Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 5,980 posts
  • 110 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 82 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8864 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8863 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240407_155527588 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240407_155535348 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240407_155543392 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_152655080 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150844690 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150759249 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150747761 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20240323_150736772 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1255 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1258 (resized).jpeg
    432733713_7511479632206099_8792725856990103313_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_7784 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7786 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7783 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,980 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 120.
    #5451 2 years ago

The Belles of the Dirty South are having the 1st Women's Tournament in Mississippi March 5th. We'd love to have any women and girls join us at 1pm. See details in the link below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/mississippi-women-s-march-match-2022

#5452 2 years ago

The eagles have landed.

20220214_123438 (resized).jpg20220214_123438 (resized).jpg
    #5453 2 years ago

#5454 2 years ago

Hey fellow GulfCoasters.. I am looking to buy a Fish Tales, Bride of Pinbot, or Pinbot in the South/gulf coast area. Anyone have an interest in selling let me know. Interested in a project pin also Thanks.

#5455 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

The eagles have landed.
    [quoted image]

Dang a two for!

#5456 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

The eagles have landed.
    [quoted image]

Look at the big dog!

#5457 2 years ago
    Quoted from Duramadmax:

Hey fellow GulfCoasters.. I am looking to buy a Fish Tales, Bride of Pinbot, or Pinbot in the South/gulf coast area. Anyone have an interest in selling let me know. Interested in a project pin also Thanks.

I know someone that has a couple of Pinbots and a Fish Tales. I'll ask him today and see what he wants for them and send you a PM.

#5458 2 years ago
    Quoted from ElCid95:

I know someone that has a couple of Pinbots and a Fish Tales. I'll ask him today and see what he wants for them and send you a PM.

Thanks!...

#5459 2 years ago

Supposed to be a 3 for! Should have been a Zilla Prem in there as well, got held up.

#5460 2 years ago

Actually, should have been 4. Cactus Canyon should have been in that batch.

1 week later
    #5461 2 years ago

Deleted

#5462 2 years ago

It’s here!

79EE42E3-CFBB-48E8-808B-94BB3B25951C (resized).jpeg79EE42E3-CFBB-48E8-808B-94BB3B25951C (resized).jpeg
    #5463 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

It’s here!

[quoted image]

Oooohhhh oooo... can I play! Nice.... I am jealous...

#5464 2 years ago

Nice Nevus! Looks cool. Looking fwd to checking it out. I assume it sounds awesome.

#5465 2 years ago

Lookin sharp brother! Congrats

#5466 2 years ago

Nice! Nothing like NIB!

#5467 2 years ago

Nevus congrats! The music is very good. Got to play the pro at game exchange, it was fun, but didn't put on enough games to know if I liked it or not. I'm guessing the LE will be a better shooter without the dead end.

#5468 2 years ago

Hey gang I'm thinking of going to Houston Arcade Expo... think it's worth the trip from New Orleans? I've never been to any pin shows.

Are there usually project games and parts for sale? I'm on the hunt for a donor WPC game for my MM build, so that would be a bonus if there's a chance to snag one.

#5469 2 years ago

There are projects at the swap on Saturday morning during HAAG. You gotta get there early for the best deals.

#5470 2 years ago

I’m driving from Florida to Texas Pinball Fest. Super Excited

#5471 2 years ago
    Quoted from hiker2099:

I’m driving from Florida to Texas Pinball Fest. Super Excited

Please look for us gulf coast forum regulars. It always nice to make new pinball friends. I will have my C-37 and Astro at the show.

#5472 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

Hey gang I'm thinking of going to Houston Arcade Expo... think it's worth the trip from New Orleans? I've never been to any pin shows.

Sure you don't mean TPF in March?
    www.texaspinball.com

Houston Arcade Expo is not until November.
    www.arcadecenter.com

Yes! I recommend both pin shows. Both are a blast for different reasons.

#5473 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Sure you don't mean TPF in March?
    www.texaspinball.com
    www.arcadecenter.com
    Yes! I recommend both pin shows. Both are a blast for different reasons.

I’d love to go to TPF but the wife is too pregnant and I hate to leave her.

#5474 2 years ago
    Quoted from radium:

I’d love to go to TPF but the wife is too pregnant and I hate to leave her.

Mine too! But she’s joining me at TPF regardless.

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

www.arcadecenter.com

They need to have HAAG twice a year, it’s the most fun pinball show in Texas! Friendlier hotel, longer playing hours, great music, etc.

#5475 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Please look for us gulf coast forum regulars. It always nice to make new pinball friends. I will have my C-37 and Astro at the show.

Sure thing.

#5476 2 years ago

I have to say I am really enjoying Cactus Canyon. I didn't have a lot of play time on this game, but the finished code makes the game much more interesting.

20220226_210548[1] (resized).jpg20220226_210548[1] (resized).jpg20220226_210558[1] (resized).jpg20220226_210558[1] (resized).jpg
    #5477 2 years ago

Dang Jody, looking sharp! Nice line up.

#5479 2 years ago

Thanks Chip I’ve seen this but wasn’t confidant enough to build one but now see I can buy already done. On Stars you can play classic or new game play. I think I’m going to buy one for Stars and I think I’ll get one for Trident.

1 week later
    #5480 2 years ago

We (I)can't go on April 8 (sobbing) but maybe the next one (sniffles) HAVE FUN!

#5481 2 years ago
    Quoted from vendalah:

We (I)can't go on April 8 (sobbing) but maybe the next one (sniffles) HAVE FUN!

You guys will be missed!

#5482 2 years ago

Alas, PavBall and I are canceling our trip to TPF. We will miss seeing you all.

#5483 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Alas, PavBall and I are canceling our trip to TPF. We will miss seeing you all.

WTF dude?! I’m flying my ass from DC! You better be there!

#5484 2 years ago

Sry you have to miss it Tiger and Pav. I’ll keep Mudflaps company.

#5485 2 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

Sry you have to miss it Tiger and Pav. I’ll keep Mudflaps company.

Chris, how is Rush? I can't wait to come up and play it.

#5486 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

WTF dude?! I’m flying my ass from DC! You better be there!

I owe you a dinner too…I’m going to have to catch you at the next show. Are you coming to HAAG in November?

#5487 2 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I owe you a dinner too…I’m going to have to catch you at the next show. Are you coming to HAAG in November?

Unfortunately, no, unless we can swing a simultaneous family trip out of it. We’ll have to postpone you buying me dinner.

#5488 2 years ago

I was working in Fort Lauderdale, Florida the past few days and I was able to use my QR code for the first time on a Rush Pro and a Godzilla Pro at an interesting place called Glitch Bar. Lots of millennials there playing sophisticated video games. The nice pinball machines were in a locked room with a key code entry, which I was given. Not sure why they had to lock them up. When I told the guy at the door that I had come there specifically to play their new Rush machine, they gave me the code for the door.

#5489 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dent00:Lots of millennials there playing sophisticated video games.

Quoted from Dent00:

Not sure why they had to lock them up.

The answer was right in your own post

#5490 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dent00:

The nice pinball machines were in a locked room with a key code entry

Weird. Even with millennials there.

#5491 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dent00:

I was working in Fort Lauderdale, Florida the past few days and I was able to use my QR code for the first time on a Rush Pro and a Godzilla Pro at an interesting place called Glitch Bar. Lots of millennials there playing sophisticated video games. The nice pinball machines were in a locked room with a key code entry, which I was given. Not sure why they had to lock them up. When I told the guy at the door that I had come there specifically to play their new Rush machine, they gave me the code

Can't be trusted.....

#5492 2 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

The really weird part was that all the video games in the place were on free play with a $7 cover, unless you bought an alcoholic beverage.
    I don't drink, but when I told the guy at the door that I had come specifically to play Rush, he let me in with no cover.
    The pinball machines were $1 per play in a locked room with a number code entry on the door.
    Two machines not in the locked room were in the bar area and they were also $1 per play.

#5493 2 years ago
    Quoted from Dent00:

The really weird part was that all the video games in the place were on free play with a $7 cover, unless you bought an alcoholic beverage.
    I don't drink, but when I told the guy at the door that I had come specifically to play Rush, he let me in with no cover.
    The pinball machines were $1 per play in a locked room with a number code entry on the door.
    Two machines not in the locked room were in the bar area and they were also $1 per play.

What you missed was the second locked room behind a secret door in the first locked room.

1 week later
    #5494 2 years ago

Henry and I are heading out to TPF this morning.
    I be looking out for all of you that make it.

#5495 2 years ago

See y’all in a bit!

#5496 2 years ago

I’ll have a new friend w me.

049094D8-E0B1-488E-9A7D-3240C5244B79 (resized).jpeg049094D8-E0B1-488E-9A7D-3240C5244B79 (resized).jpeg
    #5497 2 years ago

See you guys tomorrow! Looking forward to a three day bender.

#5498 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mudflaps:

See you guys tomorrow! Looking forward to a three day bender.

Looks like you will have to do it without me this time.

#5499 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Man, you guys are lame. I’m burning my Gulf Coast card.

#5500 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Happy Wife, Happy Life. Carry those bags with pride and add another game to the line up!

There are 5,980 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 120.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gulf-coast-pinball-club-se-texas-sw-louisiana/page/110?hl=jdiddy3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.