Holstered dog (resized).jpg
DSC_6481 (resized).JPG
20240331_142327 (resized).jpg
IMG_4244 (resized).jpg
IMG_7813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7803 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7708 (resized).jpeg
German Shepard has a gun and refuses to take medications.pdf (PDF preview)
20200912_140005 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by TigerLaw (7 years ago)

Post #875 Moderation reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bax1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#854 4 years ago

There are a lot on the market for your first hand gun. depends on if you plan on carrying it or just for home defense. if carrying, I like the new springfield hellcat or sig p365. both feel good in the hand and have enough rounds to put a few down if needed. for sure go with a 9mm.

#864 4 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Calico M100 - a total basket case of a gun, but I had to have one.
Want a KRISS Vector, but don't need it.[quoted image]

My dad has a calico and I love that thing just sucks sometimes you have to wind it up. I also want a kriss vector just because they are cool.

#865 4 years ago

Here is my recent build. Put it together last summer. It’s actually a high point! 9mm I call it my storm trooper gun
E0A86D17-58E3-45C9-AD90-EFB3C50DAFD7 (resized).jpegE0A86D17-58E3-45C9-AD90-EFB3C50DAFD7 (resized).jpeg

#867 4 years ago

the calico does have its problems but it is fun and cool looking.

btw-I hope you all stocked up on ammo. I hear everyone is out of most of the popular stuff.

#882 4 years ago
Quoted from avspin:

Is that a Beretta CX? Just sold mine in a .40? Lots of fun to shoot and cheaper than 5.56.
Sorry, missed the High Point part, looks very similar.

I wish it was a beretta. It is a high point 995 9mm with a franklin armory bullpup kit. I know people bag on high point but these rifles are awesome and they have a life time warranty. I bought three on the cheap and called high point about parts missing. Once I told them the serial numbers they said to send them in. They came back brand new basically. Only things they didn’t replace was the barrel and receiver. They even replaced the stocks! So got them all new and dropped one in the bullpup kit and have been having fun ever since. Only down fall is no aftermarket mags can be used or will void warranty. The kit is supposed to void it but can be changed over with no sign of using it.

#886 4 years ago
Quoted from jhozeska:

Anyone trade pinball for target toys?

Guess it depends on what you have to offer

2 months later
#933 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

https://www.silencercentral.com/products/kriss-vector-gen-ii-sbr/
A little more pricey and a little more waiting if you don't mind.

I’ve always wanted one of these. Isn’t there a stamp for it being an sbr?

#940 3 years ago

So how is it shooting the kris?

#943 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

I enjoyed it. I've never owned one but based on my experience I wouldn't pass one up for the right price.
The proper sights will make/break your experience I'm sure. Just like most everything else.

I've always wanted one due to the design and think it is very innovative and would be easier to put on target due to little muzzle rise. I've also been looking at the Stribog.

#945 3 years ago

that is awesome looking. did it come painted that way? the barrel removable?

#947 3 years ago

that is awesome. I want either the pistol with the folding brace or that Stribog is looking oh so tempting too.

#951 3 years ago
Quoted from Cinder143:

Picked up a Stribog about two weeks ago. Been very happy. Priced right and very accurate. This is a gen 2. The Pistol Caliber Carbine are so much fun to shoot. I also have a CZ Evo 3 and like that one slightly better. Either one is a great choice.
[quoted image]

so what do you like better about the cz vs the Stribog?

#953 3 years ago
Quoted from Cinder143:

They are both really nice guns. Out of the box they are very similar. Like I said its a slight preference of the EVO over the Stribog. I feel as if the EVO has a little less muzzle rise and I can control it a bit better. That's really about it. I also like the EVO since I have put a ton of upgrades on it. The Stribog has upgrades but is somewhat limited and I haven't had it long enough to do anything to it. The Stribog magazine is a bear to load the 29th and 30th round, hoping over time and use it gets better. I wouldn't hesitate to buy either one.

right on. thank you for the feedback. should be happy the 29th and 30th round are tough to get in. that's a good spring and will help with feeding.

2 months later
#963 3 years ago

Gorgeous!!!! Keep bringing them kids up right too!!!

#970 3 years ago

Take your time with them. Got my first (ruger 10/22) when I was 11. Dad started taking me pheasant hunting then too. Wasn't able to use a gun hunting but took me to kick them up. Was still fun to go and learn.

#980 3 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

So, random poll. What gun makers do you love and avoid at all costs?

So I know one that people will say they avoid is hi point. I have the rifle and that thing is pretty reliable. plus, I bought it used, beat up. sent it to them and basically got a new gun back for free. no questions asked.

3 years later
#2081 36 days ago

curious if any of you guys have picked up that canik mete mc9. if you have one, how many rounds have you put through it and how do you like it?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bax1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gun-and-target-hobbyiest-and-enthusiats-club?tu=Bax1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.