(Topic ID: 294687)

Oscar's Wild Ride Question

By Kwaheltrut

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kwaheltrut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

#2 2 years ago

I recently picked up an Oscar's wild ride machine. When I got it, the show part of it was using actual gumballs instead of the acrylic ones that were originally meant for it.

Does anyone know if/where I can find a replacement or substitute for the original balls?

1 month later
#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Muppet_Man:

Did you look at the Twilight Zone gumballs?

I believe those are typically glass marbles and are much smaller. This thing originally had 1 inch acrylic balls that came with it. They are meant to replicate the larger size gumballs.

4 months later
#6 2 years ago

Yeah, it was missing the plastic balls that the manual said it should have. The gumballs work fine. They're so old, they are probably harder than the plastic ones.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kwaheltrut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gumball-machine-collector-and-enthusiasts-the-bubble-that-pops?tu=Kwaheltrut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.