3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 792 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Strummy
  • Topic is favorited by 51 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 482 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191126_141601 (resized).jpg
20191126_134127 (resized).jpg
IMG_6839 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender-1 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender (resized).jpeg
D1A0F52A-EF1B-40C3-B839-0D55BE39B537 (resized).png
A45E216B-79C3-4648-AB13-761CC7A776E6 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
8EE2CBF3-E50A-4676-8C82-4C7182FF7EED (resized).jpeg
B5F117D7-08D8-4A7A-803A-BEFDB683D98F (resized).jpeg
20191027_180110 (resized).jpg
9D93BA95-74FF-4D31-9C44-7222386A3171 (resized).jpeg
38E6E546-B891-4D17-93CB-61CBA45235E6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1397 (resized).jpg
IMG_1389 (resized).jpg

There are 792 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 16.
#351 2 years ago

After all the CETME love, anybody interested in trading a pin for mine? Comes with everything shown (some of those mags are the aforementioned steelies) and the following reloads:

(90) 165gr Sierra Game King
(120) 125gr Sierra Pro
(168) 150gr FMJ

Shoot me a PM

20170729_092855 (resized).jpg

#352 2 years ago

In honor of .22LR having some of the lowest prices in years, I decided to grab this little plinking piece this week to have some fun with.

Also holds the doors closed pretty well too

IMG_1586 (resized).JPG

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

In honor of .22LR having some of the lowest prices in years, I decided to grab this little plinking piece this week to have some fun with.
Also holds the doors closed pretty well too

So even in .22 LR, does NY limit you to 7 round mags?? (Thank you again Mr. Cuomo and Mr. Schumer)

#354 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

So even in .22 LR, does NY limit you to 7 round mags?? (Thank you again Mr. Cuomo and Mr. Schumer)

5 within city limits, 10 within the state however LEO are exempt and both of those idiots needs to go.

I need now to go on a road trip just to pick up a few Ruger BX 25 Mags, they are selling for 49.00 a twin pack everywhere but here and my neighboring states lol. Time to gas up and load up the GPS.

#355 2 years ago

Here is some Friday morning AK. My 74.

IMG_20170804_081922 (resized).jpg

#356 2 years ago

I purchased 10 round mags for my M&P 22 so it's easier for my boys to shoot on a bench. It saves a little ammo also as they tend to get excited when they hear the "ding" of the metal target.

IMG_1467 (resized).JPG

#357 2 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

they tend to get excited when they hear the "ding" of the metal target.

Who doesn't. Second best sound to tannerite "kaboom" when plinking.

I mentally hear "hit" with every ding from a plate.

#358 2 years ago

Back to the top with my RPK.

IMG_20170804_102611 (resized).jpg

#359 2 years ago

Out shooting the other day just outside of Vegas to the south. Pic of my wife is shooting my Savage 93r 17hmr. Such a sweet varmint/target gun and she's also shooting my polish AK47 copy. Sweet gun also but what AK isn't???!!! Then you got me (on the left) and my buddy doing our "tough guy" poses lolol.

IMG_1968 (resized).JPG

IMG_0793 (resized).JPG

IMG_0796 (resized).JPG

#360 2 years ago
Quoted from Sputnik:

Back to the top with my RPK.

Very nice!

#361 2 years ago

I sort of have a thing for AK's.

#362 2 years ago

The more I use it, I'm liking the size and weight of my 74.

FullSizeRender.jpg (resized).jpeg

#363 2 years ago

I love my 74. I just wish you could still get 7N6 for less the 10 cents. I just feed it Tula and Wolf, they are dirty and stink. But the AK just keeps eating them.

#364 2 years ago
Quoted from Sputnik:

I love my 74. I just wish you could still get 7N6 for less the 10 cents. I just feed it Tula and Wolf, they are dirty and stink. But the AK just keeps eating them.

When I got my 74's I bought enough ammo to wear them out. Kind of a lifetime supply thing.

IMG_3290 (resized).JPG

#365 2 years ago

Wish I had bought a lot more. Here is my AMD-65.

IMG_20170804_102547 (resized).jpg

#366 2 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

When I got my 74's I bought enough ammo to wear them out. Kind of a lifetime supply thing.

That's my brotha'!

When the Z-pox hits, we'll meet in the middle.

IMG_0981.JPG (resized).jpeg

#367 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

That's my brotha'!
When the Z-pox hits, we'll meet in the middle.

I will load up and head that way.

IMG_3294 (resized).JPG

#368 2 years ago

My posse is standing ready.

3 percenters (resized).jpg

#370 2 years ago

Any of you guys buy an .17 HMR yet? Really toying around about grabbing one.

#371 2 years ago

MikeTI loaned his wife one. (see above a few posts)

#372 2 years ago

Bought one for my son a few years ago, great round, shoots nice and flat.

#373 2 years ago

Yessir. I have a savage 93r. Came with the bull barrel and laminated thumbhole stock. I got it at Bass Pro about 5 years ago. Normally I don't buy guns from bass pro (overpriced) but it was on sale and it was kind of an impulse buy. Anyway, I LOVE it. Seriously. It's beyond accurate. It feels like I'm cheating. Savages accu-trigger is phenomenal if you have not ever used one. It's an adjustable two stage trigger that you can dial down to an extremely light break. I put a decent rimfire scope, weaver base, and a Harris style bi pod on it and just blistering speed and accuracy out of that 17HMR round. Highly recommend getting one. You will never want to shoot your 22lr anymore so be careful lol. Here's a pic of my wife shooting it.

Edit: oh forgot to tell you that it comes with a 5 round detachable mag. 10 rounders are available but you will be hard pressed to find them locally. I had to order my 10 rounders. But they are available. Everyone who shoots it always ends up saying WOW. I want one!! Lol

IMG_6595 (resized).PNG

#374 2 years ago

Thanks Mike,

Yeah I'm really thinking about grabbing one, just not sure if I want bolt or semi auto.

#375 2 years ago

Can't help ya on that one haha. But I've been on a serious bolt action kick lately. Cycling a bolt is just super fun and satisfying. You really concentrate on each shot way more vs semi auto. I also use less ammo with bolt action as 17HMR is not what I would call cheap ammo. Not expensive by any means but I wouldnt be mag dumping with 17HMR haha. I also have the Savage Axis II in .308 with a laminate thumbhole stock as well. I liked the accutrigger that much. Let us know what you get!!

#376 2 years ago

Anyone willing to trade a pinball for a Wilson combat 1911 custom? Looking for 90s Williams games

#377 2 years ago

Thought some of the AK fans might like one of these. I have one on the way.

http://tinyurl.com/y8khdtbt
AKbag (resized).jpg

#378 2 years ago

Thanks for the link.

#379 2 years ago

Brought the mini 14 out this morning. Gonna play some pinball this afternoon. Good stuff on a rainy day.

IMG_20170812_121932 (resized).jpg

#380 2 years ago
Quoted from sed6:

No, use your home over. No smell. Wife watched me do some parts for my can crusher a few weeks ago and didn't have any complaints. The stuff is awesome.

Late to the party but I just found this thread and think this is awesome. You have plans for that? I wanna build one!

As for actual thread content here is the last gun I built, it was a gift for my Fathers 60th birthday. A bit of a blend of old and new. It's a pre-A1 frame and grip style for a classic look but I added a number of functional updates. Dovetailed front sight, lowered and flared ejection port, frontstrap serrations, lightweight trigger and a hardfit stainless match barrel.

IMG_7447 (resized).JPG

IMG_7459 (resized).JPG

IMG_7440 (resized).JPG

#381 2 years ago
Quoted from tonedef131:

As for actual thread content here is the last gun I built, it was a gift for my Fathers 60th birthday.

Dang.. nice! No one built me one for my 60th!

#382 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Dang.. nice! No one built me one for my 60th!

Well I'm always happy to do custom builds for people in trade for pins!

#383 2 years ago

A little .50 Beowulf action.

Beowulf50 (resized).PNG

#384 2 years ago
Quoted from jhozeska:

A little .50 Beowulf action.

Nice Beowulf. Love it!! Ooorah!

DSCF5634 (resized).JPG

#385 2 years ago

I'll follow that up with a common AR chambered in 7.62x39.

IMG_20161219_080453038 (resized).jpg

#386 2 years ago
Quoted from jhozeska:

I'll follow that up with a common AR chambered in 7.62x39.

I always wanted an AR in 7.62 x 39. Great round for the AR.

I have this oddball... 6.8 SPC

FullSizeRender.jpg (resized).jpeg

#387 2 years ago

Personally, I've never had good luck with the AR platform. The possibilities for it are great but I've never had one that hasn't had some reliability issues (until you tweak it). Consequently, my AR is always up for sale/trade.

This one comes with a Fostech binary trigger which I'm working the bugs out of now. Good stuff.

Here is another rogue picture. An FEG P9RZ (Browning Hi Power clone). A very comfortable 9mm that shoots with the recoil of a .22 because of its weight.

FegP9RZ-2 (resized).jpg

#388 2 years ago
Quoted from jhozeska:

Personally, I've never had good luck with the AR platform. The possibilities for it are great but I've never had one that hasn't had some reliability issues (until you tweak it).

Tweaked the .300 subsonic round to where all I hear is the bolt and round hitting the target.

FullSizeRender.jpg-2 (resized).jpeg

#389 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Tweaked the .300 subsonic round to where all I hear is the bolt and round hitting the target.

Nice!
Been waiting on paperwork for 2 suppressors since last Oct, hopefully soon......

#390 2 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

Nice!
Been waiting on paperwork for 2 suppressors since last Oct, hopefully soon......

Should be pretty darn soon!
https://www.silencershop.com/atf-wait-times

1 month later
#391 2 years ago

My current favorite two and a half season CC gun is the Mod.2 3" 9mm seen below. My AR biuld is complete, and I love it, but I'll wait to post pics until the ATF gets off their ass and I can REALLY finish it. As a bit of a teaser I also have a little something else on the way I hope to show off in a few weeks or so.

And before anyone complains, yes I know all about how we're all supposed to hate on Springfield now. And I know all about what cheap pieces of Croation shit they are. And I know all about how they are not REALLY Springfield either. And I know all the jokes about their stupid Grip Zone. And I also know all about how I can hold 14 rounds of 9mm in a package I can easily clip inside belt at 3:15, shoot them all through a $.50 piece at 21 feet with iron sights, have zero malfunctions in 650+ rounds and spend less than $450.

Next time I'm at my Mom's I'll take a picture of her revolver. It is... Well. It's just fucking epic.

image (resized).jpeg

#392 2 years ago

A pair of quick sight Caracal 9mm. A C and F version imported by Waffen Werks in Knoxville. Not many of these around. They have a very sweet trigger , about 3 1\2 lb. They were all recalled due to a possible discharge if dropped. So I just don't drop mine.

IMG_20170924_075600 (resized).jpg

#393 2 years ago

Looks like they may have tried to utilize some of the same "technology" as my Springfield, but without the parts clearly labeled, how do you know where to hold it?

#394 2 years ago

Sweet thread! Just bought wooden grips for my CZ 82 from marshal grips. Took 3 months to get but well worth it!

20170909_112016 (resized).jpg

#395 2 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Looks like they may have tried to utilize some of the same "technology" as my Springfield, but without the parts clearly labeled, how do you know where to hold it?

LOL!

#396 2 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

My current favorite two and a half season CC gun is the Mod.2 3" 9mm seen below. My AR biuld is complete, and I love it, but I'll wait to post pics until the ATF gets off their ass and I can REALLY finish it. As a bit of a teaser I also have a little something else on the way I hope to show off in a few weeks or so.
And before anyone complains, yes I know all about how we're all supposed to hate on Springfield now. And I know all about what cheap pieces of Croation shit they are. And I know all about how they are not REALLY Springfield either. And I know all the jokes about their stupid Grip Zone. And I also know all about how I can hold 14 rounds of 9mm in a package I can easily clip inside belt at 3:15, shoot them all through a $.50 piece at 21 feet with iron sights, have zero malfunctions in 650+ rounds and spend less than $450.
Next time I'm at my Mom's I'll take a picture of her revolver. It is... Well. It's just fucking epic.

How do you like the clip draw? Do you pair it with a minimalist trigger guard cover?

#397 2 years ago
Quoted from MattS:

Nice!

What's up people the only thing I collect more then Pinball is good old fashioned Fire Power. Awesome thread! I think I found my new home. Matt I see you are an enthusiast as well. Travish always a pleasure.

Who here is a member of the 50 CAL. club?
One of my Beauty's
Barrett M82A1 Semi Auto Rifle .50 BMG

new bmg 2 (resized).jpg

new 50 bmg (resized).jpg

#398 2 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

The round hole in the loud end is best when pointed away from the user.

#399 2 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Who here is a member of the 50 CAL. club?
One of my Beauty's
Barrett M82A1 Semi Auto Rifle .50 BMG

I have a Desert Eagle .50 and a S&W .500 magnum.
Waiting for the right deal to fall in my lap for a Barrett .50 to complete the trifecta.
Yours is bad ass!

#400 2 years ago

44 magnum used to be the big boy in town until the S&W 500 came out. I do not own a Desert Eagle though.
Love my 500.

20170925_204112[28761] (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BK Pinball
$ 42.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 5.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 137.00
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 10.95
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 245.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 6.95
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
There are 792 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 16.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside