(Topic ID: 57299)

DE GUNS N' ROSES CLUB - GNR - Members Only!

By MrBellMan

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,526 posts
  • 274 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 days ago by mozach
  • Topic is favorited by 88 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GNTWEar (resized).jpg
IMG_3545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8675 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0630 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0626 (resized).jpeg
0208241539a (resized).jpg
0208241539 (resized).jpg
IMG_0607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6842 (resized).jpeg
so_clean_you_could_eat_off_of_it (resized).JPG
IMG_0605 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0595 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0567 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1540 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider player-one.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1793 3 years ago

Hey, everyone. Just acquired a HUO GNR pin, topper and all! Literally drove across the country to pick it up. Been looking for a while and finally found what I was looking for. Anyway, I was originally planning the pinsound upgrade - but, in my opinion, the original sound is really good for a pinball machine. Does the upgrade really make that much of a difference? Thanks!

#1807 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead76:

I have been considering a GnR pin for awhile now and I just wanted to get a bit of info from owners. First thing on my mind is doesn't the music get old? I am a huge GnR fan (bummed the tour just got cancelled) and am worried I may actually get tired of the same songs I love and grew up with. I'm sure that goes with all band pinballs of course. I figure it wouldn't be so bad in a multi-pin collection, but I can only afford and have space for one pin. Also, with rumors of a new GnR machine coming, I see a more and more GnR machines for sale. I wonder if the prices will eventually come down more? Thanks for your thoughts and advice!!

I don't predict any appreciable depreciation. If anything, prices will go up as interest in GnR pins increases; the remake will likely be quite expensive and they just didn't make a lot of the originals. And many of those in great shape that have survived, like mine, are in the hands of folks who have no plans to sell. Regardless, if you can buy a GnR now that is to your liking for a reasonable price, go for it. I don't think you are risking much, if anything. I've owned a few dozen machines over the years - only buying popular games I really enjoyed and usually keeping them for 5-10 years. I have never had a problem selling any of them for more than the reasonable price I paid at the time.

1 week later
#1834 3 years ago

I will absolutely be buying it and can't wait to get it. Have no reason to believe it isn't going to rock. I keep trying to get them to take a deposit from me, but they won't do anything before the official announcement. I do have to admit, though, that a big part of the rationale is that GnR is my wife's favorite band and after flying half way around the world to see them from the front row (and her desire to keep doing that), the pin may actually wind up saving me money.

4 months later
#1971 3 years ago

No matter how great the CE we just ordered is, our DE GnR will never leave. It may, however, get played slightly less.

#1991 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Probably a month out ... SE’s are next up then CE’s are built

LEs are being made, then SEs, then more LEs and then CEs. CEs won't be ready til closer to the end of the year.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, MA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Franklin Square, NY
$ 18.95
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chelsea, MI
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider player-one.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-gnr-members-only?tu=player-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.