GUNS N' ROSES CLUB - GNR - Members Only!

(Topic ID: 57299)

GUNS N' ROSES CLUB - GNR - Members Only!

By MrBellMan

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 866 posts
  • 170 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by matt_adams
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 231 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

44820350-F339-4F9D-B1E4-73C07194DA84 (resized).png
Snake Pit plastic (resized).jpg
Slash (resized).jpg
rk_gnr_pf_1.jpg
IMG_20131009_145447_740 (resized).jpg
IMG_20131009_150309_581 (resized).jpg
IMG_20131009_150214_736 (resized).jpg
IMG_20131009_150000_471 (resized).jpg
IMG_3728 (resized).JPG
IMG_3746 (resized).JPG
IMG_3741 (resized).JPG
IMG_3740 (resized).JPG
IMG_3732 (resized).JPG
IMG_3727 (resized).JPG
IMG_3640 (resized).JPG
IMG_3642 (resized).JPG

There are 866 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.
#851 89 days ago

Hello, Just did a nvram in my game and now will not start a game, no dmd . Just has gi lights and backbox lights , ugg confused ,, recently had all boards done by Chris hibler , games was playing fine but had coin door message even after rehooking the remote battery holder . Went with nvram -now this

Jim

#852 89 days ago

You probably did this already but maybe double check that all the pins are aligned and none are bent. I've made this mistake before. Also, sounds dumb but I also put one in the wrong socket (empty one above or below) once. Lastly, may be a bad chip. Do you have another NVRAM to try?

#853 89 days ago
Quoted from Heisman:

It did not, now I’ll spend my whole life looking for an original topper lol. I prob overpaid for mine by a couple hundred but it was a local pick up so no shipping and owned by a collector. So much fun!

why anybody would pay lots of money for this crappy topper i'll never understand. most overpriced piece of plastic in pinball.

#854 89 days ago
Quoted from jq-pinner77:

Hello, Just did a nvram in my game and now will not start a game, no dmd . Just has gi lights and backbox lights , ugg confused ,, recently had all boards done by Chris hibler , games was playing fine but had coin door message even after rehooking the remote battery holder . Went with nvram -now this
Jim

sounds like you blew a fuse when hooking it up

#855 83 days ago

I'm looking for two plastics ... The "Snake Pit" plastic that goes over the left shooter lane, and the one with Slash doing the splits in the upper right corner. For the "Snake Pit" one, I only need the plastic, not the entire assembly. NOS or an unused repro would be preferred ...

Snake Pit plastic (resized).jpg
Slash (resized).jpg

#856 83 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm looking for two plastics ... The "Snake Pit" plastic that goes over the left shooter lane, and the one with Slash doing the splits in the upper right corner. For the "Snake Pit" one, I only need the plastic, not the entire assembly. NOS or an unused repro would be preferred ...

I had to replace the upper right Slash doing splits plastic as well but had to break down and buy the entire plastics set to get it.

#857 83 days ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

I had to replace the upper right Slash doing splits plastic as well but had to break down and buy the entire plastics set to get it.

I've had to do that for other games in the past. Unfortunately, I don't think the entire set is available anywhere at the moment, so that may not even be an option for me.

#858 83 days ago

edit...never mind found it.

3 weeks later
#859 58 days ago

Hi There
I am looking for a "Nylon Flange Bearing", part-number 545-5492-00. It looks like this part is not listed in any shop worldwide. I would be very grateful if someone could send me such a part, or could tell me where I could get one. Also to the whole trap door assembly I would not say no . Thanks!

2 weeks later
#860 41 days ago

The music on my gnr sometimes doesn't play. I hear axel singing but that is it.

Diags plays the music fine.

Reseated audio cables no change.

What else should I be checking or is this a software bug?

#861 41 days ago
Quoted from koops:

The music on my gnr sometimes doesn't play. I hear axel singing but that is it.
Diags plays the music fine.
Reseated audio cables no change.
What else should I be checking or is this a software bug?

Pull the sound ROMs, clean the pins if needed and reseat 'em.

#862 41 days ago
Quoted from retrosys:

Hi There
I am looking for a "Nylon Flange Bearing", part-number 545-5492-00. It looks like this part is not listed in any shop worldwide. I would be very grateful if someone could send me such a part, or could tell me where I could get one. Also to the whole trap door assembly I would not say no . Thanks!

got a pic? not many people are going to go digging thru the book to look up the part

#863 40 days ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

got a pic? not many people are going to go digging thru the book to look up the part

yes, its number 3 in this pic.

44820350-F339-4F9D-B1E4-73C07194DA84 (resized).png
4 weeks later
#864 12 days ago

I love the GNR magnets. You can vote for them on the TWIP poll as best magnets here.
https://goo.gl/forms/0BWu1FcxnI1ozMiE2

#865 12 days ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I love the GNR magnets. You can vote for them on the TWIP poll as best magnets here.
https://goo.gl/forms/0BWu1FcxnI1ozMiE2

Love GnR magnets myself but I'd give my vote to TAF.

#866 11 days ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

ove GnR magnets myself but I'd give my vote to TAF.

+1 on that, G&R and LAH are great but they aren't really there for any reason, on TAF they are "the power" even on Godzilla they are his radioactive breath

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 24.95
$ 24.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 24.95
$ 259.99
There are 866 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside