IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #891 Featurette video. Posted by Coz (3 years ago)

Post #897 Full song list Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Post #958 All 3 versions of playfields side by side. Posted by sevenrites (3 years ago)

Post #1172 Keith clarifies Coma rule Posted by pinball_keefer (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackjacker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#344 3 years ago
Quoted from deanearp:

I’ve always loved the opening to Coma. When we saw them live in Houston in 2016, for some reason, I remembered this sequence in the opening portion of the song.

At the first show in Vegas in 2016, Axl prefaced Coma with the same "We're gonna try something here" line from the Live Era recording. I absolutely lost my shit and started banging my fists on the shoulder of the dude next to me. Having no idea what the setlist would be and then being hit with that was just fantastic.

#361 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I hope they incorporate the original Appetite for Destruction artwork somewhere in the game.
[image removed]

If so I hope they don’t modify it as they did for the Appetite for Democracy Vegas residency and cover up her tits. (Though the mods here might approve.)

This brings up again an interesting point - what era(s) of imagery the band allowed to be represented.

And do they continue to ignore the members outside of the Big Three? For example, on their neverending reunion tour they’ve been selling show-specific posters/lithographs that often feature Axl, Slash and Duff either together on one print or individually in a series of three for their three-night stands, but never including Richard, Dizzy, Frank or Melissa. (To be clear, I’m not complaining about omitting them.)

If they did decide to show the full current lineup... seven band members... two sets of seven inserts on the lower end of the playfield. But I can’t imagine JJP would go that obvious route, and I’d be happy not being reminded of Frank and Melissa anyway.

#1011 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The artwork on the CE is awesome

Cab art, sure. That modified 7-member AFD cross on the backbox, though... ugh.

And... "Appetite Purple?" Ah yes... all of the purple that the band imagery used in the Appetite era. WTF?

I could look past the CE art and powder color if there were something of substance added over the LE. But it seems like that's just the apron COMA ball lock. And I'm not paying $3K for a ball lock again.

#1017 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Well it does have 600 RGB's so 250 more than the LE

Right, but that's why I mentioned "substance." Under cab lighting, behind backbox lighting and topper lighting don't get the "substance" descriptor in my book.

#1035 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Yeah totally understand, I was in on an LE from the beginning but the all round package is what did it for me, not one specific thing

I get it. I was in on a CE from the beginning but the all round package is what did it for me, not one specific thing.

#1414 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I'm in on an LE, but no immediate plans to mod it--looking pretty solid from the factory, and unless something can be tastefully added and look factory without blocking anything important, I won't bother.
I could see mirror blades looking good on the LE with the killer lightshow.

This. Black mirror blades might be in order, and I'll be replacing the red legs/armor for black, but no dolls or Hallmark ornaments required.

#1450 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

sorry, must have been already said but which songs are in the game? thanks

It’s one of the “key posts” in this thread.

#1460 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

how many threads are there on this game?

1 for every LE.

#1877 3 years ago

Guns N' Roses forums: Pissed off because a $12.5K GNR pinball machine exists.

Pinball forums: Pissed off because there aren't enough $12.5K GNR pinball machines.

What a time to be alive!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1914 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Are they really? Lol

Oh yeah.

To be fair, not so much pissed that the thing exists, but remember this is a band that hasn't produced new music in 12 years, and had been touring for the last 3.5 years on a nostalgia reunion with barely a change to the setlist, so...

...the thing that really riled them up (and I kinda get it) is that the fanbase has been hounding Team Brazil for years for proshot concert footage (from any era) and in response TB went on a copyright-infringement-claim blitz, clearing a shitload of audio/video from Youtube (and continuing to do so) and then started dribbling out a series of "Guns N' Roses Selects" (individual song videos from the NITL tour) on Youtube.

So when it was announced that TB had sent Eric 18 full-length proshot HD concerts from the NITL tour to incorporate into a $6.75K-$12.5K "box set"... yeah, they got a little salty.

#2498 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

We were talking about this over in the owners forum.
There are some nice really full sounding marshall Bluetooth speakers that would fit the Bill as a topper.
Only issue is someone mentioned these machines seem to have a 1/4 second delay using Bluetooth creating some lag. No idea if there is a internal adjustment or not.
Need to see if something can be hardwired to the other speakers.

The CE soundbar is a wired connection. You should be able to run a cable up through the head to any external speaker line in jack.

#2676 3 years ago
Quoted from djsoup:

The album art on the spinning disc is random for each pin right? I think during Buffalo's unboxing video Eric mentioned that Chinese Democracy, Spaghetti Incident, and Lies were options.. does anyone know if its all of GNR albums or just a select few?

I've seen UYI I, so I assume II is available as well.

#2964 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

I was curious to know if the GNR 27" monitor, is hooked up via HDMI or DVI cable?

Manual lists part "19-100041-08 - 8ft HDMI Cable" in the back panel assembly.

2 weeks later
#4850 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Agree. I'd love to own some of the Lithographs that are featured on the cabinet. Is there anywhere other than Ebay where people sell these pieces?

All-encompassing lithograph thread on one of the biggest GNR forums:

https://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/215649-tour-lithographs-and-show-specific-artwork/

#5042 3 years ago

Maybe it's because I don't like an action button on the lockbar to begin with, and I probably should've already learned from the hideous shit that people stack on top of their backboxes, but I can't believe how many people like to tape plastic* crap onto their lockdown bars.

(* to acknowledge the "it's hand-painted resin!" crowd.)

4 weeks later
#5258 3 years ago
Quoted from Gear_Grinder:

What an awsome game to have as your first!

Quoted from pingrrrl:

It's my second machine.

1 month later
#5387 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

I'm guessing the majority of those LEs that ordered on day one are still waiting?

100% of my day one LE is still undelivered.

“There are dozens of us!”

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
6,790 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 210.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackjacker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype?tu=Blackjacker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.