Holstered dog (resized).jpg
DSC_6481 (resized).JPG
20240331_142327 (resized).jpg
IMG_4244 (resized).jpg
IMG_7813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7803 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7708 (resized).jpeg
German Shepard has a gun and refuses to take medications.pdf (PDF preview)
20200912_140005 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (7 years ago)

Post #875 Moderation reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider avspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#627 5 years ago

My Super Redhawk 7.5", bought it in the 90s

DCP_2323 (resized).JPGDCP_2323 (resized).JPG
1 year later
#877 4 years ago

Here in Nevada the back round check system has crashed. Nevada opted out of the Federal one to use their own because they could charge $25.
But if you have a CCW you get to walk out with one. The thing is most CCW holders are not buying as we already have.

For a first time buyer be sure to try them out. I've owned a bunch and my favorite carry is a Kimber .45 ultra carry II. I know they cost a little more but they really shoot great. I also like my Walther PPK. Easy to carry.
2020-03-20 21.25.05.jpg2020-03-20 21.25.05.jpg

#878 4 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Here is my recent build. Put it together last summer. It’s actually a high point! 9mm I call it my storm trooper gun
[quoted image]

Is that a Beretta CX? Just sold mine in a .40? Lots of fun to shoot and cheaper than 5.56.
Sorry, missed the High Point part, looks very similar.

#883 4 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I wish it was a beretta. It is a high point 995 9mm with a franklin armory bullpup kit. I know people bag on high point but these rifles are awesome and they have a life time warranty. I bought three on the cheap and called high point about parts missing. Once I told them the serial numbers they said to send them in. They came back brand new basically. Only things they didn’t replace was the barrel and receiver. They even replaced the stocks! So got them all new and dropped one in the bullpup kit and have been having fun ever since. Only down fall is no aftermarket mags can be used or will void warranty. The kit is supposed to void it but can be changed over with no sign of using it.

These are great for plinking and having fun with. here is what mine looked like. The Beretta could use the same mags in the CX4 or the PX4 pistol which is convenient if you have both.

2019-09-23 10.14.01.jpg2019-09-23 10.14.01.jpg
2 years later
#1872 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I think my next handgun purchase may be a desert eagle. I have essentially every other 'slot' covered, but I'm looking for something new.
If anyone has one, I would love to see pics and or advice

All I wanted back in the 80's was a .50 Desert Eagle. Local indoor range finally had one to try out. One shot, did that, checked it off. I stuck to my .45's

4 months later
#1946 1 year ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Decent price for 308. Was at my door in less than a week
https://www.gmansportingarms.com/product-details?id=19501852

That is a good price.

7 months later
#2030 5 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

It was a great day to go Zombie range shooting.

That looks like an M1A in the first photo. I'm thinking about one with national match barrel/trigger. How do you like it?

#2033 5 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

It's an LRB M14. They are incredible. You'd have no regrets.... promise! Except they keep going up in price.
https://www.lrbarms.com/m14-rifles1.html

Thanks! Great site. Now I want the service M14 over the M1A.

#2038 5 months ago

I love the smell of Hoppe's in the morning.

Looks like a scout squad, nice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider avspin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gun-and-target-hobbyiest-and-enthusiats-club?tu=avspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.