3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,330 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by WavingWilly
  • Topic is favorited by 49 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,853 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D5C3444D-B2E5-4061-8FA5-01A6DEDD1FAF (resized).jpeg
    7CF154E5-6388-4C44-866D-9757D7360C5D (resized).jpeg
    9BA2F1B0-A630-4E61-A30C-452C3418EE6A (resized).jpeg
    EECF8AB2-4335-4087-8EE0-D0F922723C19 (resized).jpeg
    B1EE4F6B-89FE-44DE-97C8-A3573B7189AC (resized).jpeg
    5F550236-BD6A-4398-802F-4FBA7BA1534B (resized).jpeg
    F95BE143-35B7-4A45-BBBC-40AD03D32475 (resized).jpeg
    487EA2A1-BE39-42FF-8143-52D5D7DA6C19 (resized).jpeg
    24899474-4363-4A07-AFC3-680462872D72 (resized).jpeg
    5458B3EA-176B-4832-B23E-87EAF3209D75 (resized).jpeg
    C2A89D80-45E9-4268-A59F-C0F5EAB71896 (resized).jpeg
    0B4AAAE6-B311-4AB0-A0F4-D4D48E48E9CE (resized).jpeg
    9BABD11C-B634-43DB-9A64-DCD23FEBE20F (resized).jpeg
    FC7E95EC-7895-4E42-B3D0-5CC3A3D66A8E (resized).jpeg
    313C1694-A611-4F28-81CE-9394EC8C7240 (resized).jpeg
    B44AFCCD-52D9-42D0-BB1B-E4DE138671B7 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4330 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 87.
    #2851 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

RZ is out, T3 is in. It was a swap (plus cash) with a fellow pinsider. We each had to ship the game, which kind of sucked, but life is short.
    I’m wrestling with the ColorDMD now and replacing what seems to be about 700 incandescent bulbs. I’ve got a pretty sweet topper on the way, too.

Sweet. When you are ready to move on from the T3 let me know, maybe we can swap something. We missed you at the last LC tourney weekend!

#2852 1 year ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Sweet. When you are ready to move on from the T3 let me know, maybe we can swap something. We missed you at the last LC tourney weekend!

Will do!

#2853 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

RZ is out, T3 is in. It was a swap (plus cash) with a fellow pinsider. We each had to ship the game, which kind of sucked, but life is short.
    I’m wrestling with the ColorDMD now and replacing what seems to be about 700 incandescent bulbs. I’ve got a pretty sweet topper on the way, too.

Just did that with Transformers. I keep finding hidden bulbs I missed the first time. Most games look so much better with LEDs...

#2854 1 year ago

I noticed that Zuk in Houma, LA has put his Elvira and the Party Monsters pinball machine up for sale on a couple Facebook pinball groups.

#2855 1 year ago

T3 is done (minus the topper). Probably one of the toughest games I’ve ever shopped. Ramps and screws everywhere. Turned out nice, though.

9E23FC16-55C1-4321-B2BC-36F275448EB9 (resized).jpeg
    #2856 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

T3 is done (minus the topper). Probably one of the toughest games I’ve ever shopped. Ramps and screws everywhere. Turned out nice, though.

Small credit here for putting another dent in the wall while helping move it up the stairs.

#2857 1 year ago

Anyone have a lead on T2, Revenge from Mars or Starship Troopers? Looking to make one of those my first pinball game...

#2858 1 year ago
    Quoted from ElCid95:

Anyone have a lead on T2, Revenge from Mars or Starship Troopers? Looking to make one of those my first pinball game...

^^ Good dude here, and a friend of mine. Keep an eye out for bang for your buck type games for his first game.

Maybe an imamaculate Baywatch?

#2859 1 year ago

I know where a Huo like new Aerosmith pro is if anyone is interested. I think 4ish would take it probably

#2860 1 year ago

Nevus,
    I believe proper protocol is to sign the wall with your online Pinside name just underneath the dent. Then take a pic and post it here on Pinside forum.
    If some jackleg Pinsider says "pics or it didn't happen", then boom, you post the pic with your signed dent, and nip that crap. Nip it I say, nip it.

#2861 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

putting another dent in the wall while helping move it up the stairs.

Hasn’t that become a tradition for a Mudflaps game move?

#2862 1 year ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Hasn’t that become a tradition for a Mudflaps game move?

Yes. We have a system. I bring the Escalera (or it stays at his house and I just come over). We move the sale game down (dent one) and then we move the new game up a week or two later (dent two). Then, I run away like nothing happened. He fixes the wall after I’m gone!

#2863 1 year ago

Looking ahead to September for my Red River Replay Tournament and Party I have some tough schedule restrictions on tournament options due to family conflicts.

I usually prefer Saturdays. My only two totally free weekends are Sept 1 (Labor Day weekend) and Sept 8. Saturday 8/25 could work for me as well.

I’ll be happy to cook as usual. My goal as always is to have fun. I could do Sunday on Labor Day Weekend, but figure it’s often a weekend filled with family plans far in advance.

It would be great to know who could or would be interested in making it if we use those dates.

#2865 1 year ago

Fellow Pinside moderator @xerico delivered the Sea Witch yesterday. We had a few league people over for the new game and Xerico got meet Megatron later.

FD66DC1F-104F-4B1D-BB79-14319690D737 (resized).jpeg8F3CE514-3E3D-425A-92D9-2FB7EB947260 (resized).jpeg70C7DE12-4254-4A71-90F8-0F3AD6E91839 (resized).jpeg42925BF8-40AB-479B-B215-B6E17D30305C (resized).jpeg2A1D825B-CA9C-4858-BE0A-5D5B653BD59B (resized).jpeg

#2866 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Nevus,
    I believe proper protocol is to sign the wall with your online Pinside name just underneath the dent. Then take a pic and post it here on Pinside forum.
    If some jackleg Pinsider says "pics or it didn't happen", then boom, you post the pic with your signed dent, and nip that crap. Nip it I say, nip it.

I have a wall of shame that bears many scars from the constant influx of games. Nevus shares the blame for some.

72B31B99-759D-4F0B-99A9-C95CA0F6C846 (resized).jpeg
    #2867 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I have a wall of shame that bears many scars from the constant influx of games. Nevus shares the blame for some.

I make wavingwilly put his hands between the machine and the wall when we move machines around. I tell him his fingers can heal but a cabinet blemish is forever.

#2868 1 year ago

My fingers are a sacrifice @tigerlaw is willing to make to protect his pins.

#2869 1 year ago
    Quoted from WavingWilly:

My fingers are a sacrifice @tigerlaw is willing to make to protect his pins.

Tigerlaw, THE Pinball God. Only requires sacrifices of fingers, knuckles, bruised shins.

#2870 1 year ago

Labor Day would be fine for me. I could do Saturday or Sunday.

#2871 1 year ago

Hi everyone. Wanted to stop by and say hi. Enjoyed my first league night last Tuesday. Look forward to meeting more of you this week. Really looking forward to closing on my house and hope to have folks over sometime to share in the greatest that is pinball.

#2872 1 year ago

Drop A Card is finished and looking faaaaaabulous!
    7162F68B-DAF2-40CE-AB37-176C8432ED16 (resized).jpegDC1D34F9-CB2A-4F18-A04D-EF303478A984 (resized).jpeg

#2873 1 year ago

Nice mudflaps looks sweet!

#2874 1 year ago

I will be in the market for some sweet games if anyone is looking to sell.

#2875 1 year ago
    Quoted from TxRox:

Nice mudflaps looks sweet!

Thanks and welcome to the club!

#2876 1 year ago

Labor Day Mon Sep 3rd is fine with me.
    Sun Sep 2nd also ok.
    Sat Sep 1st also ok.

#2877 1 year ago

Hi Gang, the #Scared Stiff machine is coming along well, I have posted about the process in the SS Owners Forum in case anyone is interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scared-stiff-clubmembers-only/page/61#post-4496676

#2878 1 year ago

I really feel happy we have a good group of folks in the GCPC. I read all of the dumpster fire/totes thread here on Pinside and can't believe some folks would call another member out like those folks did. Not saying behavior was acceptable by the subject of the thread, but we would have handled it differently.

#2879 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

I really feel happy we have a good group of folks in the GCPC.

I look forward to league play every week not only because its a great afternoon of pinball, but because we have an awesome group of guys and gals around here that are just plain fun to hang out with. No way I would have been able to pull the trigger on my childhood dream of owning a pinball machine if it wasn't for this local crew. It's been a blast so far and I don't see any signs of it slowing down anytime soon. Can't wait to see what's in store for Gulf Coast Pinball!

#2880 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

I really feel happy we have a good group of folks in the GCPC. I read all of the dumpster fire/totes thread here on Pinside and can't believe some folks would call another member out like those folks did. Not saying behavior was acceptable by the subject of the thread, but we would have handled it differently.

Amen amen. Drama is nice -- but only on the movie screen.

I sure wish I could get together with y'all more, because we DO have a great buncha folks down here!

Tote bags will forever be a part of Pinside lore now. hahaha Amazing!

#2881 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME LIKE A PERSON WITH RESPECT I DIDN'T EARN?! HOW DARE YOU WELCOME ME INTO YOUR OWN HOME TO PLAY PINBALL ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON? YOUR PINS ARE GREAT AND I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT...

#2882 1 year ago
    Quoted from WavingWilly:

HOW DARE YOU WELCOME ME INTO YOUR OWN HOME TO PLAY PINBALL ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON?

Saturday was a blast! I’m looking forward to checking out Hobbit with the new code next time. Everyone in the Hobbit thread seems rather blown away by it.

What are everyone’s Pinball plans for this weekend? Anybody got anything going on?

Quoted from scottslash:

I sure wish I could get together with y'all more, because we DO have a great buncha folks down here!

We wish you’d make it down here more often too!

#2883 1 year ago

tigerlaw I plan to get my ass kicked on SS Saturday afternoon. I hope to play more TNA soon! That game is insane.

#2884 1 year ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

What are everyone’s Pinball plans for this weekend? Anybody got anything going on?

Please pray for me this weekend. It is gonna be brutal hot outside this weekend down here.
    prayforme-sun-setting (resized).jpg
    hightemps-summertime (resized).jpg
    I'll be guiding a swamp tour kayaking trip on Sat late afternoon - early evening, then a 2nd paddle trip on Sun afternoon.
    20180704_184406 (resized).jpg
    Hope our customers are physically fit and in shape well enough to handle the heat.
    summertime-cute (resized).jpg

#2885 1 year ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Starting to pack for Pinburgh!!!
    5 days of awesome pinball bliss.
    Can't wait.

#2886 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Please pray for me this weekend. It is gonna be brutal hot outside this weekend down here.

I'll be guiding a swamp tour kayaking trip on Sat late afternoon - early evening, then a 2nd paddle trip on Sun afternoon.

Hope our customers are physically fit and in shape well enough to handle the heat.

I’ll be praying... that I run into one of your customers.

#2887 1 year ago
    Quoted from TxRox:

Selling my elvira and cyclone

#2888 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Labor Day would be fine for me. I could do Saturday or Sunday.

I should be good for any of those days.

#2890 1 year ago

And it’s done!

BF968FFD-8D1C-4BF9-BA90-19AC29B288FF (resized).jpeg
    #2891 1 year ago
    Quoted from TxRox:

Just sold our Elvis and F-14 yesterday.
    Did not even have time to post them to Pinside.
    F-14 sold within 10 min. on the Gulf Coast Pinball Facebook page and Elvis took just a few hours.
    Hmmm. What new games may be coming.
    Nice problems to have.

#2892 1 year ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Just sold our Elvis and F-14 yesterday.
    Did not even have time to post them to Pinside.
    F-14 sold within 10 min. on the Gulf Coast Pinball Facebook page and Elvis took just a few hours.
    Hmmm. What new games may be coming.
    Nice problems to have.

Congrats on the sales! So, do I smell a MBr in your future?

mb_play (resized).png
    #2893 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Congrats on the sales! So, do I smell a MBr in your future?

You may indeed sir.
    Our plan is to put a deposit down on MBrLE. Then if it is not as great as it seems it might be we will go with Maiden.
    And the guy who purchased our Elvis is the guy that traded some games with you from Austin. His name is Brandon.
    Small world.

#2894 1 year ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

You may indeed sir.
    Our plan is to put a deposit down on MBrLE. Then if it is not as great as it seems it might be we will go with Maiden.
    And the guy who purchased our Elvis is the guy that traded some games with you from Austin. His name is Brandon.
    Small world.

Great guy to work with. I traded my ACDC with him I think...

#2895 1 year ago

Is this indeed the next Chicago game? The rumors are bouncing all over the place.

#2896 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Is this indeed the next Chicago game? The rumors are bouncing all over the place.

Most likely. Still not 100% verified.

#2897 1 year ago

Well, Hobbit is sold and being delivered today.
    I finally completed Barrel Escape on Hobbit Saturday night. That mode has eluded me since I bought the game. I figured the game was being nice to me before I sold it.

I have no idea what title I should purchase to replace. I think I may wait for cgc to announce before I decide. Currently leaning towards a Batman 66 Premium...

#2898 1 year ago
    Quoted from TxRox:

My machines are always for sale. I enjoy working on them as much as playing them, so if I sell one off, I just go looking for another project.

But be warned, my machines are playable, but usually with some wear and tear. If you are looking for a museum piece, please don't waste my time or yours.

#2899 1 year ago

I’ll need to set the date soon for my Sept Tournament.

If I do Labor Day Weekend...

Could anyone give a preliminary Yes or No for that weekend?

Also I am flexible on the day but will pick Saturday or Sunday unless otherwise requested.

Thanks!

#2900 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Yes or No for that weekend?

Yes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 10.95
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 224.99
    $ 249.99
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 299.99
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 245.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 69.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 34.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 28.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 29.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Haus
    $ 279.95
    Cabinet - Toppers
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 49.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 39.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 96.77
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 2,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 125.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Great American Pinball
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    There are 4330 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 87.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside