Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,968 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Nevus
  • Topic is favorited by 82 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20240323_152655080 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150844690 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150759249 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150747761 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150736772 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1255 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1258 (resized).jpeg
    432733713_7511479632206099_8792725856990103313_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_7784 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7786 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7783 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7788 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7787 (resized).jpeg
    DSCN3550 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3547 (resized).JPG
    DSCN3553 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,968 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 120.
    #1601 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Sept 10th is open for me, but not Sep 9th.

PavBall and I could likely make Sep 10 work as well.

#1602 6 years ago

Yeah the Oil City Open is always in October. We moved it up a week or two due to the Houston reschedule of Arcade Expo but kept it in October. I can't go to a tournament on the 9th or the weekend near the 23rd. So the first one or the 16th so far for me. I don't wan't to miss this one as it is my first title to defend.

Edit: Tiger not sure if we are going but if we do you can tag along for sure.

#1603 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

Edit: Tiger not sure if we are going but if we do you can tag along for sure.

Wish I could make Houma but we will be sorting out our sitter situation then. We will have it figured out in time for the Shreveport tourney for sure though.

#1604 6 years ago

Good morning from Greece by the way. IMG_6044 (resized).JPGIMG_6044 (resized).JPG

#1605 6 years ago

As much as it kills me, I am out for the Houma tourney.

#1606 6 years ago

Anyone going to see Skid Row and Quiet Riot Fri night Jun 30th in Marksville, LA?

Probably will be a bunch of Monkey Business goin on over there.

#1607 6 years ago

Loved this film.

#1608 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yea, I've been meaning to post the results of the overflow tourney. PavBall has been on my case about it. I'll get it done on Wednesday.

Wednesday? Oh you didn't say what Wednesday okay enjoy your vacation and Pav have him upload these when you get back....

#1609 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Pav have him upload these when you get back....

I told him he has until tonight to complete the task or I'm running off with his computer to do for us all. I need the points!!

#1610 6 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

I told him he has until tonight to complete the task or I'm running off with his computer to do for us all. I need the points!!

Lol do it cause I need the points too

#1611 6 years ago

PLEASE upload the results!!

#1612 6 years ago

Hey, I have a chance to purchase a 2001. My son has been wanting one ever since our first tournament. Is $400 for this machine too high? He said it was working fine and then just stopped now just makes a humming sound. Looks rougher than I originally thought. guy is selling his whole collection.

2001 1 (resized).jpg2001 1 (resized).jpg

2001 2.jpg2001 2.jpg

2001 3.jpg2001 3.jpg

2001 4.jpg2001 4.jpg

2001 5.jpg2001 5.jpg

2001 6.jpg2001 6.jpg

2001 7.jpg2001 7.jpg

2001 8.jpg2001 8.jpg

2001 9.jpg2001 9.jpg

2001 10.jpg2001 10.jpg

2001 11.jpg2001 11.jpg

#1613 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spg101:

Hey, I have a chance to purchase a 2001. My son has been wanting one ever since our first tournament. Is $400 for this machine too high? He said it was working fine and then just stopped now just makes a humming sound. Looks rougher than I originally thought. guy is selling his whole collection.

That one is a bit rough. If it was working it would be worth that. Very fun game by the way. I scored 10 (that's right ten) points on one in a tourney in Houston a few years ago. Easily my worst game ever in tourney play on anything. Pinball-is-great saw the whole thing too so I'll never live it down.

#1614 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingNine:

PLEASE upload the results!!

Sorry guys, I keep meaning to power up the CPU and get this done but then PavBall's family stuffs me with more food. It's a cycle.

I'll get it done though gang. I promise!

#1615 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spg101:

$400 is about right in that condition.
    Looks like it could be fixed up fairly well.
    If it is a pin you really want they do not come up for sale very often.
    I think you are safe at 400. It is a title that is easy to sell. We have had crazy offers for ours.
    That backglass alone, even if it is a repro is worth about $250 to $300.

#1616 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spg101:

See if he is open to an offer? Start at a $200 and go up from there if you want it.

#1617 6 years ago

I've got a Target Alpha I've been meaning to list for just a tad more. It works 100% and is in good shape. I'm asking $650. Pics coming soon. It's about an 7.5/10.

#1618 6 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I've got a Target Alpha I've been meaning to list for just a tad more. It works 100% and is in good shape. I'm asking $650. Pics coming soon. It's about an 7.5/10.

i'll buy that from you. i've been looking for another good EM

#1619 6 years ago
    Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

RGR that. Ill get pics up ASAP.

#1620 6 years ago

On vacation in Branson, MO. Here's me and Elvira.

IMG_1774 (resized).JPGIMG_1774 (resized).JPG

#1621 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

Here's me and Elvira.

It looks like you're about to crush your left hand on the table top.

Are you forcing yourself to keep your right hand behind your back, so that it doesn't stray where it shouldn't go and create an embarrassing or uncomfortable situation?

I feel like I should call out "fake news", but I really want to believe this actually did happen.

Why are her pantyhose roughed up just above the knee?

#1622 6 years ago

Noahs,

I would probably buy/trade you for it in a year or two should you tire of it after a while.
    Enjoy smacking down drop targets.

#1623 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Sorry guys, I keep meaning to power up the CPU and get this done but then PavBall's family stuffs me with more food. It's a cycle.

Come on PavBall, quit goofin around. Let TigerLaw up, so he can submit results.
    pummeled-in-a-jello-pool (resized).jpgpummeled-in-a-jello-pool (resized).jpg

#1624 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Let us know when you have posted them, thanks.

#1625 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Let us know when you have posted them, thanks.

Will do. It'll be this week for sure. We head back tomorrow.

#1626 6 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I seem to remember somebody offering to buy it from you the week you got it. Now who could that be...

#1627 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

I seem to remember somebody offering to buy it from you the week you got it. Now who could that be...

if you were already in line, it's yours. you should have kept the paragon another month!

#1628 6 years ago

if you were already in line, it's yours. you should have kept the paragon another month!

My Hobbit should be here Friday. I won't cut ahead if Chris doesn't remember.

#1629 6 years ago

Apologies folks. Jody did have dibbs on the Target Alpha. I forgot about it. No longer available.

#1630 6 years ago

Looking forward to some solid Hobit play.

#1631 6 years ago

Off topic....
    Have any of you LA folks tried this?
    Pretty tasty.

20170703_213959 (resized).jpg20170703_213959 (resized).jpg

#1632 6 years ago

Never tried it Leaky.
    May have to address this issue at the Houston Arcade and Pinball Expo in Oct.

#1633 6 years ago
    Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

Off topic....
    Have any of you LA folks tried this?
    Pretty tasty.

Yes

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#1634 6 years ago

If you ever have a chance swing by and do their tour they are just of of I10 in Lacassine

#1635 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

My Hobbit should be here Friday. I won't cut ahead if Chris doesn't remember.

Jody, there is an unspoken gentleman's rule, never more than one new game at a time. I myself would never break this rule

#1636 6 years ago
    Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Jody, there is an unspoken gentleman's rule, never more than one new game at a time. I myself would never break this rule

LOL! Maybe we should change that rule to never more than 3 games at a time. We gotta let everybody else have a shot at the games for sale. (Looking at you Monclas)

#1637 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

LOL! Maybe we should change that rule to never more than 3 games at a time. We gotta let everybody else have a shot at the games for sale. (Looking at you Monclas)

I was going to say earlier that it looks like Jody is out doing us on changing up the collection.

#1638 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

What can I say? We haven't had hardly any project machines in a while then one week it rained machines lol.

#1639 6 years ago

Also, Noah we are probably going to sell Flipper Parade after we stream it. It's almost 100% now.

#1640 6 years ago

Booked my room for HAAG Expo today. Was a little shocked last night, I have been going since about 2010 taking my wife and kids with me, my youngest daughter actually asked to go. Now I don't think this so much has to do with Pinball but maybe the fact that she will be turning 21 just before the Expo and she has been there before so she may want to partake in a adult beverage? My baby is no longer a baby.... Still cool she want's to do something with Mom and Dad.

#1641 6 years ago

this is cool these are my games that I took to the expo in 2011 sold the Quick Draw at the expo still have the Space Odyssey

#1642 6 years ago

Mudflaps,

If someone were to happen to be in a situation where an SR-71 Blackbird is coming right at them at, oh say, Mach 2 speed,
    that is bad, correct?

SR-71Blackbird (resized).jpgSR-71Blackbird (resized).jpg
    SR-71_sign (resized).jpgSR-71_sign (resized).jpg
    SR-71_Blackbird-pic_1 (resized).jpgSR-71_Blackbird-pic_1 (resized).jpg

#1643 6 years ago

Spooky's new pinball machine transporter.
    Spooky_AC-47 (resized).jpgSpooky_AC-47 (resized).jpg

Dial 0 to get past the standard replies offered from their customer complaint dept.
    20170706_194745 (resized).jpg20170706_194745 (resized).jpg

#1644 6 years ago

Mother Of All Bombs?

#1645 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Will do. It'll be this week for sure. We head back tomorrow.

Get a chance to post the results?

#1646 6 years ago

Yes, I'm really looking forward to seeing them ... NOT! Maybe next tourney

#1647 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Mudflaps,
    If someone were to happen to be in a situation where an SR-71 Blackbird is coming right at them at, oh say, Mach 2 speed,
    that is bad, correct?

If you're Superman, then you shouldn't have any problems.

#1648 6 years ago

It really stinks that I work the weekend of Josh's tourney. My only consolation is that the Hobbit may be here by then.

Looks like GoT will be gone on Saturday too. Now I need to decide what to do with my spare pinball cash. Do I buy an Aerosmith or a Houdini or the infamous Star Wars...hmmm...

I will plan all my free time in the Shire once I get off work....

#1649 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Now I need to decide what to do with my spare pinball cash. Do I buy an Aerosmith or a Houdini or the infamous Star Wars...hmmm...

The answer is yes. Buy them all.......

#1650 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Now I need to decide what to do with my spare pinball cash. Do I buy an Aerosmith or a Houdini or the infamous Star Wars...hmmm...

I would run away from Houdini for a few years. Perhaps a nice Full Throttle?

There are 5,968 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 120.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gulf-coast-pinball-club-se-texas-sw-louisiana/page/33?hl=leakyfaucet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.