Holstered dog (resized).jpg
DSC_6481 (resized).JPG
20240331_142327 (resized).jpg
IMG_4244 (resized).jpg
IMG_7813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7803 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7708 (resized).jpeg
German Shepard has a gun and refuses to take medications.pdf (PDF preview)
20200912_140005 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (7 years ago)

Post #875 Moderation reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#190 7 years ago

Love this thread it's right up my alley. As soon as I grab my camera I will shoot some pix but I'm not laying them on invisiglass machines so the table or rug will have to do.

My main 24/7 carry is the Glock Gen4 G30 model, love that gun and the ability to double tap targets so smoothly with almost zero barrel flip. Hence why it's my main go to firearm everyday, everywhere in every state I go to. It's a very reasonable priced gun with excellent reliability that can take the beating from the constant carry. I'll get some pix up soon.

#198 7 years ago

Here are a few with the Glock G30 being my primary 24/7 carry choice.

The others shown besides the Glocks are Smith's and Browning's.

IMG_0204.JPGIMG_0204.JPG

#200 7 years ago
Quoted from Phantom1911:

I normally don't post about this stuff, not that I'm paranoid of course, but they are watching

Hence why when you do post never show serial numbers

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

If they are legal, why would that really matter? (honest question)
I can go in my local gun shops and write down serial numbers all day long.

There are several reasons why you shouldn't publically have your serial number exposed in unsecured public access, pretty much the same why you wouldn't want your cars license plate exposed.

Yes you can write down all the serials from the FFL all you want, the same way you can go to a car dealership and write down all the vins you want of the cars you looked at. Once it's registered to you it's a total different story for your security reasons.

#206 7 years ago

Another that has been seen believe it or not, people were actually taking legit serials and when applicable transferring a valid serial onto firearms that was either defaced or those that never had a serial. It just makes sense to be on the side of caution rather then red tape aggravation later on.

5 months later
#307 6 years ago

Just before retiring I had someone run up to me and say I heard you are into guns, would you like to buy this for $40.00., well that was a no brainier lol.

It's a High Standard Double Nine "Convertible" .22 revolver. It's called a convertible because the cylinders are changeable from .22 LR to .22 Magnums, single and double action, 9 shots. I have the .22 LR one but if any of you guys happen to see or hear of someone selling the .22 Magnum cylinder please let me know.

IMG_1340 (resized).JPGIMG_1340 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#352 6 years ago

In honor of .22LR having some of the lowest prices in years, I decided to grab this little plinking piece this week to have some fun with.

Also holds the doors closed pretty well too

IMG_1586 (resized).JPGIMG_1586 (resized).JPG

#354 6 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

So even in .22 LR, does NY limit you to 7 round mags?? (Thank you again Mr. Cuomo and Mr. Schumer)

5 within city limits, 10 within the state however LEO are exempt and both of those idiots needs to go.

I need now to go on a road trip just to pick up a few Ruger BX 25 Mags, they are selling for 49.00 a twin pack everywhere but here and my neighboring states lol. Time to gas up and load up the GPS.

#370 6 years ago

Any of you guys buy an .17 HMR yet? Really toying around about grabbing one.

#374 6 years ago

Thanks Mike,

Yeah I'm really thinking about grabbing one, just not sure if I want bolt or semi auto.

1 month later
#437 6 years ago

guns (resized).jpgguns (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deathhimself.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gun-and-target-hobbyiest-and-enthusiats-club?tu=deathhimself and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.