Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,980 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 82 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8864 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8863 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240407_155527588 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240407_155535348 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240407_155543392 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_152655080 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150844690 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150759249 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150747761 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150736772 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1255 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1258 (resized).jpeg
    432733713_7511479632206099_8792725856990103313_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_7784 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7786 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7783 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,980 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 120.
    #1351 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, what are everyone's weekend pinball plans? I'm stuck in NOLA today, no pinball.

Enjoying the new cyclone, after I worked out all the bugs. other than that not much time for pinball this weekend.

#1352 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

TigerLaw,
    I created an event on Pinside for Romp in the Swamp III pinball tournament.
    May head down to Houma on Sunday to hang out with Zukboy.

Whoot whoot!!

#1353 6 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Enjoying the new cyclone, after I worked out all the bugs. other than that not much time for pinball this weekend.

Did you do the restoration work on that Gorgar I saw on Facebook? It looked really nice!

#1354 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Did you do the restoration work on that Gorgar I saw on Facebook? It looked really nice!

I walked my buddy josh larose through the steps on his first restore, I did do a lot on it but it was more to teach him about pins. We didn't do a full restore it was more like a very thorough shop job. Thanks for the complements I'll let him know you like it that will make his day.

#1355 6 years ago

Oh yeah by the way

IMG_0372 (resized).JPGIMG_0372 (resized).JPG

#1356 6 years ago

Josh congrats on Cyclone I know you have been wanting one. Also looks like you picked up Mikes Roller Games

#1357 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Josh congrats on Cyclone I know you have been wanting one. Also looks like you picked up Mikes Roller Games

Yup and to think, I'm supposed to be downsizing lol

#1358 6 years ago

Anyone needing a tomcat project? $500

IMG_0036 (resized).JPGIMG_0036 (resized).JPG

IMG_0037 (resized).JPGIMG_0037 (resized).JPG

#1359 6 years ago

Maybe. What is wrong with it.
    Preston loves F14

#1360 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Preston loves F14

CPU needs work, it has a smoked coil, it needs a few connectors on the CPU and a few switches. Playfield is really nice factory Mylar still on it.

#1361 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Preston loves F14

You could sell 2001 to me to make room Leon!

#1362 6 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

CPU needs work, it has a smoked coil, it needs a few connectors on the CPU and a few switches. Playfield is really nice factory Mylar still on it.

I will take that on.
    Sold, if you still have it sir.

#1363 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

You could sell 2001 to me to make room Leon!

Preston would kill me. Lol

#1364 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

I will take that on.
    Sold, if you still have it sir.

It's yours sir

#1365 6 years ago

Hey, my son is looking for a reasonably priced EM that's "interesting" if anyone finds one. I'm ok with a little work too. he absolutely loves Arcade's 2001. $500 or under depending on condition and operation. Looking forward to the "Romp in the Swamp"! Quin has really improved his bump and nudge skills after seeing Preston.

#1366 6 years ago

I've always wanted to re-theme an F14 to an A10. I have 0/100 of the needed skills.

I did pick a cool name though.

IMG_1383 (resized).JPGIMG_1383 (resized).JPG

#1367 6 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Anyone needing a tomcat project? $500

That is an awesome fun fast game. Can't wait to see it brought back to life.

#1369 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

That is an awesome fun fast game. Can't wait to see it brought back to life.

I just rebuilt a board on and F-14 for a guy in Port Neches. Lol

#1370 6 years ago

Thanks.
    We will work out pick up details soon.
    Perhaps a trip to Lake Charles could be arranged.
    If not we will find some time to drive down there.

#1371 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Preston would kill me. Lol

Dennis would kill you lol

#1372 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Thanks.

Just let me know so I can stock up my beer frig full of Lone Star.

#1373 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Just let me know so I can stock up my beer frig full of Lone Star.

Ahh. Allens dream.

#1374 6 years ago

I love that our little club has an active flame on the main page so often. Lol

#1375 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Yep, it is nice that we have an active group here. It seems to be growing a bit too, which is awesome. The more events we all host the more active our group will become.

#1376 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Reminds me of the flames on my AC/DC topper...

So Shadow will be going away for a bit but Ripley's will be there in it's place. Looking forward to having the group over for either competitive play or just an afternoon of pinball.

#1377 6 years ago

Check out this stuck ball I have right now on Varkon... It looks really weird with the mirror...

IMG_4419 (resized).JPGIMG_4419 (resized).JPGIMG_4418 (resized).JPGIMG_4418 (resized).JPG

#1378 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Reminds me of the flames on my AC/DC topper...
    So Shadow will be going away for a bit but Ripley's will be there in it's place. Looking forward to having the group over for either competitive play or just an afternoon of pinball.

We are going to need a chart just to keep track of where all of your games are. lol

#1379 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

We are going to need a chart just to keep track of where all of your games are. lol

I can pull out a globe with pins. If I can do a swap with Mudflaps for Kiss, it will be another pin in the globe.

#1380 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

I can pull out a globe with pins. If I can do a swap with Mudflaps for Kiss, it will be another pin in the globe.

Funny you say that, Mudflaps is a huge GB fan. I was thinking yesterday that might be a good one. When MM comes home, I want to try another trade.

#1381 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Is Mudflaps coming to the June 18th LC tourney? Would be great if so, I don't think he's made one of our events before.

#1382 6 years ago

We lost our on fire icon this morning.

#1383 6 years ago

Finally made it to last man standing on TWD last night. Took me two years... New high score:

IMG_4460 (resized).JPGIMG_4460 (resized).JPG

#1384 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Is Mudflaps coming to the June 18th LC tourney? Would be great if so, I don't think he's made one of our events before.

I should be able to make it. Maybe Nevus and I could road trip.

Quoted from Jodester:

When Nevus is done shooting balls down Gene Simmons' throat, I'd be happy to make another trade.

F-14 was my first game. Lots of nostalgia there. Congrats on the quick sale!

#1385 6 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I should be able to make it. Maybe Nevus and I could road trip.

I think Nevus will be out of town that day sadly. PavBall and I hope you can come anyway though! Maybe get another Shreveport area guy to ride with you and enter the tourneys, drink some beer, eat some great food and what not.

#1386 6 years ago

I think saying why not to various what not is what messed up Mudflaps at TPF.

#1387 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I think saying why not to various what not is what messed up Mudflaps at TPF.

Labnip spiked the punch!

#1388 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Check out this stuck ball I have right now on Varkon... It looks really weird with the mirror...

I love varkon

#1389 6 years ago

There is an entire side tournament around that game on the 18th. We will need to consider the trophy, lots of options.

#1390 6 years ago

We will be streaming Ghostbusters Premium tonight on Twitch.
    Starts in 20 min.

IMG_3774 (resized).JPGIMG_3774 (resized).JPG

#1391 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

We will be streaming Ghostbusters Premium tonight on Twitch.
    Starts in 20 min.

What's the link?

#1392 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

What's the link?

For future reference www.twitch.tv/thepinballmafia

I also always post the link in my FB live stream right before we go live on twitch.

#1393 6 years ago

Anyone selling anything non-pinball related? I know pinball site and all, but thought I'd try. Send me a message if so

#1394 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spg101:

Hey, my son is looking for a reasonably priced EM that's "interesting" if anyone finds one. I'm ok with a little work too. he absolutely loves Arcade's 2001. $500 or under depending on condition and operation. Looking forward to the "Romp in the Swamp"! Quin has really improved his bump and nudge skills after seeing Preston.

There is a EM for sale in Lake Charles it was Zukboy2002 (at one time) its a Williams Beat Time. Current Owner is asking $625 maybe one worth checking see if its something that would work for you? I think you could get that price down.

lakecharles.craigslist.org link

#1395 6 years ago

There is a EM for sale in Lake Charles it was zukboy2002 (at one time) its a Williams Beat Time. Current Owner is asking $625 maybe one worth checking see if its something that would work for you? I think you could get that price down.
    lakecharles.craigslist.org link

#1396 6 years ago

There is a EM for sale in Lake Charles it was zukboy2002 (at one time) its a Williams Beat Time.

That was a very nice conditioned game.

#1397 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

That was a very nice conditioned game.

Thanks guys, I did sit my son down and watched some game play on line. We looked at Beat time and Pat hand, we actually thought Pat Hand looked like more fun but it's a pretty fugly theme. I see one that looks like it's seen better decades. If I find one is there anyone that does restorations on these? I'm pretty handy with a DVOM and schematic but paint and play field work are out of my realm.

sanantonio.craigslist.org link

#1398 6 years ago

So my 2 cents find what you like. The older games score nickels dimes and 100's (5, 10 and 100's) the latter EMs are higher scoring and for me more fun 10, 100 and 1000's I really recommend you look up the lone star pinball museum go out there and play some games and find what you like. You can buy games to buy games like I do some times (can't pass on a deal) or find what you like. I'm still a EM buyer and do sell them from time to time. They can be fun to play and to fix.

#1399 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Thanks.

Ok no prob we will figure it out

#1400 6 years ago
    Quoted from spanks_4:

Anyone selling anything non-pinball related? I know pinball site and all, but thought I'd try. Send me a message if so

I have tons of stuff I'd sell non pin related. I'll send some pics here shortly

There are 5,980 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 120.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gulf-coast-pinball-club-se-texas-sw-louisiana/page/28?hl=spg101 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.