IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #891 Featurette video. Posted by Coz (3 years ago)

Post #897 Full song list Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Post #958 All 3 versions of playfields side by side. Posted by sevenrites (3 years ago)

Post #1172 Keith clarifies Coma rule Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john1210.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1886 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

CE GAME PLAY IS DIFFERENT THAN LE! Fix it

Im happy with an SE... shut your hole and enjoy what you got !

#1889 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Does anyone with intel know if the hotrails are bulb-specific between white-only and multi-color, or is that software based? If software, I'd love to see JJP consider a downloadable purchase upgrade for SE buyers to get the same light shows.

If that's not possible one solution from stock white would be to colour tint the strips to red or blue etc. You would still have just the one colour but maybe not as stark as the white. The actual effects will be the same as the other models minus colour changes.

1 week later
#3538 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

So the big appeal of this game is to keep chimp flipping your way through multiballs while your eyes are being blinded? Hey maybe its me but i just don't get how that is fun. Kudos to JJP on the success of the game but I will stick with Elwin and Avengers.

Always amazes me why some people feel the need to pay out on one game in order to build up another. Dude, if you want a world where all games play the same then I'm guessing you're a bit on the boring side. Nobody disputes avengers as being a good player.

#3542 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

So true. It has:
- innovative layout
- expansive mode-based code with depth and breadth.
- top 3 interactive mechs in pinball with the chomping trex
- best use of captive ball in pinball (for my money)
- great theme integration when updated with lovingly made fan code

Avengers would be my pick

1 week later
#4184 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Honestly? If I could buy that game will the pooling shown and have it at my house this weekend I’d pay full MSRP no questions asked.
I’m way more concerned about the production schedule and the silence that I am playfield defects. I want the damn game!!!

This kind of Muppet mentality is exaclty why these pinball manufacturers could give a rats about fixing the problems.

Im personally pulling my order. I ain't paying for garbage playfields.

2 weeks later
#5095 3 years ago

Will we see another game with such a steaming pile of turd for a playfield?.... probably not in this lifetime.

The 2nd hand market on these things is going to be fun to watch in the next 12 months.

#5131 3 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Wow.. just wow.. I'm in on CE.. won't cancel yet.. but hopefully with the apparent delay that is taking place.. playfield will be redone.. my suspicion is that only a silk screen pf will work.. so they're not gonna do that.. fortunately I haven't gotten involved with a POTC/WONKA game..

Wow just wow? It baffles me how these crap playfields they've pumped out surprises anyone. Their last couple of titles have set a pretty bad precedent... And for the most part JJP swept it under the rug.

#5229 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I ordered an LE directly from JJP about three weeks ago because my local JJP distributor never returned the 5 phone calls I made to him. When I called JJP to place my order, the salespeople (Michael and when I called back a second time Jen) tried to convince me to buy from a distributor. I explained that I had no confidence in a distributor who didn't return phone calls. So they took my order, but explained that I probably wouldn't get the game until next May. I was fine with that because it allows me more time to save up for it (I made a $1000 deposit) and I felt that it gave JJP more time to fix the playfield issues so that hopefully my game would be free of those errors. They also said that they would be able to ship the game from the factory directly to me, but shipping would likely cost me more than if I got it from a distributor. I was fine with that too because, like I said, I have no confidence in the distributor for my area. I don't know the answers to the rest of your questions, but I can at least say that JJP does ship games directly to customers.

JJP pf issues have been around for a good few years now. I wouldn't put money on your games pf being any better or worse by May.

#5231 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

"The Hobbit" it’s from JJP.
[quoted image]

Your point... if you're trying to make one makes no sense whatsoever. My post makes no reference to liking or disliking JJP games... I have owned all except a DI and I have an LE gnr on order. Just stating a fact about current pf issues that they have been around for a while now and its hit n miss what you get regardless of when you order it. You've checked my wish list more than I have in recent years lol thanks is in order though... I need to update it as I have a hobbit...

What i do dislike is their current Qc on playflields and JJP along with stern need to be called out. Doesn't mean I hate the games or the company as such.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,400 (OBO)
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider john1210.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype?tu=john1210 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.