IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #891 Featurette video. Posted by Coz (3 years ago)

Post #897 Full song list Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Post #958 All 3 versions of playfields side by side. Posted by sevenrites (3 years ago)

Post #1172 Keith clarifies Coma rule Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skyemont.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2595 3 years ago

Great reviews so far from those who have played it. Can’t wait to try it out.

#2721 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I can’t get Live and Let Die and Paradise City out of my head!
I can’t wait to blow the panels off this baby. Take me down!!!!!!!!

I’m so with you Ice. I love me some GNR and Eric and Slash just knocked this one out of the park. Looks fantastic and from a few who have played it, can’t get enough.

#2733 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

THIS. GAME. IS. AMAZING. In on a LE!

Did you play it?

#2736 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

YESSSSSSSS. I am still bitter the LE is missing a mech. BUT It’s an awesome game!

What Mech on the LE!

#2742 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Coma ball save.

This? If so, the CE has to stand out.

5366D3E5-837A-4BE5-9E8A-01633325DF88 (resized).jpeg5366D3E5-837A-4BE5-9E8A-01633325DF88 (resized).jpeg
#2754 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

From everything I’ve heard, the CE’s won’t be run until Jan and to me that means deliveries starting mid Jan. Three months is not too much time to wait, unless GNR is your dream theme. Gotta be excruciating for a podcaster to watch GNR LE owners and soon SE owners, receiving and playing the games you’ve praised to high heaven. They enjoy it, play it, stream it, discuss it and one’s patience for a CE wains.
That CE owners follow LE owners makes little sense. CE’s owners deserve the honor and envy to be first, followed by LE owners and finally SE owners.

100 LE’s are boxed and shipping
100 SE’s are on the line (50 per week)
100 CE’s should be in the line 10-26-20

Not sure where January came from. Are you getting a GNR’s?

#2790 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

From my time playing the game, this thing is a drain monster so the mb helps allow the player to see more. That being said it appears they provide the option to reduce ball saver and mb so best of both worlds.

Exactly. Eric is the best pinball designer right now and has thought of everything in this game along with Slash. Make it easy or hard. Your choice.

#2825 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I agree with the former, at least. Keith has made 3 machines and I would like to own all of them.
Eric has yet to make a machine I actually want to own. Play them, sure...but I have not got even the slightest itch to purchase one of his designs.

Then why are you here in this thread? Go to a Stern thread that has one of Keith’s games! Problem solved!

#2832 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

To watch fanbois stroke it until they bleed.
You?

I’m in n a CE. You buying a GNR???

#2834 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

If you want to be in an echo chamber of positivity, head over to the owners thread. Or even better yet, go to the JJP fan Facebook page. I’m sure you are a lead contributor there.

I appreciate the advice. So stupid. Lol

#2880 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Pull the glass, spin the disc, be amazed!!!

What do you mean?

#2885 3 years ago
Quoted from ellips6:

on your GnR pinball, pull the glass out, and spin the disc with your fingers......and enjoy!

Quoted from NashtyFunk:

You’ll see
Gotta do it.

Cointaker did it today. That’s sweet.

#2910 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Agree, to me during the song modes I find it hard to judge what the objectives are. And still questioning the upper PF merits.

A friend played it yesterday for 8 hours. Modes are very easy to understand he said. It tells you what to do once you are in that mode. He says it feels like you are at a concert. Best pinball he has ever played.

#2913 3 years ago
Quoted from branlon8:

can you convince your friend to write something in pinside?

He did. Check out one of the other JJP threads. His Pinside name is vividpsychosis. It’s on the owners thread.

#2919 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

I love GNR music and the Pin looks Like the best I’ve ever seen. Game play looks Clunky. Game sound effects, switch hits, call outs, sound Odd. Maybe it will take a bit of getting used too....

If you have not played it don’t judge it. I’m hearing all opposite from what you are saying.

#2929 3 years ago

With all these positive comments based on those WHO HAVE PLAYED IT VS WHO HAS NOT, it getting me pumped. Come on CE. Hurry up!

#2954 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

https://www.twitch.tv/hupchallenge
Streaming GNR LE Live rightttttt meow, if you are on the fence, this game looks amazing.

Sorry the stream is hard to hear the game. Can’t watch it.

#2988 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Someone from JJP was on one of the streams and stated that at least one of the songs light shows was not complete yet and they had more to add to it.

I’m sure there will be updates and tweaks. Be patient everyone. JJP code updates are second to none. They are the best at coding.

#2996 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Wow, this thread is taxing to read. I think there’s a lot of over analysis going on here.
This game is freakin beautiful. It’s everything modern pinball should be... possibly more.
No rush to buy it if you want to play it first. They’ll be making it a long time.
For the rest of ya: stop sucking the fun out of this release. It’s such good news, all the way around... JJP is alive and well, they have two KILLER designers in house... and they have a hit on their hands.
Just think back 8 years ago. There was nothing remotely close to JJP on the market. Nothing. All we had was Stern and they were treading water. Thank goodness they’ve survived this long... and double thank goodness there’s enough customers to buy what they’re making!!

Totally agree but some just can’t help themselves. It’s in their blood. If you are a JJP supporter and are happy, they are pissed. I can name about 25 of them but I won’t. We all know who they are. They are in every JJP post. Lol.

#3001 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It’s called marketing- it’s the theme they pushed through every aspect of the launch. The stated intent of the game design, the technical highlights, every interview repeats it, etc.
People say “it’s like a concert...” because that is what they seeded into everyone’s mind

It’s the best light-show and experience of being in a concert than any other pin to date.

#3023 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I’m all for people having opinions and quite frankly, this game isn’t perfect but once I heard hot wheels was the overall favorite (a game I’ve played that was SO bad, I just let everything drain), I stopped reading haha.

That’s some funny crap. All pinballs are good in their one way but GNR is a special pinball. Haters going to hate.

#3075 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Be real.. would all these people use the same description if it weren't pre-seeded? How many of these people have been to that show? It's not saying the description isn't valid - it's saying the the reason people get to THAT description in particular vs any other is because they were told that's what it was designed to be.
The power of suggestion is real.

Are you getting a GNR’s?

#3188 3 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Whatever game they were playing was not setup properly. There is not a single shot that you make the punishes you with a drain. Not 1. For example, on poorly setup games, the under the right flipper shot will drain out the right outlane. (Correct setup) goes to the right rubber and bounces to the left flipper. The scoop (when not setup right) will drain sdtm) when it’s setup properly it goes directly to the left flipper. The right loop, goes to the left flipper and the left loop goes to the upper right flipper when properly setup.

Good call. These guys are judging this game based on a operator setup right out of the box. Can’t do that.

#3208 3 years ago

My thing is if you don’t like GNR and don’t plan on getting it, move on. Don’t ruin it for those who are excited. I’m not in the Avengers thread bashing it like I could. I’m not getting Avengers so I’m not there.

#3238 3 years ago

Someone on a FB forum said he went to pick up his LE at JJP and there were a lot of SE’s and LE’s on the line. So maybe two lines running?

#3280 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Funny stuff you in the stranger things thread "Which is packed more. Rick and Morty or Stranger Things?"
"Exactly what I was thinking as well. I’m not buying this pin but Stern can sure sell a lot of pinballs even when not streamed. Unbelievable! "
"I love it. It’s very entertaining. Please keep it up.
"you get nothing good day sir! "

Love you long time.

#3291 3 years ago

A friend was burned on a Iron Maiden LE. So the problem is everywhere. Just hope GNR is over this. With that being said, can’t wait to get my CE.

#3317 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I got to spend a couple uninterrupted hours playing an LE at the Blue Moon bar and grill in Madison, WI an figured I had enough time to put up an early review.
I'll start with the how the game looks. Overall the game looks amazing and fits the theme perfectly.
Backglass art - Much of the backglass is covered by the LCD but the artwork that's there looks awesome and fits the theme well. 10/10
Cabinet art - I really dig the color of red they chose for the trim and love seeing all of the unique touring lithos. 10/10
playfield art - JJP finally has a kickass artist on staff. I love the hand drawn art and thought it was brilliant to represent the band members as skeletons. 10/10
Display animations - This may be the best looking display work yet on a JJP game. The fact that they were able to sync up the modern day concert footage with the original tracks is pretty incredible. 10/10
Playfield layout - I think the layout fits a music pin well. I didn’t think I would like having a scoop in the center, but I actually don’t mind it. The game has pretty good flow and it makes sense to have smooth orbits (like Hobbit) and wider ramp shots on a music pin so that you can jam out to it while you play. It wouldn't make sense to have bash toys or tons of targets on a music pin like this. the key is to have smooth and medium speed flow that you can rock out to. The game isn’t a precision shooter but is a game where you just need to get flow going and rock out while building up your song times. I wouldn't say the layout is amazing with a mix of easy and tough shots like some of KME's layouts like AIQ or JP2, but I don't think those types of layouts would necessarily fit this type of game well. I also really like how the upper playfields are implemented as they are challenging and fun to hit the available shots and look incredible. 8/10
Game rules – to me the game kind of feels like a modern day ACDC with a rule-set that heavily favors pushing your luck and high risk/reward on song jackpots. I think it may be a bit heavy on the multi-balls as it seems you are in multi-ball play far more than single ball play. Scoring seems heavily dependent on the ability to shoot balls up the left ramp and lock balls on the guitar neck, something that can be difficult if you don’t boost your flipper strength from factory settings. Flippers feel a bit mushy and underpowered at factory settings and it can be challenging (especially in multi-ball) to lock balls as it requires clean shots. Other aspects of the rule-set such as “travel” and “patches” are still a bit unclear to me at this time. I would also like to see a more dedicated purpose for the upper-right flipper loop shot. Currently it appears it can be used to travel or help advance through songs, but doesn’t really seem critical to the game’s rule-set at this point. I’m a big fan of games where upper flippers have a lot of importance for things like super jackpots but on this game it seems that most of the big jackpots are cashed in at the center scoop. 7/10 but I realize that code will be improved over time so this will likely go up.
Toys/Gimmicks – The Slash top hat spinner is well implemented but I think most of the BOM on this game went into the lighting and display. The upper playfields are well designed and implemented. 8/10
This game scores a 10/10 for me in all sound and lighting categories. It truly feels like it is bringing the concert experience home and does sound and lighting better than all other games. The game shines in these regards! I did think the hot rails were slightly less impressive (more muted) in person than they appear on video, but they are implemented nicely and add a really cool effect.
Theming – They 100% nailed this theme. It really helps having Slash on-board and unlimited access to assets. Having 21+ songs is incredible for a music pin. If you are a big fan of GNR and have the means I think you owe it to yourself to buy this game! 10/10
Last ability – I think if you’re a big GNR fan the game should have a ton of lastability with all of the content. Since the rules are done by Keefer and Joe Katz I’m sure there will also be plenty of depth to keep you interested in owning the game a long time. On the other hand if you aren’t a big fan of GNR I could see the theming and assets being a detriment. I know I wouldn’t be interested in this game if it were themed after KISS or Iron Maiden and the amount of video assets would be a turn-off for me. I love the Stern Maiden game because of the layout and because they went a different route with the theme (Eddie adventures) vs. tying it to concerts and touring and typical band stuff. If you’re a GNR fan I’d say this is a 10/10 for lastability. If watching modern day Axl parade around on stage for hours on end gives you cause for concern, then this might not be the game for you. If you aren’t a big fan of the band then I’d give it a 6/10 for lastability.
Fun Factor - If you are a fan of GNR it is really fun to bring the concert home with you. The push your luck rule-set is also fun. I don’t think there are any other games that offer this “concert” experience quite like GNR. I think what this game does for music themed pinballs is comparable to what ACDC did back in 2012. Before ACDC we were subject to concert pins like Rolling Stones and ACDC really upped the ante in terms of adding improved lighting and sound and gameplay excitement (risk/reward) to the pinball landscape. I think GNR exceeds ACDC in almost all areas including lighting, sound, video, and especially artwork but there are a couple of areas where I feel where GNR is lacking. The first is that the game is missing a truly satisfying shot. On ACDC this would be the bell shot, which just feels awesome to hit. GNR is a good shooter and flows pretty well, but is missing that magical truly-satisfying shot. The other area where I think ACDC bests GNR is in adrenaline pumping moments. Having a huge song jackpot lined up with a 3X PF multiplier and firing that cannon is such a rush. GNR also has the ability to build up huge jackpots, but it is more anti-climatic when you simply shoot an easy to hit scoop to cash it in. 8.5/10
Overall – I think the game is a grand slam for JJP and does many things better than any game in history. If you love GNR the band you should be absolutely ecstatic with how it turned out. The game is fun to shoot and has tons of content and deep rules and the best visual/audio experience in pinball. I do think it might be a tad overhyped as it’s not going to make other pinball machines obsolete or less fun to play. I don’t know that I would want the pin as an only modern game in my collection (I would prefer a Stern precision shooting game like JP2 if that were the case) but if you have a few other pins already I think it would complement them nicely and add some diversity and a unique type of pinball experience to your line-up. I know I plan to pick one up when the time is right. 9/10

Thanks for posting this.

#3323 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Maybe u should.
New game gets released, voice ur opinion. Shout it out sir. Get on that soapbox and preach, tell everyone how disappointed u are. Thats the best part of being on pinside isn't it? What do u want just a JJP thread where everyone sucks each others corks and unless its a positive comment don't mention it at all? That sounds like a fuckin nightmare, boring and tedious. Anyway. This is the announcement and first impressions thread, if dickheads go into the owners thread then I have to agree with u.

#3360 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

He’s getting a CE, ya know

I cancelled the order. With all the negativity, I’m switching over to an Avengers LE.

#3361 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Dunno. Ask Skymont. He's been humping anyone's leg who mentions GnR, yet said that R&M needed a major toy.

I played R&M last week. I change my thoughts. Not a bad game. It’s good but not great.

#3365 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

After playing both, smart move

You still thinking about getting the GNR SE?

#3472 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I've seen my share of stupid comments on this site and u sir have managed to make the top ten with that one. I'm not talking GnR outselling them maybe and who cares but Rush sucking as a band? I don't give 2 flying fucks about them being Canadian either, its about the band. Probably the best 3 piece rock group in history, and just about every musician and band in the world would agree. GnR

I agree. I love GNR. One of my favorite bands. With that being said, Rush was fantastic as well. Just great music.

#3589 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Continuing...
The Chinese democracy songs are god awful..., but the album mode for it is amazing!!! You must seek that out. Don’t spoil it for people!
Slash solo is a pretty grating audio experience...
Some game play observations...
1 - learn the instrument locations. The game doesn’t give you a ton of audio cues (there are some...) on the instrument shots you need. We struggled with that feedback initially... and then learned to decode the instrument lights in the center of the PF. As the player it’s very difficult to look up and find that detail on the big monitor during play.
2 - During songs... learn to look at the SMALL monitor, not the large to track objectives for the mode. The first few games you won’t even look back there. Train yourself to seek it out.
3 - much like potc- there is a lot of messaging conveyed through the light colors and patterns used for the objective inserts
4 - we did like the gameplay more with the flippers bumped up slightly.
Conclusions....
GNR is going to be a milestone game for sure. If nothing else for presentation, experience, audio quality, and lighting choreography.
It is going to be hard for JJP to match what they have done here in other titles. All the talk about “unprecedented access” etc really shows in the product. knockerlover said it best in a casual comment ... “This is what wonka should have been”. I think people will hold this edge against future titles. It will be like STTNG vs stern ST integration comparisons but times 10. It’s a HUGE jump forward... can it be duplicated? I don’t know what they did manpower investment wise on this title verse others... but it paid!!
The PF geometry may not be mind blowing... but it looks like at least for non competitive play there will be enough diversity to keep the game fun and the hunt to do things. Competitive wise I just don’t have enough entropy yet to draw a conclusion.
It’s a shame this game is 9500... because I think this game would attract people of all types in street play. Unless there is some huge breakout we don’t know about yet... I can’t let any home user buy a SE without a stern talking to.
There is all kinds of small innovations in this game that are not immediately obvious. From where lighting is hidden, to the switch design, to metalwork etc. the game really does standout as “done differently”. Time will have to tell on reliability etc... but kudos to jjp engineering!
I wasn’t in the Market for a game... but man I’m thinking about what to sell now....

Thanks for all the info provided. I’m playing tonight for the first time so I will give my honest review Saturday.

#3601 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks yet you downvoted his feedback.... lol my guess is a slip up.

Yes it was.

#3602 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It’s certainly in a league of its own. Hopefully you get to play it at a private place where you get to hear the game on its own.
The way the game changes after the first time you start a song... you won’t forget

Yes in a Home environment. She be rocking tonight.

#3708 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well then ur lucky, u found something special.
Its a strange pin cause I loved it, but all my buddies who play pinball couldn't stand it. Its not a game for the casual player that's for sure. I'm a firm believer the new stuff has buried all those classics from the 90's. Still fun to play but they can't compete. JMO

I still love to go back to my 90’s games and play them. They bring a different feel and excitement compared to today’s modern games. I love today’s games for sure but I really love the difference between the two era’s.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3731 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

and not a single CE for sale ad. Wonder what’s the hold up?

The CE owners want to make sure it’s in their hands first.

#3732 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I know this may sound lame....but did you get to play on Friday? I was waiting to read your thoughts yesterday!

I was heading to my friends house Friday but he changed the time so I was not able to go after that. I had later plans. . Hopefully this week after work. I will give my honest opinion.

#3736 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I agree. This goes for the manufactures as well. All this comparing crap and the vs threads suck. I don't want JJP to play or look like a Stern and vice versa, Spooky has its own look and feel same with American. There's something great about going from Maiden to JM to Swords of Fury then a quick run on Robocop.

Exactly. I created a house pinball league 6 years ago and we have about 4 host. Each host has different games from Stern, Bally, Williams, JJP, Sega, Gottlieb & Spooky. It makes it very challenging. In a good way. Now back to this fantastic pinball, GNR.

#3812 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Yeah but where's his profit? The game was $9500 new. He is in Chicago and had to pay sales tax, not sure what that rate is but it looks like maybe 10.25%? That's $10475 plus shipping. Seems legit to me.
Honestly I am tempted to buy it as a placeholder until the CEs ship, not knowing when that will be.

Good idea.

#3902 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Sounds like you've mixed up Sterns POTC game for the real JJP POTC game. The real one (JJP's) is number 4 and Sterns probably barely makes the top 100. Same confusion takes place with Sterns IJ versus the real Williams IJ....it happens.

#3996 3 years ago

#4127 3 years ago

Played a friends GNR LE at lunch time. Full review coming tonight but just wanted to report there is no clear coat issues at the post nor wear at the VUK. ZERO!

2A4A7B81-B13F-42A1-A3AF-56C7AF8398BB (resized).jpeg2A4A7B81-B13F-42A1-A3AF-56C7AF8398BB (resized).jpeg
#4271 3 years ago

Hard to see but my friend has no issues on his post anywhere and the VUK is perfect.

55528E4D-44FA-4163-97E6-F7C8D9D0A0FE (resized).png55528E4D-44FA-4163-97E6-F7C8D9D0A0FE (resized).png8799A870-E4B2-4296-B352-D77F52DA273A (resized).jpeg8799A870-E4B2-4296-B352-D77F52DA273A (resized).jpeg

#4456 3 years ago
Quoted from mamemaster:

Um to everyone talking about pooling, chipping, and other related crap - I've been enjoying my LE for over a week now and the playfield doesn't have one freaking ding on it. No pooling, chipping, or other nonsense either.
I've also chatted with Jack via email - he's not hiding nor is anyone else there. Pinside is so pinside!
My NIB Ghost Busters and my NIB Monster Bash LE - BOTH were filled with potholes in the first week. My G&R playfield looks like glass - it's the best one I've ever seen!
An NO, I'm not doing a police investigation with close-ups to prove it. You'll have to take my word for it.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for you comments. A friend has one with zero issues as well. JJP is killing it with GNR (the game of the year hands down).

#4483 3 years ago

My friend got his SE yesterday.

86247C24-894F-4E3B-A284-86384C86676F (resized).jpeg86247C24-894F-4E3B-A284-86384C86676F (resized).jpeg8EC95F03-F9F4-4C01-871F-D5AE4641BA81 (resized).jpeg8EC95F03-F9F4-4C01-871F-D5AE4641BA81 (resized).jpeg
#4521 3 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Those black washers, though.

They look fine to me. Maybe Stern should do this as well.

#4780 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Do tell ! love to hear what game u think has better flow!

I bet it’s a Stern.

#4853 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

So hear me out..This isn't to suggest a solution but merely something more effective and attractive than a washer. Most of the pooling/chipping I have seen is coming from the inside of the lower sling post which seems to be taking the brunt of the force.
What about a plastic rail guard protector (I install these on all my games) that also doubles as a bridge to isolate and shore up the posts vertical position by sharing the load with the entire guard rail assembly and reducing the compression force of the iinner portion of the sling post?
I've come up with 3 options that could all effectively help...what do you guys think?
I've shaded them to highlight the variances. They could be clear in final design or even incorporate some color.
Again, I know there are other posts that pool and possibly chip, but this is going after the main culprit.
I'm trying to think worse case scenario here if the playfield issue can't be resolved or for those who wanrt some added protection without using washers.
[quoted image]

Great idea! Are u making these? If so, add me to the list.

#4855 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Not making them, just throwing them out there as an idea if others have the means of fabrication.
Mezel Mods ?
ULEK ?

Gotcha. Still a good idea. I’m going to play the hell out of mine and just buy a extra playfield for HEP to clear the right way. It is what it is.

#4857 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

It's possible to buy an extra CE playfield? I'm assuming you have had to purchase the CE? If so, I'll be doing the same!

Not yet but I’m sure it will be hopefully.

#5026 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

This is what I’ve never understood why Stern fans would bother to comment on something their not intending to be involved in?

So damn true!!!

1 week later
#5092 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Whether it's too little of demand or too much they can't seem to execute on delivering a game timely.
Another roll of the dice with Mirco pf's and JJP. It's only the entire company fortunes on the line.
Same old JJP. At least we have Stern knocking out 3 per year and hit after hit while we wait

Stern is garage.

Added over 3 years ago:

#5098 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

That’s a bold statement!

But it’s ok for the same old guys to bash JJP? That’s the only reason I comment. I have owned many Sterns.

#5100 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

28 pins in your collection and the one Stern is Dale Jr ? I think you may have an unfair view of Stern.

Most are past not present. Look again.

#5102 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Jesus dude, you're like a fucking toddler. "But he started it!"

#5104 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Any1 hear anything on LE's timeline?

I called my distributor and they have not been given any time frame.

#5120 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

If and when you are ready to let go of your reservation,please PM me.

Has anyone sold their CE spot yet? I know one went for a charity event.

#5126 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Podcasts are garage.

I don’t like you anymore. We are done.

#5127 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Yeah like those Stern pinball machines!lol

You are garbage. I would rather have a Stern than you as a friend.

#5132 3 years ago

It’s me your buddy.

#5133 3 years ago

I tell you what. If I get mine and there are issues with the playfield before I even play it back in the box it goes. This is not cool. Who is to blame? Mirco, JJP or both?

#5137 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I understand that, but before signing off on delivery, it always says to inspect for damage before signing off on receiving. Delivery company won’t let you open box to inspect product?

Good question. I know you can inspect the box but what about the goods inside the box?

#5163 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Mike Nogel posted these on FB, thought some guys here would wanna see. Is that some pooling by the right flipper button? Mmmm

Looks like a reflection to me.

3 weeks later
#5273 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Interesting some of the SE are already coming up for sale/trade.

Quoted from Psw757:

There were two Le’s this past week as well on other sites.

Not all pins will please everyone. A friend sold his Avengers LE with under 50 plays. Just not his cup of tea.

1 month later
#5309 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

It is not about who I like I like few JJP game because of theme and find them over priced as well as Stern LE game are. My issue is the people who regularly try and build up JJP by bashing Stern. It is a shame CGC and AP do not get it together as they make interesting games

We are all guilty of bashing Stern & JJP. All of us. But when someone starts a LZ vs GNR thread, shits going to happen. If everyone including myself would stay on their side of the street, it would calm down. But we all know that’s not going to happen.

1 month later
#5411 3 years ago

Playerone that’s weird. Williams made Medieval Madness not Bally!

0C59711A-09EC-49F1-8B06-2F3054BA3AF9 (resized).jpeg0C59711A-09EC-49F1-8B06-2F3054BA3AF9 (resized).jpeg
#5413 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Remakes couldn't use Williams name/logo.

Oh it’s a remake? Doesn’t look like a remake. ‍♂️

1 week later
#5500 3 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Tried to download minutes ago and couldn’t

Exactly. I just tried and it doesn’t even say 1.17 anymore. No update available.

2 weeks later
#5522 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No one knows. Expect a year and maybe you’ll get surprised.

Best game of the year is worth the wait.

#5525 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But buy something else to hold you after you put your $1000 deposit down.

Good point. Buy whatever to tie u over. Why not.

#5527 3 years ago

2020! Also I think 2021 as well. JMO.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 11,000.00
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skyemont.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype?tu=Skyemont and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.