pasted_image (resized).png
F794FF18-624F-407D-88C7-4BF7B927090B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 111.
#3201 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Wonkavision, wonkavator, gobstopper, extremely clever use of SEVEN magnets, captive ball... - insane Lawlor design with combos out your ass... No need for 700 multiballs.
I don't understand your dedication to fighting any tiny criticism of GnR. It has great assets and immersion and some "neat" things like high hats and drumsticks, but it's unlike all previous JJP releases in that it lacks any substantial ball interaction (mechs/toys whatever you want to call them) aside from a second PF and the headstock lock. To many JJP fans, myself included, this sucks. I'll take the mechs over the lightshow and concert footage any day. I'm not playing pinball to look at the screen, and crazy lightshows blind me when I'm playing in my dark dungeon. My DILE is the max I'd ever want for lightshows.
That said, I'll play this on location for sure, but I'd buy Wonka over GnR any day.

I kinda feel the same way .... I'm on the fence about pulling the trigger on this game. When I first saw it I was like .... Holy F this my grail pin ... im a huge gnr fan and the light show and song list blew me away. But the more and more I look at the videos and pictures, all I feel is like ....boy is it just multi ball 24/7/365? When I look at Avengers and see the lock tower, Captain Marvel ramp or the portal lock ....I'm like that's some new stuff I havent seen or atleast have seen in a long time. Idk I hope to get to play it this weekend to smash my doubts but we'll see.

#3202 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Wonkavision, wonkavator, gobstopper, extremely clever use of SEVEN magnets, captive ball... - insane Lawlor design with combos out your ass... No need for 700 multiballs.
I don't understand your dedication to fighting any tiny criticism of GnR. It has great assets and immersion and some "neat" things like high hats and drumsticks, but it's unlike all previous JJP releases in that it lacks any substantial ball interaction (mechs/toys whatever you want to call them) aside from a second PF and the headstock lock. To many JJP fans, myself included, this sucks. I'll take the mechs over the lightshow and concert footage any day. I'm not playing pinball to look at the screen, and crazy lightshows blind me when I'm playing in my dark dungeon. My DILE is the max I'd ever want for lightshows.
That said, I'll play this on location for sure, but I'd buy Wonka over GnR any day.

I hear ya there on Wonka having more interactive toys and mechs. Hell Avengers Premium / LE has a spinning disk as well but its far more interactive as it lifts up to reveal a shot. With GNR I think a lot of the BOM costs for features went into lighting.

It would have been cool (and I wonder if this was once planned) for the spinning disk on GNR to lift up for it to reveal a Slash skull bobble head type toy that acted like the ring master toy from Circus Voltaire. With the Slash hat right above the spinning disk that would have been perfect! It's stuff like that I've come to expect from JJP. At times I feel that GNR is missing a main toy.

#3203 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Well, as an owner of every JJP game, I can appreciate your view but also tell you, you would be making a terrible mistake in thinking wonka is anywhere near the game GnR is. Definitely not a wiser purchase.

#3204 3 years ago

The game sucks, plain and simple. It's time to get off the hype train. Who cares that all the shots are makeable and flow like butter when there's no mech's that you can hit and break. And multiball rules that are clear and concise surrounded by an amazing light show that won't blind me just makes it too easy to add balls and let me play multiball for 20 minutes during welcome to the jungle. And when you're in single ball play, the game is so brutal you can't last 10 seconds because every shot is dangerous. And now if I want my multiball to last longer, I have to survive longer in single ball play and build up the ball saver, what kind of nonsense is that, just give me my 20 minute multiball and let me be. Oh, and then during the multiball madness, i'm supposed to be able to pay attention and lock balls on the mini playfield while keeping the other balls in play and i can't cradle up, w-t-f!?! Then there's this rush that flows through my veins with every moment, just stop it please...give me one ball i can shoot and watch the game interact with for 10 seconds while i sip my tea. The game sucks, the theme sucks...so everyone reading my honest unbiased review, drop your orders..... « Spoiler! Click to reveal. so I get my LE sooner!!!! »

#3205 3 years ago

Anyone else find it odd that multiple distros are still claiming to not know their allotment but yet you see several every day on here taking delivery.

#3206 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone else find it odd that multiple distros are still claiming to not know their allotment but yet you see several every day on here taking delivery.

They didn’t know their allocations on CE’s - but I believe they do now. LE’s are not a problem, since they will make up to 5000 of them.

#3207 3 years ago

It's science.

GNR (resized).pngGNR (resized).png
#3208 3 years ago

My thing is if you don’t like GNR and don’t plan on getting it, move on. Don’t ruin it for those who are excited. I’m not in the Avengers thread bashing it like I could. I’m not getting Avengers so I’m not there.

#3209 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

If this game is built like WOZ, the flipper buttons are two position buttons (i.e. there are two sets of switch contacts). First switch contact activates the lower flippers. The second activates the upper flippers/all of the flippers at once. The skill of using the two switch contacts comes into play in this situation. Less can be more!

POTC has the double switch flippers as well for the black pearl flippers. I'm not good enough to use them properly...but I have seen Karl from IE Pinball do it plenty of times with great success.

#3210 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

The game sucks, plain and simple. It's time to get off the hype train. Who cares that all the shots are makeable and flow like butter when there's no mech's that you can hit and break. And multiball rules that are clear and concise surrounded by an amazing light show that won't blind me just makes it too easy to add balls and let me play multiball for 20 minutes during welcome to the jungle. And when you're in single ball play, the game is so brutal you can't last 10 seconds because every shot is dangerous. And now if I want my multiball to last longer, I have to survive longer in single ball play and build up the ball saver, what kind of nonsense is that, just give me my 20 minute multiball and let me be. Oh, and then during the multiball madness, i'm supposed to be able to pay attention and lock balls on the mini playfield while keeping the other balls in play and i can't cradle up, w-t-f!?! Then there's this rush that flows through my veins with every moment, just stop it please...give me one ball i can shoot and watch the game interact with for 10 seconds while i sip my tea. The game sucks, the theme sucks...so everyone reading my honest unbiased review, drop your orders..... « Spoiler! Click to reveal. so I get my LE sooner!!!! »

Best read so far! Rock on!!!

#3211 3 years ago

@wbdthree. Thanks. Yea, I was mainly referring to the banned appetite for destruction cover. That's not on the LE anywhere is it?

#3212 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Except for Kid MB, Gobstopper MB, Wonkavator MB and Slugworth MB, the first 3 of which are all required to get golden tickets.
Most of which are stackable.

Oh and hitting the Wonka tower when green gives the "dreaded" add-a-ball feature too.

#3213 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

My thing is if you don’t like GNR and don’t plan on getting it, move on. Don’t ruin it for those who are excited. I’m not in the Avengers thread bashing it like I could. I’m not getting Avengers so I’m not there.

Hmmm...I'm not seeing much bashing going on. Sure there are some people voicing concerns, but if that's a problem it's best to stick to the owners thread.

In fact, the usual vocal anti-JJP posters are pretty quiet. This probably says more about GNR than anything else.

#3214 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

« Spoiler! Click to reveal. so I get my LE sooner!!!! »

Crap. There's a "click to reveal" feature for forum messages that I didn't know about?

#3215 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

How do you know that when you haven't played one? I own a Wonka LE so I know its a great game. The comment was lack of mech/innovation....I don't see much innovation in Wonka just a great layout and fun game....same goes with GNR, but in a different way. I sold my DILE since I thought the theme sucked...were all different, and playing a JJP game is much different in a home environment than on location.

#3216 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

What about those that are on the fence... looking to temper all of the new buyer/player's genuine excitement (but also a little bias) with some honest concerns? Not everyone drops 10-13K on a game after they watch a promotional video.

#3217 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

What about those that are on the fence... looking to temper all of the new buyer/player's genuine excitement (but also a little bias) with some honest concerns? Not everyone drops 10-13K on a game after they watch a promotional video.

All good...wait a play one in person, and then make a decision...like with almost every game u need to play it and see if u like it. My guess is if your not a GNR fan this game probably won't be for u (yes I think theme matters). I for one enjoy GNR, and think music pinball games are awesome. Watching streams of games and listening to other peoples comments isn't gonna get it done for some people.

#3218 3 years ago

Any video of the SE yet?

I’m not in a market for a LE, 9500+ is too much money for me on one pin that isn’t a grail.

I have no doubt that the LE is better but I am approaching the SE as a different game. My question is if it’s still an awesome game / worth 6750+

#3219 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

GNR doesn’t appear to be a fun shooter when it comes to real pinball game flow combos

Well thats very subjective to the player. From my time with it plays like a JJP pin as it should. I've never been a fan of that style but some love it. I played some AIQ and while the theme isn't my cup of tea I could tell right away its more to my taste. I saw the Pro today and its not in the same league with regards to appearance. JJP games look great but for me the gameplay never seems to click. However the more underwhelming Sterns when it comes to cosmetics just play better. Some pinsiders love both and some gravitate to one or the other. GnR is breath taking but I played it today, an LE and it was not exciting. AIQ was a serious rush. As I've said before its nice to have options. I will say the MB's aren't an issue, at least they weren't for me but the music and layout were lacking. if ur a JJP fan, and like their games then I doubt u will be disappointed

#3220 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Well thats very subjective to the player. From what I see it plays like a JJP pin as it should. I've never been a fan of that style but some love it. I watched some AIQ and while the theme isn't my cup of tea I could tell right away it plays more to my taste. I saw the Pro today and its not in the same league with regards to appearance. JJP games look great but for me the gameplay never seems to click. However the more underwhelming Sterns when it comes to cosmetics just play better. Some pinsiders love both and some gravitate to one or the other. GnR is breath taking but I played it today, an LE and it was not exciting. AIQ was a serious rush. As I've said before its nice to have options. I will say the MB's aren't an issue, at least they weren't for me but the music and layout were lacking. if ur a JJP fan, and like their games then I doubt u will be disappointed

Left ramp to right ramp to left orbit to right inner loop, repeat loop to middle scoop..... that’s just one amazing combo option. Not sure what your issue is, but all the standard combos including a repeatable loop is available.... #gitgud

#3221 3 years ago
Quoted from wdbthree:

Agree completely w/ vividpsychosis. LE #315 arrived yesterday at my house (posted a few pics and thoughts in the official owner's thread, if anyone is interested). I don't play competitively/tournaments, but: consider myself a discerning flipper. And: either own or have owned Bally/Williams, JJP, Spooky, Data East, Heighway. And: have put serious play on every game on the top 100 (as a consultant, I <used to> travel every day. frequently stopped at the best pinball spots coast to coast). plus I built a high-end Virtual Pin. I know - it isn't the same thing. But: better than nothing. And: some of the original tables using PinUp Packs are something else (e.g. Harry Potter, Stranger Things, etc.).
ANYWAY, I am completely blown away by GNR. I was *slightly* concerned about gameplay after watching the initial streams. But: grail theme led to an impulse LE order at launch announcement (btw: direct from JJP website. must have been one of the first people to have order processed once you could actually purchase). First time I've bought a pin w/out putting it through its paces (hell: even had several trips to play Alien at SF's Flipper Room before pulling the trigger).
Anyone claiming this game doesn't have "flow" must have a different definition of "flow" than I do. you can absolutely hit orbits/inner loop/ramps for quick action. The light and sound show can be overwhelming on first play. But: the rules are clearly explained on the mini screen and through call-outs. But: WOW the experience. The risk/reward of continuing song mode vs. cashing out adds an awesome dynamic. The light and sound show is absolutely phenomenal, especially as you build momentum in a song.
My only quasi-negative: the Album wizard modes aren't fully fleshed out yet (i hope). They are technically there, but: honestly a bit of a letdown after the mind-melting of crushing a song like "Live and Let Die", earn an encore into the next song, then moving into "boss mode" animations with video-gamey-sound effects. Fully expecting those to get better as code matures (and: let's give props...most games ship with place-holders for wizard modes. GNR has a ton of them out of the box).
Upper playfield is better than Wizard of Oz, but: spiritual successor. most importantly: it does not interrupt the flow of the game like WOZ. I love that some shots can find their way directly to the Gibson headstock/ball lock. The VUK to the bass "string" paths is super cool. The diverter that changes the left ramp from quick turnaround to the upper playfield is also sweet as hell. Will withhold judgement until I get a chance to play a SE to have an opinion to have it changes shots/flow.
Beyond the "collect band members", "start song", "complete album" main mission path, there are a ton of other multi-ball opportunities. Spend a few minutes with the rule sheet on JJP and they go from mysterious to intentional. Can there be a lot going on? Absolutely. Part of the design. But: as stated: the single ball pressure to either start song or end song raises tensions quite a bit. And: as has been said, all multi-balls rules/setting can be fine-tuned to your liking. So far, I've only upped the flipper strengths a bit and turned on Adult mode (needed some "Mr. Brownstone", even with teenagers in the house).
Happy to answer questions as I have one sitting a few feet away. Hope everyone gets a chance to play this; your mileage may vary, but: I'm absolutely thrilled. truly an incredible pinball experience (which: even my wife and teenage girls LOVED, which never happens).
[quoted image]

Never played GNR

About flow, every game gets flow....more or less. From what i have played, i would say GoT pro and JP (stern) have the best, and when i see videos and layout, i think AIQ is in this league.
GNR couldn’t get the same flow because of its design but that is ok, not an issue for me.

Upper playfield doesn’t seem to interrupt the flow as you said so that i wonder if it was really needed, a different design of the left ramp or inner loop (not so smooth shot) could have removed it.

However, i.m sure it is fun to play and must be a great experience

#3222 3 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

Not sure what your issue is

I wouldn't say I have an issue outside of personal taste. I can see the appeal of GnR, however the music and the speed/layout of the game isn't for me, is that an issue or just preference in gameplay and theme?

#3223 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Some of us are here because we enjoy discussions, not just sucking off a game. I agree that there are people who just like to shit on other's fun, but honestly unless they're all already on my ignore list I'm not seeing that here.

Being honest and critical while also trying to be positive isn't always a perfect balance. I personally try. I think GNR looks like a stellar effort. I'm trusting the good opinions of the people I know who have played it who seem to really like it. I'm also still a little concerned it's got too much multiball once the new game feeling wears off. I think I'm allowed to talk about everything I think looks great while still having concerns. Why else are we here? I'm not getting paid to sell games or be a marketing shill.

I bet overall it's a real winner of a game, it has too much love to not be. I'd still like to read the negative impressions and thoughts to balance out the people who are maybe a little too enamored. We all know that the new game smell can be a little heady for some and it takes time for the real impressions to settle in.

#3224 3 years ago

I can not understand someone who can't hear anything bad about a pin, telling people to leave a discussion thread, maybe that person should be the one to leave and let everyone else express their opinions. There is a club thread where everyone is doing a circle jerk about the game maybe that's the place to be if you don't want to hear what people think about the pin good and bad.

#3225 3 years ago

Did someone say circle jerk?

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 7.02.52 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-13 at 7.02.52 PM (resized).png
#3226 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

In these general threads it's a bit like the wild west, tons of different opinions from one extreme to the other. In the owners threads the bashing isn't there.

#3227 3 years ago

This is the general discussion thread therefore should by open to all but the most persistent trolls. The club thread should be more limited to those who actually own or enjoy the game.

Edit: PanzerFreak beat me to it.

#3228 3 years ago

Yeah, I agree with a number of the posters above.
I come to this general thread to hear both sides of the equation.

I am seriously interested in a GnR LE and want to ensure I consider all sides in making this decision. My distributor indicated today he may not be getting an LE in their showroom anytime soon.
As such, I may never get the chance to play an actual LE before making the decision to shelling out around Cdn $14k.

I know the extreme JJP fans virtually love all their releases while there are those who will be unjustifiably cynical of their games.
I owned & enjoyed a DI LE where as other JJP offerings weren’t my thing. Not that they weren’t well designed games, just different strokes & all.

From the early streams, GnR looks awesome, with an unparalleled light show & pinball concert experience.
I can easily see pursuing this title down the road and appreciate hearing the various opinions in this thread.

Regardless, it’s fantastic that JJP have a huge hit on their hands. Competition is good and I’m really looking forward to seeing their future releases.

#3229 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I wouldn't say I have an issue outside of personal taste. I can see the appeal of GnR, however the music and the speed/layout of the game isn't for me, is that an issue or just preference in gameplay and theme?

I always respect my man Hazoff’s opinion and common sense. The sheer amount of games that have come and gone in your collection is eye popping

Aurich and some others here have good valid input, positive and negative, and I look forward to it because I get where they are coming from after all these years

Some people should follow the old saying “it’s better to be only thought of as a fool
than to open your mouth and remove all
doubt”

I welcome negative comments because it confirms my opinion even more if I don’t agree. And I don’t agree with some positive ones either.

For the newbies, YOU gotta figure it out yourself and don’t let anyone sway what you see and think.

Either way, I know I’m right in MY decision 100% and like discussing it with the peanut gallery

You had me going SKB!

#3230 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Upper playfield doesn’t seem to interrupt the flow as you said so that i wonder if it was really needed, a different design of the left ramp or inner loop (not so smooth shot) could have removed it.

I guess for some, flow is everything in a game. I like it too but I also like interesting shots that do things other than return the ball to the flipper.

#3231 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I wouldn't and I own all the JJP but one.

Just waiting for re release of it.
Which is going to happen.

#3232 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Some of us are here because we enjoy discussions, not just sucking off a game. I agree that there are people who just like to shit on other's fun, but honestly unless they're all already on my ignore list I'm not seeing that here.
Being honest and critical while also trying to be positive isn't always a perfect balance. I personally try. I think GNR looks like a stellar effort. I'm trusting the good opinions of the people I know who have played it who seem to really like it. I'm also still a little concerned it's got too much multiball once the new game feeling wears off. I think I'm allowed to talk about everything I think looks great while still having concerns. Why else are we here? I'm not getting paid to sell games or be a marketing shill.
I bet overall it's a real winner of a game, it has too much love to not be. I'd still like to read the negative impressions and thoughts to balance out the people who are maybe a little too enamored. We all know that the new game smell can be a little heady for some and it takes time for the real impressions to settle in.

Having said all that.....This is the greatest game produced ever!

#3233 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I know the upper PF keeps getting asked about but it isn’t simply losing the upper PF with the SE.
You lose the upper PF, the Gibson slash 6 string ball lock, the fender bass wireform ramp, the vuk and you give up the best art pkg of the 3.
What else am I missing here?
To me the difference are like night and day.

I don’t think you get the cymbal pops either

#3234 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Crap. There's a "click to reveal" feature for forum messages that I didn't know about?

I was thinking the same thing. How do you trigger it? I can’t see any options to do so.

#3236 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

« Spoiler! Click to reveal. begin with < spoiler > but no spaces, enter text or whatever you want, then end it with < / spoiler > but no spaces »

« Spoiler! Click to reveal. test and it works! »

#3237 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

I don’t think you get the cymbal pops either

Yeah there is a bunch of cool extra stuff in the LE that is easily overlooked.

#3238 3 years ago

Someone on a FB forum said he went to pick up his LE at JJP and there were a lot of SE’s and LE’s on the line. So maybe two lines running?

#3239 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

« Spoiler! Click to reveal. begin with < spoiler > but no spaces, enter text or whatever you want, then end it with < / spoiler > but no spaces »

Wow! « Spoiler! Click to reveal. How did you figure that out? »

#3241 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Except for Kid MB, Gobstopper MB, Wonkavator MB and Slugworth MB, the first 3 of which are all required to get golden tickets.
Most of which are stackable.
Oh and hitting the Wonka tower when green gives the "dreaded" add-a-ball feature too.

Listen, two things can be true at the same time:
- On default settings, GNR may literally have the most time spent in multiball of any game ever, the highest number of types of multiball, and the highest ratio of number of balls/playfield time on an average game (given the frequency of add a ball).
- GNR is one of the most amazing games ever! I ordered an LE myself!

If you want to defend the game as great, you should! But doing so with invalid comparisons might actually inadvertently hurt people’s impressions of the game or at the least invalidate your opinion. Can’t we just say the game is great even with the multiball? You can even argue it’s great because of it if you want?

#3242 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Listen, two things can be true at the same time:
- On default settings, GNR may literally have the most time spent in multiball of any game ever, the highest number of types of multiball, and the highest ratio of number of balls/playfield time on an average game (given the frequency of add a ball).
- GNR is one of the most amazing games ever! I ordered an LE myself!
If you want to defend the game as great, you should! But doing so with invalid comparisons might actually inadvertently hurt people’s impressions of the game or at the least invalidate your opinion. Can’t we just say the game is great even with the multiball? You can even argue it’s great because of it if you want?

I agree 100%

Another example was SW with the bonus X system where I can get a shot on the playfield up to 40x value.

Lots of people said that rule was no good that might’ve made it a bad game. To be honest the bonus X is a great rule on SW which I love because other games don’t have it. It’s so over the top outrageous to get 40x points but I love it. Now I don’t want it on anything else but it’s great for this one pin. Might be GnR is like that with endless MB. Like it’s over the top good for one game not want to see it happen other games.

#3244 3 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

I think #340 on the Pinside Top 400 would beg to differ

#3245 3 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I think #340 on the Pinside Top 400 would beg to differ

Hyperball!!!

Ahahahahahaha

#3246 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

« Spoiler! Click to reveal. What other tricks you got eskaybee »

9D2759EB-DDE1-453D-B551-5DAE35149262.gif9D2759EB-DDE1-453D-B551-5DAE35149262.gif

#3247 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Yeah, I agree with a number of the posters above.
I come to this general thread to hear both sides of the equation.
I am seriously interested in a GnR LE and want to ensure I consider all sides in making this decision. My distributor indicated today he may not be getting an LE in their showroom anytime soon.
As such, I may never get the chance to play an actual LE before making the decision to shelling out around Cdn $14k.
I know the extreme JJP fans virtually love all their releases while there are those who will be unjustifiably cynical of their games.
I owned & enjoyed a DI LE where as other JJP offerings weren’t my thing. Not that they weren’t well designed games, just different strokes & all.
From the early streams, GnR looks awesome, with an unparalleled light show & pinball concert experience.
I can easily see pursuing this title down the road and appreciate hearing the various opinions in this thread.
Regardless, it’s fantastic that JJP have a huge hit on their hands. Competition is good and I’m really looking forward to seeing their future releases.

I just had my GnR LE delivered to my home today. It’s my first JJP game. I also own Stern Maiden Premium, JP premium. I loved those games and always will. But...All I can say is this: this game is INCREDIBLE! It is insanely amazing. I upped the flipper power and it is now shooting fast as hell and smooth. I’m almost at a loss for words about how incredible this game is. It’s in another universe from all other pins in a sense. I’m BEYOND pleased that I shelled out the $$$ for it! It’s deep, it’s rocking, it’s beautiful, it’s a great shooter much to my surprise based on other’s comments on pinside(most of whom haven’t played it I’m guessing.) Home run all the way.

#3248 3 years ago

for those bumping the strength up - what settings are you finding as perfect?

#3249 3 years ago

I'm going to install only 1 ball in mine... that way I won't have to worry about all the multi-ball issues.

#3250 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

for those bumping the strength up - what settings are you finding as perfect?

I bumped left and right all the way up to 32, lol. Probably could lower it. But it’s shooting so fast and awesome!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,245 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 11,000.00
8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype/page/65?hl=pinchild and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.