(Topic ID: 18530)

Gun's N Rose's in the B_R GRG !! SOLD !!

By BLACK_ROSE

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cheers.gif
SM_Leds_&_Tequilla_002.JPG
SM_Leds_&_Tequilla_001.JPG
vlcsnap-2012-08-07-23h37m02s92.png
GNR_ship_d_008.JPG
GNR_ship_d_005.JPG
GNR_ship_d_004.JPG
GNR_ship_d_003.JPG
009.JPG
003.JPG
GNR_Led_s_&_Video_#2_005.JPG
GNR_Led_s_&_Video_#2_015.JPG
GNR_Led_s_&_Video_#2_019.JPG
GNR_Led_s_&_Video_#2_016.JPG
GNR_Led_s_&_Video_#2_011.JPG
GNR_Led_s_&_Video_#2_001.JPG
There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 11 years ago

Did the buyer pay you extra for the shirtless pics

#102 11 years ago
Quoted from DrainO:

And shipped on its legs?? Wow
And you look like someone I'd want on my side in a fight.

It looks pretty secure and strapped tight inside the truck. One thing you don't wanna do is transport a pin on its legs in the back of an open trailer or pick up!

#103 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

We enjoyed ours but it moved on too. The only sad part is my mom loved that game.

I am so happy with your GNR I delayed start of my vacation a day, so I could play it some. Knowing I had the pin in house but not being able to play it for another two weeks would seem so unfair after such a long wait for the right deal with fair price and condition. I am truly appreciative of the deal we did! I had wanted one back since 2008. If I can ever help you with a new Jersey Jack Pin let me know.

Thanks again!
Buddy

#104 11 years ago

I was on the fence about removing the pistol. I hope I'm not wrong about that one. I think its a solid piece and my backwards rationale was that they would handle it with more care with that sticking out.

I hope I'm proven correct.

As far as the shirtless picture I'm sending BR a nice bottle of tequila for that bonus.

#105 11 years ago

Lol DrainO!
Not only does B_R look tough, he's a pretty big dude to boot. I'm no pencil neck... but dayum.
Super nice guy though & loves to talk pins.

vlcsnap-2012-08-07-23h37m02s92.pngvlcsnap-2012-08-07-23h37m02s92.png

#106 11 years ago

I'm no small dude either, dude looks like he can scrap.

#107 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I was on the fence about removing the pistol. I hope I'm not wrong about that one. I think its a solid piece and my backwards rationale was that they would handle it with more care with that sticking out.
As far as the shirtless picture I'm sending BR a nice bottle of tequila for that bonus.

NAVL should Take Good care of it , My FH was Ship'd using NAVL and it went to Up-state NY ,,
Had a safe Ride To ,, I Card boarded All the way around and Cut out for the Pistol and Rose , but they blanketed it up ,, .. Not being on a Pallet , it Will have to be Man handled to move ..

My Only concern was that a Few wires were Tight w/ the head down ..Also Before you Power GNR on , Check Every plug-n on the Boards to be on the Safe-side .. Enjoy it Hank ..

#108 11 years ago

Did you put a revolving door on your garage yet BR? That's a big plus to having your games in your garage, much easier to get them in and out of.

Is BSD the pin you've had the longest, or was it TZ?

#109 11 years ago

I've been told to keep an eYe on the mailman for Tequilla before , he Must've drank it , but Not this Tyme !! Hank yr tha Man ,, Thanxx a Bunck bro !! And you even sent cookies for my girl's ..
If you ever have any Problem's w/ GNR let me Know !! ,, cheers.gifcheers.gif

SM_Leds_&_Tequilla_001.JPGSM_Leds_&_Tequilla_001.JPG SM_Leds_&_Tequilla_002.JPGSM_Leds_&_Tequilla_002.JPG

#110 11 years ago

Very nice of him to hand deliver that box to you. Not mail it, breaking a few laws ; )

#111 11 years ago

Huh ,, FedX delivered the Box...

#112 11 years ago

I think as long as its not the USPS its actually legal.

1 week later
#113 11 years ago

Hank , I broke the seal on the Tequila 2-nite ....... .. I'M ALL f'

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, MA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 18.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-and-roses-some-advice-please/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.