(Topic ID: 134141)

Guns and Roses PinSound board from France.

By dannunz

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by HighwayStarr
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gnr_end_game_audio.jpg
elvis_is_dead.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dendoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 4 years ago

All easy to do - once you do it once. There is a good youtube video on how it's done by a user. Just join the forums for help/advice and downloads of others efforts. In a nutshell, you just download the original sound mix from the forum onto a usb. It is originally a zip file, which can be used directly in the pinsound board. If you want to sub anything, you unzip it, and have a series of 4 folders (music, sfx, voice and extras). The files are all .ogg files, which you can convert to .wav files via freac (free downoadable audio programme on freac.org). it's then a simple matter of looking through the songs, and cut and paste new .wav files that want into the individual folders in music. Don't have to convert lengths/bitrates etc like in pinball browser (which is a great programme for Sterns too!). You end up with hifi stereo sound straight away and as said - night and day difference.

pm me if you need help, and enjoy. I have the boards installed in my IJ, TZ, DW and Tommy

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Which reorch. did you put in your IJ? I'm doing one in my TAFG i'm restoring right now and also going to put one in IJ...then I might keep going...it makes such a huge difference in the game, plus if you are sick of hearing a repetitive call out or something, just change it or add in more under that callout file to make it alternate between them randomly!

pm'd

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Boards
PinSound
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 24.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dendoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside