Holstered dog (resized).jpg
DSC_6481 (resized).JPG
20240331_142327 (resized).jpg
IMG_4244 (resized).jpg
IMG_7813 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7803 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7708 (resized).jpeg
German Shepard has a gun and refuses to take medications.pdf (PDF preview)
20200912_140005 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 2,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 43.
#701 5 years ago

For anybody knee jerk buying one of these kits, consider paying a little more for MOE. It's cooler

#702 5 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Your right. One signature and ...

That's why it also needs a binary trigger kit. (:

#703 5 years ago

Hey guys devoted pinhead for the last twenty years and have been hunting and target shooting since I was 10. (52 now).

I took up Cowboy Action shooting a year or so ago and it’s the best fun you can have with a gun. I love it and we try to get out to 2 or 3 shoots a months.

Any other SASS members or Cowboy Shooters out there ?

Dave

#704 5 years ago
Quoted from Calipindave:

Hey guys devoted pinhead for the last twenty years and have been hunting and target shooting since I was 10. (52 now).
I took up Cowboy Action shooting a year or so ago and it’s the best fun you can have with a gun. I love it and we try to get out to 2 or 3 shoots a months.
Any other SASS members or Cowboy Shooters out there ?
Dave

No SASS around here that I know of. Sure would be fun. I have a couple of nice SA revolvers and lever guns that would be fun to participate with.

#705 5 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

No SASS around here that I know of. Sure would be fun. I have a couple of nice SA revolvers and lever guns that would be fun to participate with.

Take a look at the SASS homepage for clubs that may be in your area. There are lots of them. Hell i’m in the SF Bay Area, the liberal gun hating capitol of the US, and can be at 5 different SASS affiliated shoots in less then 1.5 hours.

Dave

#706 5 years ago

I have a SA .45 colt and .44mag. Lever guns to go with them. Yes they are enjoyable to shoot.

#707 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

For anybody knee jerk buying one of these kits, consider paying a little more for MOE. It's cooler

I grabbed the PSA MOE lower build for $89 and a "Snek" lower.....have been waiting for PSA to have one of their nicer uppers on sale. Originally the plan for the MOE build was an 80% lower, using a HF drill press nuked that idea .

#708 5 years ago
Quoted from Sputnik:

I have a SA .45 colt and .44mag. Lever guns to go with them. Yes they are enjoyable to shoot.

You and fulltilt are both in TN. You should try out some Cowboy Shooting. I know there are few clubs in TN.

Dave

#709 5 years ago
Quoted from Calipindave:

You and fulltilt are both in TN. You should try out some Cowboy Shooting. I know there are few clubs in TN.
Dave

All we have around here is 3 gun competition with that high capacity stuff. (:

#710 5 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Originally the plan for the MOE build was an 80% lower, using a HF drill press nuked that idea .

I kinda think you go on a "special" list when you buy an 80% lower. Probably just as well you nuked it, but that does suck...

#711 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I kinda think you go on a "special" list when you buy an 80% lower. Probably just as well you nuked it, but that does suck...

Why not just register it unless you are a felon or thinking about being one.

#712 5 years ago
Quoted from Calipindave:

Dave

There's an "almost" group listed for Rogersville. Doesn't look to be active though. That's close to Sputnik.

#713 5 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Yeah, pretty much, but there are those who will exercise their "constitutional" rights I guess?

#714 5 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I just wanted to see if I could do it, lesson learned.

#715 5 years ago

That’s good enough reason! +1

#716 5 years ago

Sometimes work takes me to Rogersville. It not too far. I'm not aware of any SA shooting clubs close by.

#717 5 years ago
Quoted from Sputnik:

Sometimes work takes me to Rogersville. It not too far. I'm not aware of any SA shooting clubs close by.

Here’s what I see in the SASS website for affiliated clubs in TN.

https://www.sassnet.com/clubs/Clubs_list.php?state=Tennessee

Dave

#718 5 years ago

I just wanted to see if I could do it, lesson learned.

I bought a bump stock when they came out just because obliterating watermelons looked so damn fun. I'm probably on a special list too

#719 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I bought a bump stock when they came out just because obliterating watermelons looked so damn fun. I'm probably on a special list too

Depends on where you hid it. (:

#720 5 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Depends on where you hid it. (:

I'll just say I did not use a Subway gift card for purchase

#721 5 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I heard boating accidents got almost every one.

A friend of mine had one and sold it. He took that money and bought a Franklin armory trigger. At almost $400 it looks fun but not that fun.

https://franklinarmory.com/franklin-armory-bfsiii-ar-c1/

#722 5 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I heard boating accidents got almost every one.
A friend of mine had one and sold it. He took that money and bought a Franklin armory trigger. At almost $400 it looks fun but not that fun.
https://franklinarmory.com/franklin-armory-bfsiii-ar-c1/

Dog ate my Slidefire.. I swear..

Yes it is that much fun. (depends on how fast you can pull that trigger) (:
And you can save a few bucks.
https://www.preppergunshop.com/franklin-armory-binary-trigger-system-franklin-armory-bsfiii-ar-15-binary-firing-systems-iii-trigger-straight-trigger

#723 5 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Dog ate my Slidefire.. I swear..
Yes it is that much fun. (depends on how fast you can pull that trigger) (:
And you can save a few bucks.
https://www.preppergunshop.com/franklin-armory-binary-trigger-system-franklin-armory-bsfiii-ar-15-binary-firing-systems-iii-trigger-straight-trigger

Haha, shocking... can't ship to RI

#724 5 years ago

But this can... And pretty damn cool.

https://www.preppergunshop.com/xm42-lite-flamethrower-black

#725 5 years ago

You can change that in 2020... No, mods can't prove that to be political...

#726 5 years ago

Zero complaints about my PSA build. I don't know how they sell them for the price they do. I did a poverty pony lower on this one, but I think I'll be doing 80% lowers in the future.

20181220_132243 (resized).jpg20181220_132243 (resized).jpg
#727 5 years ago

I have a thing lately for 3rd Gen S&W's...I really like the way they shoot compared to the newer polymer guns.

20190423_132201 (resized).jpg20190423_132201 (resized).jpg
#728 5 years ago

Posted over on Pinball & Bourbon... I had to re-post for any Pappy lovers over here....
It's in my bug-out bag.

IMG_5355 (resized).jpegIMG_5355 (resized).jpeg

#729 4 years ago

Nuff said.... No political statement. (:

IMG_2433 (resized).jpegIMG_2433 (resized).jpeg

#730 4 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

My newest toy. FN M249S, a semi-automatic version of the M249 SAW light machine gun, 200 Round linked ammo belt in 556. Had to buy it. Thoughts?

[quoted image]

I have the 16” BBL telescoping stock PARA model M249

42F5B00D-FDCA-410D-9546-AB6D096D3B05 (resized).jpeg42F5B00D-FDCA-410D-9546-AB6D096D3B05 (resized).jpeg
#731 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I have the 16” BBL telescoping stock PARA model M249[quoted image]

Good thing you are 1 state above. Not a California "compliant" magazine!

#732 4 years ago

Groundhog day.

20190505_164844 (resized).jpg20190505_164844 (resized).jpg

Ruger #3 .22 Hornet

Magazine? What magazine?

#733 4 years ago

Does anyone ever trade pinball for items associated with this forum topic?

#734 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Nuff said.... No political statement. (:
[quoted image]

How do you like that "battery assist device"? I saw them a while back and thinking about one for a new rifle on the way.
Between the rifle, trigger, bipod, adapters, stock, scope and mounts, break and mags good thing this was my month for my longevity check.

#735 4 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

How do you like that "battery assist device"

I like it and have put on most ARs. Much easier for me to load a new mag. With my short stubby fingers it was hard for me hit that little button.

#736 4 years ago

Got me a new Maga-zine today. (:

IMG_5462 (resized).jpegIMG_5462 (resized).jpeg

#737 4 years ago

Picked up a minty clean 4006 TSW today... Ex-CHP model that was in use up until a couple years ago. I really love the way these full stainless frame 3rd gens shoot. 4506 is next.
20190509_204132 (resized).jpg20190509_204132 (resized).jpg

#738 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Picked up a minty clean 4006 TSW today... Ex-CHP model that was in use up until a couple years ago. I really love the way these full stainless frame 3rd gens shoot. 4506 is next.
[quoted image]

Looks brand new.

#739 4 years ago

Anyone else reload... And do it in the same place you keep your pins? It's a washout of a day, so I may as well run a couple thousand of what I have supplies for.

20190512_093724 (resized).jpg20190512_093724 (resized).jpg
#740 4 years ago

I use a Hornandy lock and load for my loading. It is in the garage, the pins are in the game room. I need to pick up a set of dies for .450 Bushmaster. I load .45acp .45 colt, .454 casual,. 44 mag, .38/.357, and 10 mm.

#741 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Anyone else reload... And do it in the same place you keep your pins? It's a washout of a day, so I may as well run a couple thousand of what I have supplies for.
[quoted image]

My reloading equipment is in the garage. Some of it like the Dillon 650 is more or less permanently mounted on the workbench.

I work on the pins in the same space. As I long as I keep the bench clean there is plenty of room to go back and forth between pins and loading.

Dave

#742 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Anyone else reload...

Yeah, but it needs some serious TLC. Turning into my "stuff" area.

But the rug really ties the room together..

FullSizeRender-2 (resized).jpegFullSizeRender-2 (resized).jpeg

#743 4 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Got me a new Maga-zine today. (:
[quoted image]

I need some of these. Where did you get it at?

#744 4 years ago

Google "trump magpul" youll get some options.

#745 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I need some of these. Where did you get it at?

https://www.facebook.com/Coveryour6customs/
JC will be more than happy to send you some.

#746 4 years ago

Love shooting mine as well

725263A8-B6DC-4ACB-A162-2703746A2C13 (resized).jpeg725263A8-B6DC-4ACB-A162-2703746A2C13 (resized).jpeg
#747 4 years ago

I finally obtained one of these beautiful pieces of history. 1943 Remington Rand

88F07848-F37E-485F-8C97-96D522DF3822 (resized).jpeg88F07848-F37E-485F-8C97-96D522DF3822 (resized).jpeg
#748 4 years ago

Anyone try the Ruger lite target pistol? Not quite sure how I feel about it yet

342A778C-9CC9-4C4D-B78B-BA382D41E125 (resized).jpeg342A778C-9CC9-4C4D-B78B-BA382D41E125 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#749 4 years ago

Added a red dot to the SOCOM.
What it was made for!

FullSizeRender (resized).jpegFullSizeRender (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#750 4 years ago

Getting ready for some "Kaos" on the 4th.

FullSizeRender-2 (resized).jpegFullSizeRender-2 (resized).jpeg
FullSizeRender-3 (resized).jpegFullSizeRender-3 (resized).jpeg

There are 2,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 43.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gun-and-target-hobbyiest-and-enthusiats-club/page/15?hl=calipindave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.