pasted_image (resized).png
F794FF18-624F-407D-88C7-4BF7B927090B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 111.
#1051 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

What sold you on CE over LE besides the artwork? (Or was that it)

The Skull Shooter, The soundbar topper, the under and rear cab lighting, the extra 250+ RGB's, the COMA lock, The Action Bar addition art, The Original Banned art characters from the AFD album, sparkle in the Gibson headstock (I'm a Gibson nut )...just off the top of my head $3k worth...no but is anything, It's only money and I'm definitely not getting out of here alive

#1052 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hear that. Hopefully it doesn't get in the way of things.

I think the spinner is to increase difficulty on two of the shots as it bloks them when spinning

#1053 3 years ago

I wonder how many canceled Avengers will be happening?

#1054 3 years ago

Here we go again

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 12.17.31 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2020-10-05 at 12.17.31 PM (resized).png
#1055 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

The Skull Shooter, The soundbar topper, the under and rear cab lighting, the extra 250+ RGB's, the COMA lock, The Action Bar addition art, The Original Banned art characters from the AFD album, sparkle in the Gibson headstock (I'm a Gibson nut )...just off the top of my head

Whats the COMA lock on the CE?

I'm fine with JJP making non gameplay items (artwork, armor, topper, shooter rod, etc) unique to the CE but it would be a huge bummer in my opinion to see gameplay related items be reserved just for the CE. JJP hasn't done that before.

#1056 3 years ago

Keefer wearing the Goonies shirt to troll Deeproot is amazing.

#1057 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm fine with JJP making non gameplay items (artwork, armor, topper, shooter rod, etc) unique to the CE but its a huge bummer to see gameplay items removed from the LE in my opinion.

Then buy the "premium." You gotta forget about this old "6K to 9k" mindset of yours...the real fun starts at 10K!

#1058 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm fine with JJP making non gameplay items (artwork, armor, topper, shooter rod, etc) unique to the CE but it would be a huge bummer in my opinion to see gameplay related items be reserved just for the CE. JJP hasn't done that before.

That's what K man is referring to it as, It's on the Apron and appears to be a physical ball lock

#1059 3 years ago

It’s a good idea. If I’m paying that kind of coin for a game, I better get something in the gameplay that no other game offers.

#1060 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I wonder how many canceled Avengers will be happening?

Why do people always assume people will cancel a game once another game is reveled? If someone wants an Avengers game, they're buying Avengers. If they want a GnR game, they're buying GnR.

#1061 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

game has a spinny target just like avengers portal??? what are the chances that happens? Never seen it before and now back to back. Interesting....
HOLY SHIT - watching SDTM video (very well done) and I love the light show on the songs. Wow.

Big praise coming from you my friend! Thank you!

#1062 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Did anybody get the clue this game has a camera to include you on the stage? I don’t see this anywhere mentioned in the specs

I heard that in the SDTM feature

#1063 3 years ago

The SDTM feature was very well done!!! Great video work

#1064 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Watched some of SDTM video. Congrats to all involved. This is a true success at executing a pinball vision AND a proper launch that is worthy of the effort.

I'm sure JJP had to live up to what Slash and Guns & Roses would expect in a pinball launch! Embarrassment is NOT an option.

Hopefully they will carry this forward into the future because THAT is how it should go every time.

The difference here, like Eric said, is that you will probably NEVER be in a position on a pinball game to have the assets available like in this situation with the band.

It's because of the callouts, input from Slash, passion from him etc. that separates this pinball experience from most others and why I'll buy it!!!

Much like Adam West and BM66, very cool for him to be on that project at least in some callouts and signings.

This will be a great and unique pinball experience and one finally that NON PINHEADS come over to play we can turn on a machine and say, "yeah man, Slash is a pinhead, helped design this game, and the whole band did the callouts"!!

Takes the NERD FACTOR down a few notches. Gotta love it baby

#1065 3 years ago

Looks spectacular. The layout, art, rules, mechs, seem really thoughtful in terms of recreating a concert experience. Nice work, JJP!

#1066 3 years ago

God I love pinball. I so can't wait for someone else to buy this and invite me over.

#1067 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why do people always assume people will cancel a game once another game is reveled? If someone wants an Avengers game, they're buying Avengers. If they want a GnR game, they're buying GnR.

Nobody ever actually buys any games here they just move their deposits around depending on which game was most recently revealed.

Thank god for the ops or pinball would be dead!

#1068 3 years ago

hoping for some "live" versions later on

ACDC was a let down with No concert songs

#1069 3 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

There's a really long live version of "let there be rock". You just have to have an amazing game to hear it. Or use the jukebox mode.

#1070 3 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

I think most people would view live versions or re-recordings as a compromise.

Besides Slash did original music for the pin, that's sick. I think this game has the soundtrack covered.

#1071 3 years ago

You guys see the proximity insert switches? Pretty cool.

#1072 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I heard that in the SDTM feature

Ok, sounds like there’s a lot more to this game then we have seen so far

#1073 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think the themes are different enough that different people will gravitate to different games. In a younger aged pinball group I'm in people are disappointed in another "dad rock" themed game. I had to laugh when someone called GnR dad rock, I suddenly felt old.

#1074 3 years ago

I am just so excited for the JJP team - this is absolutely incredible. Unprecedented theme integration, perfect theme for pinball, new features galore, assets for days, just the total package. The passion of the team is palpable. The reveal video is the best anyone has ever done on a pinball release hands down. The marketing blitz we are in the middle of is awesome. Wow. What else is there to say? I hope they sell a ton of these and this release propels JJP to future growth and innovation. Congrats to all involved! Congrats to all buyers!

I'll be in for an LE on this.

#1075 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Then buy the "premium." You gotta forget about this old "6K to 9k" mindset of yours...the real fun starts at 10K!

The GNR standard and LE still blow away anything Stern offers for nearly the same price. I'm just disappointed to see a gameplay feature reserved only for the CE, thats BS at these prices.

#1076 3 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I'm definitely not getting out of here alive

This guy gets it

#1077 3 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

You guys see the proximity insert switches? Pretty cool.

Yep super cool.. I think there are alot og little things in this we anti seeing... its gonna be a great experience especially with the moving lights and the light bars .

#1078 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The GNR standard and LE still blow away anything Stern offers for nearly the same price. I'm just disappointed to see a gameplay feature reserved only for the CE, thats BS at these prices.

Tough titty bro...you wanna play you gotta pay!

Or else you'll just have to be happy with your 6k to 9k pinball machine.

#1079 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Whoa, careful. Don't mention Stern. It makes CrazyLevi even crazier!

#1080 3 years ago

So... I was trying to make room in my gameroom to work on my funhouse... but now I guess i will just need to sell another game. Wife will just need to deal with the mess in the Garage a bit longer!

This is EXACTLY what I envisioned a Jersey Jack game to be.. finally, theme and execution comes together BIG TIME!!

#1081 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:No he doesn’t. He’s another clueless noob, like you.
When the goal of your pinball company is to “own stern,” you get deep root.
When the goal of your company is to turn a profit, you get something like GNR.
If pinside ran a pinball company, it would definitely be deep root! Every “business decision” would be based on petty Grudges and white hot emotion!

I fall well within the clueless noob category, I admit that. I do appreciate perspective on stuff like this from folks like you.

Having said that my wife txted me that "The new GNR looks pretty neat", and shes never had an opinion on any game other than Elvira, so bonus points to JJP for that.

Cant wait to see game play.

#1082 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

over 600 lights on the CE and 350 on the LE

I'm betting the additional 250 on the CE are the LED strips that make up the extra undercab/rear cabinet/topper lighting.

#1083 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I fall well within the clueless noob category, I admit that. I do appreciate perspective on stuff like this from folks like you.
Having said that my wife txted me that "The new GNR looks pretty neat", and shes never had an opinion on any game other than Elvira, so bonus points to JJP for that.
Cant wait to see game play.

See it for yourself soon! Pinball garage should have it in the next week. Maybe even this weekend.

#1084 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No he doesn’t. He’s another clueless noob, like you.
When the goal of your pinball company is to “own stern,” you get deep root.
When the goal of your company is to turn a profit, you get something like GNR.
If pinside ran a pinball company, it would definitely be deep root! Every “business decision” would be based on petty Grudges and white hot emotion!

Keep it going old man. Time to wake up. You can make money and still show up stern. Very simple although I know it’s not part of your ass kissing agenda for stern.

#1085 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Keep it going old man. Time to wake up. You can make money and still show up stern. Very simple. I know it’s not part of your ass kissing agenda for stern but you can recognize common sense still....I hope

The funny thing is this is a GNR thread and all you and the noob army want to talk about is Stern, just like ANY time any company that isn't stern reveals a game.

Not me. GNR looks awesome, can't wait to play it.

#1086 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

This game just needed one bash toy to be an 11 outta 10.

It has a bash wheel, right in the middle.

#1087 3 years ago

Which versions are shipping now?

E2103D06-B7D9-46D2-A8D1-44F24AA84A36 (resized).jpegE2103D06-B7D9-46D2-A8D1-44F24AA84A36 (resized).jpeg
#1088 3 years ago

$9500 to get a complete game now? I'll stick with Stern Premiums thank you very much

#1089 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

$9500 to get a complete game now? I'll stick with Stern Premiums thank you very much

What do you expect for 6-9k? Ask Panzer.

#1090 3 years ago

Has JJP talked about which versions are shipping when?

Are LEs shipping any time soon?

#1091 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Which versions are shipping now?
[quoted image]

LEs for sure.

#1092 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The funny thing is this is a GNR thread and all you and the noob army want to talk about is Stern, just like ANY time any company that isn't stern reveals a game.

Well glad to hear you can’t wait. Nothing wrong with acknowledging JJP is bringing it to stern on this release. Not sure what the issue is stating that fact. and I own two sterns too. Competition is great.

Deepthroat is a whole other story. I wouldn’t confuse the two.

#1093 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

God I love pinball. I so can't wait for someone else to buy this and invite me over.

Working on an LE making it to Ottawa....

Anyone interested in an MMr?

#1094 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The funny thing is this is a GNR thread and all you and the noob army want to talk about is Stern.

I think you're confused again. None of the things you're flailing your arms about are even happening. But it's ok; you'll get the hang of reading comprehension one day!

That said, also looking forward to playing GnR

#1095 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Are you blind? Did you not see the same videos and pics we all saw? How about an SE vs a Stern LE? Same prices and not even sorta the same ballpark for quality.

#1096 3 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

I am just so excited for the JJP team - this is absolutely incredible. Unprecedented theme integration, perfect theme for pinball, new features galore, assets for days, just the total package. The passion of the team is palpable. The reveal video is the best anyone has ever done on a pinball release hands down. The marketing blitz we are in the middle of is awesome. Wow. What else is there to say? I hope they sell a ton of these and this release propels JJP to future growth and innovation. Congrats to all involved! Congrats to all buyers!
I'll be in for an LE on this.

My thoughts exactly. Hats off to JJP!

#1097 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Coma ball lock built into apron, 600+ RGB LED, unique playfied artwork with sparkle, topper with built in sound bar and amp, mirrored back glass, band signed signature card, mirrored Rad Cals ect

best ce ever and knocks the competition sle out of the water. i mean a signature and swatch of a sofa on elvira for 16,500. you kidding me just embarassing.

#1098 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

What gameplay feature is in the CE that's not in the LE, besides the extra LEDs, autographs, topper and bling?

#1099 3 years ago

So I wonder what that video in the top left corner of the main backbox screen is? it’s like a video within a video?

I need more gameplay! Hopefully SDTM releases some of that sweet b roll gameplay tonight.

The only thing left to decide is how the game actually flows. I’m loving what I’m seeing thus far. Art for me makes this so easy. LE is leaps and bounds better. Overall looks to be a great package

As for pro vs std, etc. yes, the std looks stripped but still bringing it. I’ve already said my comment on stern here. I think it’s only going to make it better for us the community if JJP steps up and it appears they have. Play a wonka standard then play a munsters pro and well ok then. At the same time, I’ll take my Stern JP2 over ANY JJP game to date so it’s not always just about build quality.

More quality in pinball is better for sure so it’s really a win for us.

#1100 3 years ago

Is the hotbar essentially a built-in Pinstadium?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype/page/22?hl=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.