(Topic ID: 161458)

Gulf Coast Pinball Club : SE Texas / SW Louisiana

By TigerLaw

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8864 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8863 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240407_155527588 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240407_155535348 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240407_155543392 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_152655080 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150844690 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150759249 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150747761 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150736772 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1255 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1258 (resized).jpeg
    432733713_7511479632206099_8792725856990103313_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_7784 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7786 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7783 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,979 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 120.
    #1301 6 years ago

Wish Pav and I could make it Sunday. The food alone sounds awesome!

#1302 6 years ago

Getting the smoker ready.....

IMG_0899 (resized).JPGIMG_0899 (resized).JPG

#1303 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spg101:

Can taste it already

#1304 6 years ago

Getting really windy over here and starting to sprinkle. Had to break out the space blanket and bungee cords.

IMG_0902 (resized).JPGIMG_0902 (resized).JPG

#1305 6 years ago

Can't wait until tomorrow!

#1306 6 years ago

Do yall drink anything at these tournaments? Should I bring something to drink?

#1307 6 years ago
    Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

Do yall drink anything at these tournaments? Should I bring something to drink?

Yes. and Yes.
    Most people bring a small cooler with their favorite beverage.

#1308 6 years ago

Have a great time today friends. I am looking forward to making it your way sometime soon. Cub Scout camp out yesterday and Confirmation today, good stuff with my boys, but miss being able to join you.

#1309 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, jodester and I can't get together till this weekend. We will give some confirmed updates for the June tourney scene in LC then though.

Tiger, decide on a date? (cough) May 27 or June 10 (cough)

#1310 6 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Tiger and my schedules have not synced this week. Hope to see him this evening after the Beaumont tourney. I will probably not be doing my tourney until July. I keep hoping my weekend schedule for home stuff/work will finally clear up.

#1311 6 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Yes. and Yes.
    Most people bring a small cooler with their favorite beverage.

No pics from today?

#1312 6 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

No pics from today?

Here you go

IMG_3708 (resized).JPGIMG_3708 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3711 (resized).JPGIMG_3711 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3710 (resized).JPGIMG_3710 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3712 (resized).JPGIMG_3712 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3720 (resized).JPGIMG_3720 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3721 (resized).JPGIMG_3721 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3733 (resized).JPGIMG_3733 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3734 (resized).JPGIMG_3734 (resized).JPG

#1313 6 years ago

Thanks to the Moncla Mafia for hosting a great tourney. Wish I could have stayed a bit later for the twitch stream.

#1314 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Thanks to the Moncla Mafia for hosting a great tourney. Wish I could have stayed a bit later for the twitch stream.

Thanks Jody.
    We would have loved to have you, but it was a long day and you had good reason to get back quickly.
    Can't wait to do it all again though.

#1315 6 years ago

Moncla Mafia: PM me the address to send the check, how to make it out, and for how much for the three mugs. They are awesome by the way, gave one to Pav, one to Shayna and kept one.

#1316 6 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Alas, June 18th seems to have won. Pinball-is-great is going to create the event page. I know Jody is planning a tourney as well, let's hope that one works out on dates.

#1317 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Alas, June 18th seems to have won. Pinball-is-great is going to create the event page. I know Jody is planning a tourney as well, let's hope that one works out on dates.

Whoo Hooo!!!!! one i can make, We will be there

#1318 6 years ago
    Quoted from Zukboy2002:

Whoo Hooo!!!!! one i can make, We will be there

We need to change that date if Josh will be there.

#1319 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

We need to change that date if Josh will be there.

BOOOO!!!!! LOL

#1320 6 years ago

We are sorry to announce we are having to move the tournement dates again. Can the top 5 give us the days you have to work and can't make so we can pick one of those dates. Joking

#1321 6 years ago

My parents are down for a visit dad seem to be drawn to the EM

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#1322 6 years ago

That gameroom is looking great.
    One might say it is itchin to host a pinball party and tournament.

#1323 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

One might say that Mike...hint...hint...

#1324 6 years ago

Sent proposed tourney events for June 18th to pinball-is-great for approval. We have an all day sitter.

#1325 6 years ago

My parents are down for a visit dad seem to be drawn to the EM

How heavy are the EMs? I'd like to work something out to have one at the June 18th tourney somehow.

#1326 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Quoted from Jodester:

One might say that Mike...hint...hint...

Thanks yes one is coming just need to figure out when? I know my wife and i have a few weddings to go to in June.

#1327 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

How heavy are the EMs? I'd like to work something out to have one at the June 18th tourney somehow.

The EMs are heavy but they can be moved around I won't say I do it all the time but I do it often enough. I should be able to bring one the wedding is the 17th so I should be able to make the 18th tournament.

#1328 6 years ago

The EMs are heavy but they can be moved around I won't say I do it all the time but I do it often enough. I should be able to bring one the wedding is the 17th so I should be able to make the 18th tournament.

That would be awesome!

Quoted from Spg101:

How did the smoked meats go over for the Beaumont party? Success?

#1329 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

That would be awesome!

How did the smoked meats go over for the Beaumont party? Success?

Massive hit. We finished off the entire Brisket. We had little rolls to make Brisket sandwiches with.
    Delicious

#1330 6 years ago

What? Nothing left over for your lunches!?!? We'll have to do that again, I think and leftovers are an expectation. I do however recall Leon going back for 4ths.. is there a broadcast tonight?

#1331 6 years ago

Quicksilver will be back and fully restored in time for the June 18th event.

#1332 6 years ago

Posted our Game of Thrones on Pinside a few days ago.
    Thought I would link it here for club members.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-game-of-thrones-pro-9
    If you know anyone who would like this game we will work to get the price where it needs to be.
    Leon.

#1333 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Sent proposed tourney events for June 18th to pinball-is-great for approval. We have an all day sitter.

Man I'm ready for this tournament.

#1334 6 years ago

I'm very happy to say that Romp In The Swamp III will proudly be featuring the meat smoking skills of Spg101 on June 18th.

#1335 6 years ago

Yes, I'll take one for the team and spend Saturday drinking beer, smoking brisket and pissing my wife off. HA!

#1336 6 years ago

Sounds awesome.
    Looking forward to it.

#1337 6 years ago

Went ahead and finally ordered parts for Royal Flush yesterday. I'm going to try to have it all cleaned up and bring it for the tourney so you will have a EM. Ill keep you posted.

#1338 6 years ago

Jodester came by and fixed the ball trough issue on Medusa. Medusa now appears to be 100% and ready for Romp III.

#1339 6 years ago

And the process has started. Tear down

#1340 6 years ago

Cleaning

#1341 6 years ago

Wax on wax off then wax on again. I can't believe I got parts already today. Just ordered them way to go PBR. She's cleaning up nicely.

#1342 6 years ago

I just wanted to personally let you all know I'm looking forward to the pin party on June 18th. TigerLaw and Pinball-is-great discussed the details at length tonight and it sounds like it will be a lot of fun. A big thank you to @jahpinwizard for maybe letting us borrow an EM for a day. Sounds like we will have over 25 commitments already, the extra machine will be really helpful. A big thank you to Zukboy2002 for trophies. A big thank you to Spg101 for smoking the meat and bringing it all the way from Houston. A big thank you, as always, to Jodester for keeping everything running properly.

Pav

#1343 6 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

I just wanted to personally let you all know I'm looking forward to the pin party on June 18th. tigerlaw and pinball-is-great discussed the details at length tonight and it sounds like it will be a lot of fun. A big thank you to jahpinwizard for maybe letting us borrow an EM for a day. Sounds like we will have over 25 commitments already, the extra machine will be really helpful. A big thank you to zukboy2002 for trophies. A big thank you to spg101 for smoking the meat and bringing it all the way from Houston. A big thank you, as always, to jodester for keeping everything running properly.
    Pav

Nice that it is on a Sunday.
    Hopefully Allen will be able to attend.

#1344 6 years ago

So, what are everyone's weekend pinball plans? I'm stuck in NOLA today, no pinball.

#1345 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, what are everyone's weekend pinball plans? I'm stuck in NOLA today, no pinball.

I "get" to work this weekend Tiger. Nothing better than 24 hours of heaven at the hospital.

On a side note, I finally put the new legs on Shadow and changed a couple of bad bulbs. Should be ready for its temporary new home soon.
    When it comes back home, I plan to put it up for sale. I need to shake up my collection again...

#1346 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Selling Star Trek.

#1347 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I thought you kept a couple of games down there you must be working? No time to play

Quoted from Jodester:

I "get" to work this weekend Tiger. Nothing better than 24 hours of heaven at the hospital.
    On a side note, I finally put the new legs on Shadow and changed a couple of bad bulbs. Should be ready for its temporary new home soon.
    When it comes back home, I plan to put it up for sale. I need to shake up my collection again...

That's a nice game

#1348 6 years ago

I thought you kept a couple of games down there you must be working? No time to play

Alas, I no longer have a place here and brought my GoT to LC.

#1349 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Alas, I no longer have a place here and brought my GoT to LC.

Busy weekend with Henry. He got a new (first) telescope for 10th B-day and were are cloud (errr Star) watching tonight!
    Paintball tomorrow and crawfish boil Sunday. Hopefully some pinball Sunday.

#1350 6 years ago

TigerLaw,

I created an event on Pinside for Romp in the Swamp III pinball tournament.

May head down to Houma on Sunday to hang out with Zukboy.

There are 5,979 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 120.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gulf-coast-pinball-club-se-texas-sw-louisiana/page/27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.