pasted_image (resized).png
F794FF18-624F-407D-88C7-4BF7B927090B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20210308_033402 (resized).jpg
E2B32D93-9D97-4596-8CF1-D142182A1729 (resized).jpeg
4ACDB43A-DE59-440E-95AE-6EC6AAB858AD (resized).jpeg
01425449-AD0E-4C9A-9D33-993990E99DA9 (resized).jpeg
94EBEBB2-873B-4681-8F33-DA633660CBC2 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 111.
#5101 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

But it’s ok for the same old guys to bash JJP? That’s the only reason I comment.

Jesus dude, you're like a fucking toddler. "But he started it!"

#5102 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Jesus dude, you're like a fucking toddler. "But he started it!"

#5103 3 years ago

Any1 hear anything on LE's timeline?

#5104 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Any1 hear anything on LE's timeline?

I called my distributor and they have not been given any time frame.

#5105 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol hit after hit? Stranger Things, Beatles, Black Knight SOR, and especially Munsters didn't do well.

Their prices are too damn high for what you get. Same for JJP in my opinion.

#5106 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I wish I had a garage.

Think of the possibilities! Just filled with Stern pins!!

#5107 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Think of the possibilities! Just filled with Stern pins!!

You must be a fan???

#5108 3 years ago

Can't you all just get along?

Stern makes great games that are very reliable.

JJP makes games that's are expensive and truly amazing. Just need alittle Love here and there from time to time but Deeeeeep.

Both companies are cool.

#5109 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Lol hit after hit? Stranger Things, Beatles, Black Knight SOR, and especially Munsters didn't do well.

Yes STH and IMDN, JP, EHOH and recently AIQ. LOL

All ranked, 4, 6, 7, 8. Period. Drop the mic.

And being unbiased i'm getting a GNRCE. I'd like to have some f ing idea as to when!

#5110 3 years ago

I finally got to play the game today(LE) at silverball museum in NJ. got about an hour on the game. Im going to give my thoughts and also post some pics of the playfield which was in really rough shape. Game was setup on family mode so 5 missing songs.

Pros:
-light show of course. though it was a bit distracting for me at times, still beautiful
-cabinet is very pretty. love the album artwork
-animations are awesome!
-Sound is awesome even without soundbar topper.

Meh:
-Shots- I didnt think the shots are particularly fun. they are fine, but theres not a memorable shot I liked to hit over and over.
- multiball is quite heavy, wont say its a con but its a bit much

Cons:
-Playfield was in terrible shape. Pics attached. Every post had pooling, scoop was in terrible shape and another sling post had the artwork peeled off revealing wood
-Plunge - like many others have said its terrible. theres zero resistance on it. Its just not a fun way to start
-flippers- they are super weak, moreso than other JJP games it seemed. I have a wonka and dialed them up and it really improved my experience. I dont know if dialing them up here would make the shots harder to hit, but they just seem weak.

Overall- The package to me is greater than the sum of its parts. I had an LE on order but wasnt going to get it until feb/march so I am buying another game for now. Maybe the next set of playfields will have some improvements which would make me feel better. I did have fun playing the game. I was moving my body with the music(i really enjoy GnR music) which is new to me in a pinball game. But I need more time on it to see if its a game Ill own.

20201111_184445545_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_184445545_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_184451732_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_184451732_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_184500552_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_184500552_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_184517718_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_184517718_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_190142537_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_190142537_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_191101660_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_191101660_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_191102590_iOS (resized).jpg20201111_191102590_iOS (resized).jpg
#5111 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I finally got to play the game today(LE) at silverball museum in NJ. got about an hour on the game. Im going to give my thoughts and also post some pics of the playfield which was in really rough shape. Game was setup on family mode so 5 missing songs.

Thanks for sharing. I honestly don't see any pooling in those photos, maybe it's my monitor. However, that scoop is messed up. Surprised it looks like that with mylar.

#5112 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

Thanks for sharing. I honestly don't see any pooling in those photos, maybe it's my monitor. However, that scoop is messed up. Surprised it looks like that with mylar.

Yea the pics didnt come out great with glass on. But its there big time if u zoom in. One post not only pools but the artwork is ripped off

#5113 3 years ago
Quoted from BallPin:

look at the last two photos in particular...

#5114 3 years ago

It's tough to tell from the pics. Whenever I try to highlight a problem area on a game I'm selling it never seems to come through. I'm not sure if it's because I suck at taking pictures, or because I'm being crazy and it isn't as bad as I think. I'm really hoping this first run of LE's was an older run of playfields and the new LE's will be improved. Time will tell.

#5115 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I finally got to play the game today(LE) at silverball museum in NJ.

I was in Asbury this past weekend with friends, but we had other plans so I never got out to Silverball to give GnR a try, I was bummed.

#5116 3 years ago

The delay of getting games out does not reflect well on JJP. I had hoped this issue would be better addressed. We were all misled by JJP with a deceptive launch. I’m still buying my game, but I see the same old JJP issues here.

The lack of informative communication to the customers is a causing a noticeable discord. Although I applaud the improved marketing, it does not address the elephant in the living room. The lack of communication with the distributors is negligent and frankly, bizarre.

This is a small community of collectors with time on their hands to perseverate over the delays and production quality issues. It would seem to me an error in judgement to provide further fuel for these flames by ignoring the customer’s concerns.

#5117 3 years ago

They need to do better with information all the way around!
Even if the news is bad news

#5118 3 years ago

Wow.. just wow.. I'm in on CE.. won't cancel yet.. but hopefully with the apparent delay that is taking place.. playfield will be redone.. my suspicion is that only a silk screen pf will work.. so they're not gonna do that.. fortunately I haven't gotten involved with a POTC/WONKA game..

#5119 3 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Wow.. just wow.. I'm in on CE.. won't cancel yet.. but hopefully with the apparent delay that is taking place.. playfield will be redone.. my suspicion is that only a silk screen pf will work.. so they're not gonna do that.. fortunately I haven't gotten involved with a POTC/WONKA game..

If and when you are ready to let go of your reservation,please PM me.

#5120 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

If and when you are ready to let go of your reservation,please PM me.

Has anyone sold their CE spot yet? I know one went for a charity event.

#5121 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Has anyone sold their CE spot yet? I know one went for a charity event.

I think if one sells their CE it is best done privately so that they do not end up on a bloody pod-cast

#5122 3 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

I think if one sells their CE it is best done privately so that they do not end up on a bloody pod-cast

You got this right!

#5123 3 years ago

Podcasts are garage.

#5124 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Podcasts are garage.

Yeah like those Stern pinball machines!lol

#5125 3 years ago

ive only had my wonka 2 months but it looks way better than the GnR I played yesterday. Mine has minor pooling around sling posts, but not artwork ripping off on multiple posts/scoops. Heres hoping they sort it all out. Worst feeling is spending all that money and getting a defective product. Im ok with minor pooling, but more than that is tough....

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5126 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Podcasts are garage.

I don’t like you anymore. We are done.

#5127 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Yeah like those Stern pinball machines!lol

You are garbage. I would rather have a Stern than you as a friend.

#5128 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

You must be a fan???

Yep, I love garages!

#5129 3 years ago

Only have a two car garage. Wish it was 3 or 4 car garage !

Mine is just kinda the Pro or standard edition Garage.

#5130 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I don’t like you anymore. We are done.

Who dis?

#5131 3 years ago

Wow just wow? It baffles me how these crap playfields they've pumped out surprises anyone. Their last couple of titles have set a pretty bad precedent... And for the most part JJP swept it under the rug.

#5132 3 years ago

It’s me your buddy.

#5133 3 years ago

I tell you what. If I get mine and there are issues with the playfield before I even play it back in the box it goes. This is not cool. Who is to blame? Mirco, JJP or both?

#5134 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I tell you what. If I get mine and there are issues with the playfield before I even play it back in the box it goes. This is not cool. Who is to blame? Mirco, JJP or both?

That’s what I thought about too. Can we inspect at delivery and just deny delivery if pooling is present?

#5135 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

That’s what I thought about too. Can we inspect at delivery and just deny delivery if pooling is present?

Once you take delivery and open it’s your problem to deal with.

#5136 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Once you take delivery and open it’s your problem to deal with.

I understand that, but before signing off on delivery, it always says to inspect for damage before signing off on receiving. Delivery company won’t let you open box to inspect product?

#5137 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I understand that, but before signing off on delivery, it always says to inspect for damage before signing off on receiving. Delivery company won’t let you open box to inspect product?

Good question. I know you can inspect the box but what about the goods inside the box?

#5138 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Mirco is to blame but JJP is responsible for finished product.There’s been a lot of sleepless nights by the crew to fix this quickly!

#5139 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Good question. I know you can inspect the box but what about the goods inside the box?

I know I’ve had them offer me to open box on other pins or my bubble hockey before. I can’t recall if that’s only if box was damaged though. Almost would want a damaged box on arrival to justify it.

#5140 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Mirco is to blame but JJP is responsible for finished product.There’s been a lot of sleepless nights by the crew to fix this quickly!

So what or how exactly have they done to fix it at this point? Serious question

#5141 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

They won’t tell you

They won’t tell you anything

#5142 3 years ago

JJP is literally taking a fork and jamming right into both eyes

#5143 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

At first sign of a problem immediately went to work to locate bad ones and look at lot numbers.
Determined it was a short run batch
that was I’ll effected by humidity.
They are aware of issue and resolving it

#5144 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

At first sign of a problem immediately went to work to locate bad ones and look at lot numbers.
Determined it was a short run batch
that was I’ll effected by humidity.
They are aware of issue and resolving it

And you have direct confirmation of this from jjp or are you assuming?

#5145 3 years ago

Come on man! Here’s the deal.

Most of you average pinball players like myself will have to learn to live with the overall “experience” of GNR

If you can’t handle a little chipping and crappy PF then it’s time to move on

I have the last 4 Stern LEs lined up in a row. Not a pf issue at all. NADA

I’m still getting a GNR CE

While I’m probably the exception, that ain’t good for JJP

After all these years they still can’t get it together. What a shame

#5146 3 years ago

Man you were lucky to buy all those newer Sterns and not have any playfield issues.I been lucky with my DI and Wonka both fields are free of defects.

#5147 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Good luck getting the driver to stick around to wait for you to do all that.

If tip n tell isn’t f’ed up and box not torn to shit your on your own.

Not sure what else to say

#5148 3 years ago

Mirco has it all under control going forward..
97A2E0C3-6DC9-4DB7-9C8B-6AEDF1898178.gif97A2E0C3-6DC9-4DB7-9C8B-6AEDF1898178.gif

#5149 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

[quoted image]

Hahahahha lol!

#5150 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

[quoted image]

That reminds me of the first time I went skiing my brother yelling Let go of the rope!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11,000.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

There are 5,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 111.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-hype/page/103?hl=stags6969 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.