IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #891 Featurette video. Posted by Coz (3 years ago)

Post #897 Full song list Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Post #958 All 3 versions of playfields side by side. Posted by sevenrites (3 years ago)

Post #1172 Keith clarifies Coma rule Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 3 years ago

Def eager to see and play this one. People whine about “rock themes” but they just work for pinball.

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Not a GNR fan , however looking forward to seeing a new JJP game. Finally something shown and as expected the flow of negativity is overwhelming.

Huh?

This thread is a nonstop GNR circle jerk! People seem pretty hyped to me.

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Happy to hear they have an upper play field. If its anything like POTC it will be awesome

Hopefully less dramamine will be required.

What can I say I'm old school. I like my upper playfields to not move.

#191 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Maybe itll come with GNR signatures on the CE? I showed my wife the signatures on my Wonka CE and she was like "your stupid" then she walked away.

I can't see Axl even considering this but I'm sure most would be happy with a Slash or a Duff.

#198 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What about Path of Adventure?

It's a fun novelty. The fact that it isn't constantly swaying for the duration of your game makes it more palatable and less nausea inducing.

#288 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Its not crazy. There's no design really, the code is there. There's plenty of reasons why it should cost less. Its a remake.

I know you guys have a hard time understanding this but they charge as much as they can get away with. That's how it works.

The only "reason" a game should cost less is if people aren't paying what you are asking.

#300 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm surprised more people aren't talking about the fact that JJP is going to have a game they haven't even announced yet - ready to go day 1. No one has ever done that besides recently with Stern and ST and we know how that ended up - complete rush job.
This could be the first successful launch like this!

They’ve been in business almost 10 years...I don’t think you can expect any parades for actually shipping games when they announce them.

Good for them though glad they finally got their shit together. Can’t wait to play this one at hopefully loud volume.

#304 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

If it didn’t end up GNR when flipped over, the ONLY blind pin I could ever buy NIB without seeing a lick of gameplay would be an Ozzy/Black Sabbath Pin. How in the H has this not been made yet? GNR esp Slash look up to Ozzy (and most everyone in rock) JJP#13 ? Hopefully Ozzy lives that long
[quoted image]

Yeah I’m in for a sabbath pin. I’ll put a deposit down sight unseen, fantasize about the upper and lower playfields and all the subways....

Can’t wait. I’ve been missing out on this nib thrill ride for 20 years !

#985 3 years ago

Looks cool to me.

That Gibson Head stock is badass and looks like they brought back the Road Kings ninja star diverter which I always thought was a cool little passive mech.

#1016 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

I'm not a Guns N' Roses fanboy but I do like some of their songs. To no surprise, Jersey Jack has shown up Stern once again. Not that it's that hard to do honestly, but JJP knows how to do what only Bally/Williams was able to do in the 90s with their toys and theme integration. Love them or hate them, they make some of the most high quality, memorable games in the business.
As for the art package, in my opinion, the LE takes the cake by a mile.
I'll not own one of these but I can't wait to try one out in the wild sometime!

Do you really think their goal was to "show up Stern?"

Maybe they just wanted to make a cool pinball machine, and that's what they did.

When you base your entire design philopsphy on "showing up Stern" you get a touchscreen lockdown bar with pointy edges and a game that doesn't actually work.

Give JJP a little credit here. I'd like to think after 10 years "showing up Stern" isn't a company design edict.

#1041 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

This guy gets it, crazylevi

No he doesn’t. He’s another clueless noob, like you.

When the goal of your pinball company is to “own stern,” you get deep root.

When the goal of your company is to turn a profit, you get something like GNR.

If pinside ran a pinball company, it would definitely be deep root! Every “business decision” would be based on petty Grudges and white hot emotion!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1057 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Whats the COMA lock on the CE?
I'm fine with JJP making non gameplay items (artwork, armor, topper, shooter rod, etc) unique to the CE but its a huge bummer to see gameplay items removed from the LE in my opinion.

Then buy the "premium." You gotta forget about this old "6K to 9k" mindset of yours...the real fun starts at 10K!

#1067 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why do people always assume people will cancel a game once another game is reveled? If someone wants an Avengers game, they're buying Avengers. If they want a GnR game, they're buying GnR.

Nobody ever actually buys any games here they just move their deposits around depending on which game was most recently revealed.

Thank god for the ops or pinball would be dead!

#1070 3 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

hoping for some "live" versions later on
ACDC was a let down with No concert songs

I think most people would view live versions or re-recordings as a compromise.

Besides Slash did original music for the pin, that's sick. I think this game has the soundtrack covered.

#1078 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The GNR standard and LE still blow away anything Stern offers for nearly the same price. I'm just disappointed to see a gameplay feature reserved only for the CE, thats BS at these prices.

Tough titty bro...you wanna play you gotta pay!

Or else you'll just have to be happy with your 6k to 9k pinball machine.

#1085 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Keep it going old man. Time to wake up. You can make money and still show up stern. Very simple. I know it’s not part of your ass kissing agenda for stern but you can recognize common sense still....I hope

The funny thing is this is a GNR thread and all you and the noob army want to talk about is Stern, just like ANY time any company that isn't stern reveals a game.

Not me. GNR looks awesome, can't wait to play it.

#1089 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

$9500 to get a complete game now? I'll stick with Stern Premiums thank you very much

What do you expect for 6-9k? Ask Panzer.

#1137 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not to plug my favorite Pinball game ever (alien) but the proximity switches were 1st done in heighway Pinball. That company was on to something. To bad it was so poorly managed.

Hate to piss in the punch bowl but I'm pretty sure Vacation America pioneered this ingenious innovation 15 years ago.

Goes to show how important innovation is!

#1151 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Some of you guys really need to relax.

for real.

Not to mention, if I had a GNR in my house the last thing I'd be doing is recording video right now and uploading it.

95 percent of people who buy games just want to play and enjoy them, they aren't cruising around for Facebook Live hits.

#1245 3 years ago
Quoted from NoMonkey:

I can't speak for others but somehow I've been roped into this "anti-stern" group. I've never been anti-stern and haven't expressed as much. I did say that I thought JJP was bringing it and has put Stern to shame. That's literally about it. Past that, crazylevi lost his marbles and started making it a Stern v. JJP discussion. Then I piled on just because it was fun and he seemed legitimately perturbed about the entire notion.
Stern is fine. I don't like many of their games nor their build quality by comparison to other manufacturers; but they're not bad. JJP makes a higher quality product in my opinion is all.

Jeez! Give a noob a little attention and they latch on like a Pomeranian!

Play it cool kid! I see ya!

#1250 3 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

Twisted Sister’s next? Shuddup and take my money!

You’re an SMF!!! Yeah

#1270 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Super cool that they got the band’s full approval and got so much input from Slash as well as getting all the help with licensing. It seems to have paid off in spades. Looks to be a very complete, and incredibly well integrated license.

That is pretty amazing. I’m shocked they got axl to do original speech for this thing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 210.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.