle of the pic.

#2948 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

The hotrails, and how they strobe and interact with each song is definitely innovative. The coding they did in tandem with gameplay is genuinely unique and innovative. You can question it prior to playing for sure, but once you step up, you'll understand why people are raving. Trust me.
We went from seeing it unplugged, to strobing, pulsating, and the music RISING as the songs play. It's truly unique.
For me, I just want to play more, in a less frenzied crowd, and get some time with the shots.

Agree with the sentiment. Innovation comes in many forms and is not necessarily limited to new mechs. I don’t think anyone has seen a pin that emulates the experience of going to a concert like this one before. I’m really looking forward to trying it. I never thought I would ever be interested in a band pin. Ever. But this has me reconsidering.

#3234 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Crap. There's a "click to reveal" feature for forum messages that I didn't know about?

I was thinking the same thing. How do you trigger it? I can’t see any options to do so.

#3239 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

« Spoiler! Click to reveal. begin with < spoiler > but no spaces, enter text or whatever you want, then end it with < / spoiler > but no spaces »

Wow! « Spoiler! Click to reveal. How did you figure that out? »

2 weeks later
#4598 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I know you don’t make them, Mirco does. You are having issues already and these PFs with pooling and chipping at the posts will get worse and what will you guys do about it?

Is there any record of this getting worse or is it just localized to the posts? I ask because even though this issue has been talked about for some time across multiple different manufacturers and games, I have yet to see a playfield fall apart over it. I don’t mean to minimize the problem, but if the chipping can be covered up with a washer and not extend beyond the area right around a post, I care less than if it causes issues outside that area.

#4778 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Do tell ! love to hear what game u think has better flow!

I don’t know what game has better flow than Stern Star Trek. That said, I sold mine to get a DI. I love DI. It has great flow. But, Star Trek was all buttery flow combo shots. I’ve only played Wonka a few times. It didn’t seem to have the flow of ST. I’m not saying one is better than the other. But in terms of flow, ST wins.

#4945 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Sometimes I think the happiest pinball players are the ones who have never visited pinside.
They buy the games they feel like buying, play and enjoy them the way they want to...they don't go looking for issues.
Ignorance is bliss.

I know what you mean. I remember way back when, Stern had an issue with peeling back box stickers. I read about it on pinside and immediately checked my Star Trek only to discover there was minor peeling. I probably would have never noticed except for pinside. And then, all of a sudden, I had something to worry about.

1 week later
#5196 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

If I had to describe this game with one word I would say fun .
It's the funnest pinball machine I have played in long time .

Well, that’s good. Pinball is about fun after all.

3 months later
#5515 3 years ago

I have Titans on the flippers of most of my games. Feels like rubber but more durable and way easier to clean. Super bands are a lot more bouncy.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
Plastics
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
8,500 (OBO)
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Odessa, FL
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 49.99
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nokoro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype?tu=nokoro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.