pasted_image (resized).png
F794FF18-624F-407D-88C7-4BF7B927090B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 111.
#3901 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

LOL The rankings are bologna with JJP POTC #4

Sounds like you've mixed up Sterns POTC game for the real JJP POTC game. The real one (JJP's) is number 4 and Sterns probably barely makes the top 100. Same confusion takes place with Sterns IJ versus the real Williams IJ....it happens.

#3902 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Sounds like you've mixed up Sterns POTC game for the real JJP POTC game. The real one (JJP's) is number 4 and Sterns probably barely makes the top 100. Same confusion takes place with Sterns IJ versus the real Williams IJ....it happens.

#3903 3 years ago

I picked up a CE. I’m not yet sure which artwork I prefer, LE or CE. From the pictures, possibly LE, but video doesn’t capture the radcals and other differences very well, so I’ll wait to form an opinion.

For me one of the reasons to go CE which hasn’t been mentioned much here was the additional lighting. I haven’t seen any video yet (I don’t think it exists) but Eric said that they have created some very cool effects, and that they would sit in the dark with the pin and just watch the light show. The CE has 250 additional individually addressable LEDs. If they invested in the software, and all indication is that they did, it could be amazing.

#3904 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I picked up a CE. I’m not yet sure which artwork I prefer, LE or CE. From the pictures, possibly LE, but video doesn’t capture the radcals and other differences very well, so I’ll wait to form an opinion.
For me one of the reasons to go CE which hasn’t been mentioned much here was the additional lighting. I haven’t seen any video yet (I don’t think it exists) but Eric said that they have created some very cool effects, and that they would sit in the dark with the pin and just watch the light show. The CE has 250 additional individually addressable LEDs. If they invested in the software, and all indication is that they did, it could be amazing.

It's only on the exterior lighting on the back of the backbox and underneath the cab... The playfield lighting for the LE and CE are identical

#3905 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Yeah...hate to be the guy that breaks it to you...but the 250 additional lights are under the cabinet, behind the cabinet and on the topper..Still will be super cool lighting, but nothing additional on the play field like the advertisement made it sound. But the CE is kick ass and you'll have a great machine on your hands...plus the exterior lightshow just adds to the experience!

#3906 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Yeah...hate to be the guy that breaks it to you...but the 250 additional lights are under the cabinet, behind the cabinet and on the topper..Still will be super cool lighting, but nothing additional on the play field like the advertisement made it sound. But the CE is kick ass and you'll have a great machine on your hands...plus the exterior lightshow just adds to the experience!

Aside from the artwork, rad cals, topper, exterior lighting, shooter rod, laser cut trim, lockdown bar emblem its the exact same game. The only real game play feature thats different is the physical ball lock in the apron. I'm sure all the creative mod guys will be putting out their versions of the shooter rod, emblem, exterior lighting, etc...these things will dress up the LE nicely.

#3907 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

I'm aware. The light show on the floor and on the wall is what I'm referring to. Yes, you could add aftermarket LEDs in both places, but it won't have the same level of integration. I gambled hoping that it will be something special. Time will tell.

#3908 3 years ago

oops.

#3909 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Not mixed up Jorand says the 100 top games is bologna because Stern JP is number 3 if the top 100 is bologna that that makes JJP POTC at #4 just as much a joke as a Stern JP rating

#3910 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

if the top 100 is bologna

Not if, it is. That list in no way represents my top 100. The top 10 doesn't even come close, who on this site agrees with each of the top picks? no one and that means its horseshit. A lot of pinsiders just want to look at the list and say "Look my game is number 3 on the list" if thats important to ya great, actually it isn't great at all, its sad.

#3911 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Not if, it is. That list in no way represents my top 100. The top 10 doesn't even come close, who on this site agrees with each of the top picks? no one and that means its horseshit. A lot of pinsiders just want to look at the list and say "Look my game is number 3 on the list" if thats important to ya great, actually it isn't great at all, its sad.

Who died and made you boss?You always come down on anything and everything like your veiwpoint is the definitive viewpoint!It's just sad.

#3912 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Aside from the artwork, rad cals, topper, exterior lighting, shooter rod, laser cut trim, lockdown bar emblem its the exact same game. The only real game play feature thats different is the physical ball lock in the apron. I'm sure all the creative mod guys will be putting out their versions of the shooter rod, emblem, exterior lighting, etc...these things will dress up the LE nicely.

Lior is already working on these mods. In my opinion, his are nicer than the manufacturer’s. This game will be incredible!

#3913 3 years ago
aprons (resized).JPGaprons (resized).JPG
#3914 3 years ago
Quoted from brett:

Lior is already working on these mods. In my opinion, his are nicer than the manufacturer’s. This game will be incredible!

...and it's not even final paint yet, super impressed..this is taking all the sting out of the CE loss..just worried about the clear issue now

#3915 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Best games are subjective, but I would definitely say most of the top 30 are pretty damn fun....There are several on the list I would agree with ... MMRLE, AFMRLE, POTC LE, LOTR, TZ although all of those games would get old if its the only game in your collection.... hell at the moment WW is my favorite...tomorrow it might be something else...to each their own

#3916 3 years ago
Quoted from brett:

yea he makes nice stuff...I have some of his stuff on my IJ

#3917 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

...and it's not even final paint yet, super impressed..this is taking all the sting out of the CE loss..just worried about the clear issue now

His products are fantastic but you pay for what you get. I bet he can replicate the CE stuff for around $600 or so (minus the coma lock). As a CE owner, I’m glad he can satisfy the people who were unable to get one. I’m half tempted to order this product. It’s looks like an upgrade from the CE.

#3918 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

hell at the moment WW is my favorite...tomorrow it might be something else...to each their own

Water World?

#3920 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Best games are subjective, but I would definitely say most of the top 30 are pretty damn fun....There are several on the list I would agree with ... MMRLE, AFMRLE, POTC LE, LOTR, TZ although all of those games would get old if its the only game in your collection.... hell at the moment WW is my favorite...tomorrow it might be something else...to each their own

whirlwind, water world, or wonka? Oh WH20 or white water. they gotta stop making those double WW games!

#3921 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

whirlwind, water world, or wonka? Oh WH20 or white water. they gotta stop making those double WW games!

Just call it Wonka.

No one calls Wizard of Oz WOO you have a good abbreviation name everyone knows what you mean.

#3922 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just call it Wonka.
No one calls Wizard of Oz WOO you have a good abbreviation name everyone knows what you mean.

They call it WOZ

#3923 3 years ago

Upon closer inspection it appears that the LE Apron has an Orange Peel texture, whereas the CE Apron is a very smooth piece of metal. Is that intentional or just lighting?

#3924 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Upon closer inspection it appears that the LE Apron has an Orange Peel texture, whereas the CE Apron is a very smooth piece of metal. Is that intentional or just lighting?

Just lighting,but if you like we can analyze the shit out of it?

#3925 3 years ago

Upon closer inspection it appears that the LE Apron has an Orange Peel texture,

I give up. Maybe its orange.
F86D3FA3-A0AC-4E0C-93AA-D862D63EE0B4 (resized).jpegF86D3FA3-A0AC-4E0C-93AA-D862D63EE0B4 (resized).jpeg

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3926 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Who died and made you boss?You always come down on anything and everything like your veiwpoint is the definitive viewpoint!It's just sad.

Not everything just that the top 100 is crap.
Don't try to turn what others say about u on me sir. Ur the boss policing JJP threads and telling people to go sit in the corner or be quiet and behave like ur final word is law. U got bent out of shape here cause how well a game sells and where it is on the top 100 list getting positive reviews is obviously very important to you and I called out anyone with that kind of ridiculous ideology regarding pinball. And what a surprise as to ur thumbs up, 2 other fanboys. That's sad and weak, last week. Good day to u sir.

#3927 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Just lighting,but if you like we can analyze the shit out of it?

Oh boy, someone got up today and put their big boy pants on, huh. Why can't he ask about that? You just accused me of "Boss" like conduct and yet u turn around and do that urself. What a joke.

#3928 3 years ago

I know that

My point is you don't need to use all the first letters of a game to make an abbreviation WOO is the three first letters of Wizard Of Oz, we don't call it Woo we call it WoZ which is first letter and last word contraction to WoZ.

I think when I say IJ4 people know I'm talking about Stern IJ and when I say WH2O that's White Water.

I don't know what to call Water World or Whirlwind but I sure know what to call Wonka.

#3929 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I know that
My point is you don't need to use all the first letters of a game to make an abbreviation WOO is the three first letters of Wizard Of Oz, we don't call it Woo we call it WoZ which is first letter and last word contraction to WoZ.

Gotcha

#3930 3 years ago

Orange?
I really need to see my optometrist.

DC4BBBEB-3B6A-43A0-878C-3E6C60B3A04A (resized).jpegDC4BBBEB-3B6A-43A0-878C-3E6C60B3A04A (resized).jpeg

#3931 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Oh boy, someone got up today and put their big boy pants on, huh. Why can't he ask about that? You just accused me of "Boss" like conduct and yet u turn around and do that urself. What a joke.

You might have missed this guys nonsense in the CE thread but it’s an endless loop of BS and now he’s posioning this thread with even more stupidity. That’s why romulusx responded like that.

#3932 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Orange?
[quoted image]

(edited)

#3933 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just call it Wonka.

Willy Wonka boys....great shooter ... my only complaint is theres no wizard mode after collecting the third golden ticket...other than that its an addicting game

#3934 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

[quoted image]

Looks pretty nice to me...

#3935 3 years ago

Are those inserts in the drain lane ? Tilt warnings remaining? Do they light up?
blockquote cite="#5919905">Orange?
[quoted image]

#3936 3 years ago

The LE pic looks real whereas the CE one looks CGI.

Warning, dont refer to ANYHTING in this thread as resembling Orange!

#3937 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Are those inserts in the drain lane ? Tilt warnings remaining? Do they light up?
[quoted image]

Yes and the mystery award can add one

#3938 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You might have missed this guys nonsense in the CE thread but it’s an endless loop of BS and now he’s posioning this thread with even more stupidity. That’s why romulusx responded like that.

Then it makes sense. I apologize. Although Romulusx is the Chief of the JJP Police. I will say he does it well.

#3939 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

[quoted image]

The red metallic powder coat on the LE looks nice. I was a bit bummed when I first read it was just flat red paint but that doesn't appear to be the case.

#3940 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Maybe its orange.
[quoted image]

It certainly depends on the lighting. Dimmer will read more red. Brighter will read more orange.

Officially, the color is referred to as Illusion Cinnamon at JJP.

#3941 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The red metallic powder coat on the LE looks nice. I was a bit bummed when I first read it was just flat red paint but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Brick Red.

#3942 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Then it makes sense. I apologize. Although Romulusx is the Chief of the JJP Police. I will say he does it well.

Don’t fall for it....you’re replying to the same poster who made blanket statements like “most prefer the art on the LE to the CE” while admitting that the LE replaced the iconic GnR cross on the backbox with Brick, and the AFD artwork on the CE playfield is replaced by, well, nothing.

3D9371F9-5D73-4C7C-9376-CE7943D831AA (resized).jpeg3D9371F9-5D73-4C7C-9376-CE7943D831AA (resized).jpeg446F7FD4-9DD0-4D35-B00B-6F2A3698BC78 (resized).jpeg446F7FD4-9DD0-4D35-B00B-6F2A3698BC78 (resized).jpeg66305DC4-4AEE-4A8F-874D-DB99A9640734 (resized).jpeg66305DC4-4AEE-4A8F-874D-DB99A9640734 (resized).jpegBBC6491D-C4CB-4D2E-9B42-4A474AD7742B (resized).jpegBBC6491D-C4CB-4D2E-9B42-4A474AD7742B (resized).jpeg

#3943 3 years ago

Illusion cinnamon I believe is the official powder coat color

#3944 3 years ago

Don’t fall for it....that is the same poster who made blanket statements like “most prefer the art on the LE” while admitting that the LE was missing the iconic GnR cross and the AFD artwork on the playfield.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not in this thread too.. come on man...

#3945 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Not everything just that the top 100 is crap.
Don't try to turn what others say about u on me sir. Ur the boss policing JJP threads and telling people to go sit in the corner or be quiet and behave like ur final word is law. U got bent out of shape here cause how well a game sells and where it is on the top 100 list getting positive reviews is obviously very important to you and I called out anyone with that kind of ridiculous ideology regarding pinball. And what a surprise as to ur thumbs up, 2 other fanboys. That's sad and weak, last week. Good day to u sir.

Wrong again!The only time I ever looked at the Top 100 was to see what potential buyers might see if they looked up a pin I was selling.
Now the Bang for your buck was much more of something I paid attention to when I was looking to buy!There’s nothing better then getting a lesser expensive pin and loving it!My comment was more about the way you demand everyone accept your opinion or you imply they’re stupid or a fucking baby for liking Wonka and HP

#3946 3 years ago

Don’t fall for it....you’re replying to the same poster who made blanket statements like “most prefer the art on the LE to the CE” while admitting that the LE replaced the iconic GnR cross on the backbox with Brick, and the AFD artwork on the CE playfield is replaced by, well, nothing.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Now you are spamming this thread which the same stuff... ugh.

#3947 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

[quoted image]

AD25779C-13CF-4282-96AD-CC5391D4A8F4 (resized).jpegAD25779C-13CF-4282-96AD-CC5391D4A8F4 (resized).jpeg

#3948 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Thank you Jasoff

#3949 3 years ago

Look forward to seeing a few more folks give this this one a flip, no matter what color or trim you prefer.

#3950 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

My comment was more about the way you demand everyone accept your opinion or you imply they’re stupid or a fucking baby for liking Wonka and HP

Kinda like when another poster says the vast majority of people view the artwork on the LE as superior to the CE as if it’s a fact (despite the fact that it’s actually MISSING artwork on the PF and the iconic GnR Cross on the backbox).

But you failed to call them out on that.

Doesn’t seem like you call balls & strikes!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
7,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 11,000.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype/page/79?hl=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.