By TigerLaw

1 year ago

Stats

• 2,640 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Arcade
  • Topic is favorited by 29 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,088 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

3D1C11C1-F906-4D59-BB67-8F36F59892F3 (resized).jpeg
    E70CDBA5-2573-4BE8-9906-2BE83DD8DA08 (resized).jpeg
    13B14DF2-BDEB-4007-8E3C-A110CC439D7D (resized).jpeg
    69CDE460-FBFA-49A8-85A0-1457BF351530 (resized).jpeg
    9D5700D6-514B-46CB-92C0-95F185CEAAE0 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5632 (resized).JPG
    20180522_135836 (resized).jpg
    20180522_140241 (resized).jpg
    C5B48F16-ADBD-45DA-91F2-DFD0271436BA (resized).jpeg
    93B01F80-8243-4264-A401-F92ED8AB33C4 (resized).jpeg
    648304FD-95D3-4317-ABDC-AFE7AF55CFF0 (resized).jpeg
    Aerosmith (resized).png
    911A7C5C-0E2C-49EE-B40C-D3A472528907 (resized).jpeg
    D1939018-A4F8-42B1-B80A-BF836F848130 (resized).jpeg
    63D3FC8D-CE53-4124-9815-33485C061F7A (resized).jpeg
    DJI_0115 (resized).JPG

There are 2640 posts in topic. You are on page 48 of 53.
    #2351 3 months ago
    Quoted from JAHpinWizard:

Any pics from last night? Wanted to go but just didn't work out

We missed you! Alas, I didn’t take a single photo. Perhaps Pinball-is-great did?

#2352 3 months ago

Rainy day project.

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#2353 3 months ago

Rainy day project.

And a roller games? Nice! Man, your old Royal Flush has been playing amazingly well. The Hilliards love it and it has held up great through four tourney or league events.

#2354 3 months ago

So, PavBall and I have decided we are wanting to mix up the game room and (in the relative near to medium term) part with the following games:

IM, Sorcerer, GOT LE, RFM. Would also consider moving XMen LE or Metallica Premium (but not married to the idea of moving either).

Both the IM and GOT LE are refinery editions we opened NIB and the Sorcerer is restored by Keith Holbrook. The XMen LE is a Wolverine No. 3 and I opened it NIB. The Metallica Premium is a refinery edition and the nicest one I’ve ever seen (we also opened it NIB).

Games we are interested in (and I have no problem throwing in cash where needed but I have to move a game to get a new game due to space issues):

BSD, Tron, TSPP, Fathom, Centaur, Dialed In, BM66, Aerosmith, Star Gazer, Seawitch.

For the older games we are looking for CQ or already restored reliable games. I mention this in here before opening any for sale threads in case any of you are interested in one of these games. I’ll probablt start for sale threads over the next couple weeks or so.

#2355 3 months ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

We missed you!

Thanks had my wisdom teeth pulled last Thursday and wasn't feeling so hot last night after work.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

And a roller games? Nice! Man, your old Royal Flush has been playing amazingly well. The Hilliards love it and it has held up great through four tourney or league events.

Yes Roller Games. By the time I have my tourney it will be like seeing old friends for some (my games).

Roller Games was Mikes then he sold it to Josh then I bought it.

Laser Ball I believe was the Moncla's (I think) then Jody's then I bought it.

Black Pyramid I think the story on this one was Chris then Mike then Jody then I bought it and brought it back to life.

Now I'm buying PinBot from Chris.

I have asked Jody for first chance at Skateball. I had a chance to buy it from Josh but timing just wasn't good so glad Jody picked it up and I still maybe able to buy it.

Now you are throwing Sorcerer out there, that is a beautiful game, but out of my reach, I just hope it stay's in the group.

I'm really happy for the Hilliards every time I looked at the tourney their son was playing the game. I had no plans to sell the game but it just made sense as it seemed it was going to where it belonged.

#2356 3 months ago

I'm really happy for the Hilliards every time I looked at the tourney their son was playing the game. I had no plans to sell the game but it just made sense as it seemed it was going to where it belonged.

It really is where it belongs, that’s a great way of putting it. They love that game, a lot. It is their most played game...and they have a nice collection.

By the time I have my tourney it will be like seeing old friends for some (my games).

Oh, I can’t wait for you to host a tourney!!! That’ll be awesome. What month were you thinking?

Now you are throwing Sorcerer out there, that is a beautiful game, but out of my reach, I just hope it stay's in the group

Yea, PavBall is not super excited about us moving that one. I hope it stays around here as well. We are looking to do a pretty drastic collection shake up.

#2357 3 months ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, PavBall and I have decided we are wanting to mix up the game room and (in the relative near to medium term) part with the following games:
    IM, Sorcerer, GOT LE, RFM. Would also consider moving XMen LE or Metallica Premium...

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Games we are interested in... BSD, Tron, TSPP, Fathom, Centaur, Dialed In, BM66, Aerosmith, Star Gazer, Seawitch.

I got nothing but Aerosmith, and I'm not ready to break up yet.

Seriously though, always fun to mix it up.

#2358 3 months ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I got nothing but Aerosmith, and I'm not ready to break up yet.
    Seriously though, always fun to mix it up.

I know, right! I did a 75% game swap the past few weeks, and a 100% swap in the past 8 months. Keep those games fresh!

If I haven’t played it, it’s new to me.

#2359 3 months ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Oh, I can’t wait for you to host a tourney!!! That’ll be awesome. What month were you thinking?

That's a great question and I wish I had the answers. The tournament will be once I get the bathroom completed in the game room. I will give everyone as much advanced notice as I can.

#2360 3 months ago

I have asked Jody for first chance at Skateball. I had a chance to buy it from Josh but timing just wasn't good so glad Jody picked it up and I still maybe able to buy it.

It's yours when you are ready James. Going to need the room to shop a couple of Tiger's games.

There seem to be a ton of trades going on in the area. I have sold/traded a couple games with the guys in in Shreveport recently. Who knows if I will snag one of Tiger's games to keep it in the community...

#2361 3 months ago

Sorcerer is officially on hold gang. It is staying in the area.

Games we would still move: IM, GoT LE, RFM (and possibly XMen LE and Met Prem).

Hopefully the weather holds up. I’m planning on going back to Beaumont to be on the Mafia stream tonight.

#2362 3 months ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Sorcerer is officially on hold gang. It is staying in the area.
    Games we would still move: IM, GoT LE, RFM (and possibly XMen LE and Met Prem).
    Hopefully the weather holds up. I’m planning on going back to Beaumont to be on the Mafia stream tonight.

I just picked up SW, or I would have likely been very interested in your IM.

#2363 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I just picked up SW, or I would have likely been very interested in your IM.

PavBall and I are in no rush and IM is at my office anyway (so it’s not really depriving me of space like the other three are). If you think sometime in the next six months you’d want to trade the SW for the IM, I’ll hold the IM. Let us know.

#2364 3 months ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

PavBall and I are in no rush and IM is at my office anyway (so it’s not really depriving me of space like the other three are). If you think sometime in the next six months you’d want to trade the SW for the IM, I’ll hold the IM. Let us know.

I’ll be ready to trade SW after dumping a ton of money into it that I can’t get back, right before the massive code update.

#2365 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’ll be ready to trade SW after dumping a ton of money into it that I can’t get back

Great. My IM is a refinery edition loaded with pretty much everything, so I’ve already dumped a ton of money into it I won’t be able to get back. We will be even.

#2366 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’ll be ready to trade SW after dumping a ton of money into it that I can’t get back, right before the massive code update.

Isn't that the way the pinball community works? Spend 5k on a game, pump $1000 in addons in it, then sell the game for $4800. It seems to work for me...

#2367 3 months ago

It was fun trying out the hoverboards during the Friday Night Special II event at Speed's place.
    Hoverboard-at-Speeds-Feb2018 (resized).jpg
    HoverboardMaster-Michele-Feb2018 (resized).jpg

Next time we have a pinball party & tournaments in Lake Charles we are adding in Hoverboard race challenges. We can set up a track on the driveway that also goes around the chairs in the garage.

I don't expect to beat Speed's daughter Emma and the other kids/teens, but it should be entertaining to send Mudflaps off in the hairpin curve wiping out into the refrigerator, ladder, and garden tools.

#2368 3 months ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I don't expect to beat Speed's daughter Emma and the other kids/teens, but it should be entertaining to send Mudflaps off in the hairpin curve wiping out into the refrigerator, ladder, and garden tools.

I try not to brag about it, but I made semi-finals in the 1984 Southwest Regional Hoverboard Championship and Chili Cookoff.

#2369 3 months ago

Welcome to the collection Catacomb. The office is now set up to host league events.

4FF29384-F435-4FD5-886A-80E3A65C0BE3 (resized).jpeg

#2370 3 months ago

We are going old school tonight on the live stream with A-Go-Go.

014CD977-4987-42CA-8989-867B719A557E (resized).jpeg

#2371 3 months ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

It's yours when you are ready James. Going to need the room to shop a couple of Tiger's games.
    There seem to be a ton of trades going on in the area. I have sold/traded a couple games with the guys in in Shreveport recently. Who knows if I will snag one of Tiger's games to keep it in the community...

Thanks sending you a PM now.

#2372 3 months ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

We are going old school tonight on the live stream with A-Go-Go.

Gosh I had a good time on yalls stream last night. Lots of great pinball, lots of great conversation, just an overall fun night. I look forward to making it back over in two weeks. Thanks for having me.

#2373 3 months ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gosh I had a good time on yalls stream last night. Lots of great pinball, lots of great conversation, just an overall fun night. I look forward to making it back over in two weeks. Thanks for having me.

Any time.
    And yes the Stream was a blast.
    Lots of people asking cool questions and the A-Go-Go was super fun as well.

#2374 3 months ago

What game for this weekend Leon?

#2375 3 months ago

Probably a toss up between Addams and Spider-Man

#2376 3 months ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Oh man! I’m stuck going out of town for work this weekend; hate to miss either of those two games.

#2377 3 months ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Oh man! I’m stuck going out of town for work this weekend; hate to miss either of those two games.

You may be in luck.
    With the new AC/DC code hitting the streets just now. It just shot to the top of the list.

#2378 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

right before the massive code update.

How are you enjoying ACDC, Jodester?

#2379 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

How are you enjoying ACDC, Jodester

Gosh, that is hysterical...you sell a game and it gets a code update. Hands down proven now! Ha!

Quoted from Arcade:

You may be in luck.
    With the new AC/DC code hitting the streets just now. It just shot to the top of the list.

Great! I’m going to try and get PavBall to join me in two weeks. Having TAF be yalls game then will help me get her there.

#2380 3 months ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gosh, that is hysterical...you sell a game and it gets a code update. Hands down proven now! Ha!

Truth. I’m surprised Gorgar didn’t get a wizard mode the day after I sold it.

#2381 3 months ago

I’ve listed my RFM: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-revenge-from-mars-31#post-4229185

Will list my Game of Thrones LE Refinery Edition next week sometime.

There was a super nice restored Genie with a clear coated play field and all new boards for sale on Pinside earlier today for $1,800, I’m bummed I missed it.

#2382 3 months ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Will list my Game of Thrones LE Refinery Edition next week sometime.
    There was a super nice restored Genie with a clear coated play field and all new boards for sale on Pinside earlier today for $1,800, I’m bummed I missed it.

You know your really getting into the hobby deeper when you sell a super blinged modern Stern LE so you can grab and 80s solid state.

Vive La Flipper!!!

#2383 3 months ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

You know your really getting into the hobby deeper when you sell a super blinged modern Stern LE so you can grab and 80s solid state.
    Vive La Flipper!

This had me laughing for nearly five minutes. So true.

#2384 3 months ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Pinside Gold Post.

Good one Nevus.

#2385 3 months ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

How are you enjoying ACDC, Jodester?

Loving it again! Why did I sell my premium way back?

#2387 3 months ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

I may be available if my schedule holds and you need an ugly face for the camera...

#2388 3 months ago

Hi guys and gals! I've been pretty quiet lately, I know. A couple days ago I realized I hadn't even hit Pinside in like 60+ days! So, trying to catch up!

Planning to come to Nevus's on the 24th -- barring our grandchild being born down in Lake Charles at that time!

2 things....

1) Gonna build a 60 in 1 Jamma vertical upright arcade for the game room. In need of a cheap cab if anyone has one. Empty or full.

2) Ready to mix things up! Have a LOTR and TSPP. Both very nice but not CQ of course. Interested in trade -- either temp or perm. Wishlist includes... IJ, MET, GOT, Star Trek, ST:TNG, WOZ, TOM, Congo.

Wife Cherie might balk at LOTR leaving, but I think I can convince her with the right machine in return.

Looking forward to the 24th, and Happy Valentines Day, y'all!!

#2389 3 months ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Vive La Flipper!!!

80's rule (ruled).

#2390 3 months ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

I may be available if my schedule holds and you need an ugly face for the camera...

Hoping you can make it.
    Fingers crossed.

#2391 3 months ago

Got lots done on Elvis the past few days.
    Coming along nicely considering the mess it was in.

IMG_5260 (resized).JPG

IMG_5261 (resized).JPG

IMG_5258 (resized).JPG

IMG_5289 (resized).JPG

IMG_5288 (resized).JPG

#2392 3 months ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

2) Ready to mix things up! Have a LOTR and TSPP. Both very nice but not CQ of course. Interested in trade -- either temp or perm. Wishlist includes... IJ, MET, GOT, Star Trek, ST:TNG, WOZ, TOM, Congo.

Though we likely don’t have good trade match ups if you were interested in selling TSPP we could possibly work something out. Let us discuss when we see each other in Shreveport next weekend.

#2393 3 months ago

One week to tournament!

rrr (resized).jpg

#2394 3 months ago

Very sad to be missing this one. I have to be out of town, but I’ll be there in spirit (heckling, distracting and otherwise making a spectacle of myself).

#2395 3 months ago

If any one is interested Todd Dupre from Eunice is selling a Williams (1991) SlugFest. Said its for sale or trade, if you are interested and don't have his number let me know and I will get you in contact with him.

#2396 3 months ago

My wife and I were over in Beaumont on Saturday night does this place look familiar to anyone? Sorry we didn't get to stop by and say hello. I tried to talk her into some mini golf but we didn't get to do that ether.

image (resized).jpeg

#2397 3 months ago

The 25th at Nevus’s is back to looking iffy for me. Darn kids are starting to have babies again!

#2398 3 months ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

The 25th at Nevus’s is back to looking iffy for me. Darn kids are starting to have babies again!

Well, that's both good news and bad news. Hope all goes well.

Just to clarify to avoid confusion, the Red River Replay III pinball party and tournaments at Nevus's place are on Sat Feb 24th.
    We have an event created here on Pinside in the Events section.

#2399 3 months ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

Bummer bro. We will miss you at the tourney this Saturday (we have four people coming from Lake Charles).

Shoot me a pm and let’s meet up when you come to Lake Charles. We can discuss your TSPP and I can try and convince you to take my RFM as a partial trade.

#2400 3 months ago

My wife and I were over in Beaumont on Saturday night does this place look familiar to anyone? Sorry we didn't get to stop by and say hello. I tried to talk her into some mini golf but we didn't get to do that ether.

Considering the Crown Pizza is one block from my house, yes, it looks very familiar.
    Wish you could have stopped in to play some of our new games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    € 159.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    FlipperLED
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.50
    $ 89.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Tim's Pinball Mods
    $ 92.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 79.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 27.99
    Playfield - Protection
    Lee's Parts
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 229.99
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 43.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 39.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    There are 2640 posts in topic. You are on page 48 of 53.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside