pasted_image (resized).png
F794FF18-624F-407D-88C7-4BF7B927090B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 111.
#951 3 years ago

LE ordered - damn this pin looks epic, the way the theme is integrated might be the best I've ever seen.

#952 3 years ago

Wowsers, was a long wait to get to this next game but looks to be worth it. Here's to hoping JJP keeps rocking out new titles and each one stepping it up even more(and hopefully not raising price at the same time)

#953 3 years ago

OK ----- FINALLY able to sit down and check this out. Very high level but here we go:

Art - SE is terrible. Really don't like it at all. LE is busy but I like it. CE - OK but for 12.5, expected more.

PF looks great on LE. I'm going LE. CE - just not enough there.

People saying it's game over for all other games? haha - barely any videos yet BUT this game looks great. LOVE the amount of detail from the band although Melissa? Who is she again? I need to check it out - nice to have a girl voice in there too I guess.

Overall - JJP looks like they are bringing it on this one. 12.5 CE at 500 not for me and STD looks a little too stripped down but that 6750 is very tempting!

LE ordered!

Can't wait to see gameplay!

btw - THIS is how you unveil a game. Great video too from JJP.

#954 3 years ago

Which dealer has the best numbers on the LE and CE?

#955 3 years ago

Pretty amazing how things have changed.

JJP used to be the king of family friendly, now that's Stern's job.

#956 3 years ago

This looks great and all, but I think I'm going to wait for the Food Truck and Merlin's Arcade reveal before I put any money down.

#957 3 years ago

This about sums it up.

Nice job JJPNice job JJP

#958 3 years ago

Standard, LE and CE play fields side by side

JJP-GNR-st-le-ce-comparison (resized).jpgJJP-GNR-st-le-ce-comparison (resized).jpg
#959 3 years ago

game has a spinny target just like avengers portal??? what are the chances that happens? Never seen it before and now back to back. Interesting....

HOLY SHIT - watching SDTM video (very well done) and I love the light show on the songs. Wow.

#960 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe JJP realized what Stern figured out forever ago: have a wide range of products to fulfil a variety of customer desires

Can't just do family theme after family theme, with a teenager theme like Hobbit sprinkled in.

#961 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

People saying it's game over for all other games? haha - barely any videos yet BUT this game looks great. LOVE the amount of detail from the band although Melissa? Who is she again? I need to check it out - nice to have a girl voice in there too I guess.

Keyboarding goddess. Also the harmony for a lot of Axl's vocals when he has the melody and harmony overlapped on the studio tracks.

#962 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

game has a spinny target just like avengers portal??? what are the chances that happens? Never seen it before and now back to back. Interesting....

It's just the spinning plate from Safecracker and countless EM games

#963 3 years ago

Anyone want to buy a MET Premium?

#964 3 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

Anyone want to buy a MET Premium?

download (2) (resized).jpegdownload (2) (resized).jpeg
#965 3 years ago

Nice attention to details, like the pick spinner. If this doesn't come with a seizure warning I will be disappointed.

I'm so happy JJP has decided to make more adult themed games. This looks like a legitimate grand slam.

#966 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Can't just do family theme after family theme

Tell that to Stern now.

#967 3 years ago

The artwork on the CE is awesome....I also love that they incorporated additional speakers on the topper (very cool idea)....not sure its $12.5K cool? will hold judgement until I see game play.

#968 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Tell that to Stern now.

Aren't they about to do Led Zeppelin? And they did Black Knight last year (it might be a PG pin but it's trying its hardest to appeal to adult men)

#969 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Aren't they about to do Led Zeppelin?

Sure, let's count the f-bombs and offensive shit Led Zeppelin dropped in their music.

#970 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This thing makes Iron Maiden look like a cheap toy.

Sorry Odin but that's Crappola

#971 3 years ago

Now that's a upper playfield lol..

Screenshot_20201005-141708_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201005-141708_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201005-141749_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201005-141749_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

#972 3 years ago

Live reveal by Buffalo Pinball -
8pm est on Wednesday October 7

#973 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

OK ----- FINALLY able to sit down and check this out. Very high level but here we go:
Art - SE is terrible. Really don't like it at all. LE is busy but I like it. CE - OK but for 12.5, expected more.
PF looks great on LE. I'm going LE. CE - just not enough there.
Overall - JJP looks like they are bringing it on this one. 12.5 CE at 500 not for me and STD looks a little too stripped down but that 6750 is very tempting!
LE ordered!
Can't wait to see gameplay!
btw - THIS is how you unveil a game. Great video too from JJP.

agree on most but I think the art package on all 3 is perfect. I was in junior high when appetite was released and it reminds me of all the shirts and posters from back then. The CE is dream package for me but not sure I can drop $12.5 on a pinball machine.

#974 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Might be hard to admit, but he's right

#975 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

OK. Iron Maiden was a cheap toy before this got released. I stand corrected. No Di'Anno, no deal!

#976 3 years ago

Definitely in for a le
.possibly a ce ...just wanna see the differences and where exactly the extra lights are (most likely topper and undercab/backbox) also the apron ball save only on ce?

#977 3 years ago

This thing looks amazing! Holy fak! I predict Jack takes home Game of the Year this year.....

Congrats to JJP and team! Looks fakking solid!

#978 3 years ago

The game looks brilliant but this is pinside, so I'd like to kick-off the GNR complaints sub-thread....

The game appears to be missing the song "Crazy". The proper version, not the stupid ballad. I hope it's hidden with the adult options or something. Otherwise, I consider this a travesty.

#979 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No Di'Anno, no deal!

I can't argue with that.

I had a blast with Maiden.

#980 3 years ago

I have been told ours in on the way to Helicon Brewing!! Sweet!

#981 3 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I can't argue with that.

I had a blast with Maiden.

I played it a few times at a buddy's house. Just glad it is at his house, not mine.

#982 3 years ago

Really cool to see how involved Slash was on this.
With everything jjp had to endure this year im happy for them all.
Congrats on another release.

#983 3 years ago

A skeleton singer? Are you sure this isn't a Celine Dion game?

#984 3 years ago

best light show in pinball on this one. freaking amazing.

#985 3 years ago

Looks cool to me.

That Gibson Head stock is badass and looks like they brought back the Road Kings ninja star diverter which I always thought was a cool little passive mech.

#986 3 years ago

What do you make of the getting booed off stage for missing shots I’m assuming during multiball? Tied to a meter, sounds a bit like something from guitar hero minus hitting the notes or correct buttons.

#987 3 years ago

Anyone else notice in the Straight Down the Middle video that Keith is wearing a Goonies shirt? Funny given that Deep Root bungled launch announcement that included the Goonies tease as a future release.

#988 3 years ago

Honestly, the game looks like a passion project and amazing - lighting/art/integrated with GnR. But what concerns me is that it does not immediately look amazing to shoot. The upper playfield looks to slow the game down which is concerning. Im not seeing the money in on amazing toys that interact with the ball. Amazing light shown and video experience but iffy on the playing experience. I hope more videos will prove me wrong.

#989 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

The game looks brilliant but this is pinside, so I'd like to kick-off the GNR complaints sub-thread....
The game appears to be missing the song "Crazy". The proper version, not the stupid ballad. I hope it's hidden with the adult options or something. Otherwise, I consider this a travesty.

No way, I love the ballad version of Crazy....that guitar intro in the acoustic version, KICKS ASS....

#990 3 years ago

CE ordered!

#991 3 years ago

Jersey Jack over here putting on a clinic on how to reveal a game. YouTube teaser video, features & pricing online right after, a professionally pre-produced deep dive with interviews, followed up with a livestream tonight by the Buffalo guys.

Nicely job

Can't wait to shoot this game

#992 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

the Goonies tease as a future release.

Not sure JJP wants to do any more goony pinball themes.

#993 3 years ago

jealous of the CE guys. If there are any left when our house is done I might can get the CE or maybe second hand down the road.

#994 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Jersey Jack over here putting on a clinic on how to reveal a game. YouTube teaser video, features & pricing online right after, a professionally pre-produced deep dive with interviews, followed up with a livestream tonight by the Buffalo guys.
Nicely job
Can't wait to shoot this game

Gameplay reveal ad shows 10/7. Wish it was tonight.

#995 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, there is a hidden adult mode on the game as well.

The theme integration on this game is phenomenal as JJP were given so much material.

#996 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Honestly, the game looks like a passion project and amazing - lighting/art/integrated with GnR. But what concerns me is that it does not immediately look amazing to shoot. The upper playfield looks to slow the game down which is concerning. Im not seeing the money in on amazing toys that interact with the ball. Amazing light shown and video experience but iffy on the playing experience. I hope more videos will prove me wrong.

Would like a CE but Eric says SE plays really fast so be interesting to see gameplay videos.

#997 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Yep, I agree. The scoop and the spinning record are the two big interactive shots up the middle. Doesn't look great, kinetically, and looks like it's missing the main interactive hook mech. Visually looks amazing, and I'm sure it'll sound great. Not sure about how well it'll shoot, especially for the average player who hits the ball back up the middle- into the scoop over and over or bashing the tesseract I mean spinning record.

Again, this is just at first glance. Definitely a little disappointed, but hoping it'll play great and have a hidden hook!

#998 3 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Yeah, there is a hidden adult mode on the game as well.

The theme integration on this game is phenomenal as JJP were given so much material.

I remember way back when Metallica dropped the f-bomb. What is that, like 8 years ago?

#999 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

The era of show reveals is over. Why hold a stuffy boring talk to reveal a game?

#1000 3 years ago

Check the visual gallery at www.pinballphotos.com

F7F29391-AD12-480A-BEBC-A9D511E4883A (resized).jpegF7F29391-AD12-480A-BEBC-A9D511E4883A (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairmount, IN
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
7,500 (OBO)
13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Concord, CA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts
Hardware
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype/page/20?hl=otto110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.