pasted_image (resized).png
F794FF18-624F-407D-88C7-4BF7B927090B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 111.
#5301 3 years ago

....so are the LE’s #’ed 1-5000?...doesn’t sound too limited. I’m down for an LE on launch. Guess it will be a low number.

#5302 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

....so are the LE’s #’ed 1-5000?...doesn’t sound too limited. I’m down for an LE on launch. Guess it will be a low number.

Game numbers are meaningless in terms of sequence of games built. Game numbers are unique in the sense that there will only be one machine with LE 512 for example. What I mean is that LE 312 left the factory the day after the launch. So going by game numbers gets you nowhere in terms of build sequence.

#5303 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Game numbers are meaningless in terms of sequence of games built. Game numbers are unique in the sense that there will only be one machine with LE 512 for example. What I mean is that LE 312 left the factory the day after the launch. So going by game numbers gets you nowhere in terms of build sequence.

Good info, thanks!

#5304 3 years ago

Not sure if this is a thread that keeps track of bugs for GNR LE but here are a couple to add to the list...

Patience Multiball... hit the button to collect a 750000 jackpot and the game reset...

During certain multiballs some shots don't have sounds...I'm thinking this is just programming that has to catch up but it sometimes makes me wonder if my switches are working properly... (yes i have checked my switches)

I have experienced other bugs but will be more diligent in recording.

#5305 3 years ago

Searched for subwoofer and sub so I found several ways to hook up a sub.
Anyone here add a sub using line level signal from the game?
Anyone have specifics on the signal you are getting? Freq response on the line level signal?
If pulling line level thru a 3.5mm splitter, I'm assuming you are going into your sub with rca connection?

Lastly... who has dropped a higher end sub under their game say $1,000 and up?
Difference between that and your simple 10" Polk?

I don't need to know the merits of a $1,500 SVS vs the $100 Polk. I'm well versed in subs and own a bunch of them - really looking to see if the source music and electronics that deliver it can present in a way that more expensive hardware would make a difference

Thanks guys

#5306 3 years ago

romulusx and PanzerFreak have been bashing LZ on the Stern LZ hype thread they say it's not a club thread so it's all good. So G&R is a blinged out piece of shit remember folks this is not a club thread so it's all good

#5307 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

romulusx and PanzerFreak have been bashing LZ on the Stern LZ hype thread they say it's not a club thread so it's all good. So G&R is a blinged out piece of shit remember folks this is not a clup thread so it's all good

But why? Don't like Stern or JJP so what. Its a Game not a Gang???

#5308 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

But why? Don't like Stern or JJP so what. Its a Game not a Gang???

It is not about who I like I like few JJP game because of theme and find them over priced as well as Stern LE game are. My issue is the people who regularly try and build up JJP by bashing Stern. It is a shame CGC and AP do not get it together as they make interesting games

#5309 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

It is not about who I like I like few JJP game because of theme and find them over priced as well as Stern LE game are. My issue is the people who regularly try and build up JJP by bashing Stern. It is a shame CGC and AP do not get it together as they make interesting games

We are all guilty of bashing Stern & JJP. All of us. But when someone starts a LZ vs GNR thread, shits going to happen. If everyone including myself would stay on their side of the street, it would calm down. But we all know that’s not going to happen.

#5310 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

romulusx and PanzerFreak have been bashing LZ on the Stern LZ hype thread they say it's not a club thread so it's all good. So G&R is a blinged out piece of shit remember folks this is not a clup thread so it's all good

BaawaHaHa! Came in so strong, and then clup thread? Poetic..

#5311 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

romulusx and PanzerFreak have been bashing LZ on the Stern LZ hype thread they say it's not a club thread so it's all good. So G&R is a blinged out piece of shit remember folks this is not a club thread so it's all good

What a douchey post. Some of you people take this shit way to seriously. Its a damn game. In my opinion neither company is worth the money they charge.

#5312 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

In my opinion neither company is worth the money they charge.

#5313 3 years ago

Hi All..

What mod company have made the Zeildjian symbols stickers?

Thanks

#5314 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Hi All..
Thanks

I was just wondering the same thing.

#5315 3 years ago

Frank uses Sabian symbols...

Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Hi All..
Thanks

#5316 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Hi All..
Thanks

I got mine from pingraffix. They were actually too large to fit on my cymbals.

#5317 3 years ago

Same here!
I was going to write Pingraffix to tell them to at least not sell them to anyone else! I ordered them along side some art blades but still... kinda wish they got dimensions before selling them...

Did you ever say anything?

Quoted from paulbaptiste:

I got mine from pingraffix. They were actually too large to fit on my cymbals.

#5318 3 years ago

Today should be a good day...waiting over 3 months for this one. Hard to see, but it’s an LE.

PXL_20210109_134634336 (resized).jpgPXL_20210109_134634336 (resized).jpg

#5319 3 years ago

Congrats on your purchase of Guns-N-Zeppelins!! Let us know what you think after a weekend of playing.

#5320 3 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Same here!
I was going to write Pingraffix to tell them to at least not sell them to anyone else! I ordered them along side some art blades but still... kinda wish they got dimensions before selling them...
Did you ever say anything?

Threw them in a drawer and forgot about it. Reading this post reminded me. I will drop them a line though, its a little ridiculous. I cut and turned and tried again...its too damn big.

#5321 3 years ago

Ok.
I'll email them as well... It's like 30% too big!

Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Threw them in a drawer and forgot about it. Reading this post reminded me. I will drop them a line though, its a little ridiculous. I cut and turned and tried again...its too damn big.

#5322 3 years ago
Quoted from Ponzie:

Ok.
I'll email them as well... It's like 30% too big!

Hi Guys..got the messages.. Awe will be sending you new correct sized stickers. there was an error with our cutter machine and we fixed it. Apologize for the inconvenience .
Best
Joe

#5323 3 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Hi Guys..got the messages.. Awe will be sending you new correct sized stickers. there was an error with our cutter machine and we fixed it. Apologize for the inconvenience .
Best
Joe

Thanks.

#5324 3 years ago

Hey, mistakes happen!
Appreciate it.
Thanks!

Best
Joe

#5325 3 years ago

Best
Joe

Awesome ordering now

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5326 3 years ago

I had a distributor tell me jjp was going to sell out of the se's soon and not make any more. Anyone else hear about this. Kinda surprised since the game is so popular.

#5327 3 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

I had a distributor tell me jjp was going to sell out of the se's soon and not make any more. Anyone else hear about this. Kinda surprised since the game is so popular.

I think it is more a mater of having time to manufacture all SE LE and CE game yes the game is popular that is why JJP needs to make sure they have the time to fill all LE and CE orders before going on to the next game

#5328 3 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

They will make machines until they stop selling. You have nothing to worry about.

#5329 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

They will make machines until they stop selling. You have nothing to worry about.

Agreed. JJP will be running GNR for years. They might move it off the main line after the first year, but no one kills a golden goose. Expect all 5k of the LE’s to be made and thousands more SE’s.

#5330 3 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

Current placed orders from Distributors are to be fulfilled, but no more can be ordered at this time. I have 2 SE left in my allocation that are for sale. I do NOT have a timeline on when they will be built though.

#5331 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

Quoted from zr11990:
In my opinion neither company is worth the money they charge.

That’s right, the GnR CE’s are actually worth a lot more!

#5332 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

That’s right, the GnR CE’s are actually worth a lot more!

Time will tell, but its a very unique product offering with a lot of star power.....I would be surprised if this pin didn't appreciate

#5333 3 years ago

Best
Joe

Shit happens
They look great , just ordered a set .

#5334 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Time will tell, but its a very unique product offering with a lot of star power.....I would be surprised if this pin didn't appreciate

They'll sell for slightly more in the short term and slightly less in the long term.

#5335 3 years ago
Quoted from DerRoland:

No cardwheel, but an one hand stand is even nice to see, congrats goes to down under for a packed container full GnRs.
[quoted image]

Eric is JACKED! dude has been throwing the weights around, obviously. good job eric! stay swole

#5336 3 years ago

My SE is suppose to arrive in Toronto this week or early next week. For those waiting for a game in Canada.

#5337 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

They'll sell for slightly more in the short term and slightly less in the long term.

Definitely sell for more in the short term.....my guess is LE's will drip like typical JJP LE's do .... The CE's will increase at some level over MSRP .... no idea what that level will be

#5338 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Definitely sell for more in the short term.....my guess is LE's will drip like typical JJP LE's do .... The CE's will increase at some level over MSRP .... no idea what that level will be

Unless its like POTC where the LE commands a Much higher percentage rate over the CE. Time will tell. First people have to play the game enough to judge/value it. Love ours!

#5339 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Unless its like POTC where the LE commands a Much higher percentage rate over the CE. Time will tell. First people have to play the game enough to judge/value it. Love ours!

POTC was an anomaly ....

#5340 3 years ago

CE will dip as well. Price is too high to sustain. Won't go down much though. Probably 1k.

#5341 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

CE will dip as well. Price is too high to sustain. Won't go down much though. Probably 1k.

I like that we are market speculating over a model only 10 people in the world have played. lol Time will tell, Pinball is an anomaly.

#5342 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Dunno. The CEs look very nice and they made way too few of them. Some of those features should have been in the LE instead.

#5343 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Not in this market

#5344 3 years ago

The $3k price difference in MSRP between GNR LE and CE models is probably worth it. The defined extras and better cabinet art are significant and standout as improvements. The initial gap in price with the LE model will probably never decrease. Any amount paid above MSRP is because of hype.

The price inflation seen after 10 games have been delivered is the result of high demand/low supply, FOMO, collectibility factor, bragging rights, having more money than brains, having a cool story to tell, having an opportunity to flip it or a desire to own the best. GNRCE’s status is already the stuff of legends.

#5345 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Pin companies watched flippers and then raised prices to leave little room for an increase in prices

#5346 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Not in this market

Not in This Lifetime

#5347 3 years ago

Karl DeAngelo's streaming GnR live again now with a temp probe on the upper right flipper this time and fans installed on the lower flippers and a temp probe on the lower right flipper (that hit 219F without fans last night).

https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

#5348 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Karl DeAngelo's streaming GnR live again now with a temp probe on the upper right flipper this time and fans installed on the lower flippers and a temp probe on the lower right flipper (that hit 219F without fans last night).
https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

What the hell, what makes the flippers run so hot? I assume it's the same coils/flippers they use in other games right?

#5349 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

What the hell, what makes the flippers run so hot? I assume it's the same coils/flippers they use in other games right?

Thermodynamics and Karl traps up a lot.

Not exactly the same. The right flipper on the bottom is an FL-11629 the biggest coil available. The lower left and upper right are smaller FL-15411s, but still run hot (lower left peaked at 180F yesterday).

#5350 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Thermodynamics and Karl traps up a lot.
Not exactly the same. The right flipper on the bottom is the biggest coil available. The lower left and upper right are smaller, but still run hot (lower left peaked at 180F yesterday).

Trapping switches to a lower power hold though, right?

Interesting about it being a beefier coil. I didn't know that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Islamorada, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,790 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 11,000.00
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype/page/107?hl=apinballwiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.