Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by poppapin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

62001601 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spider3582.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

There is 4 or 5 gun games on Craigslist in Pottstown Pennsylvania about a hour and a half from me I always wanted a EM gun game but no nothing about them I am a EM pinball guy .if someone would please take a look at these games and let me know if they are worth the trip. My concern is parts. I could figure out how to fix them but what I have read on Pinside some games you can't get parts for . Any opinion I would appreciate . Thanks

#3 7 years ago

I bought a midway caption kid. Anybody know where I can get a manual. It works perfect and I have the prints

#5 7 years ago

Thanks, the game is look i always wanted 1 EM gun game with my Pinball collection. Does anyone know anything about this game captain kid ? All I know is its a midway made in 1966 and it's real clean and plays perfect. I would post a pic but I don't know how
    Re

1 month later
    #8 7 years ago

Yes

#9 7 years ago

A guy had a Midway Sportsman shooting arcade on Ebay for 400.00. He said fully functional everything works great no issues. I offered him 200 and he excepted . During the phone call to get it he mentioned the front panel was missing. I asked to send me a pic as the pics on eBay didn't show it. This is the pic he sent me. I couldn't tell if a door was missing or if it was broke out, but I seen nails , wires, and I don't know if that's something he stuck in there or if it's the background to the game but I seen tears in it . I canceled the deal because of this. But I was wondering if it was still worth 200 bucks as I do have a midway caption kid and it works perfect but working or not I wonder if it was still worth 200 bucks

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#10 7 years ago

He was about 1.5 away to far to go inspect it. Just some info in case someone sees it the guy was very polite and didn't give me any backlash for canceling but you couldn't see this on the eBay pics so I feel I wasn't in the wrong

#12 7 years ago

A panel is suppose to be there

62001601 (resized).jpg62001601 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spider3582.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gun-games?tu=spider3582 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.