pasted_image (resized).png
F794FF18-624F-407D-88C7-4BF7B927090B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 111.
#3952 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Kinda like when another poster says the vast majority of people view the artwork on the LE as superior to the CE as if it’s a fact (despite the fact that it’s actually MISSING artwork on the PF and the iconic GnR Cross on the backbox).
But you failed to call them out on that.
Doesn’t seem like you call balls & strikes!

Nobody cares.

#3955 3 years ago

welp, decided to put in a deposit for an SE today

#3956 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

welp, decided to put in a deposit for an SE today

Congrats!.. did your distributor told you about approximate times to deliver your game?

#3958 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Congrats!.. did your distributor told you about approximate times to deliver your game?

he said 2-3 weeks

#3959 3 years ago

(edited)

#3960 3 years ago

I just saw Game Exchange updated their LE's from 2-4 weeks special order to 6-12 weeks, and the SE's 4-6 weeks. Haven't heard anything officially yet though.

#3961 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Illusion cinnamon I believe is the official powder coat color

Thats a really strange name for orange.

#3962 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I just saw Game Exchange updated their LE's from 2-4 weeks special order to 6-12 weeks, and the SE's 4-6 weeks.

these tempered expectations on GNR deliveries are starting to remind me of that scene from 'zootopia' where the sloths work at the DMV.

#3963 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

My comment was more about the way you demand everyone accept your opinion or you imply they’re stupid or a fucking baby for liking Wonka and HP

Never said any of that and don't demand anything. I hope u disagree and challenge.
I think my horses ass style of commenting which is deliberate and tends to work is causing u to think about Wonka. I'm just stating my opinion maybe poking a little fun but ur thinking now sir, is it kinda kiddie like? do I like slightly fem themes? Is it strange to wear womens underpants? I don't know. Hey to each is own. By the way these are jokes and its pinball so relax, or don't, couldn't care less.

#3964 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Thank you Jasoff

Jasoff?

#3965 3 years ago

Sorry I meant Jacoff

#3966 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Sorry I meant Jacoff

Oh ok. Well that makes sense. I think u should have added the "k" that just looks like the name of a Vodka.

#3967 3 years ago

You guys are like children...

#3968 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Sorry I meant Jacoff

Quoted from Hazoff:

Oh ok. Well that makes sense. I think u should have added the "k" that just looks like the name of a Vodka.

Quoted from Tranquilize:

They gave me a good laugh

#3969 3 years ago

I have 4 games all done in the Illusion series by Prismatic. I have to say it's the nicest finish I've ever seen as far as powder. Basically it's a metallic, high gloss finish. Looks like something you'd see on a car. Super simple to clean but shows fingerprints very, very easy. I use a damp micro fiber to clean mine. The series definitely changes shades depending on lighting and the angle your looking at it from. Overall this is very exciting to me. I think they made a great choice.

20190404_111027 (resized).jpg20190404_111027 (resized).jpg
#3970 3 years ago

Things are about to get interesting....

#3971 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Chipping?

#3972 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

What ?

#3973 3 years ago

I just asked that question in the owners thread .

#3974 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Ok , you saw my post .
I thought it would have been brought up a lot earlier .
Maybe Canada just talking crap to stir things up .

After his I'm going to get fired if I do my podcasts stunt , I've gone from believing what says until proven wrong , to now , not believing anything he says until it's proved right .

#3975 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Ok , you saw my post .
I thought it would have been brought up a lot earlier .
Maybe Canada just talking crap to stir things up .
After his I'm going to get fired if I do my podcasts stunt , I've gone from believing what says until proven wrong , to now , not believing anything he says until it's proved right .

He is not

#3976 3 years ago

Have you got a pic .

Edit - saw it .

#3977 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

He started it!

#3978 3 years ago

Looks like some folks are hearing from distributors and the wait for LEs could be even longer. Anyone on here hear the same? I’m still waiting to hear from mine....

#3979 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looks like some folks are hearing from distributors and the wait for LEs could be even longer. Anyone on here hear the same? I’m still waiting to hear from mine....

When did you place your pre-order? Just placed mine yesterday... I'll be happy if I get an LE by the end of the year.

#3980 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

as a distributor, i have yet to hear anything on the LE. If other distributors are getting dates then I would have to believe them (as none of them would lie to you to get you to put a deposit down, then tell you "the factory is a little slower than we thought and it will be a couple more weeks), but as of today (10/21/2020 at 0800 Central Time) I have no estimated timeline.

#3981 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

as a distributor, i have yet to hear anything on the LE. If other distributors are getting dates then I would have to believe them (as none of them would lie to you to get you to put a deposit down, then tell you "the factory is a little slower than we thought and it will be a couple more weeks), but as of today (10/21/2020 at 0800 Central Time) I have no estimated timeline.

Isn’t that crazy? How could there be no estimated timeline for distributors? What in the world is going on over there at jjp. Makes you wonder how ill prepared they were. I've never seen a release like this where the manufacturer can't provide at least an estimate.

#3982 3 years ago

why are they producing SEs instead of LEs? I would have thought they would want to maximize their cash flow. is it a parts issue maybe?? they run the risk of LE buyers changing their mind and either not buying at all, or wanting a game quicker so they buy the SE. Also, by producing the LE's first maybe you get an SE buyer who no longer wants to wait move up to an LE.

#3983 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Isn’t that crazy? How could there be no estimated timeline for distributors? What in the world is going on over there at jjp. Makes you wonder how ill prepared they were. I've never seen a release like this where the manufacturer can't provide at least an estimate.

I hope JJP doesn't let this silence become deafening....its starting to amplify...even if the news isn't the best news on timelines, please...be...transparent.

#3984 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

why are they producing SEs instead of LEs? I would have thought they would want to maximize their cash flow.

Could be some people actually want an SE? If cash was their only interest why not just do all the CE’s. They can’t please everyone no matter what they do. Will say this new system Certainly beats the previous release then ship 8 months later!

#3985 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Why are you so surprised Delta? This is nothing new from JJP unfortunately

Quoted from Lermods:

why are they producing SEs instead of LEs? I would have thought they would want to maximize their cash flow. is it a parts issue maybe?? they run the risk of LE buyers changing their mind and either not buying at all, or wanting a game quicker so they buy the SE. Also, by producing the LE's first maybe you get an SE buyer who no longer wants to wait move up to an LE.

Agreed. I can only suspect it’s a parts supplier thing. This happened to me back when they were making POTC, I ended up jumping ship and going with Keith’s amazing 1st pin, Maiden, during JJP’s debacle of delays. Same thing may happen to me again as I have my sights set on a SW PREM comic. But, I’m going to try to stick to my guns as long as I can, hope we get some answers and dates eta soon. (Disclaimer: All puns were intended haha).

#3986 3 years ago

Maybe the batch of playfields with issues are for LE’s.. so JJP aren’t going to assemble them... this means waiting on new playfields from Germany!?

#3987 3 years ago
Quoted from JLebowski:

When did you place your pre-order? Just placed mine yesterday... I'll be happy if I get an LE by the end of the year.

There is 0 chance you will get an LE by the end of the year if you ordered the other day. They have to make 500 CE’s which will take them until New Years. Then you are probably about 1500 LEs back in line... you will be lucky if you get it by summer of next year.

#3988 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Sorry I meant Jacoff

I wonder if Jeffery Toobin is doing that since he got busted.

#3989 3 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

There is 0 chance you will get an LE by the end of the year if you ordered the other day. They have to make 500 CE’s which will take them until New Years. Then you are probably about 1500 LEs back in line... you will be lucky if you get it by summer of next year.

This is based on what facts? I think it’s more complex than this. If i am 4th on the list with a smaller distributor or 23rd on the list with one of the big dogs, who gets their game first?

How is JJP prioritizing between distributors? I think there will be (and likely already is) a lot of behind the scenes jockeying to get a favorable spot in the deposit or paid in full pipeline at distributors.

#3990 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I wonder if Jeffery Toobin is doing that since he got busted.

Could not have happened to a better guy!What a pompous asshole!

#3991 3 years ago
Quoted from JLebowski:

Hey bud, just as a reference I ordered my LE directly from jjp over the weekend, jjp neither sent me confirmation nor taken the deposit yet. Still shows as order processing.

#3992 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I know isn't it disgusting. Now lets get back to talking about the expensive toys we buy with mostly themes from our childhood's and how my toy is better than ur toy.

#3993 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Could not have happened to a better guy!What a pompous asshole!

Damn it we agree on something again. It's rare but happens.

Oh and Jasoff is growing on me big time.

#3994 3 years ago

Damn it we agree on something again. It's rare but happens.
Oh and Jasoff is growing on me

#3995 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Please don’t tell me you don’t like CNN.

Please don't start with politics in here.

#3996 3 years ago

#3997 3 years ago

Maybe the title of this thread should be changed to:
Guns N' Roses... It's 'almost' Here!

#3998 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Please don't start with politics in here.

Your right,my bad!Removed my comment

#3999 3 years ago

I really hope JJP hasn't completely screwed up getting these games out the door. I get that its a challenge predicting demand, but its been two weeks and JJP can't even provide estimated delivery dates. I think most people can be patient if they have answers and only put down a deposit on the game. Its those who don't have answers and paid in full that will go off the rails quick. My guess is if JJP was being honest they are 6-8 months from delivering all these games....hell it takes them 2 months (manufacturing + shipping) to get play fields from Germany, and at 60 games / week with over 2500 units to build...its gonna be a while

#4000 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I really hope JJP hasn't completely screwed up getting these games out the door. I get that its a challenge predicting demand, but its been two weeks and JJP can't even provide estimated delivery dates. I think most people can be patient if they have answers and only put down a deposit on the game. Its those who don't have answers and paid in full that will go off the rails quick. My guess is if JJP was being honest they are 6-8 months from delivering all these games....hell it takes them 2 months (manufacturing + shipping) to get play fields from Germany, and at 60 games / week with over 2500 units to build...its gonna be a while

I rather them take all the time in the world and I get delivered a perfect game, than them rushing and pushing them out the door for me to get a pooled and chipped game. NO PRESSURE JJP, just do it right and take your time...at least for mine, I'm willing to wait however long, as long as it's perfect!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

11,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dracut, MA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Tulsa, OK
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype/page/80?hl=greenhornet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.