pasted_image (resized).png
F794FF18-624F-407D-88C7-4BF7B927090B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 111.
#3801 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

If you don't want to use history as evidence, you're right. Maybe it will increase and/or hold value. If we use history, evidence leans toward the typical loss. Would you be defending this position so vehemently if you weren't buying a CE? I think I'm being pretty objective. I'm not buying the game, but JJP is my favourite pinball company.

I've owned all their games + many Sterns. The reality is POTC is the only JJP game that has increased in value due to it being a great game and a short run. My point is for the first time JJP differentiated the CE model from the others. In the past they have not done that so my guess is it will hold or increase in value. I'm holding out for a CE assuming that someone will drop out when final payment is due. If that doesn't work out I'll buy an LE on the secondary market like I did with my WW LE.

#3802 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Maybe, maybe not....theres enough differentiation between the CE and LE that may help hold or even increase its value. The CE has an additional game play feature, rad cals, topper, shooter, lockdown emblem, band signatures, etc....is that a big deal? who knows, but it does differentiate the product line. My guess is CE's will hold or increase in value and LE's will drop the standard 10-20% that most NIB games drop. Remember for the first time JJP's CE product line has changed this time around. Is that enough to hold value? only time will tell

Just received my CE topper from Amazon! $55 and double the bass and watts. Now my LE is complete and I have the one thing I Did feel was needed to complete the package. Crank it up!

IMG_5948 (resized).jpgIMG_5948 (resized).jpg
#3803 3 years ago

Everything other then the sound bar is what i am interested in in the CE.. I will take the sound bar also.

#3804 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just received my CE topper from Amazon! $55 and double the bass and watts. Now my LE is complete and I have the one thing I Did feel was needed to complete the package. Crank it up!
[quoted image]

Ha.. thats a far cry from a CE topper The whole concept of adding a sound bar on top of the back box is a great idea and i'm surprised nobody has done this in the past. Have you made the shooter rod, and lockdown bar mods yet? My guess is those will be next

#3805 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

[quoted image]

Is there a setting on JJP pins where you can adjust the lower end frequencies to the sub versus the main speakers, like a crossover setting for 80Hz and below? Seems if I add the soundbar, only the upper end is getting put throught he soundbar

#3806 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Is there a setting on JJP pins where you can adjust the lower end frequencies to the sub versus the main speakers, like a crossover setting for 80Hz and below? Seems if I add the soundbar, only the upper end is getting put throught he soundbar

Using a Y splitter as someone already posted spilts the sound so both will fire. This particular unit (most probably do it) has an independent control for base amp and treble control. Will see soon!

Quoted from PtownPin:

Ha.. thats a far cry from a CE topper The whole concept of adding a sound bar on top of the back box is a great idea and i'm surprised nobody has done this in the past. Have you made the shooter rod, and lockdown bar mods yet? My guess is those will be next

Far cry? Its a sound bar with a PVC plastic sign in front of it? I suspect there will be many topper sign options in no time as well as toppers but for me this will do just fine.

#3807 3 years ago

Maybe I’m wearing my impatient pants, but waiting this long for distros to tell us how long we have to wait doesn’t bode well for us.

#3808 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Using a Y splitter as someone already posted spilts the sound so both will fire. This particular unit (most probably do it) has an independent control for base amp and treble control. Will see soon!

Far cry? Its a sound bar with a PVC plastic sign in front of it? I suspect there will be many topper sign options in no time as well as toppers but for me this will do just fine.

But I'm assuming the Y splitter off the sound board is for the main speakers and the soundbar and would just be the upper end frequencies where the sub would need to run off a tap from the sub...So I'm guessing the topper is going to boost the mid range and high end only, so BASS from a soundbar really isn't the spec to be focused on when picking one up. Be curious to see what it sounds like for you.

Added: from the manual, it looks like the backbox only supports the tweeters and midrange and the lower freqs are all taken on by the cabinet sub

anyone with LE access, are there equalizer sound settings that show the limits of the range the midrange goes down to...

Screenshot 2020-10-19 135818 (resized).pngScreenshot 2020-10-19 135818 (resized).png
#3809 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

First LE I've seen for sale in possession
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104318
Watching this one to see if the market values the immediate possession price hike versus taking on someone else's tax and shipping burden, nothing against the seller, if someone buys it, I guess technically the value of the LE's just went up

So annoying when flippers say they’re just selling it because they are “moving to a new house” or whatever dumb excuse. Just once I’d like to see an ad that says “I am a flipper that is flipping this game. That is why I am selling it. Looking to make a profit.”

Edit: I was wrong about the ad. It’s fair for what he paid in taxes/shipping.

#3810 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

So annoying when flippers say they’re just selling it because they are “moving to a new house” or whatever dumb excuse. Just once I’d like to see an ad that says “I am a flipper that is flipping this game. That is why I am selling it. Looking to make a profit.”

Yeah but where's his profit? The game was $9500 new. He is in Chicago and had to pay sales tax, not sure what that rate is but it looks like maybe 10.25%? That's $10475 plus shipping. Seems legit to me.

Honestly I am tempted to buy it as a placeholder until the CEs ship, not knowing when that will be.

#3811 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Yeah but where's his profit? The game was $9500 new. He is in Chicago and had to pay sales tax, not sure what that rate is but it looks like maybe 10.25%? That's $10475 plus shipping. Seems legit to me.
Honestly I am tempted to buy it as a placeholder until the CEs ship, not knowing when that will be.

Honestly I did not realize he had to pay tax that high. You are right. Criticism withdrawn.

#3812 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Good idea.

#3813 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

[quoted image]

Link please!

#3815 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

This could quickly turn into a Spooky / Dutch Pinball type "waiting game" if production can't pick up pace a bit.
With potentially upwards of 2500 LEs sold, all 500 CEs and who knows (maybe a hundred or so?) SE, that is ALOT of games to produce. Even at the pace being suggested here, we are looking at 6 months easily before everyone who currently has a machine on order gets their machine.
The real question is what is a bird in the hand worth? You see it on Lebowski...you can wait 6-9 months and pay $12.5k or you can pay $15k+/- and have it this week.
If the pace is really going to be unable to satisfy the LE orders quickly, I suspect you will see LE's getting flipped for profit sooner than we see CE's.

I also predict LEs will be sold for 2k more bc of this exactly. People are going to want their LEs now and they simply can't produce enough. You'll also have a larger net of people willing to spend 12.5 on a LE.

It's fun to predict....

#3816 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I also predict LEs will be sold for 2k more bc of this exactly. People are going to want their LEs now and they simply can't produce enough. You'll also have a larger net of people willing to spend 12.5 on a LE.
It's fun to predict....

I predict #delt31 flips this game 3 times before officially owning one..... lol

#3817 3 years ago

More than enough LEs to go around (5,000), but impatience has its price if you can't wait. Glad to see JJP with a big hit, that's good news for our hobby.

Quoted from delt31:

It's fun to predict....

#3818 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I predict #delt31 flips this game 3 times before officially owning one..... lol

I would love to have 3. Not going to happen! Want one first. haha

thanks for the speaker link.

btw - splitter link needs to be updated....

#3819 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

[quoted image]

Look forward to feedback on sound improvement and how you hook it up please.

#3820 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Look forward to feedback on sound improvement and how you hook it up please.

y splitter off soundboard PCB, then 3.5 cable to aux port on new soundbar and existing cable to other y split ... sounds like any low end sub duty will work by tapping off the cabinet sub with alligator clips or reflow the solder to new wires for a 2nd external sub...

#3821 3 years ago

Is there a breakdown of the song/album modes and their goals yet?

#3822 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Maybe I’m wearing my impatient pants, but waiting this long for distros to tell us how long we have to wait doesn’t bode well for us.

Well lets hope there's good news later this week.

It will be interesting how this information comes out and what information ends up here on Pinside about specific distributor allotments and timing...you know that's going to be an ugly conversation...

Its sort of a damned if you do and damned if you don't type situation in terms of JJP coming clean on supply timelines to distributors and in turn, to us as customers...

if they stay silent, it fuels the rumor mill and is bad for reputation and business (see dutch pinball for example of this). if they do share the news and its not good news (i.e. to satisfy all current orders it will take 4-6 months), it fuels the rumor mill and is bad for reputation as well...

And how is that process defined? Are all buyers across a wide network of distributors given a number like what Spooky does? Its easy for them as they sell the vast majority direct! What dealers get what allocation and in what order? The next thing that happens is buyers looking to jump from one distributor to another to find whomever can fulfil their order the fastest...

I just hope for good news. I cant wait to own this machine!!

#3823 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

y splitter off soundboard PCB, then 3.5 cable to aux port on new soundbar and existing cable to other y split ... sounds like any low end sub duty will work by tapping off the cabinet sub with alligator clips or reflow the solder to new wires for a 2nd external sub...

Am I right in saying the way the CE is setup, it’s only using the 3.5mm jack that’s connected for certain sound output using sound-bar but the hookup you describe is best way to go for Audio experience?

#3824 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I don't know and I really don't care....I don't like cartoon animation games. My kids enjoyed cartoon animations when they were 5 as an adult I tend to relate to movie assets...AIQ and JP2 both are fun layouts with shitty assets. With real movie assets JP2 would be a grand slam.

Funny I think all the graphics in G&R are A to A+ but the overkill of the band on stage is a B-

#3825 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Funny I think all the graphics in G&R are A to A+ but the overkill of the band on stage is a B-

Unprecedented theme integration. Probably to the point that will never be seen again...full concert experience while playing a kick ass game + u get some of cartoony animations....win win for all

#3826 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Am I right in saying the way the CE is setup, it’s only using the 3.5mm jack that’s connected for certain sound output using sound-bar but the hookup you describe is best way to go for Audio experience?

Looking at the JJP manual it appears to be hooked up the same as this wired. This sound bar does have a sub out plug but I will see if thats even needed. Not much of a def head rocker personally.

#3827 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

That was my fear also seeing repeat stage performances would grow old but many of the song modes are animated MTV type really well done displays. Looks awesome.

#3828 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

It’s funny to me how the Stern fanboys came here to argue about what is the best Elwin game.I love that they all say I would have purchased a GnR but I’m just not a fan of this or that when in reality their just here to piss on GnR!
As a JJP fan I’ve never felt the need to piss on Stern or their games to make me feel better about my choice in pinball machines.Oh there was the first time I saw AC/DC pro with the giant face in the middle of the playfield and said WTF is this!
I ended up falling in love with a Luci later on and traded my bar life Addams Family.

No this is more your style "I’ve got another idea for a reality show.Levi & his pal Reginald are truck drivers,like BJ and the bear.Will one day they drive thru town straight into a large group of African American protesters........" https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-angry-live-pd-was-canceled?tu=romulusx

#3829 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Well lets hope there's good news later this week.
It will be interesting how this information comes out and what information ends up here on Pinside about specific distributor allotments and timing...you know that's going to be an ugly conversation...
Its sort of a damned if you do and damned if you don't type situation in terms of JJP coming clean on supply timelines to distributors and in turn, to us as customers...
if they stay silent, it fuels the rumor mill and is bad for reputation and business (see dutch pinball for example of this). if they do share the news and its not good news (i.e. to satisfy all current orders it will take 4-6 months), it fuels the rumor mill and is bad for reputation as well...
And how is that process defined? Are all buyers across a wide network of distributors given a number like what Spooky does? Its easy for them as they sell the vast majority direct! What dealers get what allocation and in what order? The next thing that happens is buyers looking to jump from one distributor to another to find whomever can fulfil their order the fastest...
I just hope for good news. I cant wait to own this machine!!

My distributor, PinballStar, sent an email this weekend. He said:

There are just too many variables at play to guess a timeline for anyone. Anyone giving dates out is just guessing or lying to tell people what they want to hear. The good news is this is a new JJP - bigger factory in Chicago and games were already in production weeks before the reveal so they are full steam ahead - it will not be some multi-month wait before they make real progress like other prior games. We don't have any timelines as yet... We do not know anything yet on LE production schedules or allocations... Please be patient, they have alot of games to make...

#3830 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

There are just too many variables at play to guess a timeline for anyone. Anyone giving dates out is just guessing or lying to tell people what they want to hear. The good news is this is a new JJP - bigger factory in Chicago and games were already in production weeks before the reveal so they are full steam ahead - it will not be some multi-month wait before they make real progress like other prior games. We don't have any timelines as yet... We do not know anything yet on LE production schedules or allocations... Please be patient, they have alot of games to make...

Its gonna be interesting thats for sure....my guess is the limiting factor is the supply chain, and getting all the parts to build out the games.

#3831 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Totally appreciate the sentiment in that email and the positive outlook but how long is that going to be enough to keep the natives from becoming restless? I really think JJP just needs to come clean on the details as soon as reasonably possible in good faith to the (purported) few thousand buyers with a lot of money committed and ready to hand over. If any of the buyer quantities are actually close to reality, there is anywhere from 25 - 30 million dollars just waiting to flow into JJP hands at this very moment.

That email was pretty carefully crafted. Note the mention of multi-month wait....wait before what? "before they make real progress". Ok, what does that mean? It most certainly does not say that it wont be a multi-month wait before you get your game.

#3832 3 years ago

Ok everyone who thinks the CE prices will come down are delusional. I was bumped out of my spot like many of us. I put a WTB CE out there. Many of those that I was in contact with sold their spots North of 14000 ONE AT 16000. With 30 years of generations Still going to the concerts and huge fans of guns N roses I don't see the price ever going down with a huge pool of people willing to spend ridiculous amounts for a CE. I was lucky enough to secure one for cost. I am extremely excited to get one even though if I did not, I would be in for a second-hand LE. I've been following all the threads and for those who keep on sayings they're going to depreciate keep on wishing!

#3833 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I've been following all the threads and for those who keep on sayings they're going to depreciate keep on wishing!

If the price of a pin upon resale has anything to do with ur initial purchase then u shouldn't buy it and let the die hard GnR fans grab one. I guess ur right and its wishful thinking for those who lost out. I'll never understand people discussing how many will or have sold or how many they may end making and how much its gonna be worth a year from now. Who gives a shit.

#3834 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Ok everyone who thinks the CE prices will come down are delusional. I was bumped out of my spot like many of us. I put a WTB CE out there. Many of those that I was in contact with sold their spots North of 14000 ONE AT 16000. With 30 years of generations Still going to the concerts and huge fans of guns N roses I don't see the price ever going down with a huge pool of people willing to spend ridiculous amounts for a CE. I was lucky enough to secure one for cost. I am extremely excited to get one even though if I did not, I would be in for a second-hand LE. I've been following all the threads and for those who keep on sayings they're going to depreciate keep on wishing!

We've seen this before. Everyone is excited and wants the hot new pin. As soon as people start getting their CE's, there will be plenty put up for sale with those suddenly suffering from health issues. You know there are plenty thought bought one just to flip. Once these start trading hands and people get their fill, prices come down. Only exceptions are pins where production is cut short and rarity because more of a factor.

#3835 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Pinside rankings are ridiculous nowadays. JP ranking is a better measure of JP sales and owner voting turnout.

I think sales numbers are a vote on how good a game is in its self just look at sales numbers for TZ TAF IJ

#3836 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

If the price of a pin upon resale has anything to do with ur initial purchase then u shouldn't buy it and let the die hard GnR fans grab one. I guess ur right and its wishful thinking for those who lost out. I'll never understand people discussing how many will or have sold or how many they may end making and how much its gonna be worth a year from now. Who gives a shit.

Totally agree. But I was pushing what I could afford at the asking price. No way was I able to buy one on the secondary market price. I did so because this will never leave my collection and will be the center piece of my collection for a long time

#3837 3 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

We've seen this before. Everyone is excited and wants the hot new pin. As soon as people start getting their CE's, there will be plenty put up for sale with those suddenly suffering from health issues. You know there are plenty thought bought one just to flip. Once these start trading hands and people get their fill, prices come down. Only exceptions are pins where production is cut short and rarity because more of a factor.

Douthat. Most flippers strike while the hype is at its peak. Most CE buyers that I know are like myself. Keeping it

#3838 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Totally appreciate the sentiment in that email and the positive outlook but how long is that going to be enough to keep the natives from becoming restless? I really think JJP just needs to come clean on the details as soon as reasonably possible in good faith to the (purported) few thousand buyers with a lot of money committed and ready to hand over. If any of the buyer quantities are actually close to reality, there is anywhere from 25 - 30 million dollars just waiting to flow into JJP hands at this very moment.
That email was pretty carefully crafted. Note the mention of multi-month wait....wait before what? "before they make real progress". Ok, what does that mean? It most certainly does not say that it wont be a multi-month wait before you get your game.

My take home from that email is:
1) Don't listent to distros that are tossing dates out there
2) There's going to be a wait, but it's not going to be Spooky long

#3839 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That's the only part of your comment I agree with. Why people continually buy into the Pinside rumor mill with no evidence is beyond me.

I only buy your rumors

#3840 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Totally agree. But I was pushing what I could afford at the asking price. No way was I able to buy one on the secondary market price. I did so because this will never leave my collection and will be the center piece of my collection for a long time

So you were actually able to get a CE for 12.5k with that wanted post? I should have done that then haha

#3841 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

My take home from that email is:
1) Don't listent to distros that are tossing dates out there
2) There's going to be a wait, but it's not going to be Spooky long

Makes me think JJP thought their current parts stock was enough to keep em fed for awhile and those plans got blown up.

There has to be more involved than simply figuring our their daily boxed up quota. They must not have the parts funnel running smoothly or in sync yet due to unpredicted demand

#3842 3 years ago

I have contacted nearly every distributor I could find and NONE of them seem to have any idea what is going on over at Jersey Jack with regards to GnR!!

No idea when they would get games, what is currently being built, and what order things are being built in.

If I am going to order one, I sure want some estimate of when I would get it. Are we talking Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day, or what?

#3843 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'll never understand people discussing how many will or have sold or how many they may end making and how much its gonna be worth a year from now. Who gives a shit.

Isn't it obvious ..... people need SOMETHING to do while at work?

(no seriously)

#3844 3 years ago

First post. Great board tons of info!

LE ordered from JJP direct 10 days ago. Card was charged today the $1k deposit.

How long is the usual lead time to ship after that?

Super excited my first pin!!

#3845 3 years ago

welcome to the jungle!!
Not sure. So many would like to know this question.
My question is will the First CE to make it into a Collectors hands/home ,will it be Posted with pics and an Unboxing Party Live feed . Would like to see one being opened .

Quoted from WokeDrone:

First post. Great board tons of info!
LE ordered from JJP direct 10 days ago. Card was charged today the $1k deposit.
How long is the usual lead time to ship after that?
Super excited my first pin!!

#3846 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

No this is more your style "I’ve got another idea for a reality show.Levi & his pal Reginald are truck drivers,like BJ and the bear.Will one day they drive thru town straight into a large group of African American protesters........" https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whos-angry-live-pd-was-canceled?tu=romulusx

Your link works about as well as your assbackwards brain functions!
Your comment doesn’t even address my points.

#3847 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

It will all depend on where the CE’s end up. If 200-250 go over sea’s and a good number of the CE’s end up in real home collections that do not need ($$) to flip or need funds ($$) then it will be a hard pin to get a hold of .
There is also the GNR hard core band Fans that make take hold of some of the pins and hold on to them like old fair mirrors.
Time will tell. I think it will be a hard to find pin. The CE.

I just hope they are going to people who actually want them.

I've seen the same shit happen time and time again.

"Na not interested in that!

Oh look so many people want it!

I NOW WANT IT TOO".

These types are called Sheeple.

#3848 3 years ago
Quoted from system11band:

If I am going to order one, I sure want some estimate of when I would get it. Are we talking Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day, or what?

Yes!

#3849 3 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

I'm guessing that they have a soundboard PCB with audio out to take care of the mids and highs, judging from the manual, and that there is another line, (not sure on this as I don't have JJP experience) that is tapped for the LFE/Low end sub 80 Hz channel that's either hardwired or output somewhere like a subout, and there is something possibly in the sound drivers that breaks the 2.1 channel up to distribute the frequency ranges to their proper speaker component, possibly an equalizer or crossover of some sort.

I imagine what the topper soundbar is for is to boost vocal callout clarity within the high's ranges. Normal Rock music equalizer defaults usually result in dropping the mids and boosting the highs and lows to give that Wall of sound, deep rock (think Def Leppard, Guns N' Roses) .... So I'm, just guessing but I think using a topper soundbar with a boosted / amplified high and using a tap off the sub to give a dual sub (cancelling out dead zones ie, dual sub home theater setup) will give you the best, in your face sound from GnR

#3850 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Good to know that a soon to be CE owner thinks the prices will just keep going up. Quite the news story

Seriously though who knows but fun to speculate! With the way these games are being handled (which is to say extremely poorly from a communication standpoint) forget the LEs selling for more, look out for those soon to be released SEs!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts
Hardware
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hazard, KY
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
Plastics
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype/page/77?hl=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.