You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4244 (resized).jpg
IMG_7813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7803 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7708 (resized).jpeg
German Shepard has a gun and refuses to take medications.pdf (PDF preview)
20200912_140005 (resized).jpg
20200526_221117 (resized).jpg
20200526_221135 (resized).jpg
20200524_110043 (resized).jpg
IMG_2266 (resized).jpg
IMG_3282 (resized).JPG
IMG_9768 (resized).jpeg
cmp 3006 (resized).jpg
20211030_123346 (resized).jpg
IMG_3439 (1) (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (7 years ago)

Post #875 Moderation reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#971 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Nice! He's been shooting since a very young age, just not interested in hunting.

I was (and still am) the same way. I was a highly competitive child, loved all sports. My dad was an avid hunter. I liked shooting and spending time with my dad in the outdoors, and loved learning about nature and conservation. For some reason hunting never clicked with me, but shooting certainly did. My dad got me into 4-H Shooting sports when I was around 12 years old, and I entered competitions until I went to college. I still love guns and shooting, but I haven't been out hunting for about 30 years.

#984 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

It mounted up well!
[quoted image]

Wow, that's a sweet setup. Is that a .50 cal?

#990 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

It's the Barrett 50 BMG QDL suppressor. I don't think I can legally own a bigger one.

Wow, shooting a 50 cal without ears on is hard to wrap my mind around, I just watched some videos. You may be the most fun person on the planet.

#998 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I’ve been a shotgun guy but think it’s time for a handgun for home safety. I’m thinking Walther PPK.

I picked this up a couple of months ago, a Walther CCP M2 .380. Not the first gun I'd reach for in a home defense situation, but it will definitely work. The wife wanted something a little more manageable (especially in the recoil department) than the H&K .40 and Ruger SR9 that we have. This little .380 is super fun to shoot too.

IMG-0392 (resized).jpgIMG-0392 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1175 3 years ago

Father in law has birthday coming up, so I went to look at getting him a new range bag. He basically carries his stuff around in a tackle box. Price was right on this Springfield XD-9 so I came home with something for myself too.

IMG-0509 (resized).jpgIMG-0509 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#1235 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I'm in the market for a pump action shotgun and/or a glock 9mm. Any recommendations or suggestions are appreciated. Feel free to pm as well.

I'm a big fan of the Remington 870 Express shotgun. A versatile gun, lots of modification capabilities, and affordable. Mossberg 500 is another popular one, I've never owned one but know people who swear by them.

Glock 17 is an an iconic handgun, can't go wrong with one of those. I recently got a Springfield XD 9, which is often compared to the Glock 17. So far I'm really liking it, and it was about $250 less than a Glock 17.

2 weeks later
#1262 3 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Fellow Minnesotans: Anyone seen any 380 for sale(just for shooting paper targets) for a good price? Everyone's on the hunt for 9mm, I just want 380.

I bought a Walther CCP M2 .380 a few months ago from Fleet Farm. Fantastic little hand gun for the price. It's kinda tough everywhere for gun purchases, most places have been cleaned out, leaving only high end 1911's and competition pieces. Another place that seems to be getting a steady stream of new inventory is Sportsman's Warehouse in Coon Rapids.

#1286 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Any reasonable prices there?
Gunbroker and Armslist seems like mostly flippers to resell at a higher price.
I’m out of the ammo game for now since I reload and stocked up.
Even if you don’t reload I recommend checking out Powder Valley’s website they have an excellent write up about the shortage of primers for both reloaded and ammo manufacturing. That seems to be the limiting factor for production.

I just looked. FMJ 9mm is going for over $.60/round. I'm really glad I bought a lot of bulk range ammo back in the spring, was basically half the going price that it selling for now on these secondary markets. I've got enough defense ammo that I have no need for that at the moment.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beergut666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gun-and-target-hobbyiest-and-enthusiats-club?tu=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.