3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,430 posts
  • 78 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Bfults
  • Topic is favorited by 50 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,895 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

87FC02F4-F5FA-4074-A7EA-B830A505D483 (resized).jpeg
    3F2E31BA-0DF2-4746-8F37-6A15DC23D8DD (resized).jpeg
    D0CF16ED-51B7-4D90-967E-F02ACB284F6B (resized).jpeg
    3643EF0E-9103-4B1F-ACEE-25AA8EED0558 (resized).jpeg
    F167DDE5-1EEF-4760-A48D-9C61F02E5800 (resized).jpeg
    53287FF6-0961-48DD-A154-1844131B7974 (resized).jpeg
    IMDN3 (resized).jpg
    IMDN2 (resized).jpg
    IMDN1 (resized).jpg
    AB5C38E6-0729-4310-9013-F509401FECA4 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 4430 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 89.
    #801 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Leaving in the morning. I hope to see you all around 12:00.

I hope to beat you there Nevus.

#802 3 years ago

No way! I thought you had to work tonight. Great news.

#803 3 years ago

So I know the title said "TX/LA", however, I figured I'd at least reach out and say I'm soon going to be a potential member (if you'll let me) of this club as I am PCSing from Wright-Patterson AFB (Ohio) to Eglin AFB (Niceville/Crestview area of the Florida Panhandle)!

I am looking forward to meeting a lot of new people (and driving quite a bit to any kind of big meet ups!!). I checked the Pinside map; it seems there are a couple of Pinsiders near the base and in the Mobile/Pensacola area. I am a native of Pensacola, so this is nearly like "coming home" for me.

Anyways, my collection is modest (LW3 is coming next week), but I hope to be able to offer some games of pinball to fellow Pinsiders, make new friends, and learn some things from everyone!

See the Gulf Coast late February 2017!

#804 3 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

So I know the title said "TX/LA", however, I figured I'd at least reach out and say I'm soon going to be a potential member (if you'll let me) of this club as I am PCSing from Wright-Patterson AFB (Ohio) to Eglin AFB (Niceville/Crestview area of the Florida Panhandle)!
    I am looking forward to meeting a lot of new people (and driving quite a bit to any kind of big meet ups!!). I checked the Pinside map; it seems there are a couple of Pinsiders near the base and in the Mobile/Pensacola area. I am a native of Pensacola, so this is nearly like "coming home" for me.
    Anyways, my collection is modest (LW3 is coming next week), but I hope to be able to offer some games of pinball to fellow Pinsiders, make new friends, and learn some things from everyone!
    See the Gulf Coast late February 2017!

I just PCS'ed to Barksdale in NW LA, so I just kind of hang out here hoping I'll be accepted.

#805 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

I just PCS'ed to Barksdale in NW LA, so I just kind of hang out here hoping I'll be accepted.

Holy shiznaz!!! That is awesome - to know we went from ND and OH to LA and FL just like that. I'll definitely look forward to meeting you down the road! When did you get back from your overseas deployment??

#806 3 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Holy shiznaz!!! That is awesome - to know we went from ND and OH to LA and FL just like that. I'll definitely look forward to meeting you down the road! When did you get back from your overseas deployment??

About a month ago. I'm taking 2 months of leave to 're-adjust,' i.e. sit on the couch and get fat.

#807 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

About a month ago. I'm taking 2 months of leave to 're-adjust,' i.e. sit on the couch and get fat.

Well welcome home, man. Thank you for your extended service overseas. I plan to do it down the road as well - might PM you to get some tips and details on what to expect in the future.

#808 3 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Well welcome home, man. Thank you for your extended service overseas. I plan to do it down the road as well - might PM you to get some tips and details on what to expect in the future.

It was my sixth and hopefully last deployment. Anyway, feel free to pm any time.

Back on topic, pinballz!!

#809 3 years ago

Good seeing so many of you this weekend. HAAG was a great show!

#810 3 years ago

Great show, good friends and good fun!

My visiting non collector friends love the Pacman Battle Royale. Who doesn't?

#811 3 years ago

Any big pinball plans for anyone in the club this weekend?

#812 3 years ago

Great nephew and niece in from GA for thanksgiving intro to pinball notice she's playing with her doll under her arm

image (resized).jpg

#813 3 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Great nephew and niece in from GA for thanksgiving intro to pinball notice she's playing with her doll under her arm

That's great! Hope y'all are having fun!

#814 3 years ago

Here's a friend of mind that I am starting to teach pinball too. With basical cradling, learning of the skill shot, and bonus multipliers on the top inlanes and basic flipper pass techniques, she got to 1.5 bil on AFM. Keep in mind, she's only been playing about a month so that's pretty awesome for her considering she wasn't cracking above 300M on it 1 month ago.

She's coming over for "Friendsgiving" as we both don't have family in town (wife went to Florida to be with family). More pinball on Thursday!

20161119_233927 (resized).jpg

#815 3 years ago

Moncla mafia didn't do a live feed this weekend?

#816 3 years ago

My vacation from pinball is over.
    After my tournament in September I burned out and work got really busy. HAAG got me back in the spirit. Last night I hit the STLE and Safecracker for a while. I'm hoping to play a bunch this weekend.

#817 3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving GCPC

#818 3 years ago

Great day here with extended family and I opened up the game room. I went out this evening and found most of the games on in a four player game with the music screaming.
    Still, a good day of pinball.

#819 3 years ago

And....

My Tigers are winning!

#820 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

My Tigers are winning!

And getting a new coach it sounds like.

#821 3 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

And getting a new coach it sounds like.

And the drama on this one is crazy....it's jimbo...no it Herman...no it's Orgeron...driving me nuts !

#822 3 years ago

LSU needs a new Athletic Director. The current one sucks at PR.

#823 3 years ago

Just read that Orgeron is to be named LSU football head coach (not just interim).

Edit: Looking fwd to seeing/ playing an LSU football pinball machine.

#824 3 years ago

Check out the new thread on fire for New Balance pinball shoes. Maybe PattyJ will make an appearance in that thread.

#825 3 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Moncla mafia didn't do a live feed this weekend?

We did Spider-Man.
    Just did not post it before hand.
    It was a great stream with lots of people talking about Dialed In Wizard of Oz and more.
    We found that posting on pinball sites did not really help much. The twitch people and people that follow us always find us.

#826 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

My vacation from pinball is over.
    After my tournament in September I burned out and work got really busy. HAAG got me back in the spirit. Last night I hit the STLE and Safecracker for a while. I'm hoping to play a bunch this weekend.

We hope you host another tournament soon!!

#827 3 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

We hope you host another tournament soon!!

It was really fun. I'll be happy to have another get together or tournament as soon as you are travel worthy. Babies are welcome here!

#828 3 years ago

I see that someone in Lafayette listed a NIB MMRLE for sale on the HAAG mailing list? I seem to have forgotten a name. Who is Randy? Seems like a fair price.

#829 3 years ago

Hey guys! I've been pretty absent here but trying to change that. I just finished our last visit to RenFest last night. Although it's a blast, it bummed me that I had to miss so many fun pinball events and the chance to meet y'all in person. Hopefully I can meet up with y'all soon. I'm going to pick up my 3rd machine this afternoon!

My youngest son and I a few weekends back:
    Screenshot_2016-11-05-17-54-20 (resized).png

The machine I'm going to get later today:
    Screenshot_2016-11-26-19-37-20 (resized).png

#830 3 years ago
    Quoted from Leakyfaucet:

I just finished our last visit to RenFest last night.

The ren fest is awesome. I haven't been there since 08. Post some more pics!

#831 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I see that someone in Lafayette listed a NIB MMRLE for sale on the HAAG mailing list? I seem to have forgotten a name. Who is Randy? Seems like a fair price.

Not many collectors in Lafayette. Would be great to get a couple people to join gulf coast club from Laffy.

#832 3 years ago

Hi Leaky,
    I hav good memories of playing OXO w/ friends back in mid/late 70's at a big laundromat near Purdue Univ campus. Can still here the clanking bell sounds on the old 70's e-m's.

#833 3 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

The ren fest is awesome. I haven't been there since 08. Post some more pics!

Will do when I get around a computer tonight!

#834 3 years ago

Ah yes.
    OXO
    One of the many machines with what I like to call "Pointy People" art. lol

#835 3 years ago

Now sitting on a bridge on i10 with a blow out.

1480288775931-1059190338 (resized).jpg

#836 3 years ago

At least I have this:

IMG_20161127_151940 (resized).jpg

#837 3 years ago

Hope you make it home safe

#838 3 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Hope you make it home safe

Leon, I made it home! Thanks for the well wishes. We should get together soon!

#839 3 years ago

pinballrebel post a cool Christmas lights video set to pinball music.

He started a thread on Pinside Forum for it also.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-christmas-lights

#840 3 years ago

That is pretty sad when for this thread I gotta scroll down to pg 8 just to find it. I mean come on, wtf. It's only 3 am. Hope you guys/gals post some good stuff this weekend. December in south Louisiana is finally here.

20161202_024219 (resized).jpg

#841 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

That is pretty sad when for this thread I gotta scroll down to pg 8 just to find it. I mean come on, wtf. It's only 3 am. Hope you guys/gals post some good stuff this weekend. December in south Louisiana is finally here.

Yea, the thread is dropping off in the action. We need to get it on fire and on the front page more frequently.

#842 3 years ago

Picked this up from Jodester a few weeks ago changed the high score today

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#843 3 years ago

Mudflaps has landed in Shreveport. He came by yesterday for some pinball and catching up. He will be joining us in our general pinball mischief for the foreseeable future.

#844 3 years ago

Welcome back to the states Mudflaps hope your enjoying all of this rain

#845 3 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Welcome back to the states Mudflaps hope your enjoying all ofor this rain

I have a river in my back yard!

And thanks, it's great to be back, especially with no one actively trying to kill me.

#846 3 years ago

The newest member of the Gulf Coast Pinball Club has joined us. Little Tiger:

IMG_3355 (resized).JPGIMG_3356 (resized).JPG

#847 3 years ago

Congrats guys.
    That is awesome.

#848 3 years ago

Congrats Tiger. Way to go Pav! Wow!

#849 3 years ago

Congratulations you two! That's great!

#850 3 years ago

Congratulations!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 164.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 89.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 28.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 72.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Backbox
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 4.00
    Electronics
    Z-connector (24 pin) Out of stock
    Professor Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 33.50
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    There are 4430 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 89.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside