Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by trailrider
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 months ago

When I start a game on my 2021 GNR it will start with random points instead of zero, is this normal ? It's running the newest (I think) version 1.22

#2 3 months ago
Quoted from trailrider:

When I start a game on my 2021 GNR it will start with random points instead of zero, is this normal ? It's running the newest (I think) version 1.22

Not normal, sounds like a switch needs to be adjusted. It’s probably getting triggered when the ball is being kicked into the shooter lane upon start up.

#3 3 months ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Not normal, sounds like a switch needs to be adjusted. It’s probably getting triggered when the ball is being kicked into the shooter lane upon start up.

Jaybird815 sounds possible, thanks I'll check it out

#4 3 months ago

It might be the pyro switch just a simple adjustment of the switch. Seems to be a common thing happened on mine and a few others locally.

#5 3 months ago
Quoted from trailrider:

Jaybird815 sounds possible, thanks I'll check it out

Recalibrate your sensors.

#6 3 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Recalibrate your sensors.

Lermods well apparently my GNR somehow saw what you wrote and recalibrated the sensors on it's own, problem is fixed. Now I'm worried that my machine is alive !!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside