IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #891 Featurette video. Posted by Coz (3 years ago)

Post #897 Full song list Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Post #958 All 3 versions of playfields side by side. Posted by sevenrites (3 years ago)

Post #1172 Keith clarifies Coma rule Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1187 3 years ago

5000 limited edition? Really?

#1197 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thanks Keith for the information, much appreciated. That's good to hear the Coma rule exists in all 3 versions. Just bummed to see a gameplay feature reserved only for the CE considering the LE price, JJP hasn't done that before. Looking forward to playing, and possibly owning, a GNR.

Coz cosmetic can’t justify 3k. So it should happen JJP add gameplay feature in the CE. They need to give this model attractive to buy.

#1199 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

There will be no more LE games as with a 5000 run will never be sold out

I guess i have some time to buy one...

#1201 3 years ago
Quoted from Joe_Blasi:

so at least 5500 games to be made? Is stern selling that much per title

5000 limited games announced on JJP website. Sounds crazy!

#1439 3 years ago

I wish the best to JJP.
Very few pic and vids right now but looks amazing.

However, the current period is economically difficult ( not to say catastrophic) for every body. We are only talking about lay-off in France! I think it is reason why JJP stripped down their standard model (3 flippers instead of 4 for le/ce and more stuff less) to be more affordable..and also strategically interesting for jjp that operators could buy their games.

Gnr sounds like a marketing turn for jjp

#1449 3 years ago

sorry, must have been already said but which songs are in the game? thanks

#1452 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

It’s one of the “key posts” in this thread.

thanks

....knocking on heavens door

#1458 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Full song list with which ones are only available in adult mode (and 1 more that is locked that must be earned):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jjp-game-announcement-coming-soon/page/65#post-5888757

do you know how it work? you can select a song, or a song is refered to a mode...thanks

#1504 3 years ago

5000 LE games...maybe in for the third or fourth batch.
i was really disappointed about reliability of my previous Dialed in. so no hurry, There will be some for everyone...as long as you get the money of course.

can't get some closer pics of upper pf. can't see what to shoot for.

#1952 3 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

This is why JJP direct sale and mix with distributors is not a good model. Either one or the other. Of course direct sale will give them more profit so why not back out of distributor allotment if you can sell direct. Again, do it all direct or none.

Do you think elsewere than US?

#1953 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Wow, I never would have thought I'd see the day when 500 $12,500 pinballs would be sold.
JJP has the hit they needed.

Now, 5000 LE next...

#2119 3 years ago

How many ramp are there? I can see 2 and the left one goes to the upper pf. Correct?

Edit: oups didn’t notice there was also a diverter on this left ramp

#2301 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I'm a little worried.[quoted image]

Then i think it would remind me ACDC. I got the feeling to play MB over and over

But lets see some streams.

#2306 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The only two band pins I've owned are Metallica (still have my LE, great game) and ACDC (had a Premium, enjoyed it, let it go as I downsized my collection to focus on other arcade hobbies).
There's a little of each game's DNA in GNR, but also just miles more stuff. I feel like comparing them not to play Stern vs JJP, but just to look at how things have changed and grown and influenced each other.
--
Clearly the pick a song, play its mode, cash out or keep building it up risk/reward owes a lot to ACDC. But I love that you don't just pick a song and play it and that's the game on GNR. In ACDC you're basically always in a song, GNR has a non-song structure around it, which I really like.
ACDC is also a very ... unlovely game. It's fun as hell, and has great attitude, but visually I don't think anyone thinks it's that killer of a package. GNR has the best art and total look of any JJP to me. I like the LE the best of the three.
The lower playfield on ACDC is eh, GNR's upper doesn't seem that amazing in and of itself as far as flipper action, but it's got so much more going on. The locks and ball paths make it much more interesting. Both are mini-playfields, for better or for worse, they slow the main action down, but at least with GNR you can play the main playfield simultaneously. With all the multi-balls that should happen a lot.
Where ACDC has a little of an edge is the bell and cannon are good interactive bits, GNR could have used just one more thing that interacted with the ball better. The spinning disc coming out at the same time as Avengers is an unfortunate coincidence.
Until I play GNR it's hard to compare, but the risk/reward thing seems less tense with all the ball saving multiballs, and the fact that the 'risk' option adds a ball. Seems a lot more safe, and probably won't have quite the tension ACDC has. But I think it makes up for it with the depth and other things to focus on.
ACDC has shit-all for actual band participation. It's got the songs and some Photoshop, that's it. Clear loser there.
--
Metallica is one of my all time favorite Sterns. It started the new era of hand-drawn art returning. It was the closest thing to an original theme Stern had done in ages. Fan layout, but lots of toys. Sparky having so much personality made him more than just a bash toy, but he's a great bash toy. The hammer is such a killer idea, love it still. Was a little big, but 30 of us have a mod to fix that ... The return of inline drops! The cross rising is whatever, but it's neat. The snake is a scoop, and a switch, at the same time. Love shots that change, the open or closed mouth really makes it cool.
Song integration is ... okay. You pick a song, but it doesn't mean much. The catalog is cool, it leans old school, which I appreciate, but it's kinda small. GNR just murders it with selection. I wish Metallica had 21 songs!
The band does callouts. Uh. It kinds sounds like GNR and Metallica are in the same boat with this one. Look, you're known for your music, not your voice acting, I get it.
Slash recording new music for GNR is amazing. Top tier band integration, hat(s) off.
The music in Metallica plays for certain modes, and that's cool, but again, mostly doesn't mean much most of the time. I like how GNR has the ability to pick new songs purposefully, and the way you can go after albums is really clever.
I see a big win for each game still on the board: For GNR it's just such an immersive package. My Metallica is nice, color DMD, LE backglass, all the stuff, but ... well it looks bare next to GNR's lightshow and big screens. It's a fun game that has a music theme, GNR is the full concert.
Metallica though has what I haven't seen yet on on GNR, and maybe it's hidden there, I haven't seen it all. Crank It Up. Just super creative single ball play. A killer playfield with great code modes and the tension is all one ball progression. It's surgical. Yeah, the game is wood choppy, and has it's own multiballs to grind, but Crank It Up is special. Code like that really makes it. If GNR can get some more taste of that I think it would go a long way.

Well, Met and GNR have a 7 years gap.
JJP always tried to make the best theme integration as possible. GNR is just insane.
But previous reliability issues and economic factors make GNR without any interactive toy. It’s a pity.
However, gameplay and code are kings for me. Met is way better than ACDC imho. Lets see what GNR can offer. I love ramps and diverters so very happy with GNR

#2307 3 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

In my opinion, Keith is a master programmer and has programmed some of my favorite games.
What I like most about his programming style is the way he embraces the theme of whatever game he's working on and takes you on a journey.
His layered and complex rules usually give you multiple ways to approach the game and grow with you over time.
I like his goal oriented rulesets with rewards in the form of cool light shows, display and sound effects, which I prefer over score oriented rulesets with rewards like playfield and shot multipliers that have little fanfare.
He also has intricate risk vs reward rules to maximize your score if you want to learn them, play in tournaments, etc...
From what I've seen so far, GNR has all of the above.
TL:dr
A few streams that look multiball heavy are not going to shake my faith in Keith's master programming skills.

Sincerely i hope it will be less deep and complex than woz.
And depth must be depending on how the game is draining or ball time. Unless it could be quickly frustrating.

#2562 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You brought it home today. That's what I'd expect from what i've seen.

Waiting for post-honeymoon to get fair reviews.

Ok game looks amazing. No need to own it to conclude to this obviousness
Now how it plays is the most important question for me.

#2616 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The game is fun to shoot.

he said "game looks like it is not fun to shoot"...then he didn't play it yet. what this kind of statement can worth?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2617 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The mini screen in the back tells you EXACTLY what to do. When in doubt, check it out.

i hope inserts tell you too what to shoot

#2778 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Iceman just listed it, 3 minutes and 4 seconds of Beattle asset ! Live and Let Die. I believe the Beattles game has 15 seconds of 6 songs? Something like this, anyway just sayin. Watch the straight down the middle review they have played the crap out of it and can barely contain themselves!

Jjp forgot Bob Dylan for knocking on heaven doors

#2839 3 years ago

Maybe dumb question..
How work the triple path bass ramp wireform and what it is used for? Is it possible to controle the diverters?
Thanks

#2905 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

My opinion really would have no value as I suspect we like All pinball players find different things important in their selection and buying experience. I am NOT tied to interest in ANY one OEM pinball builder. I don't care who the builder is as long as my wife and I enjoy it! With that said, for me in the Hundreds of games I have every owned this one is without Question the most immersive high speed adrenaline game I have ever owned. Hands down. Yes, you Must at least Like the band to fully enjoy. The art, the shot map, the features are SOoo well executed I can honestly say I can't think of one thing Eric should have changed. I do find it sad many are judging the game (mulitballs) by a few stock code settings game play videos? You set the game up like YOU like it. Turn off all "add a balls", extra balls, etc as you wish! Just remember we "pinball sharpshooter experts" are only 5% of the buying market for a title like this. Many, like me, just want to enjoy a Great game and use handicapped code settings to enjoy just a bit more of the experience. This game IS an experience!

Agreed.

The game is already the one of the best looking ever, and the best ever lightshow. Hands down. As one pinsider said, the player is not only playing pinball machine, he is at a GNR concert, it must be amazing and exciting as a feeling. Playing in the dark must be an incredible experience with this game.
I love the cabinet art of the LE but i prefer the CE trim armor!
Regarding code, as you said, each one can set up the game to his liking. I assume it would depend on your ball time liking in a game and skills.

I would like more videos to see some features in action like the triple path 4 strings bass ramp wireform and the triple kinetic diverter of mini pl. what does it do concretely? Can you control diverters?

#2916 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

He did. Check out one of the other JJP threads. His Pinside name is vividpsychosis. It’s on the owners thread.

This is what he said about MB:
« The multiballs during songs are not some separate thing to score more points. They simply are there to help you do the previous mentioned goal. Get max rock meter, kick ass on the song and get an encore. I think if people think of it in that manner. They will understand the true genius of this game and see how the MBs are not excessive because they don’t serve the purpose everyone in Pinball is use to. You aren’t stopping to control and take specific shots. You are jamming out! You are flinging all the balls as best you can to orchestrate a killer performance and keep the meter high! « 

Sorry what means  »jamming out »?

Is each song unique to play?

#2918 3 years ago

thanks.

Just don’t get what he means.

Shooting at random the most switches you can?

#2921 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Using the extra balls in play to hit mode shots feels like you’re jamming out to music.

What i don’t manage to know is if there are specifics shots in a specific progression to do in each MB song? And if each song mode is unique to play?

#2930 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes all the song modes are unique to play. (It would be silly to have 21 modes and have them all be the same rules) Whether you have 1 ball or 6 balls in play for whatever song you’re playing, the objectives of the song are the same.

In fact i just wanted to be sure that i’m not playing a Star Trek bis. This game gets 18 modes and they feel all the same. To be honest just played modes of level 1 and 2. This game was just quickly boring me and finally hate it.

I completely understand that objectives songs are the same as long as the ways to get them are different and creative.

Not a big concern for me, but i understand Snaroff about the mini playfield.

#3012 3 years ago

GNR will not escape the fact that it won’t please everyone...as any else pinball machine.

From what i see (reviews, layout, rules, some streamings..), it is not a game i could buy without some hours playing it...what i didn't do for AIQ. (It doesn’t mean i’m not wrong on all the line)

#3020 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Hot Wheels is a great players game. Very challenging. Multiballs are earned. Definitely not the same BOM as a JJP LE game. But it has some great rules.

Effectively we don’t need to denigrate a game in order to enhance another one.

Each game is different and will meet their customers. Everyone has his own expectations, the more we get choice the better it is.

I think i know more about features, just need to get some niceties about song rules.

#3047 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Has anyone internationally been able to play one yet? And by International I don't mean Canadians lol

not in France coz of customs

#3050 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Since the goal of this game is to stay alive in the song modes til the end, I wonder how long theoretically you could play if you max out each song to PLATINUM? Seems around 2 hours if the game has 15 songs (not counting hurryups and riffs) and avg 8min/song! Imagine that game!
Game looks great. Looking forward to playing it for sure.

Franck, i hope there is way more to do than staying alive in each song mode like shooting specific shots to progress to a goal. unless i assume it would be boring quickly.

#3051 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Does Pinball Browser work on JJP games? Maybe I can change out all of the songs and videos to Foo Fighters when GnR songs start to get repetitive

first musical pin that i like at least half of the songs in the game. my only complain is of course the missing of Knocking on heaven's door. big pity.

#3221 3 years ago
Quoted from wdbthree:

Agree completely w/ vividpsychosis. LE #315 arrived yesterday at my house (posted a few pics and thoughts in the official owner's thread, if anyone is interested). I don't play competitively/tournaments, but: consider myself a discerning flipper. And: either own or have owned Bally/Williams, JJP, Spooky, Data East, Heighway. And: have put serious play on every game on the top 100 (as a consultant, I <used to> travel every day. frequently stopped at the best pinball spots coast to coast). plus I built a high-end Virtual Pin. I know - it isn't the same thing. But: better than nothing. And: some of the original tables using PinUp Packs are something else (e.g. Harry Potter, Stranger Things, etc.).
ANYWAY, I am completely blown away by GNR. I was *slightly* concerned about gameplay after watching the initial streams. But: grail theme led to an impulse LE order at launch announcement (btw: direct from JJP website. must have been one of the first people to have order processed once you could actually purchase). First time I've bought a pin w/out putting it through its paces (hell: even had several trips to play Alien at SF's Flipper Room before pulling the trigger).
Anyone claiming this game doesn't have "flow" must have a different definition of "flow" than I do. you can absolutely hit orbits/inner loop/ramps for quick action. The light and sound show can be overwhelming on first play. But: the rules are clearly explained on the mini screen and through call-outs. But: WOW the experience. The risk/reward of continuing song mode vs. cashing out adds an awesome dynamic. The light and sound show is absolutely phenomenal, especially as you build momentum in a song.
My only quasi-negative: the Album wizard modes aren't fully fleshed out yet (i hope). They are technically there, but: honestly a bit of a letdown after the mind-melting of crushing a song like "Live and Let Die", earn an encore into the next song, then moving into "boss mode" animations with video-gamey-sound effects. Fully expecting those to get better as code matures (and: let's give props...most games ship with place-holders for wizard modes. GNR has a ton of them out of the box).
Upper playfield is better than Wizard of Oz, but: spiritual successor. most importantly: it does not interrupt the flow of the game like WOZ. I love that some shots can find their way directly to the Gibson headstock/ball lock. The VUK to the bass "string" paths is super cool. The diverter that changes the left ramp from quick turnaround to the upper playfield is also sweet as hell. Will withhold judgement until I get a chance to play a SE to have an opinion to have it changes shots/flow.
Beyond the "collect band members", "start song", "complete album" main mission path, there are a ton of other multi-ball opportunities. Spend a few minutes with the rule sheet on JJP and they go from mysterious to intentional. Can there be a lot going on? Absolutely. Part of the design. But: as stated: the single ball pressure to either start song or end song raises tensions quite a bit. And: as has been said, all multi-balls rules/setting can be fine-tuned to your liking. So far, I've only upped the flipper strengths a bit and turned on Adult mode (needed some "Mr. Brownstone", even with teenagers in the house).
Happy to answer questions as I have one sitting a few feet away. Hope everyone gets a chance to play this; your mileage may vary, but: I'm absolutely thrilled. truly an incredible pinball experience (which: even my wife and teenage girls LOVED, which never happens).
[quoted image]

Never played GNR

About flow, every game gets flow....more or less. From what i have played, i would say GoT pro and JP (stern) have the best, and when i see videos and layout, i think AIQ is in this league.
GNR couldn’t get the same flow because of its design but that is ok, not an issue for me.

Upper playfield doesn’t seem to interrupt the flow as you said so that i wonder if it was really needed, a different design of the left ramp or inner loop (not so smooth shot) could have removed it.

However, i.m sure it is fun to play and must be a great experience

#3377 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I got to spend a couple uninterrupted hours playing an LE at the Blue Moon bar and grill in Madison, WI an figured I had enough time to put up an early review.
I'll start with the how the game looks. Overall the game looks amazing and fits the theme perfectly.
Backglass art - Much of the backglass is covered by the LCD but the artwork that's there looks awesome and fits the theme well. 10/10
Cabinet art - I really dig the color of red they chose for the trim and love seeing all of the unique touring lithos. 10/10
playfield art - JJP finally has a kickass artist on staff. I love the hand drawn art and thought it was brilliant to represent the band members as skeletons. 10/10
Display animations - This may be the best looking display work yet on a JJP game. The fact that they were able to sync up the modern day concert footage with the original tracks is pretty incredible. 10/10
Playfield layout - I think the layout fits a music pin well. I didn’t think I would like having a scoop in the center, but I actually don’t mind it. The game has pretty good flow and it makes sense to have smooth orbits (like Hobbit) and wider ramp shots on a music pin so that you can jam out to it while you play. It wouldn't make sense to have bash toys or tons of targets on a music pin like this. the key is to have smooth and medium speed flow that you can rock out to. The game isn’t a precision shooter but is a game where you just need to get flow going and rock out while building up your song times. I wouldn't say the layout is amazing with a mix of easy and tough shots like some of KME's layouts like AIQ or JP2, but I don't think those types of layouts would necessarily fit this type of game well. I also really like how the upper playfields are implemented as they are challenging and fun to hit the available shots and look incredible. 8/10
Game rules – to me the game kind of feels like a modern day ACDC with a rule-set that heavily favors pushing your luck and high risk/reward on song jackpots. I think it may be a bit heavy on the multi-balls as it seems you are in multi-ball play far more than single ball play. Scoring seems heavily dependent on the ability to shoot balls up the left ramp and lock balls on the guitar neck, something that can be difficult if you don’t boost your flipper strength from factory settings. Flippers feel a bit mushy and underpowered at factory settings and it can be challenging (especially in multi-ball) to lock balls as it requires clean shots. Other aspects of the rule-set such as “travel” and “patches” are still a bit unclear to me at this time. I would also like to see a more dedicated purpose for the upper-right flipper loop shot. Currently it appears it can be used to travel or help advance through songs, but doesn’t really seem critical to the game’s rule-set at this point. I’m a big fan of games where upper flippers have a lot of importance for things like super jackpots but on this game it seems that most of the big jackpots are cashed in at the center scoop. 7/10 but I realize that code will be improved over time so this will likely go up.
Toys/Gimmicks – The Slash top hat spinner is well implemented but I think most of the BOM on this game went into the lighting and display. The upper playfields are well designed and implemented. 8/10
This game scores a 10/10 for me in all sound and lighting categories. It truly feels like it is bringing the concert experience home and does sound and lighting better than all other games. The game shines in these regards! I did think the hot rails were slightly less impressive (more muted) in person than they appear on video, but they are implemented nicely and add a really cool effect.
Theming – They 100% nailed this theme. It really helps having Slash on-board and unlimited access to assets. Having 21+ songs is incredible for a music pin. If you are a big fan of GNR and have the means I think you owe it to yourself to buy this game! 10/10
Last ability – I think if you’re a big GNR fan the game should have a ton of lastability with all of the content. Since the rules are done by Keefer and Joe Katz I’m sure there will also be plenty of depth to keep you interested in owning the game a long time. On the other hand if you aren’t a big fan of GNR I could see the theming and assets being a detriment. I know I wouldn’t be interested in this game if it were themed after KISS or Iron Maiden and the amount of video assets would be a turn-off for me. I love the Stern Maiden game because of the layout and because they went a different route with the theme (Eddie adventures) vs. tying it to concerts and touring and typical band stuff. If you’re a GNR fan I’d say this is a 10/10 for lastability. If watching modern day Axl parade around on stage for hours on end gives you cause for concern, then this might not be the game for you. If you aren’t a big fan of the band then I’d give it a 6/10 for lastability.
Fun Factor - If you are a fan of GNR it is really fun to bring the concert home with you. The push your luck rule-set is also fun. I don’t think there are any other games that offer this “concert” experience quite like GNR. I think what this game does for music themed pinballs is comparable to what ACDC did back in 2012. Before ACDC we were subject to concert pins like Rolling Stones and ACDC really upped the ante in terms of adding improved lighting and sound and gameplay excitement (risk/reward) to the pinball landscape. I think GNR exceeds ACDC in almost all areas including lighting, sound, video, and especially artwork but there are a couple of areas where I feel where GNR is lacking. The first is that the game is missing a truly satisfying shot. On ACDC this would be the bell shot, which just feels awesome to hit. GNR is a good shooter and flows pretty well, but is missing that magical truly-satisfying shot. The other area where I think ACDC bests GNR is in adrenaline pumping moments. Having a huge song jackpot lined up with a 3X PF multiplier and firing that cannon is such a rush. GNR also has the ability to build up huge jackpots, but it is more anti-climatic when you simply shoot an easy to hit scoop to cash it in. 8.5/10
Overall – I think the game is a grand slam for JJP and does many things better than any game in history. If you love GNR the band you should be absolutely ecstatic with how it turned out. The game is fun to shoot and has tons of content and deep rules and the best visual/audio experience in pinball. I do think it might be a tad overhyped as it’s not going to make other pinball machines obsolete or less fun to play. I don’t know that I would want the pin as an only modern game in my collection (I would prefer a Stern precision shooting game like JP2 if that were the case) but if you have a few other pins already I think it would complement them nicely and add some diversity and a unique type of pinball experience to your line-up. I know I plan to pick one up when the time is right. 9/10

9/10 overall....then i assumed that art, sound package, lightening show get high rating weightings in your book!

#3415 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

You lost me at JP is easily Elwin’s worst game.

Well, you almost read to the end!

I don’t care, JP is the best game i have ever played with TWD, and it is all what matters to me!

And if by chance GNR could join them, i would be happy with it.

#3884 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I thought we got ripped off , UK cops it even worse than us .
Lots of people in the U.S . complain about the prices but they don't know how lucky they have it compared to us overseas guys .

sure.

our countries are similar.

Only 2 importers in France and they agree on prices (to distributors). We also have a nice TVA charges up to 20%. customer is fu.. at final.

Prices still go up despite a currency conversion rate in our favour. AIG LE is (was) 10900€ at best + shipping (sorry dont know about GNR)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 210.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 11,000.00
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.