Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I can not find anything on the schematics that says "light for shoot added ball" and when it goes on it does not turn off and the ball indicator light on the bottom right of the playing field stays on ball one. Someone told me that I have the wrong schematic can anyone tell me were I can get the right one for Gun Smoke?

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from GunSmoke68:

I can not find anything on the schematics that says "light for shoot added ball" and when it goes on it does not turn off and the ball indicator light on the bottom right of the playing field stays on ball one. Someone told me that I have the wrong schematic can anyone tell me were I can get the right one for Gun Smoke?

Hi, I am curious. Is your game the replay version with an added ball feature or do you have the bona fide add-a-ball version like Italy had, with a dual-kick outhole?

Here are both:

https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=chicago%2Fgun+smoke&sortby=date&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

Unfortunately, we have no schematic for either version to help you see which one you have but if your game has a replay wheel and if your schematic has provisions for replay, then I'd say you have the correct schematic. This assume your schematic actually says "Gun Smoke" on it and not the name of some other game.

I'm curious how that person determined you had the wrong schematic...

Jay
IPDB

#3 2 years ago

Thank you for your reply.

New to this, not sure about the replay version but mine has the added ball feature it is not the bona fide add-a-ball version like Italy had, with a dual-kick out hole. The numbers that show up at the end someone told me that if the number matched the last number of your score you get a free game. But it has not happen yet. My schematic does say Gun Smoke on it but it does not have the "shoot the added ball now" feature on it.

Chuck
GunSmoke68

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from GunSmoke68:

Thank you for your reply.
New to this, not sure about the replay version but mine has the added ball feature it is not the bona fide add-a-ball version like Italy had, with a dual-kick out hole. The numbers that show up at the end someone told me that if the number matched the last number of your score you get a free game. But it has not happen yet. My schematic does say Gun Smoke on it but it does not have the "shoot the added ball now" feature on it.
Chuck
GunSmoke68

Does your game have a replay unit? You can tell if it does by looking closely at the backglass.
It would be roughly in the center.
Replay games have a small rectangular window through which a number can be seen. This number is the indicator for the number of credits (free games) won. If your game has one, it's the replay version. If it has a number match feature, then that's another indicator that it a replay model.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gun-smoke-add-a-ball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.