Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,980 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 82 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8864 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8863 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240407_155527588 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240407_155535348 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240407_155543392 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_152655080 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150844690 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150759249 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150747761 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150736772 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1255 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1258 (resized).jpeg
    432733713_7511479632206099_8792725856990103313_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_7784 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7786 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7783 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,980 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 120.
    #701 7 years ago

What a great weekend of events! I totally owe you guys trip down for an upcoming tournament. I had commitments I couldn't break both Sat and Sun. Those trophies are awesome!

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in November.

#702 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in November.

Yea, looks like HAAG is next up for the Gulf Coast / Ark-LaTex clubs. Should be a fun weekend! Seems really far away though!

#704 7 years ago

Played some pinball in New Orleans with a fellow Gulf Coast Pinball Club member. We even found a TAF on rout in New Orleans!

Megatron approves!

IMG_2965 (resized).JPGIMG_2965 (resized).JPG

#705 7 years ago

Hello guys!

May I join this club? Thanks!

#706 7 years ago

Hmmm.
    Based on your Pinside online name KornFreak, I'd say yes, welcome aboard. But hold up a sec. Laredo is technically south Tx, not Se Tx. So, I don't know.
    Are you planning to go to the upcoming Houston Arcade and Pinball Expo in Nov, and are you willing to bring a pinball machine and have it set on free-play, and/or have a machine for sale there?
    You could join the Ark-La-Tx Pinball Club. They have a Facebook Group, and most of the same members as GCPC.

#707 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Hmmm.
    Based on your Pinside online name KornFreak, I'd say yes, welcome aboard. But hold up a sec. Laredo is technically south Tx, not Se Tx. So, I don't know.
    Are you planning to go to the upcoming Houston Arcade and Pinball Expo in Nov, and are you willing to bring a pinball machine and have it set on free-play, and/or have a machine for sale there?
    You could join the Ark-La-Tx Pinball Club. They have a Facebook Group, and most of the same members as GCPC.

That's true. I'm not in SE TX. Yes I will be attending the Houston Pinball Expo....I can't take a machine at the moment. But thanks for your consideration!

#708 7 years ago

I wanted to join because I have lots of family in Houston (I was born there) and I go all the time. But rules are rules. Thanks

#709 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

We even found a TAF on rout in New Orleans!

Uhhh... share?

#710 7 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

I wanted to join because I have lots of family in Houston (I was born there) and I go all the time. But rules are rules. Thanks

There is a few groups in Houston the HAAG group and SHAG

#711 7 years ago

So it's soon to be Friday night lights go out and support your local high school football cheerleaders and band. You can guess where I'll be tonight

#712 7 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

You're in! Just come make one of our events. How is your TAF doing?

#713 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

You're in! Just come make one of our events. How is your TAF doing?

Thanks! As you probably know by now, my TAF is getting restored by Mr. Bryan Kelly. He's been doing an awesome job so far! The cabinet is getting sanded and primed. He is currently at Expo so no more work until next week. Are you currently restoring yours with HEP? Is that your machine?

#714 7 years ago
    Quoted from KornFreak28:

Are you currently restoring yours with HEP? Is that your machine?

Yup, we will have two of the nicest TAFs in existence.

#715 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yup, we will have two of the nicest TAFs in existence.

Awesome! Great timing too!

#716 7 years ago

I was just goofing around last night with my post above KornFreak. Yes, we're happy to have you. Sounds like your TAF pin will be impressive.

#717 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

I was just goofing around last night with my post above KornFreak. Yes, we're happy to have you. Sounds like your TAF pin will be impressive.

Thank you sir! Had me feeling a bit guilty there for a minute...I was like "He's right! I'm not in SE Texas!" Thanks a lot for letting me in!

George

#718 7 years ago

What happened to the photos from our tournament? I see them on Facebook but no one posted them here? I like the ones with TigerLaw and Allen!!

#719 7 years ago

We should have the two HEP games, Medusa and TAF, at our house by mid-November. We are looking forward to the next party.

#720 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Tonight's live stream is Whitewater. 9:00 till 11:00
    Stop in and chat a bit.
    http://www.twitch.tv/thepinballmafia

We still struggle to get the live stream going. Are old ones on youtube?

#721 7 years ago

Maybe I can get Mudflaps to come with me (to Lake Charles) next time. He will arrive in Shreveport soon.

#722 7 years ago

Nevus and Mudflaps on an out of town pinball roadtrip to hang out with other pinball junkies (enthusiasts). News highlights will probably make it onto Saturday Night Live's Weekend Update segment.

#723 7 years ago
    Quoted from PavBall:

We still struggle to get the live stream going. Are old ones on youtube?

Yes we are putting them on You Tube as well. just search The Pinball Mafia.
    On our way home from Expo. Wow, what a show. Preston and I had the time of our lives.

#724 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

On our way home from Expo. Wow, what a show. Preston and I had the time of our lives.

What did you and Preston think of dialed in?

#725 7 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Maybe I can get Mudflaps to come with me (to Lake Charles) next time. He will arrive in Shreveport soon.

In!
    I'm back in the good ole' USA converting my deployment muscle into fat. We depart the tundra soon and will be invading LA gamerooms shortly.

IMG_1292 (resized).JPGIMG_1292 (resized).JPG

#726 7 years ago

We will be live streaming the new Ghostbusters code tonight from 9-11 P.M. Stop in and see what all the fuss is about. There will also be Pinball Expo talk as well. So much going on in Pinball right now. www.twitch.tv/thepinballmafia

GBPbackglassjpg (resized).jpgGBPbackglassjpg (resized).jpg

#727 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

What did you and Preston think of dialed in?

The game plays great. All the shots feel great.
    Theme. Meh, we are still on the fence.
    Pat Lawlor told me code was only 20% so the game has much more to add.
    It takes selfies of you to post on the big screen. If you set your phone on a special place on the lockdown bar during multiball you can pick up your phone and control the machine with your phone.
    It also uses hand movement to do things like scratch of a virtual loto ticket.

#728 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

We will be live streaming the new Ghostbusters code tonight from 9-11 P.M. Stop in and see what all the fuss is about. There will also be Pinball Expo talk as well. So much going on in Pinball right now. http://www.twitch.tv/thepinballmafia

That was very fun last night guys. Ghostbusters looks absolutely brutal.

#729 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

That was very fun last night guys. Ghostbusters looks absolutely brutal.

Thanks. It was being a bitch last night.
    On the game right before the stream Preston finished the entire right ladder with Stay Puft Mode and got to We came We Saw.
    Then for 2 hours the game decided it was going to show what it it made of. lol
    But we enjoyed talking with everyone about Expo and the new games that are on the way.
    I'll post some photos here later today from Expo.

#730 7 years ago

Full Throttle is coming to the Houston Show. Marcus asked to use it for the tournament. Woot!

#731 7 years ago

GCPC who all is representing at HAAG ? Wife and I are going not bring a game but have room and tickets.... Who will we see there????

#732 7 years ago

So guys, besides the TPF, where Is the best place to play some pinball in Houston? Any cool bars with nice pinball action you recommend?

Every time we go to Houston, we pretty much just visit family....but I would like to change that!

#733 7 years ago

Expo next month the game preserve I think there is a joysticks in Houston I'm sure you can find some games in bars it's Houston

#734 7 years ago

Game preserve

I found a burger sports bar / tap house with 3 modern sterns last fall. Forget the name.

#735 7 years ago

Sounds great guys! Thanks!

#736 7 years ago
    Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

GCPC who all is representing at HAAG ? Wife and I are going not bring a game but have room and tickets.... Who will we see there????

PavBall and I for sure. We have put room and tickets as well.

#737 7 years ago

Made it by Modern here in New York, very briefly.

IMG_3003 (resized).JPGIMG_3003 (resized).JPG

#738 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Made it by Modern here in New York, very briefly.

Nice Photo.
    Hope your trip is going well.

#739 7 years ago

I may only be going Saturday guys. I seem to be unable to get somebody to work 4 to midnight on Friday.

#740 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

I may only be going Saturday guys. I seem to be unable to get somebody to work 4 to midnight on Friday.

To HAAG? I think I can hear you getting sick already...

#741 7 years ago

Allen may just make it Saturday night.
    He currently has to work Saturday.
    We will be there and are bringing a game for the tourney area.

#742 7 years ago

Not going, on call here in houma. CRAP!!!!

#743 7 years ago

Having a good time in NY still. Indian food tonight with friends.

IMG_3016 (resized).JPGIMG_3016 (resized).JPGIMG_3021 (resized).JPGIMG_3021 (resized).JPG

#744 7 years ago

Nicest TOTAN we ever played. Gorgeous game.

IMG_3022 (resized).JPGIMG_3022 (resized).JPGIMG_3031 (resized).JPGIMG_3031 (resized).JPG

IMG_3025 (resized).JPGIMG_3025 (resized).JPG

#745 7 years ago

Nice. Am I sensing a Chris and Tiger podcast in my future?

#746 7 years ago

And you should have seen my TOTAN back in the day.
    But yes Chris' is awesome.
    I would have killed for a color display back then.

#747 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Nice. Am I sensing a Chris and Tiger podcast in my future?

Haha! No podcast. Had a good night though. Always a good host.

#748 7 years ago

The Moncla Mafia's latest addition.

IMG_3106 (resized).JPGIMG_3106 (resized).JPG

#749 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

The Moncla Mafia's latest addition.

Looks great! I'm jealous of you guys and all your finds.

What's everyone up to this weekend?

#750 7 years ago

Southern Illinois. There's a neglected Monopoly in the hotel restaurant.

There are 5,980 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 120.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gulf-coast-pinball-club-se-texas-sw-louisiana/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.