(Topic ID: 57299)

DE GUNS N' ROSES CLUB - GNR - Members Only!

By MrBellMan

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,526 posts
  • 274 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 days ago by mozach
  • Topic is favorited by 88 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

GNTWEar (resized).jpg
IMG_3545 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3543 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8675 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0630 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0626 (resized).jpeg
0208241539a (resized).jpg
0208241539 (resized).jpg
IMG_0607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6842 (resized).jpeg
so_clean_you_could_eat_off_of_it (resized).JPG
IMG_0605 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0595 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0567 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1534 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1540 (resized).jpeg
There are 2,526 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 51.
#1151 5 years ago

Looking for 3 posts 530-5127-00 for gnr

15542496646481745319625 (resized).jpg15542496646481745319625 (resized).jpg
#1152 5 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Did you upgrade the software to the current release?
I had to do it to a GnR that did not kick the ball up the entrance ramp.
Did you up grade the caps on the power supply that regulate the +5volt IC?

My GnR used to blow fuses, and the magnets seemed weak and intermittent.
I replaced the magnet controller board, the magnets themselves, and also rebuilt the 50v on the PBD board, and none of it helped!
I replaced the Power supply board and it stopped blowing fuses and the magnets were much more active and stronger.
So the 5V to the Magnet board must have been the issue!

#1153 5 years ago

My magnets are strong when they are working. Its only blown the fuses twice in the last 6 months, so it's not an immanent failure. There have been no other electrical glitches I have noticed with my game. It gets played about 8-10 games a day pretty regularly. I'll keep reading about the power supplies and fixes to the driver board. Does the Pinlife magnet board have any feedback from anyone? I dont want to shotgun parts at another fix, but I have read about the problems with the original board, and some of the fixes that dont always seem to work either.

I have software version 3

#1154 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Looking for 3 posts 530-5127-00 for gnr
[quoted image]

Marco has them

Marco Specialties Pinball Parts
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/530-5127-00

1 week later
#1155 5 years ago

Stopped at my techs ,and he is all done with my GNR fully upgraded...just waiting on color dmd to bring it home..all LED , including flashers, powder coating turned out great...green wire ramps look awesome..

IMAG1297 (resized).jpgIMAG1297 (resized).jpgIMAG1298 (resized).jpgIMAG1298 (resized).jpgIMAG1299 (resized).jpgIMAG1299 (resized).jpg
#1156 5 years ago

i hope you installed a Pinsound in it....THE best upgrade EVER!!!!

#1157 5 years ago
Quoted from Foraree34:

My magnets are strong when they are working. Its only blown the fuses twice in the last 6 months, so it's not an immanent failure. There have been no other electrical glitches I have noticed with my game. It gets played about 8-10 games a day pretty regularly. I'll keep reading about the power supplies and fixes to the driver board. Does the Pinlife magnet board have any feedback from anyone? I dont want to shotgun parts at another fix, but I have read about the problems with the original board, and some of the fixes that dont always seem to work either.
I have software version 3

HomePin magnet board and x pin power supply board fixed my blown magnet fuse problems.

#1158 5 years ago

Anyone have a old broken g ramp they replaced that has this part circled..we seemed to have lost mine during the shop job.

Screenshot_20190415-204928_1 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190415-204928_1 (resized).jpg
#1159 5 years ago

Picking up a GnR soon

#1160 5 years ago

Does anyone have any Pinsound 'psrec' files they could send me for GnR? I am working on a new soundtrack for GnR. Thanks. PM me and I will send you my contact details.

#1161 4 years ago

Looking for plastic or sets for GnR

#1163 4 years ago

I just recently bought a GnR pinball that came with a Pinsound card. Decided to try my first remix with the Pinsound card. I ended up doing a Black Sabbath and Ozzy soundtrack for the GnR pinball machine. See a sample video below of the machine in action. Not sure if all GnR fans will appreciate it If anyone wants to try it on their machine, I will be uploading it to the Pinsound Community shortly. Thanks.

Songs included: Paranoid, Children of the Grave, Crazy Train, Iron Man, Hand of Doom, Electric Funeral, Fairies Wear Boots, Flying High Again, Rat Salad, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Sweat Leaf, The Wizard, War Pigs, Planet Caravan, Heaven and Hell, Supernaut, etc.

#1164 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I just recently bought a GnR pinball that came with a Pinsound card. Decided to try my first remix with the Pinsound card. I ended up doing a Black Sabbath and Ozzy soundtrack for the GnR pinball machine. See a sample video below of the machine in action. Not sure if all GnR fans will appreciate it If anyone wants to try it on their machine, I will be uploading it to the Pinsound Community shortly. Thanks.

Ok, I might just have to pickup that Pinsound for this. Seriously why isn’t there a Black Sabbath nor Ozzy pin. I’ll be DL’ing it as soon as I get the PS ordered

#1165 4 years ago

I promised a Pinsider from down under that I would do one more run of the GnR ramps this Spring. I think I have gotten to most here on Pinside that have been interested and I do have a list of those still wanting them. In the next couple weeks I will do one more run of these ramps. If you are interested, let me know and feel free to confirm your place on the list.

Mark
IMG_1315 (resized).JPGIMG_1315 (resized).JPG

New Red New Yellow (resized).JPGNew Red New Yellow (resized).JPG
#1166 4 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

Ok, I might just have to pickup that Pinsound for this. Seriously why isn’t there a Black Sabbath nor Ozzy pin. I’ll be DL’ing it as soon as I get the PS ordered

Thanks. Maybe this will encourage someone to develop a Black Sabbath themed game. I agree, their music goes very well with the game.

#1167 4 years ago

Getting questions on the new ramp prices....

G ramp includes entrance flap and exit bracket. Does not include decal. Trap door mechanism would need to be transferred from the old ramp to the new ramp. Price $155 Note on the main decal. I was able to easily remove the decal with Goo Gone and then re-glue to the new ramp.

R ramps is complete. New entrance flap, new switch bracket, new exit bracket and new Lexan cover. Price is $125

If interested in one or both, let me know and I will add you to the list.

#1168 4 years ago

To each their own, but to do an Ozzy soundtrack to a GUNS N ROSES machine is bizarre (to me)????

#1169 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Anyone have a old broken g ramp they replaced that has this part circled..we seemed to have lost mine during the shop job.
[quoted image]

Did you find one? I might have one. Would have to look.

#1170 4 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Did you find one? I might have one. Would have to look.

I have not...I appreciate you checking

#1171 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I promised a Pinsider from down under that I would do one more run of the GnR ramps this Spring. I think I have gotten to most here on Pinside that have been interested and I do have a list of those still wanting them. In the next couple weeks I will do one more run of these ramps. If you are interested, let me know and feel free to confirm your place on the list.
Mark
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Put me down for 1 of each

#1172 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Mark
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

how much is S/H to Europe (Denmark)?

#1173 4 years ago
Quoted from DorkVonWaterfall:

how much is S/H to Europe (Denmark)?

Estimating can be shipped regular mail for probably $45 but no more than $50.

#1174 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Estimating can be shipped regular mail for probably $45 but no more than $50.

I'm in for a set.
PayPal?

#1175 4 years ago

No payments until they are ready. I have you on the list and will notify you when available.

Mark

#1176 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

I have not...I appreciate you checking

Ok I’ll take a look. I installed new ramp years ago and can’t remember if came with that piece. If so it will be in coin box.

#1177 4 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Ok I’ll take a look. I installed new ramp years ago and can’t remember if came with that piece. If so it will be in coin box.

#1178 4 years ago

Found it with decal. PM sent.

62B3776F-EE87-42F2-A2FD-ABF8FB2DEB79 (resized).jpeg62B3776F-EE87-42F2-A2FD-ABF8FB2DEB79 (resized).jpeg
#1179 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Mark
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

If anyone is on the fence I’d order these. Before Mark started making these I broke my G ramp. Searched everywhere and finally found one but it was $300. I now have spares if each from Mark.

#1180 4 years ago

I’m thinking the same thing; just in case!

#1181 4 years ago

Put me down for a set of ramps please

#1182 4 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

Put me down for a set of ramps please

On the list.

#1183 4 years ago

A little eye candy for those of you on the GNR ramp list. Making just a few more G ramps before last call and then start finishing them.

IMG_1445 (resized).JPGIMG_1445 (resized).JPG
#1184 4 years ago

Anyone have a spare trap door mech? My project needs that one....

#1185 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

A little eye candy for those of you on the GNR ramp list. Making just a few more G ramps before last call and then start finishing them.
[quoted image]

Put me down for a set of ramps as well please.

#1186 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

Put me down for a set of ramps as well please.

Pretty close to the wire, but you are good.

#1187 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

[quoted image]

#1188 4 years ago

I’ll take a spare set ... never know!!

#1189 4 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

I’ll take a spare set ... never know!!

On the list. Whew! Only a couple left now.

#1190 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

On the list. Whew! Only a couple left now.

Well ... I guess add me to list if you still have a set - what the hell ... Thanks!

#1191 4 years ago

Hi all does anyone know how was the cab done on GnR printed or painted .

Thanks,

#1192 4 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Hi all does anyone know how was the cab done on GnR printed or painted .
Thanks,

Painted

#1193 4 years ago

Thanks was the black only painted ? Or everything ,sides, front,head

#1194 4 years ago

All silkscreened; no stencils on the market for a restore so you can get side art or make your own stencil.

#1195 4 years ago

Do you guys know anybody who’s screened a GNR? I have a screener coming out and might put her to work on my CAB. Want to see any techniques anybody has used to screen cabs

#1196 4 years ago
Quoted from HighwayStarr:

Well ... I guess add me to list if you still have a set - what the hell ... Thanks!

Probably too late but I'll take a set too. Thanks.

#1197 4 years ago

Bought a GNR playfield, hoping cpr will accept this for their cad needs and get that playfield released.

img_2503 (resized).jpegimg_2503 (resized).jpeg
#1198 4 years ago

New GnR ramps. So pretty much all I have is spoken for. I will continue to take names for those interested in case anyone backs out. I still have the yellow dye available and can make a few more if necessary. Want to get everyone covered this round.

#1199 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

New GnR ramps. So pretty much all I have is spoken for. I will continue to take names for those interested in case anyone backs out. I still have the yellow dye available and can make a few more if necessary. Want to get everyone covered this round.

Thank you

#1200 4 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Bought a GNR playfield

You don't see those very often; what did you get it for? I was going to strip mine down for CPR, but wife didn't want to be separated from the machine for a few months.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

8,000 (OBO)
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chelsea, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

There are 2,526 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 51.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-n-roses-gnr-members-only/page/24?hl=mitoska and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.