(75 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

gnrpinball (resized).jpg
F8E99E03-63E1-434F-9CF9-AAC3E4E1D128 (resized).jpeg
E7A2D469-2A05-4E55-94FB-1952879DEEF8 (resized).jpeg
#1 6 years ago

Hey Pinside, I need your advice again,

I need a Rock pin in the collection, which is the best for a home? Full disclosure, GNR is my favorite band of the 3.

I bought the Fathom on your advice last time.

Thanks!

E7A2D469-2A05-4E55-94FB-1952879DEEF8 (resized).jpegE7A2D469-2A05-4E55-94FB-1952879DEEF8 (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

I own kiss, guns n roses, and ac dc premium I love all three but I say ac dc is the best.

#3 6 years ago

I have Kiss and ACDC.....acdc is my fav, but 2nd choice.....Guns!

#4 6 years ago

ACDC!! I own Kiss, Metallica and will be owning ACDC again!

#5 6 years ago

I have AC/DC Vault & just sold Guns n roses. Being a GNR fan you will love the game, it's a good one if you can find it. I wasn't playing GNR as much but would have kept it however, I was trying to brighten up the playfield & installed the pinstadium lights. Worked great for awhile then it overloaded the power supply and blew rectifier. Probably due to the age. Because i just didn't feel like fixing it, Now it has a new home with a new power supply.

#6 6 years ago

KISS, AC/DC then GNR have you played Aerosmith?

F8E99E03-63E1-434F-9CF9-AAC3E4E1D128 (resized).jpegF8E99E03-63E1-434F-9CF9-AAC3E4E1D128 (resized).jpeg

#7 6 years ago

You'll get AC/DC all day here, but as far as variation, Kiss is my favorite.

Kiss is fast, balanced, has no Borg BS magnets and you can play it differently every time. Wizard modes are obtainable too. Great rules.

#8 6 years ago

If you're buying a band pin, you should really consider a Met Pro. Best music pin around in my opinion. Affordable, easy to find, super fast, polished code, etc. Total homerun.

#9 6 years ago

I own all 3 and also own Aerosmith & Metallica too. Of the 3 you asked about I personally would rate them Kiss, GNR then AC/DC. If you add the other 2 to the mix Metallica would be to top and Aerosmith somewhere in the middle.

#10 6 years ago

So many people seem to be missing out on Aerosmith. Love it! But not in this topic, neither is Metallica. Both great games as well.
Kiss is more playable, AC/DC is tough game. GNR is easy but very good game. Get what makes you feel good.

#11 6 years ago

Most will say Metallica or AC/DC.
Great prices right now on Kiss LE.
I enjoy Kiss more than Metallica but AC/DC is great also. Get what you like best and don’t worry what others think.

#12 6 years ago

cant go wrong with any of them. all great pins. I own gnr, metallica, and just ordered a luci. Kiss is my next music pin after that. The only music pin I didn't like was aerosmith.

#13 6 years ago

GnR with Pinsound board. ACDC is awesome too though...

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

If you're buying a band pin, you should really consider a Met Pro. Best music pin around in my opinion. Affordable, easy to find, super fast, polished code, etc. Total homerun.

I have to agree with this! Out of the games asked for, AC/DC, but add in MET... that makes it a tough race... so both!

#15 6 years ago

Not really a fan of the Stern Kiss. Just boring to me. I feel like AC/DC feels the most rock-like of those choices. I just put a deposit on one, so that would definitely be my choice. Gun and Roses is real fun too, but I don't like the feel of widebody's. It's also 20 years older than the other choices...so. Metallica and Aerosmith are both fun as well.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from DefDumBlindKid:

GNR is my favorite band of the 3.

I voted GnR. Because even with the poor song recordings on the game, they are still the only ones I care to listen to.

It also has a packed playfield with a great variety of features. It is also the best looking machine of them all.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

GnR with Pinsound board. ACDC is awesome too though...

I happen to have or have had all of these voted for ACDC but tweak the songs.

I really want to put a pinsound board in my GNR but it just sounds so jumbled. Is there a vid link someone has where the board shows off what it can do?
After watching a few vids it just sounds like tracks running over each other.
Also if someone could do Elvis I would be grateful.

#18 6 years ago

my choice

gnrpinball (resized).jpggnrpinball (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 12.95
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/guns-and-roses-or-acdc-vault-edt-or-kiss-le?hl=jester523 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.