(Topic ID: 161458)

Gulf Coast Pinball Club : SE Texas / SW Louisiana

By TigerLaw

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8864 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8863 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240407_155527588 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240407_155535348 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240407_155543392 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_152655080 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150844690 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150759249 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150747761 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150736772 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1255 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1258 (resized).jpeg
    432733713_7511479632206099_8792725856990103313_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_7784 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7786 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7783 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1592 Possible date for sept tourney. Posted by Nevus (6 years ago)

Post #3395 Pinball story in Shreveport featuring Nevis. Posted by Mudflaps (5 years ago)

Post #3580 The club getting a both at TPF. Posted by Nevus (5 years ago)

Post #5189 Charitable event in Houston. Posted by lizzyd (2 years ago)

Post #5398 Wife present of the year for 2021! Posted by Bfults (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PavBall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

In the club. Thanks for everyone coming by.

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Edwin, I won the Walking Dead soap. Lol

That certainly was the creepiest prize to win!!

#86 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Because I'm going to pick up my BBB that weekend

That's amazing!! We all want pictures please.

1 week later
    #143 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

PavBall and I's new 100% John Borg row!

Oh Tiger, you arrive at the finish line too quickly. You must show the journey.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#144 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#145 7 years ago

#146 7 years ago

#147 7 years ago

And last but not least is my favorite all time pinball machine set up picture. Jody photo bombed Tiger and Ferdinand.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#191 7 years ago
    Quoted from epichoff:

Hello gang. Im a new pinsider from new iberia la getting into this hobby. Getting a wwe le and then a ghostbusters le also. Pinball is so much fun!!!

You throw a setting up party for you Ghostbusters LE. TigerLaw and I will happily go.

#192 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Yes we did.
    And the best part is it is only a mile from my house now.
    I really liked Elvis and it was a great looking pin.

Why did Preston not play in the Austin Papa tournament?

#193 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Tigerlaw and pav Let's see some pics from Greece.

We are still in Athens visiting my parents. We will go over to the island tonight and take pictures tomorrow. I loved your Facebook pictures.

#194 7 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

Yeah, the arcade in the Lake Charles Golden Nugget is right next to the buffet. Was there 3 weeks ago. No pin. Of course.

I have only seen one pinball on rout in Lake Charles. It is the Rolling Stones machine at the movie theater. Tiger says there is a south park in a bar nearby but I've never seen it.

#195 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Heres the plaques I made for the top 3 finishers

Are you going to make ones for our tournament on August 13 as well?

#209 7 years ago

Hello from Greece.

#215 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Please clarify the rest of the wording on Tiger's shirt. I see: Sons of Liberty, Join to th...??
    The snake looks like the "Don't Tread on Me" snake. Related or same I assume.

It says "Join to Thrive Acadamy". You know Tiger and his libertarian view point on things. He's so cute.

#216 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Awesome pics, any pinball over there?

Pinball? There are not even LED lights here. I did see a little "modern arcade" earlier I will take Tiger to tomorrow. He misses our machines. I miss them too!

2 weeks later
    #287 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Just a reminder about the tournament. And if we can get 20 people I will give away Williams beat time to the 1st place winner.

Thanks for hosting us tonight. We had a great time as always. We made back to New Orleans safe and sound.

Looking forward to Saturday.

3 weeks later
    #418 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I'm trying to come up with a few surprises for the Red River Replay. No spoilers will be provided!

Your tournament in September is on Tiger's birthday. He wants to go, so I hope one of the surprises is a cake for Tiger.

#450 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

I'm not sure. I'll have to ask him.

Is Allen on Pinside?

#455 7 years ago

What games are you guys bringing to HAAG? Tiger and I are bringing our Quicksilver. Jodester has it running really nicely so we wanted to share it with everyone in Houston.

#473 7 years ago

A little rain is only refreshing, and rejuvenating in our case I am so excited about tomorrow!

#497 7 years ago

Our wonderful friend and tourney director Jodester. Thank you for everything!! I am so happy you won number one on Safe Cracker!!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #525 7 years ago

Hey Pavball,
    Greece won Gold medal in women's pole vault. How about that. She is tough.
    Ekateríni Stefanídi

with USA - silver, New Zealand - bronze

Hey Pinball-is-great,
    Thank you so much for letting me know!
    I was very happy to read your message, knowing that Greece can still triumph in certain areas.
    Looking forward to see you in Nevus's tournament!

#533 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Im looking to trade my X-Men LE Wolverine. Id trade down a little for the right pin. id also do 2 for one deals also. im open for suggestions if anybody is interested.

Shocking I say!! Shame on you Zukboy. Already trading XMen? What did that beautiful machine do to you?

1 month later
    #718 7 years ago

What happened to the photos from our tournament? I see them on Facebook but no one posted them here? I like the ones with TigerLaw and Allen!!

#719 7 years ago

We should have the two HEP games, Medusa and TAF, at our house by mid-November. We are looking forward to the next party.

#720 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Tonight's live stream is Whitewater. 9:00 till 11:00
    Stop in and chat a bit.
    http://www.twitch.tv/thepinballmafia

We still struggle to get the live stream going. Are old ones on youtube?

2 weeks later
    #754 7 years ago

TigerLaw's love for all things evil dead has reached a new low. Now he has a chain saw arm IMG_3390 (resized).JPGIMG_3390 (resized).JPGcell phone battery charger.

#755 7 years ago

Hope to see Jodester Sun afternoon for Saints football and play some pinball.
    Cheers,
    MLV

Yay!! Pinball at Jody's!! Tiger is going to be super happy.

1 week later
    #773 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

This followed me home last night.

That's amazing!! I wish Tiger and I could have gone.

#797 7 years ago

We are in route to HAAG with Quicksilver accompanying us on the back of the car

2 weeks later
    #826 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

My vacation from pinball is over.
    After my tournament in September I burned out and work got really busy. HAAG got me back in the spirit. Last night I hit the STLE and Safecracker for a while. I'm hoping to play a bunch this weekend.

We hope you host another tournament soon!!

1 week later
    #854 7 years ago

Thanks for all the positive thoughts!! We appreciate it.

IMG_3740 (resized).JPGIMG_3740 (resized).JPGIMG_3739 (resized).JPGIMG_3739 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #867 7 years ago

What about Sat Jan 21 or Sat Feb 4th for a pinball party and a fun small tournament?
    March weekends not looking good for me. Too much going on.

I'd like it to be after the Dallas Pinball Festival so I could go to!!

This coming Feb, IFPA has the state tournaments set for Sat Feb 11, 2017. (Super Bowl Sun is Feb 5th, 2017

We are very much looking forward to hosting.

#868 7 years ago

Nice Grinch avatar by the way pinball-is-great!!

1 month later
    #1004 7 years ago

Thank you for coming by today Nevus and mudflaps. IMG_4704 (resized).JPGIMG_4704 (resized).JPG

#1010 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Here's my lineup for a future tourney or swap

Oh, pinball party and tourney at Mudflaps!!

1 week later
    #1022 7 years ago

We enjoyed having everyone over. I wanted to give a special thanks to Jody and Mike for all their effort to make sure the machines performed at high levels.

I hope to play well enough in 2017 to make the tournament cut next year.

#1025 7 years ago

What is the next pinball event for the club? The Dallas show?

2 months later
    #1342 6 years ago

I just wanted to personally let you all know I'm looking forward to the pin party on June 18th. TigerLaw and Pinball-is-great discussed the details at length tonight and it sounds like it will be a lot of fun. A big thank you to @jahpinwizard for maybe letting us borrow an EM for a day. Sounds like we will have over 25 commitments already, the extra machine will be really helpful. A big thank you to Zukboy2002 for trophies. A big thank you to Spg101 for smoking the meat and bringing it all the way from Houston. A big thank you, as always, to Jodester for keeping everything running properly.

Pav

1 week later
    #1407 6 years ago

We are exactly one month away from Romp in the Swamp III.

#1426 6 years ago

We are online on twitch to watch the mafia. Not letting us talk in chat room right now though. We will download the ap as well and see.

1 month later
    #1583 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Here is the Revenge from Mars champions photo.

Very nice!! Thank you for posting that!! One day I will win a trophy.

#1584 6 years ago
    Quoted from cadmium:

Do y'all know of any good "in the wild" games or locations around the Lafayette area? Headed that way for a wedding in St. Martinville and both pinside & pinballmap look pretty sparse.

Thank you for the nice letter!! We enjoyed having you two over and hope you come to more events!!

#1603 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

Edit: Tiger not sure if we are going but if we do you can tag along for sure.

Wish I could make Houma but we will be sorting out our sitter situation then. We will have it figured out in time for the Shreveport tourney for sure though.

#1604 6 years ago

Good morning from Greece by the way. IMG_6044 (resized).JPGIMG_6044 (resized).JPG

#1609 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Pav have him upload these when you get back....

I told him he has until tonight to complete the task or I'm running off with his computer to do for us all. I need the points!!

2 weeks later
    #1682 6 years ago

We will have a baby sitter worked out over the next couple of weeks. We will miss no more tourneys.

4 months later
    #2105 6 years ago

We look forward to hosting everyone tomorrow!! Maybe we can do the split flipper tournament we’ve been holding the trophies for since the third event we hosted.

#2106 6 years ago
    Quoted from action76:

Here is my newest addition

Very nice addition!! Any of the Mississippi group of players coming to our house tomorrow for the party?

#2139 6 years ago

Thank you everyone from coming. We plan to do it again sometime in April when we have a better idea of the arrival date of TNA.

1 week later
    #2168 6 years ago

IFPA should post the league results soon. I had missed an email from them last week with some questions they had regarding format that I have now responded to.

Catacomb is still not in Lake Charles. Turns out the game was more incomplete than we thought so we had to order more parts for it.

1 week later
    #2197 6 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

We picked up a game at Jody’s today, but he wasn’t home

I am sorry I missed you guys when you came to Lake Charles. Has the X-Men machine been well received in Shreveport? I love the idea of a Shreveport league and a February tourney, count us in for certain.

1 month later
    #2293 6 years ago

I didn’t take many photos. These were the top three finishers. TigerLaw tried to run off with the first place trophy.

E809F22B-720A-409C-BF3D-D0AD9685275A (resized).jpegE809F22B-720A-409C-BF3D-D0AD9685275A (resized).jpegA1CDE297-D028-4E9B-99D2-2ADE122B85D0 (resized).jpegA1CDE297-D028-4E9B-99D2-2ADE122B85D0 (resized).jpeg

2 months later
    #2480 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

The trophies aren’t made yet. We can rename the Side Tourney whatever we want to name it. “The J&T 28th wedding annivery classic’s tourney” sounds as good of a name as simply the classics tourney does to me. You’re for sure coming? How about the Mrs?

You need to let Josh know so the trophies reflect the name change for the classics division.

1 month later
    #2625 5 years ago
    Quoted from Speed:

He got another one I see. Don't get too drunk at his house, you'll wake up the next morning explaining to your wife why you "needed" another pinball machine! Then you'll spend the next week trying to explain to her how you have the space for the new machine!

Which game did you end up deciding to get? Did you change your order to Gaurdians?

Quoted from WavingWilly:

Hey, everybody. TigerLaw first talked me into joining his winter pinball league and I now find pinball taking more and more of my free time. I had the privilege of helping him move Aerosmith in a few weeks ago. I will try to attend every tournament so that I can pad the winner's IFPA rankings. Cheers!

Welcome to the party. Tiger says you’re getting a Scared Stiff?

#2649 5 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

What Pav likes... Pav gets!

I wish I could give that more than a single thumb up.

1 week later
    #2699 5 years ago
    Quoted from WavingWilly:

tigerlaw I see you updated your profile to reflect that you are posting from Athens, Greece. Any good pins over there?

I am making Tiger take a week off playing pinball. We possibly could locate a machine or two but they are not common in this country. Arcades are not common here except on a couple islands and those are all redemption based. I think he has a deep clandestine plan to try and sneak off with Phillip and Ferdinand who have both just arrived and scrounge around for a pin somewhere but he is on his own there and I am on to him anyway.

I know Tiger is really looking forward to the league starting up again in a couple weeks. Catacomb ended up being the game that came out to fit Speed ‘s WOZ into the league lineup. We ordered the ball gate stopper for the bagatelle from cottonm4 and Jodester has rebuilt the pop bumpers for more action and easier ball locks. Catacomb will be better than ever upon its eventual league return in the future.

#2708 5 years ago
    Quoted from action76:

Goodbye Big Buck Hunter, we hardly knew ya.

Always a sad day seeing a machine leave. Big Buck Hunter is a cool game too. Where is it going? What is taking its place?

#2718 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

We better unbox IMDN as soon as you get back. Seems like there are lots of adjustments with the Premium. (And possibly issues)

We get back around midnight Tuesday. Perhaps we can have a little unboxing party one day next week? We miss you guys!! Off to the baptism this morning though.

#2721 5 years ago
    Quoted from action76:

Had a great time at SFGE again this year. I know it would be a bit of a haul for most of you guys but if you could swing it, it is a great show.

TigerLaw has been wanting to go to a show in addition to TPF and HAAG. I’ve promised him we can do a third show in 2019. The Seattle, Denver, and Atlanta shows seem to be the ones we are considering. So sad that New Orleans has no show.

#2723 5 years ago

I hear there is a rumor that XQ11 may have ordered an unknown NIB machine. I also hear that TigerLaw ‘s long desired Transformers pin may have been purchased by a friend and may be heading somewhere in to Lake Charles soon. Details on both new machines are scarce.

We are all about to head to the airport. We will see you all soon. Please let us know who all may be coming in for the tourneys on the 22nd and 23rd of this month so that we can plan the food and trophies what not. We hope to see many of you.

#2759 5 years ago
    Quoted from Marcbud:

Here is the ColorDMD, LED Lighting, and flipper rebuild kit with upgraded EOS switches ready to go for the new #Scared Stiff when it makes it to its new home in Mandeville. I'm pretty excited!

Thank you for keeping it at the office for a little while. I was able to play a few games on it and the machine is super nice and plays really challenging. You will have many good times with Elvira and enjoy installing the color DMD and other mods.

We want to see photos of it set up in its home.

#2761 5 years ago

I voted for you action76

Also, we have been asked by a couple people what 4 games may be in the Saturday side tournament. TigerLaw has selected CSI for the side tourney and of course I picked Medusa. Jodester will pick one as his liking as one of the four, then the three of us will jointly agree on the fourth game.

As a further update, we are uncertain about TNA’s timely arrival. TNA No. 174 is assembled and at the factory we are told but will not be play tested and boxed up for shipping till tomorrow. If it also ships out tomorrow we will have it for Saturday but there is a good chance it doesn’t ship out till Wednesday and then we will not have it for the tourney. Quicksilver will be in a stand alone tourney in place of TNA if TNA is not here.

1 month later
    #2992 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

I went 3 ton and it's too much. I should have gone smaller.

Jodster is trying to cryogenically freeze himself, his family, and his guests.

Any thoughts on the Deadpool stream? Tiger only saw a couple minutes and I did not see any of it.

1 week later
    #3147 5 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Congratulations to jodester First new moderator for Pinside in three years. Great news for the website

That is good news for everyone!! Congratulations Jodester!!

We are looking very much forward to hosting the league finals tomorrow. The Walking Dead, Sorcerer, Quicksilver, and The Adams Family will decide the season.

#3148 5 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Deadpool in the Gameroom.

Congratulations on the new game!! I am so sorry to miss your tournament this weekend. I look forward to catching up with you at the Houston show. Are you bringing your family this year?

#3209 5 years ago

Yes, we will help you any time as well!! Just let us know. How are you feeling today?

Glad to hear the tournament went well. Really wish I could have made it. I think this was the first tournament Nevus had I couldn’t make. Will there be another Shreveport tourney this year?

1 week later
    #3306 5 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Heck yes!!! jahpinwizard can we squeeze a tourney in at your place before end of the year? Would love to see your new game room

This would be amazing. Do we have the dates?

Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

If y’all don’t mind pissing on my trees (I live in the country) we can have a tourney. I still don’t have a finished bathroom in my game room

This could get tricky for a couple of us.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

We should go over there one Sunday night wavingwilly I could actually do next Sunday if they will have us and if you can drive?

Perhaps next weekend we can have a sitter and both go.

3 months later
    #3598 5 years ago

Hi club!! I haven't logged in to Pinside in awhile. I wish I could have been here for the pinball swap a couple weeks ago. All the machines are working as they should be now. The tournament should a lot of fun!! No one has mentioned any plans for food for the tournament. Is the plan to just grab pizza or something?

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

4 months later
    #3919 4 years ago

Thank you for taking such good care of Star Trek for us. It is playing great. Did you install lit speakers? I don’t remember it having those?

Quoted from TigerLaw:

We need to get both James and Josh to host an event and add it to the list

James said he would host one this year in his new game room. Did he ever find a name for his annual tourney?

Quoted from Nevus:

Great day. Thanks to all that traveled to Shreveport

The boys had a lot of fun. Thank you for hosting. Sorry I couldn’t make this one but I will try and coordinate the sitter for your fall tourney. Do you have the date for fall?

1 month later
    #4013 4 years ago

Hello from Galveston Pinside friends!!

Other than Jody’s event on July 5, what other events are there in Louisiana this year? Jodester and Tiger need to register the next league as the current one is ending in two weeks.

5 months later
    #4329 4 years ago

These photographs were too amazing not to post here as Little Tigerlaw is starting to love playing pinball with his daddy.

9BA2F1B0-A630-4E61-A30C-452C3418EE6A (resized).jpeg9BA2F1B0-A630-4E61-A30C-452C3418EE6A (resized).jpeg7CF154E5-6388-4C44-866D-9757D7360C5D (resized).jpeg7CF154E5-6388-4C44-866D-9757D7360C5D (resized).jpegD5C3444D-B2E5-4061-8FA5-01A6DEDD1FAF (resized).jpegD5C3444D-B2E5-4061-8FA5-01A6DEDD1FAF (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
    #4371 4 years ago

The games we are planning to sell to gain space and money for Stranger Things and Rick & Morty are Target Alpha, Attack From Mars, and Sorcerer. We have worked out a temporary trade with the Moncla Family of Sorcerer for Firepower so we will sell Sorcerer after that trade is done.

We may sell one or two more out of X-Men, Iron Man, Star Trek and The Walking Dead but we can’t yet agree on which ones. TigerLaw doesn’t particularly want to sell X-Men or Star Trek, I don’t particularly want to sell Iron Man or The Walking Dead. We want to add Jurassic Park and know we will want Guns N Roses so we recognize we will have to part with two out of the four mentioned. If someone local is particularly interest in one of the four mentioned, let TigerLaw or Jodester know as that would likely impact which ones we would sell. We can remove the colorDMD to sell the games cheaper as we kept all the old dmd when we upgraded the displays.

2 months later
    #4563 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Target Alpha - $1,000
    Sorcerer (Keith Holbrook restoration) - $3,500
    X-Men LE Wolverine #3 - $5,300 (pulling out the colorDMD, and putting the original DMD back in)
    TWD LE (refinery edition) - $7,200 (without the topper or colorDMD, original DMD put back in).

We listed all four games today.

1 month later
    #4732 3 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

I enjoyed playing your Dialed In over at Tiger’s today. Do you mind if we update the code on it?

Thank you so much for coming by today and helping to get things sorted out. We appreciate you!!

We look forward to the day we can restart the league and have a tournament or two. We have fun things planned.

TPF announced the event dates for March 2021. We tried to book a room but they are not accepting bookings at this time. We absolutely will plan to attend TPF next year.

9 months later
    #5109 3 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m super jealous, I haven’t made a pinball event since early 2019.

Early 2020 you meant to say. I didn’t know about this Mississippi event. Would have been way more fun than Toledo Bend. We will make the next one.

We are revamping the collection a bit everyone. Last year we sold Sorcerer, Target Alpha, XMen, TWD, and AFM...but added Elvira3, BKSOR, and Shrek. A TMNT Pro should arrive tomorrow. Sold our Metallica last week, selling Solar Ride, BM66 and TNA. Tiger wants to get both Godzilla and Queen when they are released, which he believes are the next two in a row from Stern. We are trying to get a GnR LE also.

5 months later
    #5275 2 years ago

We are awaiting the arrival of our GnR LE today. It looks like it make it in this afternoon.

I hope to see everyone soon. Tiger said he spoke with Dennis and the Mafia will come stream the unboxing of Ultraman when it arrives, which should be sometime over the next few months.

2 months later
    #5373 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

There is a wave of people in LC looking to purchase their first machine, hopefully we will get our league going again soon as well.

So happy to be seeing so many new players lately. Sorry to miss you all at HAAG everyone. Hope to see you all at TPF if not before.

#5374 2 years ago
    Quoted from action76:

Well I guess I better post mine too.
    12-4-21
    Doors open for practice at 12:30. Tournament starts at 2.
    $10 for the main. $5 for the side tournament.
    We will have a big pot of chili or taco soup for everyone. Please bring some snacks and sides to share and your own beverages.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/events/frosty-s-fair-strikes-in-flowood-2021

You and Jessica should come stay with us if you are going to go to Bfults ’ event.

4 months later
    #5530 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Here’s my wild and woolly crew from yesterday’s crawfish boil plus my brother and mom

Great photos!!

5 months later
    #5625 1 year ago
    Quoted from EasternBloc:

Thank you to everyone who came out and made the inaugural Lake Monster Madness a roaring success, and special thanks to the Eddie Munson fan club for being most metal ever!

Sorry that Tiger and I missed it. We’ve been so tied up at home. My plan is to rejoin the pinball tourneys next year.

1 month later
    #5645 1 year ago
    Quoted from jdiddy3:

The largest Women's group we've had so far, and it was a blast!

Your tournaments always look so amazing. I really can’t wait to make it to one. Next year will be my year.

1 year later
    #5934 67 days ago

Dear Friends:
    I am so sorry to post this but I have no choice but to cancel the Lake Charles Women’s Open tomorrow. I was diagnosed with the flu on Wednesday and I had hoped to be feeling well enough to host by Saturday but I am still feeling awful and worried I’m still contagious. I will be texting Jessica and some others that planned to come in separately and Tigerlaw will let the IFPA know.
    Pav

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PavBall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gulf-coast-pinball-club-se-texas-sw-louisiana?tu=PavBall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.